Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815601 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4407) (4408) (4409) (4410) (4411) (4412) (4413) ... (5704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:53am On Jan 26, 2022
mrjaydee:

Carry trip go ikorodu by 6.am.. ant presido forming lazyD.

One day u go loose guard... with your blue low mileage rental big daddy. Short man, it's only a matter of time

Lolz...how do u know he is a shortman grin
Honestly, that's d picture I have of Bazoo too.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:56am On Jan 26, 2022
Springboot:

There's nothing fantastic about covering a distance of 32km in 27mins, even if you're driving at a max speed of 80km/h or 50mp/h, you'll cover it in that time or less.

He said there was traffic and obstructions on d way. Although It was in d morning so he was going against traffic.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2022
biggace:
please disregard this message as it is not signed by
Donfortune
Deedee48
Confusedworld17

Where he messed up is, Making Felicity President of LazyD.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by biggace(m): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2022
donfortune48:

He called Hoodlums president lazyD president
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:19am On Jan 26, 2022
Pearl1910:

Because short people talk too much? undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 8:21am On Jan 26, 2022
Pearl1910:

Na short man nah grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:50am On Jan 26, 2022
chillex8:

No ooo...short people like expression, big things and showing muscle...so most of them like going for Big daddy or Muscle grin
as him never show us picture of him low mileage camry we can only guess it's either Big Daddy or Muscle.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2022
Bazoo put pillow on his seat while driving. I know him very well

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:49am On Jan 26, 2022
Why una dey butcher BAZ001 like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:16am On Jan 26, 2022
ONE WAY ALERT

LANDMARKS : Zenith bank, Chicken republic.

AMARA OLU STREET, (off Lateef Jakande/ Hakeem Balogun) Agidingbi, Ikeja.

The street splits into 3 lanes ( TWO lanes to exit into Lateef jakande, One single lane to exit into Hakeem Balogun).

Afternoon and evening (rush hour) Watch out, if you are exiting into Lateef jakande from Amara Olu, the two lanes ( middle and extreme right) are to be used. DON'T USE THE EXTREME LEFT LANE.

LASTMA N THE TASK FORCE prey easily on unsuspecting motorists. Please, be guided.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2022
Nifemi2020:
I can imagine.
All men are equal in the eyes of God.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2022
Why are you guys dragging Baz001 na? Why? cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2022
mejai:

Omo na roughly 200km/hr u wan blast.....

The motor no even be like say e dey run at that speed... And my oil is old already... Roughly 10,000 miles since 1st October 2021 that I serviced it last... I just wonder how e go fly if it was newly serviced.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2022
Springboot:

There's nothing fantastic about covering a distance of 32km in 27mins, even if you're driving at a max speed of 80km/h or 50mp/h, you'll cover it in that time or less.

No baba its not the fantasy I'm talking about its the possibility of doing 35min from Ajah to Abule Egba we are talking here... If you follow the gist from the beginning.

By the way, the 27min at 32km would have been 15min or less if it was a free road but look at the time and period that trip was taken in lagos.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2022
komodapson:

LETTER OF SUSPENSION

DEAR BAZOO

It is with displeasure we write this letter to you and with the honor bestowed on me as the Chief Publicity Secretary of LazyD league, we hereby suspend BAZOO from LazyD league till investigation is concluded. grin

Reason(s) for his suspension isn't far fetched from his practice which is contrary to the ethics of LazyDrivers and Cross carpeting between the two Factions (Antleague and LazyDriver) in the rideshare industry , thereby creating confusion for the Newbies.
He is hereby suspended. grin
Please, kindly submit all relevant document, tags, ID cards at the Secretariat.

We so much appreciate your effort in championing the cause of the LazyDleague for the period you've been an active member. We hereby wish you success in your future endeavors.

President LazyD. Publicity Secretary
Felicity. Komodapson

Signed. Signed

Nice 1 nice1 nice1 !!!
Pls lets look for a replacement for him to fill in the void grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:17am On Jan 26, 2022
Pearl1910:

Base on say them sabi worry abi?

By the way, I last week I say make I go chop amala for one amala joint along isheri igando road like opp Graceland estate Immidiately after the dumpsite on the Expr Rd... Na him them say I've to pay first b4 coming to get food. The guy to pay to was just 3steps away with a laptop like one doing bookings for sportbet.

Ore jo fu mi amala meta
Ogufe, pkomo meji, ati erun.

Guy man said 1 amala is N200
Ogufe is 1k... What?!!

Omo I lost appetite Immidiately, na so i take walka comot... This is thw same order I get at amala junction at fagba for 1300 with take away park ooh... Na hum this people won sell for me at almost 2k+... I japa ogrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2022
Pearl1910:

He said there was traffic and obstructions on d way. Although It was in d morning so he was going against traffic.

Yes the 3MD was very busy that yesterday at that time so I managed within 80mph and 100mph... From that barracks bridge to the tail of the 3MD bridge was traffic as result of cars descending from 3MD that morning into tafa balewa. Oshodi/boladale junction that morning was also busy because of those yellow drivers loading toward mile2/Cele, Gbagada also was busy starting from descending the oworo bridge then the traffic at the toll gate and usual slow moving traffic b4 MM2 which stretched all the way down to ikeja under the bridge.

So calculate all those slow down movement give and take 8-12min... Subtract that from the 27min.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 26, 2022
northbird:
ONE WAY ALERT

LANDMARKS : Zenith bank, Chicken republic.

AMARA OLU STREET, (off lateef jakande/ Hakeem Balogun)

The street splits into 3 lanes ( TWO lanes to exit into Lateef jakande, One single lane to exit into Hakeem Balogun).

Afternoon and evening (rush hour) Watch out, if you are exiting into Lateef jakande from Amara Olu, the two lanes ( middle and extreme right) are to be used. DON'T USE THE EXTREME LEFT LANE.

LASTMA N THE TASK FORCE prey easily on unsuspecting motorists. Please, be guided.

How you guys survive in that Lagos remains a mystery to me.
Anybody that can drive in Lagos can drive anywhere on earth. No wonder una weekly earnings are always in 6-7 figures.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:40am On Jan 26, 2022
mrjaydee:

Carry trip go ikorodu by 6.am.. ant presido forming lazyD.

One day u go loose guard... with your blue low mileage rental big daddy. Short man, it's only a matter of time

You cannot see me grin
D more you look d less you see...

[img]https://media1./images/fc000ba0b39c56c1480f00d9a5793b1c/tenor.gif?itemid=4874046[/img]

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2022
biggace:
He called Hoodlums president lazyD president

donfortune48:

No na my distinguish honorable... Have you forgotten we only have LazyDLeague and AntDLeague.

Both leagues has HoodlumDrivers embended in them... Hoodlum driver is not a league but a charisma some/every drivers should have so its either you belong to the LazyDLeague as a card bearing member with Hoodlumism engraved in it or as AntDLeague card carrying member with a hoodlumDriver engrave in it.

Even cheerful as also a hoodlumDriver but the only thing that differentiate him from us is that he's the ant president grin grin

So me I be bonafide member of the LazyDLeague ooh and then the chief Hoodlum.

You need 10balls to kick a sexually demo possessed guy and his babe out of your cargrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 11:44am On Jan 26, 2022
Felicity001:

No baba its not the fantasy I'm talking about its the possibility of doing 35min from Ajah to Abule Egba we are talking here... If you follow the gist from the beginning.

By the way, the 27min at 32km would have been 15min or less if it was a free road but look at the time and period that trip was taken in lagos.

cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Felicity001:

No na my distinguish honorable... Have you forgotten we only have LazyDLeague and AntDLeague.

Both leagues has HoodlumDrivers embended in them... Hoodlum driver is not a league but a charisma some/every drivers should have so its either you belong to the LazyDLeague as a card bearing member with Hoodlumism engraved in it or as AntDLeague card carrying member with a hoodlumDriver engrave in it.

Even cheerful as also a hoodlumDriver but the only thing that differentiate him from us is that he's the ant president grin grin

So me I be bonafide member of the LazyDLeague ooh and then the chief Hoodlum.

You need 10balls to kick a sexually demo possessed guy and his babe out of your cargrin

Post your past 3months dashboard, make we take know where you belong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
komodapson:

LETTER OF SUSPENSION

DEAR BAZOO

It is with displeasure we write this letter to you and with the honor bestowed on me as the Chief Publicity Secretary of LazyD league, we hereby suspend BAZOO from LazyD league till investigation is concluded. grin

Reason(s) for his suspension isn't far fetched from his practice which is contrary to the ethics of LazyDrivers and Cross carpeting between the two Factions (Antleague and LazyDriver) in the rideshare industry , thereby creating confusion for the Newbies.
He is hereby suspended. grin
Please, kindly submit all relevant document, tags, ID cards at the Secretariat.

We so much appreciate your effort in championing the cause of the LazyDleague for the period you've been an active member. We hereby wish you success in your future endeavors.

President LazyD. Publicity Secretary
Felicity. Komodapson

Signed. Signed

Ewoooo, which faction of LazyD be dis ?
Only you and Felicity d chief of HoodlumD signed.
Honorable secretary off your mic grin
Until I see signatures from d likes of gentlelife50, donfortune48 ,pope191, Confusedworld17, deedee44, peeps4u

I don dey suspect you and yeyegbami since grin
Thank God lazyD requirements easy see my dashboard below

[img]https://c./W5OyKnIV-GgAAAAd/susan-rice-smiling.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
mejai:
Why una dey butcher BAZ001 like this?

biggace:
Baz001 come here.

Oya talk true,are you in lazyD league or ant league.

fk001:
Why are you guys dragging Baz001 na? Why? cheesy cheesy

I still dey make mouth not knowing they are all out for me. I gat to run oohhhh
Before enemies join dem

[img]https://media./images/22bbc2c12d3ba77073694b5ed716ee48/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Pearl1910:

LOL. You both assume short man get wahala?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
chillex8:

Pearl1910:

Nifemi2020:

mrjaydee:

Na short man nah grin

This vaulence Mc oluomo boy from oshodi has gone to bring reinforcements.
You too like gbas gbos... grin
I say no to spirit of gbas gbos dis January

[img]https://c./3zTr3DW-OJ0AAAAC/not-today-satan-nope.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Wrong sir. The weekly figures are in 8 digits now

Viking07:
How you guys survive in that Lagos remains a mystery to me.
Anybody that can drive in Lagos can drive anywhere on earth. No wonder una weekly earnings are always in 6-7 figures.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Bloody short man on big daddy rental grin

BAZ001:

I still dey make mouth not knowing they are all out for me. I gat to run oohhhh
Before enemies join dem

[img]https://media./images/22bbc2c12d3ba77073694b5ed716ee48/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
donfortune48:

Post your past 3months dashboard, make we take know where you belong.

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
Photoshopped dashboard na him una dey post esp feli and bazo.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
peeps4u:
Wrong sir. The weekly figures are in 8 digits now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
The hunter has been huntedgrin all of una don join forces against BAZ001 grin BAZ001 abeg carry your cross alone ooh no be me tell you to die for the sins of drivers oooh but you people should crucify him honorably because when he resurrates after 3days una go hear amgrin

me my hand no dey ooh...

Mrjaydee you that is fronting this killing I hope you're ready for it no be after some time now you go leave others for war front to fight alone because all this while your boss went on vacation abi na rehab we didn't hear your barking at all.

The truth be told, tell us one valuable post you and your oga cheerful has drop on this thread in the last 6month apart from motivating vaulence bus stop or instingating hatred.

You accuse BAZ001 of being the one that made yje likes of mama rad, izzou, among others from commenting on the thread again... My question to you now is what have you done positively to the bitterness of the thread apart from challenging people to a physical fight and throwing tantrums on someone's post calling it bull. Shit... na u shit the shit? U don c bull b4 for ur life let alone it shit??

Guy be calming down ooh b4 I release my wheel spinner for your skull u no say me no get joy... I came from the underworld... No joy at allgrin

You never for once drop tips on how to succeed in this hustle here b4... This was my main issue with cheerfulgiver when he started posting dashboard and i told him to share how he do it here but he said people should subscribe to a telegram group. To what end? I don't know!

There's no rocket science to earning big in this hustle... The only thing is have a good mindset, pray for luck and then target long trips and understand the traffic flow within the state.

Take for instance you don't expect me to go on a trip from lekki/ajah to ikorodu at 4:30/5pm on a 1.1 surge... Never! But I may consider it if it's on a 1.6-1.9x and will gladly take it any time within 7am-10am because definately I'll get another to civilization within a minute after drop Off same thing applies to island to Sango.
A driver can spend 3-5hrs on that single trip and the earning will never exceed 7k.

One needs luck in accepting trips because some short distance trip can result to somw fantastic long trip or offline jobs.

You need to take care of you body and your health. Like you really need to understand your body because the job comes with a lot of health issues and also, you need to take care of your mind as well very key because meeting different human beings from all walks of life is difficult to treat them differently with just one method so one needs to be versatile in approach, sensitive, smart and sometime HOODLUMIC grin If not c u c ur village.

How about after eating the big bag, you also need to mind the company one keeps, we all know that the country is filled up with so many street boys, Yahoo, touts, drugs, unemployed youth littered all over the place so when they see that uber drivers are posting huge dashboard on SM they start tasking you like you're their father and uncles.

Me I've started avoiding me and using the same Yahoo boys tactics for them... Bros my mouth self dry I no get money. you too go hustle... I rather buy bear for a total stranger than buy for one lazy guy with entitlement mentality in the hood.

Let me stop... You know say black man no sabi read plentygrin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4407) (4408) (4409) (4410) (4411) (4412) (4413) ... (5704) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.