Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4805718 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4409) (4410) (4411) (4412) (4413) (4414) (4415) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
ThatNiccur:

How far bro, no update on this any longer...
What's up with you? Got a car to work with yet?

No sir. the man has not given me the car. He was like he wants to talk with his business partner first. If there's any car available I'll be glad to take it up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
Pearl1910:

Yahoo boys zone...things are always expensive where they are dominant

Oh ic!!

Very annoying
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
mrjaydee:

E get why aboki no dey drive Korope ooh.. e go shock u.

cheesy grin

d korope wey break my Corolla sode morrow na aboki guy oohgringrin

tins don change ooh aboki na anywhere belle face now o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Felicity001:

Bro 10k miles for an oil of 27k? Haba mana!! You want me to be doing 5k miles? I opened the engine last week see how clean and sludge free it is... The oil is still very fresh nevertheless I'm changing it at not more than 10k miles hopefully next week.

Do u mean 10,000 miles or 10,000 km
If it's actually 10000miles that's overdue for servicing o.
By the way that engine is not sludge free o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Gentlelife50:

My brother what happened? Did your gasket got burnt because it's too early to be opening the engine.

One of my coil was bad and was shocking oil so I'd to replace the top seal as the oil shortage was getting too much... I've use about 3ltrs since my last serving as topping.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

If only una go agree to meet up.....I no mind sponsor the event

I will be d referee.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
donfortune48:
Hmmm
BAZ001 you may need to redeem yourself by posting a picture oh!
Even if you have to blur your face like our Comrade in Eko hotel.

Cos like this, na this man below they enter my eyes since today, anytime I remember you.

grin grin grin grin Chai
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Johnchrix:

No sir. the man has not given me the car. He was like he wants to talk with his business partner first. If there's any car available I'll be glad to take it up.

Trust you've been good I was thinking you already got occupied as nonuodate from u ever since then.

Had you taken that Moove offer by now you'd known where you are now but you allowed peoples opinions to over cloud you mind.

Its not too late now to make amends.
You can also look into getting a personal driving job then you build from there.

I like the abstainance and silent you've kept all these while.

Keep it cool till you get something good.

Good luck bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Pearl1910:

Do u mean 10,000 miles or 10,000 km
If it's actually 10000miles that's overdue for servicing o.
By the way that engine is not sludge free o.

Oga park well jare... Open ur own make we also see.

C ur mouth like sludge

Bad bellegrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Johnchrix:

Oga, there have been at least 6cars posted here in d last 3weeks. What's really ur challenge??

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Felicity001:

Oga park well jare... Open ur own make we also see.

C ur mouth like sludge

Bad bellegrin

Ta comot dia...because of Plug abi Coil u open ur engine. U do well.
Nothing do my car, why will I open it?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Felicity001:

One of my coil was bad and was shocking oil so I'd to replace the top seal as the oil shortage was getting too much... I've use about 3ltrs since my last serving as topping.
Okay, so after changing the coil how is the performance now?
Besides it's likely the car will short oil because 10,000 no be here, reduce that your service distance biko.
It's not healthy for that engine as you are also using it for ehailing, even the time spent in traffic won't be added because the vehicle didn't move or cover distance but it was actually working.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Pearl1910:

You mean lakpalakpa corolla

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
YeyeGbami:

You mean lakpalakpa corolla

Lols...my cream and pampered Corolla grin...
3yrs still going.
Power steering oil, brake oil and even coolant in radiator are still d follow-come fluids.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Pearl1910:

U dey fear to open am? grin oga Uche open it lets check sth diagrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Okay, so after changing the coil how is the performance now?
Besides it's likely the car will short oil because 10,000 no be here, reduce that your service distance biko.
It's not healthy for that engine as you are also using it for ehailing, even the time spent in traffic won't be added because the vehicle didn't move or cover distance but it was actually working.

Performance was great after replacement... Formerly it was vibrating seriously... That was on Friday nite at Falomo I'd to run to my mechanic on Saturday morning. Gave my mechanic 5k to buy one coil, gum and tp he still returned back 800 change.

Mobil1 high performance is meant to be 15,000 miles bro... 10k miles isnt bad at all besides ive topped it with fresh oil, nothing to worry about.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Felicity001:

Performance was great after replacement... Formerly it was vibrating seriously... That was on Friday nite at Falomo I'd to run to my mechanic on Saturday morning. Gave my mechanic 5k to buy one coil, gum and tp he still returned back 800 change.

Mobil1 high performance is meant to be 15,000 miles bro... 10k miles isnt bad at all besides ive topped it with fresh oil, nothing to worry about.
10,000miles and corolla boys are crying. cheesy

You sef, why did you open your valve cover undecided
Motor wey never reach 12months, you don dey naked am small small.

Is it safe to say 98% of ehailing drivers have poor maintenance culture cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Felicity001:

BAZ001and Felicity001 are like: grin grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
SHOOPSYN:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 12:15am On Jan 27, 2022
mrjaydee:

grin na mumu dey fight oo... dont get me wrong. Ha! No wonder, meeting anyone here no be for fight oo.. wetin we dey fight for?

The meeting na to Size u up.. we flex oh... na only one moniker here I really wanted to beat up (jworld) or something.

Bazoo no fear, I no be fighter cheesy I just want to see if u tall reach my elbow grin
Heheheheheh....normal level all Na cruise � grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:27am On Jan 27, 2022
mrjaydee:

cheesy grin E sure for me gan...
cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:16am On Jan 27, 2022
SHOOPSYN:

You no just get sensegrin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 5:25am On Jan 27, 2022
SHOOPSYN:

What are u saying? Some of u like parables ooooo.
Are u saying that Felicity001 carries oil drum in his Benz too, for topping oil?

Una no dey tire for here? grin

Next thing, na to ask feli, to show us his boot to confirm something.

This thread eh grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechyy: 6:53am On Jan 27, 2022
Felicity001:

A bad ignition coil won't cause oil shortage.

Oil shortage is one of the signs when your oil is due for change.

Yes, a bad valve cover oil seal can cause oil leakage

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:53am On Jan 27, 2022
mejai:

What are u saying? Some of u like parables ooooo.
Are u saying that Felicity001 carries oil drum in his Benz too, for topping oil?

Una no dey tire for here? grin

Next thing, na to ask feli, to show us his boot to confirm something.

This thread eh grin

I believe this was how he went to pick his
empty Mobil gallon left at the gate, Ah! Eko Hotels you could have allowed him carry his Gallon in peace o.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 7:23am On Jan 27, 2022
nationalnwa:
Which is safer to navigate with?
GOogle maps or Uber app?

Google Map

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 7:32am On Jan 27, 2022
Who can help Mrs. Jessica grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2022
mrjaydee:

E get why aboki no dey drive Korope ooh.. e go shock u.

cheesy grin
if you waka well you go see bush meat with hunch back..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 8:17am On Jan 27, 2022
Dailyparrot:
Who can help Mrs. Jessica grin grin

Lol

Funny enough a property lawyer took up a similar case pro-bono and overturned the ruling. She even got a gofundme donations in dollars...followed a little on quora then.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:17am On Jan 27, 2022
DMechyy:

This is why I said it's likely that car must short oil, 10k is too much especially for ehailing car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2022
This bolt App is just acting up this morning. I don't know if it's MTN network or its the App. Again, riders have been complaining they don't see my number on the App.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:39am On Jan 27, 2022
DMechyy:

Thank you Sir, the valve cover/seal was really bad noticed this shortage even after the the 1st 3k miles. Next oil change is already scheduled for next month.

Thanks for your educative tips.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4409) (4410) (4411) (4412) (4413) (4414) (4415) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.