Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4816009 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4408) (4409) (4410) (4411) (4412) (4413) (4414) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Felicity001:
The hunter has been huntedgrin all of una don join forces against BAZ001 grin BAZ001 abeg carry your cross alone ooh no be me tell you to die for the sins of drivers oooh but you people should crucify him honorably because when he resurrates after 3days una go hear amgrin

me my hand no dey ooh...

Mrjaydee you that is fronting this killing I hope you're ready for it no be after some time now you go leave others for war front to fight alone because all this while your boss went on vacation abi na rehab we didn't hear your barking at all.

The truth be told, tell us one valuable post you and your oga cheerful has drop on this thread in the last 6month apart from motivating vaulence bus stop or instingating hatred.

You accuse BAZ001 of being the one that made yje likes of mama rad, izzou, among others from commenting on the thread again... My question to you now is what have you done positively to the bitterness of the thread apart from challenging people to a physical fight and throwing tantrums on someone's post calling it bull. Shit... na u shit the shit? U don c bull b4 for ur life let alone it shit??

Guy be calming down ooh b4 I release my wheel spinner for your skull u no say me no get joy... I came from the underworld... No joy at allgrin

You never for once drop tips on how to succeed in this hustle here b4... This was my main issue with cheerfulgiver when he started posting dashboard and i told him to share how he do it here but he said people should subscribe to a telegram group. To what end? I don't know!

There's no rocket science to earning big in this hustle... The only thing is have a good mindset, pray for luck and then target long trips and understand the traffic flow within the state.

Take for instance you don't expect me to go on a trip from lekki/ajah to ikorodu at 4:30/5pm on a 1.1 surge... Never! But I may consider it if it's on a 1.6-1.9x and will gladly take it any time within 7am-10am because definately I'll get another to civilization within a minute after drop Off same thing applies to island to Sango.
A driver can spend 3-5hrs on that single trip and the earning will never exceed 7k.

One needs luck in accepting trips because some short distance trip can result to somw fantastic long trip or offline jobs.

You need to take care of you body and your health. Like you really need to understand your body because the job comes with a lot of health issues and also, you need to take care of your mind as well very key because meeting different human beings from all walks of life is difficult to treat them differently with just one method so one needs to be versatile in approach, sensitive, smart and sometime HOODLUMIC grin If not c u c ur village.

How about after eating the big bag, you also need to mind the company one keeps, we all know that the country is filled up with so many street boys, Yahoo, touts, drugs, unemployed youth littered all over the place so when they see that uber drivers are posting huge dashboard on SM they start tasking you like you're their father and uncles.

Me I've started avoiding me and using the same Yahoo boys tactics for them... Bros my mouth self dry I no get money. you too go hustle... I rather buy bear for a total stranger than buy for one lazy guy with entitlement mentality in the hood.

Let me stop... You know say black man no sabi read plentygrin

All this epistle dedicated to only me? Wawu.. I'm honoured cheesy all I'm saying is in between the gbas gbos, tell your low mileage rental boy to post tips and tricks not forming LazyD period.

It's been a year since I hustled on ehailling but you cant say I didnt drop enough tips and tricks while I was in the game. Maybe you weren't active then.

My tips then was looking your best,smelling fresh, your car in top notch condition, avoiding outskirts of Lagos, not driving late etc.

Common now, I owned the OvenLighters crew back then, we smash the good ones, discard the bad ones. If you dont gerrit... you know the rest!
I shared how I got a job which I'm still in from a rider. And I have been blessed since then, it's all about your mindset.

Bazoo is just for comic relief, but I really dont like it when he starts dribbling and making the work look bad.

Abeg, make I leave story.. I'm a confirm Yaba boy we no they talk many.. if you wanna meet, I will be there anywhere in Lagos.

Good day gentlemen.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
eyinola:
bro , next time when a driver arrives immediately u order and u called like twice he disnt pick or he's number not going tru just jeje cancel e get why grin one rider call me one day more than 16 miss calls when no be say dem say na me must carry her grin..a good trip na driver go call u sharpaly sef grin..I just say make i update u grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Some riders can be very stupid and annoying... Later now one mumu will come here to say he reported with driver carried wheel spinner or came with a hoodlum plate numbergrin

How do you expect me to reply you chat while driving when you can easily do a data call or simply c my movement on your app and just because I couldn't reply you cancel and kept cancelling.

I must make sure they block your account today shabi u sabi cancel? We shall c

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Felicity001:
!

There's no rocket science to earning big in this hustle... The only thing is have a good mindset, pray for luck and then target long trips and understand the traffic flow within the state.

Take for instance you don't expect me to go on a trip from lekki/ajah to ikorodu at 4:30/5pm on a 1.1 surge... Never! But I may consider it if it's on a 1.6-1.9x and will gladly take it any time within 7am-10am because definately I'll get another to civilization within a minute after drop Off same thing applies to island to Sango.
A driver can spend 3-5hrs on that single trip and the earning will never exceed 7k.

One needs luck in accepting trips because some short distance trip can result to somw fantastic long trip or offline jobs.

You need to take care of you body and your health. Like you really need to understand your body because the job comes with a lot of health issues and also, you need to take care of your mind as well very key because meeting different human beings from all walks of life is difficult to treat them differently with just one method so one needs to be versatile in approach, sensitive, smart and sometime HOODLUMIC grin If not c u c ur village.

How about after eating the big bag, you also need to mind the company one keeps, we all know that the country is filled up with so many street boys, Yahoo, touts, drugs, unemployed youth littered all over the place so when they see that uber drivers are posting huge dashboard on SM they start tasking you like you're their father and uncles.

Me I've started avoiding me and using the same Yahoo boys tactics for them... Bros my mouth self dry I no get money. you too go hustle... I rather buy bear for a total stranger than buy for one lazy guy with entitlement mentality in the hood.

Let me stop... You know say black man no sabi read plentygrin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
mrjaydee:

All this epistle dedicated to only me? Wawu.. I'm honoured cheesy all I'm saying is in between the gbas gbos, tell your low mileage rental boy to post tips and tricks not forming LazyD period.

It's been a year since I hustled on ehailling but you cant say I didnt drop enough tips and tricks while I was in the game. Maybe you weren't active then.

My tips then was looking your best,smelling fresh, your car in top notch condition, avoiding outskirts of Lagos, not driving late etc.

Common now, I owned the OvenLighters crew back then, we smash the good ones, discard the bad ones. If you dont gerrit... you know the rest!
I shared how I got a job which I'm still in from a rider. And I have been blessed since then, it's all about your mindset.

Bazoo is just for comic relief, but I really dont like it when he starts dribbling and making the work look bad.

Abeg, make I leave story.. I'm a confirm Yaba boy we no they talk many.. if you wanna meet, I will be there anywhere in Lagos.

Good day gentlemen.

Oya baba come do give away because since you jpin the white industry you've not done any give away for us... So baba leave story like you said and do give away for your boys.

Leave BAZ001 to continue with his comic relief since you already know that abeg abi the stress for this country no reach urside if you don't need any comic relief or can afford the ticket at a thousandnite leave us with baz001 lets enjoy his comic relief gbos gbas with tips embedded in it as that's the only one we can easily afford.

Your tips are for the oven lighter crew not for those of us with great responsibility and ambition.

We na talkunado not interested in meeting anyone that won't bring money or pay our bills. Request us for a long trip and we will come

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Felicity001:

Oya baba come do give away because since you jpin the white industry you've not done any give away for us... So baba leave story like you said and do give away for your boys.

Leave BAZ001 to continue with his comic relief since you already know that abeg abi the stress for this country no reach urside if you don't need any comic relief or can afford the ticket at a thousandnite leave us with baz001 lets enjoy his comic relief gbos gbas with tips embedded in it as that's the only one we can easily afford.

Your tips are for the oven lighter crew not for those of us with great responsibility and ambition.

We na talkunado not interested in meeting anyone that won't bring money or pay our bills. Rjequest us for a long trip and we will come

See your mouth like giveaway... you buy benzo u declare for boys?
Abeg winter dey everywhere no be only ehailling..

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
mrjaydee:

Hahahaha!!!

Bros my mouth dry like the desert of the sandgrin

u wey dey work 4 oil servicing company no b u and calabardick dey fly private jet up and down? Oga see no let me provoke ooh I go post your number now make everybody start to dey call you for the list 2k now to fill gasgringrin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Excel70: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
mrjaydee:

Good day gentlemen.
Where is your shawarma joint

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rapheal5(m): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
i'll be in touch
ok boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Johnchrix:

Yes we met earlier today.. thanks you for your support and trust.

How far bro, no update on this any longer...
What's up with you? Got a car to work with yet?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
mrjaydee:

Each time I see this moniker, I see Anthony Joshua

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Excel70:

Where is your shawarma joint

Used to be around Ozone/Ecenter.. but I have moved on from Sharwama sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Felicity001:

The motor no even be like say e dey run at that speed... And my oil is old already... Roughly 10,000 miles since 1st October 2021 that I serviced it last... I just wonder how e go fly if it was newly serviced.

Your OCI is too long considering what it's being used for. I can only hope your engine is not costly

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin
BAZ001:

I dey feel you. Kimmmooonnnn

They will say you are a lazy driver or
You are deceiving intending drivers
Or
It’s not that bad, it’s exaggerated winter ,
There is no job out there appreciate it ,
Pessimistic lazy man
Or There is a strategy to do it easily week in week out.
The list is endless.
Dem don shut me up with attacks jabs and shadings.
Recent one Na to block me for road

I’m dancing

[img]https://media1./images/88e19dfe2dba7c01735a49748a1d1bd5/tenor.gif?itemid=24467181[/img]
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
expert1:
I delibrately stated it as it is so you guys can learn how to treat your riders with respect.

I actually waited for about ten minutes.
App showed Driver will arrive in 8 minutes. When I saw Driver has arrived I move out to meet him thinking he is truly here.

Then I called where he was and he said he is at Jibowu while I was at Palmgroove. With a pure mind I told him I won't mind waiting for him but he said rudely that he won't be going to Magodo. I waited for him to cancel because it was him that made the decision of not going.

If you are not going your rider's way, let him know or cancel. Don't waste his precious time?

Truly I was finding options for reason to cancel that was the first time to see that option.

Yes I was wrong but that doesn't mean I won't do that again. If I can give 5 stars rating and great reviews why can't I punish a rude driver?

well done . The Punisher

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
peeps4u:

AJ ko person dey I go use jab remove all him teeth in 10 secondsgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Your OCI is too long considering what it's being used for. I can only hope your engine is not costly

Bro 10k miles for an oil of 27k? Haba mana!! You want me to be doing 5k miles? I opened the engine last week see how clean and sludge free it is... The oil is still very fresh nevertheless I'm changing it at not more than 10k miles hopefully next week.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
mrjaydee:

Good day gentlemen.

At the bolded you are valid

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
peeps4u:

Swears bro.
Low-key have always wished he meets with Felicity Asin make dem rumble small grin grin

But I dey pity baz001because e be like say Na him dem wan use count scores
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Felicity001:

AJ ko person dey I go use jab remove all him teeth in 10 secondsgrin
If only una go agree to meet up.....I no mind sponsor the event

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nationalnwa(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
Which is safer to navigate with?
GOogle maps or Uber app?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

If only una go agree to meet up.....I no mind sponsor the event

How much you won put for winner and looser abeg state it here makeni choose the role I go playgrin but obviously na looser dey carry the lion share go home but believe me I'll give you a run for your money unto thw 12th round.

Ordinary yaba boy... Me omo oshodi/Mafoluku I go kill your boy ogrin

Come oh I never do one single trip on Uber since morning watin dey happen na... The only one that was close by was gonna be a N500 trip on a very bad road and she refused to cancel till i didn't after over 1hr

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Felicity001:

Base on say them sabi worry abi?

By the way, I last week I say make I go chop amala for one amala joint along isheri igando road like opp Graceland estate Immidiately after the dumpsite on the Expr Rd... Na him them say I've to pay first b4 coming to get food. The guy to pay to was just 3steps away with a laptop like one doing bookings for sportbet.

Ore jo fu mi amala meta
Ogufe, pkomo meji, ati erun.

Guy man said 1 amala is N200
Ogufe is 1k... What?!!

Omo I lost appetite Immidiately, na so i take walka comot... This is thw same order I get at amala junction at fagba for 1300 with take away park ooh... Na hum this people won sell for me at almost 2k+... I japa ogrin

Yahoo boys zone...things are always expensive where they are dominant
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
peeps4u:

cheesy grin E sure for me gan...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
nationalnwa:
Which is safer to navigate with?
GOogle maps or Uber app?

Google map.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Swears bro.
Low-key have always wished he meets with Felicity Asin make dem rumble small grin grin

But I dey pity baz001because e be like say Na him dem wan use count scores

grin na mumu dey fight oo... dont get me wrong. Ha! No wonder, meeting anyone here no be for fight oo.. wetin we dey fight for?

The meeting na to Size u up.. we flex oh... na only one moniker here I really wanted to beat up (jworld) or something.

Bazoo no fear, I no be fighter cheesy I just want to see if u tall reach my elbow grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Felicity001:

How much you won put for winner and looser abeg state it here makeni choose the role I go playgrin but obviously na looser dey carry the lion share go home but believe me I'll give you a run for your money unto thw 12th round.

O[b]rdinary yaba boy... [/b]Me omo oshodi/Mafoluku I go kill your boy ogrin

Come oh I never do one single trip on Uber since morning watin dey happen na... The only one that was close by was gonna be a N500 trip on a very bad road and she refused to cancel till i didn't after over 1hr

E get why aboki no dey drive Korope ooh.. e go shock u.

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hmmm
BAZ001 you may need to redeem yourself by posting a picture oh!
Even if you have to blur your face like our Comrade in Eko hotel.

Cos like this, na this man below they enter my eyes since today, anytime I remember you.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
mrjaydee:

grin na mumu dey fight oo... dont get me wrong. Ha! No wonder, meeting anyone here no be for fight oo.. wetin we dey fight for?

The meeting na to Size u up.. we flex oh... na only one moniker here I really wanted to beat up (jworld) or something.

Bazoo no fear, I no be fighter cheesy I just want to see if u tall reach my elbow grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
kanuisagoat:

I dey tell you, 10k miles no be here.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Gentlelife50:

I dey tell you, 10k miles no be here.
na Giant..... grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Felicity001:

Bro 10k miles for an oil of 27k? Haba mana!! You want me to be doing 5k miles? I opened the engine last week see how clean and sludge free it is... The oil is still very fresh nevertheless I'm changing it at not more than 10k miles hopefully next week.
My brother what happened? Did your gasket got burnt because it's too early to be opening the engine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4408) (4409) (4410) (4411) (4412) (4413) (4414) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.