Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4798531 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) (4513) (4514) (4515) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2022
northbird:

Salary account

Uber/bolt weekly salary account?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2022
northbird:

D virtual card is free. Yes, you need to put something in the account to kind of activate it. The 1k is still yours. You will see it under the cards column once it has been issued.
thanks bro, very easy to use
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:31am On Mar 04, 2022
eyinola:
thanks bro, very easy to use

Wa gbayi. Since I hv been on Kuda. Any small payments, na them I dey use. Very seamless

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2022
northbird:

Salary account
thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2022
donfortune48:

Uber/bolt weekly salary account?

Baba, Uber no follow o. Standard salary account, you work, you no work, alert must hit the account.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2022
I  need a car for uber on weekly remittance. I can be reached on 08165650816. I stay in Surulere Lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2022
available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K)**

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) /

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K).

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K).,

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K).

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K),

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame,

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame,

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K),

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame,

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
ObelawoOT:
One slot available!
Competent and Experienced Driver needed for a clean, direct, tokunbo Toyota Camry04 on rentals. Contract based.
Weekly remittance of 40k (Slightly negotiable)
Requirements
-Driver must be actively registered on both Uber and Taxify, with good work experience and driver rating.
-Driver must have a valid driver's license and a smartphone in good working condition.
-Driver must be Lagos mainland based (Preferably Ojodu Berger or Ikeja axis)
-Driver must be polite, friendly, honest, and have good safety and maintenance culture.
-Driver must be fluent in English language and posses good written and verbal communication skills.

***Interested applicants with these requirements should call or WhatsApp on 09036764431
***Police report, Proof of residence and Two reputable guarantors (with proof of residence in Lagos) will be required to process application.
**Qualified candidate will be duly addressed.

Soon, IELTS will be required in this ehailing...

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
Their comrades pld I misplaced my phone and oweing ining bolt close to 7000k wanted to pay via pos but just remembered they don't use Citi Bank again..please any idea of d bank they use now for payment processing..

Thanks..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
bradpitt4040:
Their comrades pld I misplaced my phone and oweing ining bolt close to 7000k wanted to pay via pos but just remembered they don't use Citi Bank again..please any idea of d bank they use now for payment processing..

Thanks..

Sorry oh how does the misplacement of your phone relates to owning bolt and paying them?

I don't get

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owo4mii(m): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
WE ARE RELIABLE SOURCE TO YOUR FROWN AND DIS BELIEVE ON YOUR INT'L VEHICLE PURCHASE, SHIPPING WITH CLEARING YOUR GOODS, CARS AND CARGOES AT THE NIGERIA SEA PORT, EITHER SINGLE CONSIGNMENT OR CONTAINER GOODS.

WE HAVE STANDARD AND WELL TRAINED PERSONNEL TO HANDLE YOUR JOBS FOR YOU BOTH IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION OF GOODS.
YOU NEED A CLEARING AGENT, TALK TO OWO4MII / SURRY TO HELP YOU OUT.

THE NEW EXCHANGE RATE IS PAINFUL THING BUT WE PLAN FOR YOU BETTER AND FAST TRACK YOUR CLEARING TO AFFORD DEMURRAGE OR AUCTION.

WE ALSO RENDERED PAYMENT FOR YOUR INT'L SHIPPING COST AND VEHICLE PAYMENT, IF YOU NEEDED AN ASSISTANCE FOR A TOKEN BASED ON THE AMOUNT PAYABLE, TALK TO US.

For: TITLEHOLDER GLOBAL FORWARDING AND LOGISTICS.
Contact us today through
Business Whatsapp :234802-320-8739.
Personal Whatsapp: 234805-357-0501,
Call: 234817-444-9148
http://www.facebook.com/titleholdergflltd
Mail us with :yemmy23401@hotmail.com
titleholdergflltd@gmail.com

Custom Clearing agent that hears your plea and deliver at agreed period.
With God all things are possible.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
bradpitt4040:

Thanks..
wema bank, click pay to bolt it will direct u on how to pay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
This life sef!!! BAZ001 in lagos, Nigeria, is different from the abroad BAZ001.

Plssss come back cry we are missing u. No place like home grin in Gentlelife50 voice.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Gentlelife50:
How much is bolt actually charging?
Did a trip of 1k and they took 258, that's almost 260.
Please mathematicians in the house help me out.
Na 25.8% them remove

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
Good day bosses,
Is the Uber inspection center at nationwide fueling station at yaya Abatan still existing?.... last time I was there, the fueling station was renovating... Anyone been there recently??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
Big man Bazoo1. Congratulations bro.

I am happy for you, keep winning.

Naso @kyntred run go UK 3weeks ago leave me for naija. I don come cast you here tongue

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
AgentXxx:
Good day bosses,
Is the Uber inspection center at nationwide fueling station at yaya Abatan still existing?.... last time I was there, the fueling station was renovating... Anyone been there recently??

They're no more there bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sorted oo ...thanks..had to use d ATM

quote author=Felicity001 post=110744309]

Sorry oh how does the misplacement of your phone relates to owning bolt and paying them?

I don't get[/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
Thanks bro sorted oo..
eyinola:
wema bank, click pay to bolt it will direct u on how to pay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Babadee1900:
Big man Bazoo1. Congratulations bro.

I am happy for you, keep winning.

Naso @kyntred run go UK 3weeks ago leave me for naija. I don come cast you here tongue

Lol…my main Gee @babadee,

I wasn’t going to post anything because I didn’t want to come off as bragging or boasting because I am not a regular contributor here but Babadee has forcefully convinced me by calling me out, that it’s actually a way of motivating my fellow comrades … I literally drove last in Jan so I am still one of you guys and will always be because the job actually thought me a lot . I focused more on the good sides that comes with the job, it took my self motivation and discipline to the next level …. From the first day I took my first trip I knew my target and goal , it took me exactly 2years and about 6months to achieve … the car was actually mine so it made it easier I won’t lie and I am not married ( even though some single guys Dey spend money pass married men o)but this shouldn’t be an excuse to any one who is on rental or is married it only means you need to work twice as hard…. I especially want to thank Babadee for the motivation , we literally woke ourselves up by 4am almost every day , would also advice you have a drive buddy to ginger you when you don’t feel like hitting the road or that can even help with other personal situations , all I can say is that na God run am, I only wished it and with hard work he perfected it .

I no won talk to much , bottom story is that I saved my money and relocated to further my education and seek greener pastures and God willing every thing go stew soon .

To my fellow comrades out day using this to survive and take care of their families or the ones who have their eyes set on something … I can only pray it comes to pass for you but remember na hard work and discipline is key, driving generally will frustrate you , if it’s not Lagos as a state , it’s rider or even bolt ( just like when they blocked me for four months ) but with God and perseverance you good to go.

Good luck �

29 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
knytred:

I wasn’t going to post anything because I didn’t want to come off as bragging or boasting because I am not a regular contributor here but Babadee has forcefully convinced me by calling me out, that it’s actually a way of motivating my fellow comrades … I literally drove last in Jan so I am still one of you guys and will always be because the job actually thought me a lot . I focused more on the good sides that comes with the job, it took my self motivation and discipline to the next level …. From the first day I took my first trip I knew my target and goal , it took me exactly 2years and about 6months to achieve … the car was actually mine so it made it easier I won’t lie and I am not married ( even though some single guys Dey spend money pass married men o)but this shouldn’t be an excuse to any one who is on rental or is married it only means you need to work twice as hard…. I especially want to thank Babadee for the motivation , we literally woke ourselves up by 4am almost every day , would also advice you have a drive buddy to ginger you when you don’t feel like hitting the road or that can even help with other personal situations , all I can say is that na God run am, I only wished it and with hard work he perfected it .

I no won talk to much , bottom story is that I saved my money and relocated to further my education and seek greener pastures and God willing every thing go stew soon .

To my fellow comrades out day using this to survive and take care of their families or the ones who have their eyes set on something … I can only pray it comes to pass for you but remember na hard work and discipline is key, driving generally will frustrate you , if it’s not Lagos as a state , it’s rider or even bolt ( just like when they blocked me for four months ) but with God and perseverance you good to go.

Good luck �

things i love to read, congrats bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
eyinola:
things i love to read, congrats bro

Thanks …pardon typos I didn’t have time to cross check jare

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
bradpitt4040:
Sorted oo ...thanks..had to use d ATM

quote author=Felicity001 post=110744309]

I don't get

How about your phone hope you've got that sorted out as well especially the SIM

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
knytred:

Good luck �

Congratulations to you bro this is a great news not braggadicous or boostinggrin relocating by any means outta this country is a great achievement worth celebrating so I celebrate with you guy may God bless your hustle and crown your efforts with great success! Amen!!

na that block dey frustrate pass I swear.

When I enter Sussex I go come visit yougrin

na only for obodo oyinbo I won dey meet people now for proper sizing.gringrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tboytoby: 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
Please I need a car on weekly rental in ibadan you can reach me on 08086062157
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
Congrats to BAZ001 and knytred, I'm really happy for you guys and to all legit hustlers out there, may God answer all our secret prayers.... smiley

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
BAZ001:
Thanks to every one congratulating me and the ones looking at me with corner eye. grin

See what this Spanish Uber driver pasted in his car, he works two jobs too.
He drove for 16mins to come pick me.
He prefers long trip too,
He says he doesn’t like riders that don’t gist with him. Dt it makes d job boring

You are not allowed to seat in front In yankee... he shock me

His dream is to visit Nigeria and South Africa.

Spanish.... It's a language
Hispanic......people related to the country of Spain or Spanish speaking countries......

So the correct phrase should be Hispanic uber driver

I still dey wait for ur phone number......

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
mejai:
This life sef!!! BAZ001 in lagos, Nigeria, is different from the abroad BAZ001.

Plssss come back cry we are missing u. No place like home grin in Gentlelife50 voice.

We never confirm yet o.. Once he calls me than we fit know o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
Manual. 700k

Everything work well

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xtophar: 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
deedee44:

I don't think you know exactly what you are saying.. Do your research well before you disagree.

Aye Aye General. I disagree with you though, Russia doesn't have 100 tsar bomb, and every nuke available in the world cannot wipe off the entire human race.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RobbStark(m): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
Have been a regular follower of this thread and indeed I must say I have enjoyed it here cos I have learnt a lot.

I want to also say Congratulations to you Bazoo1. God gat you bro.
He will keep you and you shall do exploits in that land. Congrats again.

The experiences I had read here and still reading will make a good book.
I salute all of una here way dey keep am legit.
The good Lord continue to strengthen you guys.

Dein my people

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
knytred:

I focused more on the good sides that comes with the job, it took my self motivation and discipline to the next level …. From the first day I took my first trip I knew my target and goal , it took me exactly 2years and about 6months to achieve … the car was actually mine so it made it easier I won’t lie and I am not married ( even though some single guys Dey spend money pass married men o)but this shouldn’t be an excuse to any one who is on rental or is married it only means you need to work twice as hard…. I especially want to thank Babadee for the motivation , we literally woke ourselves up by 4am almost every day , would also advice you have a drive buddy to ginger you when you don’t feel like hitting the road or that can even help with other personal situations , all I can say is that na God run am, I only wished it and with hard work he perfected it .

To my fellow comrades out day using this to survive and take care of their families or the ones who have their eyes set on something … I can only pray it comes to pass for you but remember na hard work and discipline is key,

Good luck �

Congratulations Chief...your testimony motivate me sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) (4513) (4514) (4515) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.