Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764547 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4563) (4564) (4565) (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Felicity001:

The New Fundamental Formula of English By Barr. Oscar. I still have the book in my library.

You just reminded of that other guy's name Mr. Thomson... That guy the chop gramma he even speaks more than Barr. Oscar only that the later is more learned but both are wonderful guys
I bought this book then but it was stolen... If you stay around Oshodi, mafoluku and cantonment and you no attend AA especially public schools student that lacks good teacher, you are on a long thing..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Viking07:
We are starting a daily contribution/savings system. It kickoff on the 1st of April. Daily contribution is just N3500. Each day someone will be paid 35,000 till the 10th person. It’s a system with a maximum of 10 persons runs for 10 days before it resets.

Requirements: Must be based in Abuja with an active bolt:Uber verified account. We’ll be meeting on the 1st of April @Calypso garden in wuse 2, to run the ballot.

Interested? Send a mail to odin90210@outlook.com or search for Viking007x on telegram. Just 5 slots left.

By the time one driver japa with una money una eyes go clear like nnwa babygrin

Get a piggy bank and throw in your daily savings into it. During my rental days I usually do it and in 3weeks and few days after breaking it I realised I'd saved 99k.

That was last year ooh so money don finish o... Make I talk am now o b4 one person go come throw me billing

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SokizzRaven(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Felicity001:

Sir The verb *had* is a past tense of *have* so a past tense of the verb *know* should accompany the verb *had* when use in a sentence.

So the right phrase would have been if you'd (you had- past tense) known (past tense) and not if you'd know. Thats grammatical error.

As a matter of fact, the preposition if should be accompanied with past tense

Correct me if you think otherwise

na A I get for GES100 oh
I think otherwise and I’m gonna correct you.
Firstly ‘knew’ is the past tense of ‘know’ and ‘known’ is it’s past participle. The statement up there is a past perfect tense and not a past tense. Even though you were grammatically right, you got the tenses wrong

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
obinoral1179:
I bought this book then but it was stolen... If you stay around Oshodi, mafoluku and cantonment and you no attend AA especially public schools student that lacks good teacher, you are on a long thing..

I swear... Mr. Adams really shaped a lot of lives that year. Me na Oshodi burn and brought. It's just so sad that these days the values of education has drastically reduced that people have no more interest in education again.

Those day who born ASSU to go on strike at will students will go to their houses and drag them out. But just imagine they've been on strike now for months and no one is saying anything about it.

Its just so sad.

APC government has literally destroy this country. Nigeria is 10x worse than it was when Buhari came into power yet they'll say PDP do this and that. I just pray Nigerians don't vote them into power again come next year else we'll live to regret it for another 30yrs, travelling out of the country will be almost an impossible task by then because the security architecture is totally gone, crime is now the order of the day in Nigeria.

May God help us!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Felicity001:

Get a piggy bank and throw in your daily savings into it. During my rental days I usually do it and in 3weeks and few days after breaking it I realised I'd saved 99k.

That was last year ooh so money don finish o... Make I talk am now o b4 one person go come throw me billing
Oga Felicity you were be millionaire, abi u want wine us.. who's know tomorrow u fit announce say u de follow jant Dubai or Singapore to go chill and knack white Chicks cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
SokizzRaven:

Firstly ‘knew’ is the past tense of ‘know’ and ‘known’ is it’s past participle. The statement up there is a past perfect tense and not a past tense. Even though you were grammatically right, you got the tenses wrong

With all these brilliance in the use of English Concord.
Na to dey move Lagos up-an-dan we take dey survive.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Johnchrix:
Oga Felicity you were be millionaire, abi u want wine us.. who's know tomorrow u fit announce say u de follow jant Dubai or Singapore to go chill and knack white Chicks cheesy

Him own na canopy walk for Lekki Conservation center.
Nobi Dubai.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SokizzRaven(m): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Toyota Matrix 2006
Nigerian used car
Second body but well baked
Engine never touched
Transmission smooth
Never used for e-hailing
Ac in pristine condition
Suspension system solid except for front linkages

1.650M asking price and it’s slightly negotiable
Any interested person should quote this post
Thanks.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SokizzRaven(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
donfortune48:

With all these brilliance in the use of English Concord.
Na to dey move Lagos up-an-dan we take dey survive.
Prestige aside, a lot of riders, we move around cannot even afford our lifestyle or rather let me speak for myself ‘my lifestyle’. It’s the truth

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
SokizzRaven:

Prestige aside, a lot of riders, we move around cannot even afford our lifestyle or rather let me speak for myself ‘my lifestyle’. It’s the truth

Legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Correct Man!

Are you typing from Dubai? Or from Under the Trees on Chevron Drive?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
SokizzRaven:

What is grammatical and tense here you're talking about?

The statement that son of an illiterate father made was wrong I still stand to be corrected. Reason is because that statement is an imaginary statement and not a real or uncertain statement.

When if (condition) is used in a sentence in form of imaginary it should be accompanied with a verb in it's past tense or past participle as the case may be. e.g

They’d have got the job done quicker if they’d had more people working on it. (imagined)

NB: the punctuation used in the sentence they'd means they would and on the other end they'd there means they had. Now, a past perfect tense of word have which is a verb came afterwards because of the if (conditional statement)

Now, coming back to that guy's statement, and I quote, Dude you're not smart, if you were you'd know that my annual income has nothing to do with this issue

First, that sentence is a conditional statement with the word if. He then proceed with a past tense verb (were) Why then would you again have to use a present tense know after using had/would again? Isn't that a grammatical error?

Abi you no no say would is the past tense of will? So why use a present tense after a past tense verb in a statement?

Watin u get for English for school abeggrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
Glithronix:

Good morning, boss.
Omoh, this would have been an instant take for me but the period you're only giving it out for - it won't help me at all. The period is too short, boss.
How I wish this condition was not attached. How I just wish.

You too complain take am for a start.
Atleast with that you will have a feel of how the hussle really is.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Johnchrix:

Lol... Brother I no lie ooh d money don finish tey tey? Even if I won jand na Sussex I go enter so that I go chill with the big boys like dru1, mama rad and Baz instead of knacking those Arabian girls kitikata I go carry my woman follow body. I no fit buy origin for 20 Diarams like eyinola abeggrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
donfortune48:

Him own na canopy walk for Lekki Conservation center.
Nobi Dubai.

According to Mr. Thomson of AA, you no well well wellgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Felicity001:

Lol... Brother I no lie ooh d money don finish tey tey? Even if I won jand na Sussex I go enter so that I go chill with the big boys like dru1, mama rad and Baz instead of knacking those Arabian girls kitikata I go carry my woman follow body. I no fit buy origin for 20 Diarams like eyinola abeggrin

You go carry your woman follow body... Base on say nah Oshodi una deh go abi? Felicity don't make me discharge all the vex I have for Buhari on u oo grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
donfortune48:

Legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Correct Man!

Donfortune48 will not kee me with laugh... but seriously Don, if angel give you grace to judge yourself, will you pick heaven?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
pope191:

You go carry your woman follow body... Base on say nah Oshodi una deh go abi? Felicity don't make me discharge all the vex I have for Buhari on u oo grin

Lol... Not only my woman self... I won't even leave my pet behind everybody dey japa together

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Felicity001:

Thank you sir.

I'd A in my NECO and GES100 ooh... Cancelling while writing as always being a thing with me right from primary school but that doesn't make any wrong.

I may not be good in speaking all the big big grammar but I understand English language very well.

Barr. Oscar was my English teacher then

Dark and gospel music artist.
I know him.
Is a friend/ brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
pope191:

Donfortune48 will not kee me with laugh... but seriously Don, if angel give you grace to judge yourself, will you pick heaven?

See this one.
I will be 1st considered to enter heaven before Nairaland's Mr Righteousness.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
donfortune48:

Legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Correct Man!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
pope191:

It is nothing, I was raised to believe all children are mine.

All children ?
Anybody that brings a baby to you and say it’s yours, you will accept and believe it?
Is Tuface your Mentor?
Or you are in dsame wazapp group with Davido.

Well it is good
Na so Tinubu born him daughter at age 9. Now d daughter is 61yrs and Tinubu is 71yrs old.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SokizzRaven(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
donfortune48:

Legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Correct Man!

Lol, not Dubai but from a very relaxing space.
I’ve never chilled under any tree though. When I get too tired, I drive to a nearby lounge to unwind. I’m never too shy to spoil myself, after all na me dey do the grind

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SokizzRaven(m): 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Felicity001:

What is grammatical and tense here you're talking about?

The statement that son of an illiterate father made was wrong I still stand to be corrected. Reason is because that statement is an imaginary statement and not a real or uncertain statement.

When if (condition) is used in a sentence in form of imaginary it should be accompanied with a verb in it's past tense or past participle as the case may be. e.g

They’d have got the job done quicker if they’d had more people working on it. (imagined)

NB: the punctuation used in the sentence they'd means they would and on the other end they'd there means they had. Now, a past perfect tense of word have which is a verb came afterwards because of the if (conditional statement)

Now, coming back to that guy's statement, and I quote, Dude you're not smart, if you were you'd know that my annual income has nothing to do with this issue

First, that sentence is a conditional statement with the word if. He then proceed with a past tense verb (were) Why then would you again have to use a present tense know after using had/would again? Isn't that a grammatical error?

Abi you no no say would is the past tense of will? So why use a present tense after a past tense verb in a statement?

Watin u get for English for school abeggrin

I never said anything about the man’s statement. Your previous statement was grammatically right but it’s not a past tense as you put it, you shouldn’t even be arguing this. Or take time to go back to what you posted and see what I mean

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Swear say u no knw me grin

I know you naah...
that’s why I said the people in the telegram group are shy to talk that they are still netting 100k easily week in week out.

A barely literate car owner talked about you guys few days ago grin

Pls post ur March dashboard to shut the mouth of lazy drivers complaining.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
SokizzRaven:

I never said anything about the man’s statement. Your previous statement was grammatically right but it’s not a past tense as you put it, you shouldn’t even be arguing this. Or take time to go back to what you posted and see what I mean

Sorry I'm think I'm lost here pls make a reference
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xstyle: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
If you get link for Hire purchase, abeg hook me up, I am a honest person and I can provide the required guarantors. I am in Abuja. Thank you all. 08135482661

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Felicity001:

cheesy You’re right but the main one we do is 10k weekly and this is the 2nd month. No stories so far. This 3500 na for newcomers.

Thanks for your advice sir.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
BAZ001:

I know you naah...
that’s why I said the people in the telegram group are shy to talk that they are still netting 100k easily week in week out.

A barely literate car owner talked about you guys few days ago grin

Pls post ur March dashboard to shut the mouth of lazy drivers complaining .

I have never posted dashboard b4, and I am not sure if will do anytime.
But the truth remains that people wey dashboard motivate knw their self.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
VaselineCrew:
I can’t drive on these platforms anymore, it’s taking my sanity, plus Bolt will soon block me sef so I might as well go out with a bang!

It’s funny you don’t get compensated for trips were you drive and passenger cancels, instead you get points deducted.

Indriver is even worse, some passengers will stop picking their phone.

I’d like to say it has been fun, but it hasn’t, and my car has been through so much.

Then the riders that treat you like dirt, as if they own the car. Spits...

Drivers are trying men, no lie!

Let’s not forget the traffic, then having to pick someone in traffic, then they cancel, chai! You’d almost run mad, God forbid.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This man, You don resign from this hustle how many times!

Oginiiiiiiiiiiiii

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
glambo:

You too complain take am for a start.
Atleast with that you will have a feel of how the hussle really is.

Complain ké?
For where?
Not at all, boss. And if you read further, you would see where I said we were already chatting on WhatsApp and I showed keen interest in it. But deal wasn't sealed sha. Distance was his concern majorly which I understand very well. Brother was sincere though. Much respect, baba.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
73O9:

I never mentioned I was looking for a vehicle but ONLY POINTED OUT THE REALITIES TO YOU.

Your case is just like the ones that hear of a certain business but jump into it without making findings.
You wouldn't mention 40k if you had known a little more about the business.
You were trying to educate him about the business but he is being blindfolded with greed and slavery mind. Just let him be.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4563) (4564) (4565) (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dav1002(m), Barbiturate(m), OneBY and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.