Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4740677 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4564) (4565) (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) (4570) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
And I also come to a conclusion that few people that are willing to give out cars for rental prefer drivers who already have driver's profiles with high ratings on the Uber/bolt platforms.

How do newbies like us now get a chance?

Once they hear say you are new on the Uber/bolt platforms like this, you're stylishly disqualified.

Na real hustlers wey know say na somewhere someone go start from fit consider coconut head newbie like us - with entry level. grin grin

We no go give up ni. smiley

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
73O9:

Same thing I noted the other time about knowing more about a business.
You mentioned a guy but there are thousands of drivers. When making conclusions on a hypothesis, you need to know what percentage falls into what you are looking for. Your conclusion about a guy out of many drivers is also same as making conclusions on tribes just because one person from a tribe steals, that doesn't conclude that all people from that tribe steals.

And before concluding all drivers can make it, my question to you is, CAN YOU ALSO ACHIEVE WHAT YOU EXPECT FROM OTHERS?

Still giving advice on this matter? Sir you are too nice.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
73O9:

It seems I will start looking away anytime I see such set of people or better still, go back to the days I only read comments before registering.
Their case is a look away.

Bera
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by foshe36: 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
STONEUS:

PM
I don't know how to do that here.. drop your line or just say hello on mine .. 09054406754

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Olayetan:

Hi,
I'm interested in using it for that little period if you haven't gotten anyone.

Boss u wan come back?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
HernanCortes:

Dude you're not smart, if you were you'd know that my annual income has nothing to do with this issue

In this case, it has many things to do with it. Just answer the question first and see if it is or not. #12Mila per annum no be moinmoin ooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bammzzie:

So a "full literate" like you believe every post you see online abi,smh...sorry you are the fo_olish one here

Bros why now? Your mouth no good at all. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

I have never posted dashboard b4, and I am not sure if will do anytime.
But the truth remains that people wey dashboard motivate knw their self.

So after posting such a nice motivational image, you come use BAZ001's profile pix end am?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
IFSHR:

Bitch ?..shows how awkward your attitude is

A barely literate driver cheesy? You are just a deluded miss road.

So because you wan give out car, you think say u get money pass everybody...clown, you are boy
How does return on investment relates to annual income.... Mr investor

You people are still educating this ọgá wey don arive in all side of life. Una try sha

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
samobaba4u:

Boss u wan come back?

Omo

I wan run am for a short while to keep myself busy...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HernanCortes: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
samobaba4u:

In this case, it has many things to do with it. Just answer the question first and see if it is or not. #12Mila per annum no be moinmoin ooo

You're all borderline retãrds in this place
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
BAZ001:

Foolish like u drivers who post account balances.... chaiii e bite me for body.
Cos I know one driver like dt wey post acct bal grin

So u come drivers forum come begin call drivers fools

Make I first slap your mouth before dem wake up.

If the driver see him post, na another vayolence be that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
oblozzolawrence:
sorry for yourself retard
Lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
Felicity001:

No be one do me yesterday? I carried this girl from mirabell hostel, unilag to agidingbi, ikeja and while we where go i heard he discuss with sb on the phone that she's going to lekki afterwards, the trip to ikeja was N2,795 on indriver and I gave her N100 to buy gala. She Sat in front with me with her bags behind.

I asked if she'd liked me convey her to her destination, Jakunde, Lekki she said fine that she only want to drop a package for her friend inside and will be out soon. She spent about 10min b4 coming out. I checked the estimate on Bolt it's was 6800-8000 and this yeye girl said indriver is telling her N3600. How she can't even pay 7k for offline trip when I'm not paying any commission... And she still wants to have a stop at Awolowo, ikoyi.... I was like really you want to pay 3600 from ikeja to Jakunde at this time 4pm?

I was like abeg request your ride then because I can't go for that amount. At this time I was already at mobile junction na so I enter there park. She got a driver and said he'll be here in 5min. Me I got a trip on Bolt already.

Madam abeg come down me I've to go now, this aunty said weather I want her to stand outside? Aunty bringing you down here from your fmr destination was even for free and this place is a safe place to wait for sb so I've to go now! She came down carried her things and I zoomed off.

To crown the annoyance again I spent almost 45min to 1hr on the bolt trip from NECA, opp African Shrine to Agoro st, Omole phase1 and trip ended N900 and rider is to pay N800. I was like... With AC and only you on the whole car in a 1hr traffic? N800? Even a bike will charge lile N400-500 for that distance and won't use more than 1ltr of fuel with less than 10min. The ehailing in general is becoming unprofitable and annoying.
Omo can relate bro, this is why most time I hardly work during Week days. Imagine not having surge and still facing traffic again on top 1k trip, Omo shocked.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Olayetan:

Omo

I wan run am for a short while to keep myself busy...
It is well

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Glithronix:

Complain ké?
For where?
Not at all, boss. And if you read further, you would see where I said we were already chatting on WhatsApp and I showed keen interest in it. But deal wasn't sealed sha. Distance was his concern majorly which I understand very well. Brother was sincere though. Much respect, baba.

My 1st rentee stays in ago palace axis
2nd Egbeda
3rd was unknown as I never saw him 4 once
4th ayobo inside
5th Ikeja/Opebi
6th Agric Bus stop side in Iba after LASU...

all of which was never a problem during inspection, repairs whatsoever. What matters is your money.

A bad person will remain a bad person distance or whatsoever can't change it.

So I do not see any sense behind owner partners always wanting a driver within their neigbourhood like he's gonna run away with the car or like it's g9nna hinder them from having a regular or agreeded inspection of their car. That should be left for the driver to worry about and not owner partners.

Its high time we change this narrative if you're in for business get serious with it otherwise drive your car yourself or look for a relative you know everything about to drive it.

Drop Mic.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Felicity001:

My 1st rentee stays in ago palace axis
2nd Egbeda
3rd was unknown as I never saw him 4 once
4th ayobo inside
5th Ikeja/Opebi
6th Agric Bus stop side in Iba after LASU...

all of which was never a problem during inspection, repairs whatsoever. What matters is your money.

A bad person will remain a bad person distance or whatsoever can't change it.

So I do not see any sense behind owner partners always wanting a driver within their neigbourhood like he's gonna run away with the car or like it's g9nna hinder them from having a regular or agreeded inspection of their car. That should be left for the driver to worry about and not owner partners.

Its high time we change this narrative if you're in for business get serious with it otherwise drive your car yourself or look for a relative you know everything about to drive it.

Drop Mic.
Boss, I think it depends on individual ooh. You can't compare how you'd handle things with how others will. It is all about understanding from the rentee's side that, many car owners are very cautious about giving out a ride to a stranger.
As I said, the brother was very friendly and sincere, I can't drag it further cos the car belongs to the owner ooh. I understand his concern.

What about those that would cut you off if you're not an existing Uber/bolt driver with a good rating? smiley
Once they know that you're at the entry level - you're disqualified already. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
I jus day vex like dis angry...I no even know wetin carry me go stadium say I dy go watch match...na my rider give me free ticket o...na I say make e no waste...super eagles yeye dy smell....rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Massab: 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Thanks for welcoming newbie like me

Glithronix:
And I also come to a conclusion that few people that are willing to give out cars for rental prefer drivers who already have driver's profiles with high ratings on the Uber/bolt platforms.

Once they hear say you are new on the Uber/bolt platforms like this, you're stylishly disqualified.

Na real hustlers wey know say na somewhere someone go start from fit consider coconut head newbie like us - with entry level. grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
oblozzolawrence:
I jus day vex like dis angry...I no even know wetin carry me go stadium say I dy go watch match...na my rider give me free ticket o...na I say make e no waste...super eagles yeye dy smell....rubbish

D thin pain pass u self I swear

But why dem carry the match go Abuja go play self something they would have taken far away from Buhari. Anything close to that man never worksgrin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Felicity001:

But why dem carry the match go Abuja go play self something they would have taken far away from Buhari. Anything close to that man never worksgrin
grin grin grin grin I dy tell you bros.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
oblozzolawrence:

CORRUPTION AND Karma is what affected Eagles world cup qualification.

Rohr wasn't treated fairly by NFF, his performance wasn't that bad. Though Eagles really didn't play fantastic football under rohr, but we were getting good results both home and away.

He qualified us for Angola 2019 Nations cup, we won bronze medal at the tournament.

He qualified us for Russia World cup 2019

He qualified us for Nations cup Gabon 2022. We didn't get to Quarter final under Eguavoen

He qualified us for world cup playoffs stages for Qatar 2022. Which Eguavoen messed up.

He was owed a year salary and wages before he was sacked without due process.

When I heard that Gernot Rohr has been sacked, Eguavoen appointed the new coach of super Eagle, that very moment I knew we won't do well at the Nation cup and also will not qualify for the Word cup.

I said it on so many sports blog before it all happened.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 2:40am On Mar 30, 2022
Glithronix:

Bro.i gave my car to a newbie on this platform and regretted it, I won't blame any operator for preferring an experienced partner. My 2cent!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 3:17am On Mar 30, 2022
sunnymighty:

Bro.i gave my car to a newbie on this platform and regretted it, I won't blame any operator for preferring an experienced partner. My 2cent!
Please, do you care to share your experience, thanks.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:45am On Mar 30, 2022
sunnymighty:

Really?
Boss, you fit just hint us what actually happened and how the person F-up?
Make we learn something from there, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2022
This is what ehaling does to our cars. Had to change all sorts of bushings yesterday. The back beam had to be brought down. Just imagine. Car will be 1 year in Naija next month.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2022
� Sad reality in Obada abeokuta
Last night, at about 23:30, I hired the services of a taxi driver to get to Ibodi.

Along the way I saw an old woman of about 75 years old who was walking alone with her cane at the entrance to Ibodi Housing Estate Block M. It was drizzling cold and it affected me so much that I asked the driver to drop her off where she was going before dropping me off at the destination. And that I was going to increase the judged rate.

The driver parked near the old woman and I told her: "Mom, get in, we'll drop you off where you're going to."

She refused to come inside of the cab. I insisted until she finally agreed.
After we gotten to where she lived, she went down in front of a courtyard and we left.

Arriving to my destination I saw that the old woman had forgotten her walking cane in the cab.
The next day I went to where she lives to return her cane.

I got into the yard and I found a woman older than the one I helped the day before.
So I described the old one I'm looking for and the older one asked me to wait a minute.

She entered the house and came out with a photo. I immediately recognized the old woman I'm looking for.
And the older one announced her death which took place 12 years ago!

I then exclaimed "I don't think so! Yesterday I was the one who helped her get home here in this yard."
The older one asked me to accompany her to the cemetery she will show me her grave.

Good! I took courage and we went to the cemetery.
She showed me the grave, actually the one I'm looking for has been dead for 12 years!

And on the grave there was a package meant for me (weird) and a letter that says :
- My son, I know you are a good man because I knew you were going to come back and give me back my walking stick. That is why I left you this treasure to express my gratitude to you.

Take this package and open it.

Quickly, under the gaze of the older woman, I opened the package... Wahuuuuuuu!

There was in the package all these lies that you just read because I realized that people don't read anymore.

This is my contribution to help you read. It's not only Chinmark's matter or Bianca's resetting slap that you will be rushing to read.

* Let's mourn the victims of the Abuja- Kaduna train disaster*
May their souls rest in peace �.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2022
HernanCortes:

You're all borderline retãrd s in this place
Like oga dru used to say... Yo papa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2022
Felicity001:

Economic loss of the WC ticket is unquantifiable...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 8:58am On Mar 30, 2022
komodapson:
Quick one, please if you happen to be the bolt driver that took a lady who went to buy groceries at a supermarket over the weekend and argument ensued back&forth regarding change, with the driver claiming he has no change. Please try and do the needful.

According to the reporter (Joseph Faulkner -sportpresenter- lagostalk91.3fm), he said the driver persuaded the rider in forgoing her change or feel the rider ought to leave the change, in which she(rider) insisted on collecting.
The lady made an offer of a bank transfer but her bank app had network issues.
During the course of this matter, argument would've ensued (my thoughts). The Driver insisted on taking the rider back to nearest bustop and source for change, in which (rider) she declined.

Long story cut short, the driver rammed on the rider and speed off, with both the money and the groceries still in the car.
As at the time of this report, the rider is still receiving treatment at the hospital. The rider is a younger sister of the reporter - Joseph Faulkner

This story was aired on radio program sportzone - lagostalk 91.3 FM...in which I listened to... The matter has been reported to nearest police station and on Bolt for necessary action.

Please, if you are the driver, let's listen to your own side of the story ( in house.)

CC: Ushe please dont be too irrational in taking steps, let's hear from the drivers view so we can have an all round balanced analysis.

That's why I said this rideshare biz don gather doves, ravens and chicken together ...ò tí ko èiyéle pò mó àdiyé grin

The Rider ought to have reported the matter to Bolt straight away, I sometimes don’t understand Riders in Nigeria, the enter vehicles without matching the drivers face with the face on the phone, they don’t look at colour of the vehicle they are about to enter, the registration no, neither do they sit in the back as they have been advised, by the e-hailing platform, they behave so differently to riders in developed countries , most of all they don’t assess drivers appropriate particularly badly behaving drivers, these assessment tools are put in place in order to maintain standards,
On my last trip to Abuja Airport, l remember my driver telling me to pay extra, because he may not get a return job, l told him l drive in London and when l drop a rider at the Airport, l don’t expect to always get a return trip, you win some you lose some, then the scallywag did not not switch on the Aircon, he why the Aircon was not switched on he said he was trying to save Petrol, riders in Nigeria want to win all the time,
At the end of my journey I gave the driver a one star and wrote a report abt how he harassed me for extra money and refused to put on his Aircon because he was trying to save on petrol, such kind of drivers are not fit to be on any platform, l later learnt from UBER he was blocked, both riders and drivers should report bad behaviours, it’s the way bad characters are weeded out and standards are maintained

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2022
donfortune48:

So after posting such a nice motivational image, you come use BAZ001's profile pix end am?
grin grin grin
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HernanCortes: 9:20am On Mar 30, 2022
deedee44:

Like oga dru used to say... Yo papa

Truth hurts

(1) (2) (3) ... (4564) (4565) (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) (4570) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.