Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4818924 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) (4570) (4571) (4572) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
komodapson:

Economic loss of the WC ticket is unquantifiable...
What's the difference between economic gain and economic loss in this country, las las it's still me for myself so I don't care jare. Na the people wey don strategize how to embezzle as usual e go pain

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
Felicity001:

1st, this ur mechanic workshop fine ooh chai!! grin

na so me too revamped my front suspension last week Tuesday I spent 20k

2 Lower arm bushing 6k
Pressing and others 1k
Stabilizer linkage 3k
Gasing of 2 front shocks 4k (I free my mechanic to chop my eyes on that cos me I know say e no reach like dat)
Workmanship 3k
Bear n fish 1k grin

D job is no more profitable, in fact nothing is profitable again in Nigeria every where don burst.

APC has ruin Nigeria
Na round fish? grin

Someone just gassed his shock absorbers 1k each at jankara. Maybe I'll try it one day too, I'm waiting to see how long his will last

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
dTransporter:

Please, is it better to gas shocks or just to replace it? Which last longer biko?

My mechanic mention about gasing my shocks but wasn't sure since I dont know how that works.
Genuine tokunbo or new shock will surely outlast a gassed one, but there's high chance of you buying gassed one as a tokunbo in the market so it's better to gas it yourself unless you have a sure tokunbo plug

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
BAZ001:

I can’t believe they will just open the toll gate like that ?
No more opposition
The traffic will resume
The spending (toll fare ) will resume
They can’t even wait for 2yrs?

Make I wait to see reactions of Lagosians

Which reaction u dey wait for? Lagosians have already accepted the reopening nothing is stopping them come 1st of April. The traffic as already started, in the past 3weeks now the traffic has always been from Gerrard Rd down to the roundabout.

This is why I will always support PDP over APC, yes the people are the same but the party ideology are not the same.

PDP has a democratic ideology while APC is the opposite, they lack respect for tye rule of law, no value for human right and life. Tyranny is their way.

Nigeria will never move forward should APC continue to rule this country

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by neyoworld247(m): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
How much do u intend paying weekly
Big daddy 03
Glithronix:
Bosses in the house, I am still in need of a car for rental contract (Uber/Bolt).

Location; Alapere - ketu, Lagos.
Email; generalabtronics@yahoo.com
Phone number; 08122290407

On-time delivery guaranteed.

Guarantors are on ground.
I have Driver's license and I'm a careful driver. Any other requirement will be provided.
I am ready for meet up, Lagos.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
BAZ001:

No more opposition
The traffic will resume

There's no reaction anywhere bro, people have looked away as usual

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Godfather10:

This thing you guys keep doing is unfair. You deliberately discourage new drivers trying to come into this business with false and discouraging info about bolt and uber platforms. It's just too bad. You won't leave the business but you complain about commission being too much everyday. When I was gonna start the business last year, a lot of these comments almost pushed me out of the business. But today I can say that I am grateful that I didn't listen to all those trash. This is the only job I have for now and I am doing absolutely well for myself and family. Same as many other drivers out here. Please let's learn to be our brother's keepers. The sky is wide enough for all the birds to fly
#stopthefalsefeedback
Thanks
Yes the sky is, the roads aren't. That's why there's traffic everywhere grin

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
Felicity001:

Which reaction u dey wait for? Lagosians have already accepted the reopening nothing is stopping them come 1st of April. The traffic as already started, in the past 3weeks now the traffic has always been from Gerrard Rd down to the roundabout.

This is why I will always support PDP over APC, yes the people are the same but the party ideology are not the same.

PDP has a democratic ideology while APC is the opposite, they lack respect for tye rule of law, no value for human right and life. Tyranny is their way.

deedee44:

There's no reaction anywhere bro, people have looked away as usual

It’s so sad, I’m sure they’ve gone to visit some stake holders like them falz and key guys on social media to not encourage any protest.
And they own the agberos and touts all over Lagos those ones won’t move an inch.

So sad some people lost their life’s

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
Felicity001:

Ha! Johnchrix don hammer bet9ja oooh guy come do give away abeggrin

Talk truth you use Bolt? Watin happen? No public motor where u dey?
Hmm... Na so shall small small things go change and get better keep the hope alive
boss na my junior sis were come visit me unto say i from Lagos come back i say make I carry bolt for her, at least make I cover up say I de broke . As I come open app now I discover say the bolt guy arrived before getting to her pu I go call am now, if I'm no return my 500 I go report am to bolt.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
mrjaydee:
grin u wan give me phone?

Contact olayetan tell am to give you any phone you want tell am say na hoodlum driver send yougrin I go pay am latergrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
deedee44:

Na round fish? grin

Someone just gassed his shock absorbers 1k each at jankara. Maybe I'll try it one day too, I'm waiting to see how long his will last

Yes ooh na economic budget I can't sell gala inside hot sun abeggrin

1k for gassing... Anyways, my mecho na correct guy shall make him chop small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
deedee44:

Genuine tokunbo or new shock will surely outlast a gassed one, but there's high chance of you buying gassed one as a tokunbo in the market so it's better to gas it yourself unless you have a sure tokunbo plug

You just summarized my point in a few sentence.

Weldon Sir

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
The Residents are saying NO

Felicity001:

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Johnchrix:
boss na my junior sis were come visit me unto say i from Lagos come back i say make I carry bolt for her, at least make I cover up say I de broke . As I come open app now I discover say the bolt guy arrived before getting to her pu I go call am now, if I'm no return my 500 I go report am to bolt.

na oyigbo you dey stay? Which school is there? Thought you're in school abi strike na him put u there?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Iamfavored: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
Viking07:
cheesy I like this comment. You see na now you/una dey come out in clear terms. Wizkid (in Don’t Dull) said/sang “My money and your money no be mate”. There is a difference between your account balance and my own account balance.

There are levels you’ll reach where making 25/30k in a day would look like 2k/3k in your eyes. We all pray to reach that level one day. I honestly don’t expect such “multimillionaires” to be struggling with “minnows” like us doing Uber/bolt. Life is in stages and at this stage at least for myself, the money I make from bolt in Mr Sabinus voice “it is hooge” as it is my 2nd source of income.

While we strive to grow from this level, I’d rather utilize this opportunity bolt offers and use it as a stepping stone into the next level rather than condemn and write it off. As at 2pm today I’ve made 10k which is my daily target thanks to the heavy fuel scarcity in Abuja. Almost all my trips are surges. This 10k be like 100k. That is the level I am currently.

When I was in the university, I envy corp members because as at then they earn 19800 in my mind I was like when I get there I’ll save and be rich. Then I serve finish 19800 no even last pass 3 weeks, then I started praying for a job that pays at least 30k, in my mind that’ll be massive. My first job was 50k, need I say the 50k became worthless after 2-3 months? My next job was triple the previous one yet, the cycle continues.

The summary of this whole epistle is that life is in stages. Appreciate each level you find yourself and strive to move on to the next phase. Don’t write off or look down at the hustle of the next man because you feel you’ve outgrown that stage. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. Bolt/Uber is some people’s first step. Let them experience and grow from it.
On point!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
peeps4u:

Nice 1!!! If I was aware of this meeting and venue I swear I would have gone there to attend then suggest a date for massive protest.

Tue interest of 500 LCC workers can't be placed over millions. What the commissioner of transportation or what ever his name is said was that the workers haven't been able to feed their families or get another job among all he said on 99.3fm that's the main reason I saw behind opening of the toll. And then he that they need to offset the loan used in building the bridge. He was ask how much is realized daily but he couldn't answer but he was able to tell us they've about 70billion naira to payback b4 tolling stops.

This government is just full of lies. Since they can't be transparent enough about the money they make daily then let the toll remain open. After all, what's the essence of paying tax? Are tax not for infrastructural development? So why toll a road built from tax payers money again?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
BAZ001:

No more opposition
The traffic will resume

There won't be any reaction whatsoever

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
BAZ001:

No more opposition
The traffic will resume

Every person in Naija is busy trying to survive. I don't think anybody get LASG time.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Felicity001:

Yes ooh na economic budget I can't sell gala inside hot sun abeggrin

1k for gassing... Anyways, my mecho na correct guy shall make him chop small
It depends on the location sha, maybe your mechanic still had to transport himself to where he did the gassing. Jankara is like ladipo so expect the best prices
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
peeps4u:

They should have created more awareness so outsiders can back them up. LCC's voice is the only voice most of us are hearing

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
I need a car for uber on weekly remittance. I can be reached on 08165650816. I stay in Surulere Lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
neyoworld247:
How much do u intend paying weekly
Big daddy 03
Let's talk on phone, brother.
Is that your personal number on your profile signature?
Sorry for my late response, I just saw your mention now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Felicity001:

na oyigbo you dey stay? Which school is there? Thought you're in school abi strike na him put u there?

I de oyigbo,my family house, I de from there go school. I spend about 4k anytime I'm entering school.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Glithronix:

Really?
Boss, you fit just hint us what actually happened and the person F-up?
Make we learn something from there, boss.

Met the young man on this forum and I felt there was nothing wrong if I give him the opportunity, there is always a first time of everything,he drove my car for just two weeks I could almost not recognize the car,it was one story after the other, the last straw was when he bashed the front bumper and wanted to prove that the car in front was at fault, I insisted he take my car to my panel beater, he pleaded that I should allow him take it to his Dad's panel beater somewhere in Ipaja, he couldn't fix the car that day and on his way back he told me he was arrested by LASTMA officer for not wearing his seat belt, imagine and at the end he was fined 20k my brother even though I collected #30k frm him before I gave him the car,I ended up spending more than that on the car withing those two weeks, had no option than to collect my car.Never seen where a partner will use his mother and sister as a guarantor, we were still on this when all these started happening.I have since learnt my lesson

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
deedee44:

It depends on the location sha, maybe your mechanic still had to transport himself to where he did the gassing. Jankara is like ladipo so expect the best prices

Na lie ooo Jankara no near ladipo for anytin at all... From my hux 2 Jankara is like 5min drive N100 bike. There're a lot you won't get to buy at Jankara market the last time I changed my breakpads I couldn't get to buy there na ladipo I finally end. Things are cheaper in ladipo and for my own brand of car you won't get some things done at Trinity, Apapa but in ladipo na final. Some parts and workmanship are cheaper in Apapa while some are cheaper in ladipo it's just a matter of knowing ur car part very well.

Most parts sold in Jankara are from Nigeria cars bought and butched.

If you no strong spiritually no just near Jankara mechanic those boys dey use jazz well... Dem go chop u wella. I spent more than 150k in my EOD many years back then I reach hux I no c watin I use money do. I almost cried.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
Johnchrix:

I de oyigbo,my family house, I de from there go school. I spend about 4k anytime I'm entering school.

Which is that? Uniport- Choba
UST- mile 2
RUST- Rumola
Or Rivers State Polytechnic at after Onne
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Felicity001:

Which is that? Uniport- Choba
UST- mile 2
RUST- Rumola
Or Rivers State Polytechnic at after Onne
D school de Akwa ibom
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Johnchrix:
D school de Akwa ibom

Watin dey do you? You dey from oyigbo go Akwa ibom everyday? By the way which sch be that? I know of Uni Uyo- Close to Plaza Ekontopkene Road, Permanent site at Winniba, I've forgotten where their state University is, then the maritime sch is somewhere as well I've forgotten.

Guy don't waste yiur time going to any how school ooh even people wey go better University dey find it hard to get jobs.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Felicity001:

Watin dey do you? You dey from oyigbo go Akwa ibom everyday? By the way which sch be that? I know of Uni Uyo- Close to Plaza Ekontopkene Road, Permanent site at Winniba, I've forgotten where their state University is, then the maritime sch is somewhere as well I've forgotten.

Guy don't waste yiur time going to any how school ooh even people wey go better University dey find it hard to get jobs.
Na private school for obon,g ntak before Etim ekpo I de 400L I de pay about 300k. I just want close eye suffer run am finish. I'm open to financial support. I go show u documents if u need boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
peeps4u:

Nice...
They must say Nooo (u can’t just shoot pple and move on )
At least oppose them a little even if they will eventually win, but to just allow them like that after CNN and BBC helped in showing the world what happened that night.

I know they will eventually open it but it shouldn’t be easily week in week out by announcing April 1st. grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
You get the connect?
deedee44:

Na round fish? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) (4570) (4571) (4572) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Doncyn01, Mewales and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.