Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4741657 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4608) (4609) (4610) (4611) (4612) (4613) (4614) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrCarter577(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
Is apongbon bridge now open?
pope191:

Fleet nah fleet o

I don tire, today comes with everything good, bad & ugly. Took my worst trip on indriver today cheesy

Highlights : pick a rider from magodo to surulere, she had like 3 mins stop and pay 3500 at the end of the trip not even up to 1 hr. Hmmm

Pick another one from Penisular Gardens to Lekki county. I so need trip that I don't care about the price, I just want to leave the war zone. The girl acted up with time that I didn't even bother to return her greetings. Got to destination, she already knew she messed up. Told boy friend to transfer 3k instead of 2k. Immediately I go another VI 2800 around 4pm. Check map, 40mins... I didn't even bother to add anything, cos I was already thinking how to blow to VI, tot grace found me, not knowing my cane is waiting for me.

Got to Adeola Odeku and saw surulere 2000, I gave dem 2400, they accept. Rider says they want to carry 9 cartons of wine. I ask them to make everything 3k then, let's roll. Ha! Oga is company and its the receipt they will use to pay. I felt like all these company things, well today has been good, let me just find my way home. Embark on trip, got to Bonny, I still can't figure the devil that pushed me to face eko bridge, instead of the regular carter i use to follow. I hear em for eko bridge. 3 good hours grin rider self feel em, I just dey change em for them. Like I will turn back to pick up o, I don't think i can continue this. From 51 mins now 3hrs. He can't even say a word.

The bad: trip to deliver cloth 2400, got to destination, Aunty transfer 2200. Called her and told her that wasn't the right fare, she formed unaware. No wahala do my 200, I'll do it. After 4 hrs, I'm yet to see my 200, text aunty on whatsapp. She flipped, is 200 my problem blah blah. Ma, please send my 200, no energy for long talk. Saw 200 with photo grin

What a day!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
ReadaDream:
Guys be vigilant when in traffic around Ajah. I almost got robbed around 9:10am today.

I was heading to Abraham Adesanya with riders in the car, slight traffic around Ilaje before you ascend the bridge.

As a norm around that axis, pedestrians are always crossing, some will gesture to you to slow down for them to cross, while you as a driver will either wait or not depending on the situation.

I slowed down for two guys to cross, one went through the back, the second guy passed in front of the car.
the one that went through the back started hitting my car, banging hard on it. He then quickly jumped on the road divider, at first I was surprised, then it turned into anger

I rolled the driver glass, before I could complete the heavy curse I wanted to lay on him, the one that passed front of the car ran towards me, with his hand under his Polo shirt with a sizeable kitchen knife tucked inside.

Luckily there was no car in front of me, that's how I zoomed off.

Instead of you to knock him down use reverse hit the one behind... Guy this work is not for the fainted hearted oh if you don't have mind stay away from commercial driving.

Thank God you're safe shall... If na me I go jam the two of them or better still use my knife as well.

It dog eat dog.
Don't be the prey
Be the predator

See my knife goes with me anywhere I drive to.

Solders don't wish for war but they are happy when they hear the drum of war being beaten.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
kiyosaki1:
The guy is not serious,he is just catching cruise
LOL grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
Felicity0001:

Instead of you to knock him down use reverse hit the one behind... Guy this work is not for the fainted hearted oh if you don't have mind stay away from commercial driving.

Thank God you're safe shall... If na me I go jam the two of them or better still use my knife as well.

It dog eat dog.

Don't be the prey
Be the predator

Solders don't wish for war but they are happy when they hear the drum of war being beaten.
I think I also gotta get a dagger. cool
Abi what do you think, boss?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

I've always known that car can handle this e-hailing business... I'm impressed about your feedback. Weldone @felicity001

Yes it does and thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Felicity0001:

It dog eat dog.
Don't be the prey
Be the predator

I know when to apply common sense boss. We live to fight another day.

On Tuesday morning, I almost got killed by an Aboki okada rider, I still chop slap join in Lekki.

This is what happened: I wanted to park around CIS Leasing way off Busola Durosinmi Etti, on that street there's a right turning that leads to another street, I was very close to that turning when one okada came out from that street and face me (riding one-way).. He hit my car damaging my bumper and right foglight.

I had not even shifted the gear to park so I can access the damage, he was already asking me if I was blind and trying to run away.

I quickly came down from the car, went to meet him, dragged him off from his bike and removed his keys. He started dragging his the key with me, i hit his hands off and went to take the screw driver I keep by door to scare him off.

Come and see how Abokis boys started appearing from every corner, one was even coming at me with a big paving stone, aiming for my head. I dodged it.

The Okada guy himself just went to his bike to take a very sharp object (that iron vulcanizer use to push in cold patch or whatever it's called). He charged at me, swinging it. I had to run leaving my car. At this point, he has also removed my car.

There were two Hausa guys in another car that say all that happened, they calmed the Okada guy. Next thing one of the guy in the car did was slap me. Saying why would I threaten him with weapon first, it's like I don't value my life, they own this axis and if I try anything silly I'll find myself to blame.

The CIS Leasing security guys called me to one side and said I should let it go, told me how dangerous those guys can be.

Throughout that day, my left eye just red and watery. I no fit tell anybody wetin my eye see for war front when I reach house.

Normal level, I get pepper spray inside car, I'll only resort to defending myself with only if it was a hostage situation or in a proper gridlock (no movement). This one, I had enough clearance, i chose the easy way out.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
Johnchrix:
Who using V6 3.0 littre for this hustle how is it' like

Run ooo, If u can, but if you cant and if its your personal car you can cope with the fuel on the short run. On the long run when the engine turns bad you will hate the car.

As for me i can never use a v6 for e-hailing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
pope191:

Do you have receipt on how to find Davit trouble? He's too boring, too much of everything is bad, so my grandpa told me.
Thy sins are forgiven thee!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Felicity0001:
Okay, so this month makes it approximately 6minths since I started using my Mercedes Benz c200 compressor for ehailing business in Lagos State and since then I've gone to almost every bad and terrible road both in Lagos and outside Lagos State.

Maintenance have been very limited with spare part very much available, affordable and cheap. I made a good relationship with mechanics so mechanic as never been an issue.

All along I've change the following parts

Stabilizer linkage rod- 4k
Lower arm bushings 3k for both legs
Steering buckles 2k
Linkage 3k new one
Side mirror... The car came with a bad one... 5k for one
1 mirror alone driver's side 2k

Radiator water can... Ladipo boys use me chop for this very part sotey my motor do over heating more than 4 times they kept telling tokunbo is better, since I replaced it with a brand new one for 10k I've had peace.

I have done servicing 2times and still chasing 5k miles after my 2nd oil change

2 times I've also change breakpad, 1st one was after 13k miles

Last week I changed one if my door after a trailer jam the back door left bought it for 10k.
The way German constructed the door once it's been hit the best is to replace it because panel beater can't work freely in it due to it's double layer built inside.

I've changed 3tires out if the 4 that came with the car

So far so good I thank God. I'll recommend the car anyway any time to intended buyer for both private and commercial purposes. Police has never stopped or pulled me over to check either my riders or car papers all they do is beg for money. Chairman watin dey for us nacheesy

I do not have tint and my car is very transparent with a gold color leather interior so one can see a pin from a distance.

I've had reduce troubles with riders and payments

In all I give glory to God almighty.
Despite the car being converted from right to left drive it has out perform beyond it's expectations, I suppose maybe because I've competent technicians who worked on it all thanks to @ olawaseun for that
Baba Feli,what about fuel consumption?my SIL B200 dey drink fuel ooo..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
chijioke17:

Them dey do giveaway?, didn’t know o. Make I join na, e no go bad. I’m not even in naija sef, I just turned on my naija phone come remember nl, na so I say make I reach here, how the hustle na?.
This place use style quiet o

Our able muscle men don foex muscles finish b4 you come that's whycheesy

Abeg do give away people dey send even venza for Grandma tabbi little girl or you fit send the money for pearl aza b4 phone start to hang now. I no won hear say monkey go market him no come backcheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Got an offline offer for Abuja to lokoja. Same day trip(to and fro) for 40,000 naira tomorrow. But I had to decline as I no get money to pay for my ransom yet. sad

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
ReadaDream:

On Tuesday morning, I almost got killed by an Aboki okada rider, I still chop slap join in Lekki.

This is what happened: I wanted to park around CIS Leasing way off Busola Durosinmi Etti, on that street there's a right turning that leads to another street, I was very close to that turning when one okada came out from that street and face me (riding one-way).. He hit my car damaging my bumper and right foglight.

I had not even shifted the gear to park so I can access the damage, he was already asking me if I was blind and trying to run away.

I quickly came down from the car, went to meet him, dragged him off from his bike and removed his keys. He started dragging his the key with me, i hit his hands off and went to take the screw driver I keep by door to scare him off.

Come and see how Abokis boys started appearing from every corner, one was even coming at me with a big paving stone, aiming for my head. I dodged it.

The Okada guy himself just went to his bike to take a very sharp object (that iron vulcanizer use to push in cold patch or whatever it's called). He charged at me, swinging it. I had to run leaving my car. At this point, he has also removed my car.

There were two Hausa guys in another car that say all that happened, they calmed the Okada guy. Next thing one of the guy in the car did was slap me. Saying why would I threaten him with weapon first, it's like I don't value my life, they own this axis and if I try anything silly I'll find myself to blame.

The CIS Leasing security guys called me to one side and said I should let it go, told me how dangerous those guys can be.

Throughout that day, my left eye just red and watery. I no fit tell anybody wetin my eye see for war front when I reach house.

Normal level, I get pepper spray inside car, I'll only resort to defending myself with only if it was a hostage situation or in a proper gridlock (no movement). This one, I had enough clearance, i chose the easy way out.

Please be careful of abokis. They are always ready to die for each other. I'm very sure there were many uberBolt drivers around but won't say or do anything. And for feli advice, please if u can find escape route it is better than knocking someone down with your car cos nobody will say there's robbery attempt. The story will change to uberBolt driver killed two commuters. Somebody shared his experience last year as he was in traffic in ikorodu road, Ketu to be precise and two guys were trying to rob him of his belongings. He brought out knife to scare them and they ran away. By the time they came back, they shot through his window and na God spared his life.
I was in front of mega-chicken about two years ago trying to enter ikota-Villa but one kò rope was blocking me. So when I overtake and tried to enter the front that was when the one behind me started hitting my car from behind. I looked at him from the mirror and waved my hand to ask him what's wrong. He hit me again, I moved front he hit me again. That was when I come out and went to asked him why he's doing that. He told me he's doing it intentionally. I was like, are you crazy? The next thing this guy abandoned his car, brought out a knife and started chasing me that he's going to stab me. My rider was scared, people around were just looking and no one came to help. Then I manage open my trunk, pick my wheel spanner and told my rider to central lock. So I faced him with my wheel spanner. That was when people started gathering including his passengers to separate us. If it were to be abokis, only God knows what would have happened. This guy was still trying to stab me ó as I managed to enter my car. He went ahead and parked his car somewhere, removed his shirt and was looking for me with his knife. I was looking at him from first floor of Meggachicken cos my rider was buying food there. I just told my rider to let his go away before we continue our journey. Not that the guy can stand me physically but I looked beyond physical cos it's not normal for someone to be hitting your car and said he's doing it intentionally then brought out knife to stab you. So wisdom is more profitable my brother. Mọ̀jàmọ̀sá là ń mọ ọkùnrin lójú ogun. Àbọ̀ ọ̀rọ̀ là ń sọ fún ọmọlúwàbí......... Ire o

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
Johnchrix:
Who using V6 3.0 littre for this hustle how is it' like

That was my first personal car and also on Uber.

Stay away from it if you like yourself unless you're getting it for free rental.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Saao(m): 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hello everyone, Please I still need your help. The last time I need help and pope191 gave me a guide, I already downloaded the app, submitted all the documents, bolts got back to me that my application was accepted, they gave me a link to change my password and to download the drivers app. I'm yet to go for inspections, at what stage should I go for inspections of the car? Will they invite me or I should go without invitation? Or what's the next step after accepting my application? Thanks alot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Felicity0001:

That was my first personal car and also on Uber.

Stay away from it if you like yourself unless you're getting it for free rental.

That's the car available now for me on rentals the owner is asking for 25k, I'll look out for something else.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Blackbishop:

Bazoo how I take be trouble maker. As Feli is synonymous to hoodlumism and Mr. White is synonymous to snakeish and pope is synonymous to oven and pearl is synonymous to two face or Janus naso me self dey synonymous to ....... You know the rest.

Peace out.

Hahaha
As Mr JChris synonymous to sniffing give away or changing format.
Mr General synonymous to flaunting money but never leaving his account
Mr Viking driving part time but earning more than full time drivers
Mr corner44 peeing on boss head since 2020 but still licking boss Ass.

Let me stop here cos If I go on and on they will leave you and Face me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Abeg who know price for crankshaft? With mental and main bearing , oil pump and connecting rod? My engine don hook ooòooooooò

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
tojahh:
Generalzodd

Are we doing giveaway or we are not doing it. Its Easter already and Mama tabi little girl hasn't even had anything to cook.

My Dashboard is handy cool
Una too like wahala, una don make the guy japa. Make mama and little girl no starve to death oo.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
Viking07:
Got an offline offer for Abuja to lokoja. Same day trip(to and fro) for 40,000 naira tomorrow. But I had to decline as I no get money to pay for my ransom yet. sad

Lolz...no kidnappings for that side na.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
eyinola:
Abeg who know price for crankshaft? With mental and main bearing , oil pump and connecting rod? My engine don hook ooòooooooò

Sorry o. Try Jiji, although, prices there are inflated, at least it will give you an idea of the price range.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tajsagay(m): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Which year?
That thing no suppose pass 5K. Call this guy Idowu - 09028606080

Idowu turned out to be a fucking waste of my time. If anyone wants to use him be ready to have your time wasted and your schedule messed up by the guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tboytoby: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
tobisunday:

Alright thanks.
I think insurance documents is among the car document.

Do I need lassra and hackney permit?
no it's not requested for upload but you can get them to avoid disturbance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Gentlelife50:

No be you wan roll with the big boys ants, now u don dey run kiti kata.
Continue, that's progression.
grin cheesy
You will soon become a billionaire like Jeff bezos, Mark Cuban, Elon musk and that uncle from gbagada US.
grin
CHAI……
Lucifer is very kind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Johnchrix:

That's the car available now for me on rentals the owner is asking for 25k, I'll look out for something else.

If you can give it a trial for a week and observe the fuel cost and your profit, but try and negotiate 20k bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
tobisunday:

Alright thanks.
I think insurance documents is among the car document.

Do I need lassra and hackney permit?

No, you don’t need any of that.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tajsagay:

Idowu turned out to be a fucking waste of my time. If anyone wants to use him be ready to have your time wasted and your schedule messed up by the guy

Eww. He fit get too much work. He always come through for me tho.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
northbird:
It seems Moove has shifted to the 04-06 corrolla and 03-05 camry.
how so?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Good day sirs, pls I just noticed my car temperature seems above the middle line,but before it was under, and since I got the car almost 2years have been using water to top it and coolant was noticed at early stage,but now nothing like coolant again but ordinary water is noticed. Pls can I just get a coolant and put it or no cause for alarm. Thou I just noticed that today.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Brethren, I am still in need of a car on rental. 08165650816 is my contact
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
ReadaDream:

Chai...this story dey pain me ehhh.
But u shouldn't have acted that way. Avoid problems and violence at all cost.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
MrCarter577:
Is apongbon bridge now open?

Nope
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Please what's Honda civic recommended transmission oil?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4608) (4609) (4610) (4611) (4612) (4613) (4614) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.