Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4767237 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4610) (4611) (4612) (4613) (4614) (4615) (4616) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2022
Viking07:
Got an offline offer for Abuja to lokoja. Same day trip(to and fro) for 40,000 naira tomorrow. But I had to decline as I no get money to pay for my ransom yet. sad

grin una no go keep person here... have faith boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:32am On Apr 16, 2022
Thurmieee:
Please what's Honda civic recommended transmission oil?

Dw1 original USA. Someone here said some tin about total being good as well, but I am yet to try it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2022
eyinola:
Abeg who know price for crankshaft? With mental and main bearing , oil pump and connecting rod? My engine don hook ooòooooooò

Sorry boss...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2022
Johnchrix:

I de port harcourt

If the roads are free then you’re good to go. Although 15k or 20k is a better bargain.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2022
fk001:
how fa bro is it still available?
I doubt. They should be on their way by now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2022
Johnchrix:

I de port harcourt
Roads are not free in Port Harcourt due to the construction of flyover everywhere, v6 in these job is a no no, anything less than 2.0L engine is a big no for me, i cant be working for bolt and fuel station at the same time.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 11:16am On Apr 16, 2022
pope191:

Dw1 original USA. Someone here said some tin about total being good as well, but I am yet to try it.
Is actually total mvlv atf, he research about it before using.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2022
Pearl1910:

Waooo...sorry man
I think u should go with your trusted mechanic, let him choose original ones then u bargain price with seller.
Except you know the difference between china and origin Japan parts.
hes even suggesting we should buy half engine, the price is crazy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dlex21(m): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2022
kodred:

1. Women order more courtesy of men wink

2. Yes if you don’t work smart. You just started so it’s best you learn the ropes and how to maximize your hours online.

Yeah, true but also women prefer easy movement than flying okada and bus upandan.

2. Agreed. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dlex21(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2022
Glithronix:

Boss, get on the road today. angry
Today na Saturday, everywhere go red.
Your number 1 observation, you're right. I also noticed that. I think it's because majority of men can go through the stress of danfo, but the women with their posh nature, they will prefer comfort than going the men's say. cool
I go do some hours today grin

My point exactly!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
pope191:

Ok I thought someone here sells it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Thurmieee:

We only have one oil merchant dealer here. Dru & Son's Nig Ltd. Odogwu na Gbagada, USA... he may have it .

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
ksmart027:

Is actually total mvlv atf, he research about it before using.

I'll keep close tab on it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Quick one... pls are they paying for the toll now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
dlex21:

I go do some hours today grin

My point exactly!
cool cool cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
Thurmieee:

This is what I used going to 2years now. I used four of it and I haven't had any issues with my gear.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
Gentlelife50:

They should just go ahead and be get it, I support Felicity anybody that's in a hurry to get the tag is a sabotage.

I no do NIN, na lekki toll tag I go come get?===I want to c what will happen las las angry grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoltAndUberAbj: 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
YeyeGbami:

https://www.nairaland.com/7081384/lekki-ikoyi-toll-collection-postponed-indefinitely

I just pass the place faaam, nothing deh happen. Guess it is because of the rally at Onikan

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
pope191:

I just pass the place faaam, nothing deh happen. Guess it is because of the rally at Onikan

Election dey come, they wan dey do like better person.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Election dey come, they wan dey do like better person.

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
Crvrider:

This is what I used going to 2years now. I used four of it and I haven't had any issues with my gear.

Boss please where can one get this and how much is it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
I need a car for uber on weekly remittance. I can be reached on 08165650816. I stay in Surulere Lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Duplik8t77:
I need a car for uber on weekly remittance. I can be reached on 08165650816. I stay in Surulere Lagos

Go to your church after closing time ask 3-5 people that have a car suitable for the business, ask them to partner with you. If possible tell your pastor to approach them for you. Come back and thank me later, no one will help you here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frezhkid10(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
My oga’s in the house..I want to go into e hauling business as part time..I am about to buy my first car and would like to buy one that is compatible with Uber and bolt standard.
I saw this Hyundai Accent advertised on Nairaland and really have interest in it coz it’s clean.
Can it be used for e hailing successfully coz I intend doing E-hailing whenever an off duty..
Below is the picture of the said car.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Johnchrix:

Go to your church after closing time ask 3-5 people that have a car suitable for the business, ask them to partner with you. If possible tell your pastor to approach them for you. Come back and thank me later, no one will help you here.
okay sir. I will keep trying here sha. Some people drop car updates. Because this suggestion go hard for introvert like me o...lol. but thanks sir for the suggestion

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
ReadaDream:
I know when to apply common sense boss. We live to fight another day.

On Tuesday morning, I almost got killed by an Aboki okada rider, I still chop slap join in Lekki.

This is what happened: I wanted to park around CIS Leasing way off Busola Durosinmi Etti, on that street there's a right turning that leads to another street, I was very close to that turning when one okada came out from that street and face me (riding one-way).. He hit my car damaging my bumper and right foglight.

I had not even shifted the gear to park so I can access the damage, he was already asking me if I was blind and trying to run away.

I quickly came down from the car, went to meet him, dragged him off from his bike and removed his keys. He started dragging his the key with me, i hit his hands off and went to take the screw driver I keep by door to scare him off.

Come and see how Abokis boys started appearing from every corner, one was even coming at me with a big paving stone, aiming for my head. I dodged it.

The Okada guy himself just went to his bike to take a very sharp object (that iron vulcanizer use to push in cold patch or whatever it's called). He charged at me, swinging it. I had to run leaving my car. At this point, he has also removed my car.

There were two Hausa guys in another car that say all that happened, they calmed the Okada guy. Next thing one of the guy in the car did was slap me. Saying why would I threaten him with weapon first, it's like I don't value my life, they own this axis and if I try anything silly I'll find myself to blame.

The CIS Leasing security guys called me to one side and said I should let it go, told me how dangerous those guys can be.

Throughout that day, my left eye just red and watery. I no fit tell anybody wetin my eye see for war front when I reach house.

Normal level, I get pepper spray inside car, I'll only resort to defending myself with only if it was a hostage situation or in a proper gridlock (no movement). This one, I had enough clearance, i chose the easy way out.

Aboki matter tire person
Those guys no be human being
Just let it go,
Sorry about that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
Baker77:
Baba Feli,what about fuel consumption?my SIL B200 dey drink fuel ooo..

Something is definitely wrong with that car, if it's old age just forget about it, if it's electrical issue forget about, it will cost you a fortune to bring it back to factory standard. Better you sell it off and get another.
Benz no dey chop fuel

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
pope191:

Boss please where can one get this and how much is it?

2,500 per/litre as at the time I bought it but can't say for now. Here is the sellers number 07031662339.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
eyinola:
hes even suggesting we should buy half engine, the price is crazy

Don't do half engine. U will not enjoy it.
Omo Ibo will not pieces and divide any good engine and sell for u. So it's only reworked engine they will sell for u when u want to buy half engine.
Either u rework yours from scratch, change all d changeables or u buy another tapping full Japan engine.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Johnchrix:

Did you do do same while you were looking for car?
BTW, you talked like people never helped you here. I recall when people gave you hint about Moove. Wasn't on this thread that someone gave you a right of first refusal for a driving job? now you're talking like na wicked people wey no dey help full here when you have been helped/assisted in one way or the other here. People can only help the young man within their power or you want people to drop their cars for him?

You always feel entitled like people owe you or anyone help here and must answer to every request for help on this thread.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4610) (4611) (4612) (4613) (4614) (4615) (4616) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: lorhema(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.