Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743702 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:13am On Jan 29, 2018
ifyeez:
Following Uber America forum, I just found out Uber pays driver/partners for Puke/mess caused by riders, is this attainable in Nigeria too? In America drivers receive as much as $200 for puke in cars.

I have received #2,000 multiple times

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2018
Romeo3:
Have started the week on taxify.

Target is 150k. cool
I like wat am seeing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2018
switched app

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dokiOloye(m): 9:55am On Jan 29, 2018
timifakay:

Why the emphasis on her speaking Yoruba?
If he doesn't understand the language, how did he know she was relating their location to the person on the other end of the line?
Why assume she was calling people to harm him when he was the one who disagreed to continue with the trip under the guise of not knowing her destination while the lady claims he requested to have the trip in cash or offline?
His big mistake was taking the girl to his house. Who does that?
If what you could deduce from that statement was emphasis on Yoruba,then,I now know your train of thought and why you took d positions you did.
adios amigo.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:58am On Jan 29, 2018
Coolbenzino:
My brother I understand how you feel, sorry about all this. But I will advise you quit your job and drive your car yourself if it is that important to you. Besides you didn't consult us before venturing into this business. I expect to see scores of weekly incomes here to motivate other driver partners not your sorry ass. Sorry though but some of us quited our jobs to do this. Do same that's my advise otherwise take your sorry ass some where and stop consuming my data.

Quietly going through the comments makes much more sense sometimes. Don't worry if you don't have anything positive to contribute nairaland won't ban you for just reading others' great contributions instead of forcing yourself to post rubbish.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 10:03am On Jan 29, 2018
Romeo3:
switched app
bad guy. U son hammer. That is the spirit

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2018
Romeo3:
There are many lies being peddeled on this thread.

Ask yourself why a guy who works night and day, and who was paying 55k weekly will just drive a car into water. Does that make sense?

There will be a day the truth will be revealed. For now, let everyone believe what they want to.
Maybe he dozed off, nature is a b*tch grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2018
chillex8:

I like wat am seeing
That's how i roll...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2018
protocol:
Protocol officer...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vulpeslopez(m): 10:57am On Jan 29, 2018
Chillex ,u Don sideline me eeehn.... [qquote author=chillex8 post=64598938]So many smart fellows on this thread. .
But sometimes, its not about being smart

I will be flying my own FLEET-management coy grin

I don't intend to partner with gullible car-owners.

Basic Terms :

#5,000 rental/day / engine size 1.8L or below.
#4,285 rental/day/ engine size above 2.0L

More details to be revealed to prospective partners.

Contact- Chillex8@hotmail.com

Thank-you

[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2018
Pls how much is back and front shock absorber ? I need to have an idea of the market price and If possible give me contact of seller in ladipo.thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2018
if u faint in the day of adversity ur strength is small... Put all challenges behind
Meet my best driver last week...
I don't believe in impossibilities...
Join the challenge this week...
Let's make 100k to 150k in a week...
I present romeo3 The best driver I ever met...
We Keep Lagos moving...
Work smart

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2018
Romeo3:
That's how i roll...
shocked shocked shocked
11k before 12 noon

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2018
deedee44:
Maybe he dozed off, nature is a b*tch grin grin
I don't doze off

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nurez305(m): 11:17am On Jan 29, 2018
entparrot:

Instead of you to plead for more investors to come in, you are chasing them away.

@AngelicBeing please bring that vehicle to Nigeria, we have drivers for you, they are hungry to work. They need to feed their families, they will be grateful for the opportunity.

In our Fleet company we don't charge you drivers registration, you won't buy fone or spectranet modem. All we need is ur car in good condition, and we pay you upfront.

Pls don't take ur brothers money to Dubai.
your phone number please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2018
Enyinne:
Pls how much is back and front shock absorber ? I need to have an idea of the market price and If possible give me contact of seller in ladipo.thanks
Corolla toks 17k each complete assembly with strut
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2018
Catch up

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2018
ogunvic41:
shocked shocked shocked 11k before 12 noon
13,800. cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2018
nurez305:
your phone number please

09082888418... Expecting ur call sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2018
Enyinne:

I just change mine last month, tokunbo only the front shock not with spring 4000 naira each. The tokunbo I bought for my other corolla has been there for over 6months no shaking, if you need good parts seller in ladipo whatsapp me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BayoManuels01: 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Do you need a reliable and hard working driver with experience on the e-hailing platform? Then look no further, just call 07056068734
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timifakay(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Stealth100:

His argument that he drove to a safe place which was not even far from the lady's pick up location is tenable in court. If his house is where he feels safe, fine!. Remember he is the plaintiff and he is suing the lady for defamation. Its the lady that needs to prove beyond reasonable doubt the plaintiff is truly a rapist and kidnapper he alleged him to be.

Remember she didn't only accuse him in the heat of the moment when they had the misunderstanding, she published the Guy's picture and called him a rapist/kidnapper on social media hours after the whole saga. If there is anything like "premeditated defamation of character" then she should be guilty of that as well.

Its either the guy goes to jail for raping and kidnapping or he gets discharged, acquitted and of course compensated. Your guess is as good as mine.

Safe place as defined by the driver or the passenger?
Why didn't he take her back to the pick up location?
Would he have done the same thing to a passenger whom he's sure could overpower him in a fight?

He is suing after breaching contract, taking to an unknown location (his house) against her will - after which she removed key from ignition, touching her without her consent - after which she used the pepper spray on him.
As much as I pity the guy, he took too many wrong moves.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
protocol:
Bros I hail o...
Welcome on board..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
BayoManuels01:
Do you need a reliable and hard working driver with experience on the e-hailing platform? Then look no further, just call 07056068734
Can u make 100k in a week? Get a car 2moro
Terms and conditions apply...
We keep Lagos moving...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agbalagba1: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
U all are doing a great job,I appreciate u all,please Im interested in dis e-hailing business and my Toyota matrix just arrived Lagos and I want to ask if it is Uber/taxify compliance?
cc: romeo3
cc: chillex8
cc: entparrot
cc: dru23
cc: daveonoja

Awaiting your swift response.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vulpeslopez(m): 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
I make 100k in a day sef,but I am taken, just ask @carshopper....**ps oga shopper,na play I dey play o, before LL 301 come out
ogunvic41:

We keep Lagos moving...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thank u oga

Corolla toks 17k each complete assembly with strut
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
timifakay:

Safe place as defined by the driver or the passenger?
Why didn't he take her back to the pick up location?
Would he have done the same thing to a passenger whom he's sure could overpower him in a fight?

He is suing after breaching contract, taking to an unknown location (his house) against her will - after which she removed key from ignition, touching her without her consent - after which she used the pepper spray on him.
As much as I pity the guy, he took too many wrong moves.
IMO, you're not a driver, and if you are then you don't drive at night. You need to be in the guy's shoes to understand the difficult decisions he made

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thank u dear, I will contact u asap

I just change mine last month, tokunbo only the front shock not with spring 4000 naira each. The tokunbo I bought for my other corolla has been there for over 6months no shaking, if you need good parts seller in ladipo whatsapp me. [/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
ogunvic41:

We keep Lagos moving...

just like that?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

just like that?
Terms and conditions apply grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
vulpeslopez:
I make 100k in a day sef,but I am taken, just ask @carshopper....**ps oga shopper,na play I dey play o, before LL 301 come out

Very taken ooo... please touch not my anointed

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: merry101, thoollz and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.