Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743706 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vena92: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
Stealth100:
Very clean Tokunbo 2003 Toyota Corolla needs a driver. 40k weekly and please live around Agege and its environ.
Also, hire purchase would be considered if you can make substantial initial deposit.
Quote me with your number or email at bolajilogun@gmail.com if interested.

Please if you know or your mind is telling you that you are not responsible, don't contact me FOR YOUR OWN SAKE!
Good Afternoon sir, I am Responsible and Hardworking, I Promise to be Dedicated. But I reside in Okota Isolo, am I Eligible?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agbalagba1: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
U all are doing a great job,I appreciate u all,please Im interested in dis e-hailing business and my Toyota matrix just arrived Lagos and I want to ask if it is Uber/taxify compliance?
cc: romeo3
cc: chillex8
cc: entparrot
cc: dru23
cc: daveonoja,gazzuz e.t.c

Awaiting your swift response.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
agbalagba1:
U all are doing a great job,I appreciate u all,please Im interested in dis e-hailing business and my Toyota matrix just arrived Lagos and I want to ask if it is Uber/taxify compliance?

It is. Enjoy your whip.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
timifakay:

Safe place as defined by the driver or the passenger?
Why didn't he take her back to the pick up location?
Would he have done the same thing to a passenger whom he's sure could overpower him in a fight?

He is suing after breaching contract, taking to an unknown location (his house) against her will - after which she removed key from ignition, touching her without her consent - after which she used the pepper spray on him.
As much as I pity the guy, he took too many wrong moves.

According to you, you have no right to wrestle your property from someone because she is a lady? He touched her in the course of getting his keys from her.

Sometimes, court decisions are not logical.
I don't care about what transpired between those two, the focus is on the rape/kidnap allegation. Touching her to retrieve his key is not prove enough to label him rapist.
If they don't settle out of court and the guy has a good lawyer, the guy will win this case.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
I just met romeo3 the fresh boy, hustling with 407 the Lion,at Egbeda

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
I just met romeo3 the fresh boy, hustling with 407 the Lion,at Egbeda.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Let me try my luck again ...

2005 Peugeot 407 (lion) Manual Drive

Weekly rental 38k

Shared Maintenance / repairs
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nanacious: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
dyungrules:
I have a Nissan Altima 2002 model ready and clean, ready for uber and taxify use. I need a driver. Please message or call 08145666701 if interested
am interested and am a registered uber driver. this is my contact 08064082053
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
agbalagba1:

Matrix is acceptable... But note. Drivers in Lagos deliver 35k to 40k weekly, some owners have repair arrangements with drivers...I always suggest owner repair his/her car for his/her own good...
What's the history of the car? Some cars have done over 200k miles in north America... Prepare for expensive maintenance because the car will be used for commercial purpose... Diligent drivers do 1500km to 2000km weekly, our roads are bad, the car suspension suffers...
Call me 08032800453 for more info and free advice...
Invest wisely...
We keep Lagos moving...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Carshopper:

Weekly rental 38k

Peugeot 407? shocked shocked shocked tot u only deal in Korean cars sir!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
mazinaija:
I just met romeo3 the fresh boy, hustling with 407 the Lion,at Egbeda
Fresh indeed cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
ogunvic41:

Peugeot 407? shocked shocked shocked tot u only deal in Korean cars sir!

Was waiting for this cheesy grin... no b one road dey enter market na cheesy wink

Make I test your theory na... if it beats my KIA RIO ... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abilityC: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
Guys what do you think about VW Passat 2008 and Dodge Caliber 2008 for uber in terms of reliability and maintenace? CC GAZZUZZ, Carshopper make una epp me abeg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abilityC: 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Romeo3:
switched app
Which Navigation App is best? Google map or waze or other?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
abilityC:
Guys what do you think about VW Passat 2008 and Dodge Caliber 2008 for uber in terms of reliability and maintenace? CC GAZZUZZ, Carshopper make una epp me abeg

I have been thinking on the caliber (due to an idea I have) ... the passat na troublesome motor jor
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
Carshopper:

Was waiting for this cheesy grin... no b one road dey enter market na cheesy wink

Make I test your theory na... if it beats my KIA RIO ... cheesy
Everyone wanna buy corolla, most partners own corolla
LETS TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abilityC: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
Carshopper:

I have been thinking on the caliber (due to an idea I have) ... the passat na troublesome motor jor
Ok thank you does the idea involve tweaking the car....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abilityC: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
ogunvic41:

I was gunning for the 407 but the sensitivity issue d fear me especially as expresed by Gazzuz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
ogunvic41:

As long as e enter Uber /Taxify recommended vehicles grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
abilityC:
Ok thank you does the idea involve tweaking the car....

Somethiing like that wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abilityC: 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Carshopper:

Somethiing like that wink
Aiit the car looks good but im worried about performance and ease of maintenance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
abilityC:

Aiit the car looks good but im worried about performance and ease of maintenance

Dodge parts might be expensive --- ojulegba auto parts is best to source parts

Engine is 2.0L

Performance should b good...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abilityC: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
Carshopper:

Dodge parts might be expensive --- ojulegba auto parts is best to source parts

Engine is 2.0L

Performance should b good...
Ok thanks for the info
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
gwng:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobiline, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K. Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
abilityC:

I was gunning for the 407 but the sensitivity issue d fear me especially as expresed by Gazzuz
Gazzuzz told me not to buy 407 in January 2016 I didn't listen to him I bought my 407, the car made over 3m for me in less than 10 months the car is still going strong... I read reviews and it was cool, ITS THE BEST CAR I EVER OWNED... I have called and adviced u but u didn't listen so I kept quite and am watching u in 3D...
GAZZUZZ has 407 in his fleet shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abilityC: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
ogunvic41:

Gazzuzz told me not to buy 407 in January 2016 I didn't listen to him I bought my 407, the car made over 3m for me in less than 10 months the car is still going strong... I read reviews and it was cool, ITS THE BEST CAR I EVER OWNED... I have called and adviced u but u didn't listen so I kept quite and am watching u in 3D...
GAZZUZZ has 407 in his fleet shocked
Lol 3d toh bad! tnx for ur input
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
abilityC:
Which Navigation App is best? Google map or waze or other?
Google maps cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
current trip...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
mazinaija:
I just met romeo3 the fresh boy, hustling with 407 the Lion,at Egbeda.
Pleasure is mine sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Carshopper:

Weekly rental 38k

Manual for 38k plus shared maintenance/repairs? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dammiejay: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
I need 03 - 07 corolla (naija used or not expensive toks), please clean car only,
Ready to drive cos i'm using it for Taxify or Uber.

Whatsapp me on 08061612128.

I want the car around abule egba/fagba/ishaga/puposhola/college , I dont mind if you can bring it down there too tho.

ALSO

I can get your tinted permit certificate for you within 30 minutes.
Whatsapp me on 08061612128.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
deedee44:

Manual for 38k plus shared maintenance/repairs? grin

Your mates dey do 50k ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: merry101, thoollz, SlahJoe(m), pope191 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.