Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,856 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4847656 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) (4726) (4727) (4728) ... (5715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:10am On Jun 04, 2022
Felicity001:

He really all cars with public plate numbers are exempted from going for this taste and paper oooh.

Only private plate holders are to go for it.

If you follow the news closely when it first broke out on 99.3 naija info you'll see how much ppl complained about this but the government said they exempted them because of poverty in the land that they're trying to consider the poor who will be stranded on the road due to a few of them that will pass the vigorous inspection exercise

Can u imagine that?!...so what's d sense in that decision. What's now the essence of this exercise.??
The well maintained private cars that really don't need all those checks are being subjected to it while the ramshackle, dilapidated, tattered and worn-out danfo that are supposed to be their focus are now exempted.
Our leaders are the problem of this country.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:18am On Jun 04, 2022
Felicity001:

And a Benz is selling for 2m 2.2m 2.5m clean title oh and una dey busy dey carry money go buy Corolla lapka lapka for 3m +... I bought my Benz 2m less... Even 1.8m less... I've already started counting profit. Ask your friend if he's has even made his capital let alone profit.

Who is more foolish here now me or him?

I bet it, u have not started making any profit. How much have u made in the 7months u have owned the car? and how much have u spent in repairs??

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:37am On Jun 04, 2022
Felicity001:

It works oh... But you have to be very sure the mechanic do it because I just found out my mechanic just collected the money without doing any work on the shocks I'd to take it myself to refill 2days ago and I can tell the difference now.

But one thing, make sure the shock rod is not bend provided it's still okay just gas it up.

They don't almost every where, jankara, ladipo, Trinity, oyingbo, alagutun, alimosho road at ipaja
Can a shock that it's oil has spilled all over it's body be refilled?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:42am On Jun 04, 2022
Dailyparrot:
Who noticed it's more difficult to earn 10k in this business than to earn 20k? Like, you will drive from 8am to 1pm and yet your gross earning is 8700. But once you cross that 10k margin, you will not even know when you get to 20k and above undecided
The reason is that you start work during office hours and do more of short trips then by the time you hit 10k it's usually after office hours and longer trips start coming in. That's my opinion.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:58am On Jun 04, 2022
Glithronix:

I'm sorry for tagging you with ikorodu, no mind me, baba.
Na her business location I dey consider for her, but we have concluded on moving to standard area sha.
Make we put personal matter aside to avoid digression.
Congratulations on your latest whip.
Boss Felicity, you go enrol me? Make me too dey roll with the Benz geng. embarassed
Much respect, boss. cheesy

No worry I go initiate you into the genggrin make jealousy ppl die moregrin so long you're using for personal business the car will serve don't listen to those bad belle dem they don't have anything progressive to offer.

Work hard bro
And pray hard for God to preserve you, favour you and connect you.
Offline deal is the bomb in this hustle and when connect you to one guy you don hammer be that.

The guy I and blackbishop when to his house last month I don't seems to remember his moniker again... His civic na great grandma (Moses) check him muscle na very clean sharp na offline give am that car through the small civic.

So guy work and pray then save, do your partner well, maintenance and drive the car well so that issue no go dey because if he collect car for any reason you'll fall back to your savings which will/may alter your dream and purpose in life.

After you sort this your accommodation matter start saving towards your own car.

God will perfect it for you Isha"Allah

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:03am On Jun 04, 2022
Pearl1910:

So in essence he is speaking the truth.
Oya reverse and revert all the lie calling now that u have discovered ur Benz too has comparable maintaince expenditure.

Let he first reverse the insunation that my Benz is not suitable for the job then I will address him accordingly.

The guy is just jealous that's all I see shikina.

I wasn't referring to you about the mentorship even if I qouted you he's the one I'm referring to. My apologies for the misunderstanding

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:05am On Jun 04, 2022
Pearl1910:

Can u imagine that?!...so what's d sense in that decision. What's now the essence of this exercise.??
The well maintained private cars that really don't need all those checks are being subjected to it while the ramshackle, dilapidated, tattered and worn-out danfo that are supposed to be their focus are now exempted.

Same thing everybody complained of during that time o my brother but you know na all they'll say is

Leave them na only shout them go shout grin

Senseless leaders

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:14am On Jun 04, 2022
deedee44:

Can a shock that it's oil has spilled all over it's body be refilled?

Yes na... Those ladipo guy dey work in am o fear those guys o bros

It's just a seal na I've seen them do it b4.

That's why I like Dmechy he told us this truth some times last year.

Most toks shocks have been worked on.

Original shocks are expensive, from 50k above for just 1

Original toks shocks can only been seen during offloading of containers...

Most of those they bring out from shops are either refurbished, budgeted or worked on b4 just a few are toks some are even new China made they dirty with grease, oil and sand to look like it's toks.

My own I gas up on Tuesday now guy I dey use am jump speed bombs I just dey happygrin but I no go try am again o make e last for me small abeggrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:15am On Jun 04, 2022
2 Toyota Camry 2003
Readily available and any other brand you care for
Engine and gear all good
AC Is working perfectly.
Buy and drive
@2.650

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:16am On Jun 04, 2022
Felicity001:

Guy don't doubt it oh e dey happen o I've seen a result test of a friend... Na abroad system Nigeria dey adapt small small o. By next year any Nigeria car you want to buy ask for the frsc result and current papers, if they have it buy that car otherwise, run
System that Nigeria will soon happen to. They will soon find a loophole and start bypassing, that's if they've not started already

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:21am On Jun 04, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Now you see why I always say I only buy Tokunbo cars to use on Bolt especially when it's for rentals. Not just any tokunbo vehicle, good and solid ones.

By the time it gets to that level, I would have made my money and will sell it off.

If I'm the one driving myself then I can use any vehicle

Also it didn't take 5 minutes to get those posts. You only need to know what you're looking for and use the search button
I think 9ja used car that still has good chassis/frame and uncompromised electrical components is better than tokunbo. Just remove all the worn out parts and replace with OEM and you'll have your tokunbo standard at a cheaper rate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:32am On Jun 04, 2022
Felicity001:

No worry I go initiate you into the genggrin make jealousy ppl die moregrin so long you're using for personal business the car will serve don't listen to those bad belle dem they don't have anything progressive to offer.

Work hard bro
And pray hard for God to preserve you, favour you and connect you.
Offline deal is the bomb in this hustle and when connect you to one guy you don hammer be that.

The guy I and blackbishop when to his house last month I don't seems to remember his moniker again... His civic na great grandma (Moses) check him muscle na very clean sharp na offline give am that car through the small civic.

So guy work and pray then save, do your partner well, maintenance and drive the car well so that issue no go dey because if he collect car for any reason you'll fall back to your savings which will/may alter your dream and purpose in life.

After you sort this your accommodation matter start saving towards your own car.

God will perfect it for you Isha"Allah
Amen, boss.
You're much appreciated.
Much respect, sire.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:37am On Jun 04, 2022
YeyeGbami:

You for dey around igando. Abesan, egbeda, shasha axis. Instead of that country side ikorodu. If you must ; no go inside too much, cos their thinking wack around that ikorodu interior.
My personal view sha.
Baba oh. cheesy
Working on somewhere better already. Looking at Ikosi-ketu and Ojodu Berger.
Much respect, boss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:25am On Jun 04, 2022
deedee44:

System that Nigeria will soon happen to. They will soon find a loophole and start bypassing, that's if they've not started already

Lol... I sweargrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2022
Felicity001:

Let he first reverse the insunation that my Benz is not suitable for the job then I will address him accordingly.

The guy is just jealous that's all I see shikina.

I wasn't referring to you about the mentorship even if I qouted you he's the one I'm referring to. My apologies for the misunderstanding

Lord have Mercy.

I no see radauto.works jealous, I no see pearl jealous its you who until last year was dependent on dru for your daily bread I'll be jealous of because of a vehicle you entered numerous debts to buy. See ehn, you are very inconsequential to me.

I'm concerned about people who will be swayed into putting the vehicle on rentals since going by your admission, the vehicle has left you stranded on the road twice. Your mechanic is your very good friend and you pamper him. If you were not married already, he would have been your best man on your wedding day.

Also by your own admission, you told us you've spent over 100k on it the last one month. With your own mouth you told us how your key fell inside water and could no longer start the vehicle, how your AC almost killed you that you had to bastardize the car and put a manual compressor. You revamped suspension in February and you're revamping it again 3 months afterwards.

You said all these with your mouth. What other evidence does anyone need that the vehicle is a wrong tool for the job?

Call me the little angel who is advising people to open their eyes before they enter the same pit you've just dug for yourself. If thats jealousy to you then so be it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:45am On Jun 04, 2022
deedee44:

I think 9ja used car that still has good chassis/frame and uncompromised electrical components is better than tokunbo. Just remove all the worn out parts and replace with OEM and you'll have your tokunbo standard at a cheaper rate

I really can't take chances.

A friend recently bought a Naija used highlander against my advice. Three months down the line, he replaced the transmission with 600k.

There are faults a car will have that even the best mechanics cannot detect during inspection.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2022
Pearl1910:

Our leaders are truly foolish.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
73O9:

Feli calm down, you guys should not have used offensive words on each other.

When I drove moove's vehicle, the brake pad that came with it stayed for like 6 months or more. Mind you, I drove a new vehicle on moove (first user)

That's not the issue bro. Kanu made it feel like he changed his brake pad and has used it for like 8 months. He didn't state that his brake pad was follow come tokunbo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
mejai:
If u go to politics section.... fight Dey der. U stroll enter cartalk, volcanic eruptions dey happen for the thread. Drop rider, say make u peep into Uber thread..... Violence everywhere! grin
I come with meat, another person should come with drinks.

At your service. Make another person provide canopy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
I came late to the party ehhhhhh
Of all days to peep here see kanu and feli ... wonders grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
kanuisagoat:

I didnt insult you, I stated the truth because you are indeed a blockead. I listed the maintenance I've done since the vehicle was placed on ehailing. How did you interprete that to mean that the brakepad has stayed for 8 months? Can you now agree with me that you're a blockhead?

Did I throw away the one that came with the vehicle?

kanuisagoat:

You have no brain

Blockhead ...

No brain....

I blame pearl1910 for all dis name calling

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
Felicity001:

Oga you're a lier and a deciever.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Felicity001:

Don't mind him... He's one of the hypocrite we have in this thread.

You all know me I say it as it hot and as it is without any fear of intimation or nothing so anyone not comfortable with it should go and die.

Please can you mention the other hypocrites in this thread ?
I want to check something grin

... anyone not comfortable should go and ....
so u radical like dis

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omozu1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Please brothers and sisters in the house I need Toyota Corolla for balance and carry
Please help me if you can
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Olayetan:
Nah here my offline rider carry me come o to cool off the day stress.

Please which beach is this? Name and location.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
BAZ001:
I came late to the party ehhhhhh
Of all days to peep here see kanu and feli ... wonders grin

Boss greetings, e remain small make I enter night bus come fight kanugoat. But I Sha don repent u just gatta let it slide.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Post taken down.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Crvrider:

Please which beach is this? Name and location.
Oniru private beach at oniru lagos.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
OJURONGBE1:
Brothers, please help me o!
My friend just forgot her phone inside this driver's car.
I would appreciate if you can help link the driver.
The phone has been ringing but no one is picking.

The driver no pick? Quickly get in touch with the driver cos him sef fit no know before another rider go shubi am.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
stephenponti:

Our leaders are truly foolish.

We the citizens sef over foolish dey worry us, if the citizen unite then we can decide to punish useless leaders.

those weyrey ready use us play ping pong till eternity.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Felicity001:

Yes na... Those ladipo guy dey work in am o fear those guys o bros

It's just a seal na I've seen them do it b4.

That's why I like Dmechy he told us this truth some times last year.

Most toks shocks have been worked on.

Original shocks are expensive, from 50k above for just 1

Original toks shocks can only been seen during offloading of containers...

Most of those they bring out from shops are either refurbished, budgeted or worked on b4 just a few are toks some are even new China made they dirty with grease, oil and sand to look like it's toks.

My own I gas up on Tuesday now guy I dey use am jump speed bombs I just dey happygrin but I no go try am again o make e last for me small abeggrin
Boss, please how often do you fill your shocks? The one I did no reach 3 months e don go down.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
OJURONGBE1:
Brothers, please help me o!
My friend just forgot her phone inside this driver's car.
I would appreciate if you can help link the driver.
The phone has been ringing but no one is picking.
You are meant to call the driver not the missing phone. Just pray another rider never move the phone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) (4726) (4727) (4728) ... (5715) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Olu14993, Omoapena(m), Cineinfo(m), Wealth7(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.