Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4837273 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4719) (4720) (4721) (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) ... (5713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2022
komodapson:

Ah! Ah!! Really...beside landmark..I was @ oniru on Sunday after a longtime and felt dissatisfied. Now, I'm wondering if it was same oniru...oga o!

Oniru beach don cast jor, unless you wan lounge for those expensive clubs. They barricade the main beach to reduce the wave now the water dey stagnant and oozes.

Elegushi still get that natural beach vibe, non stop breeze and the water cleans itself.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:03am On Jun 03, 2022
Felicity001:

My mum always says that my dad used to say, "heaven help those who helps themselves". If you have the means and money do it and stop disturbing God over what he has already given to you.

God has given man the condusive environment, the brain/wisdom, the power/might, the intellect and will to make himself comfortable on Earth which he created beautiful. So why asking him to protect you again when you already have overwhelming protection.

How much is this armored glasses you're even talking about? Do you have any link to get it and is it available for most popular cars and older cars from 2010 and above?

If yes, please let me know let's do business.
Awarenesses is one thing that is lacking not actually poverty after all, people are buying cars worth hundreds of millions.

Armored or bullet proof glass will definitely be too expensive to install, the suitable and affordable option is to install a thick film on the glasses so when they hit the glass it won’t shatter.

There was a guy advertising that film on instagram , e b lyke tint so it will hold the glass instead of it shattering all over the occupants body.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Felicity001:

I waited 3 months for Dru's civic cheesy

Eiiiii! ���� I've been in talks with this man since April 14th!

Weytin man go do than wait.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:06am On Jun 03, 2022
aidameoryou:

Very beautiful and positive analysis.
No others who would push heaven and earth to bash it, but are still doing it full-time.

Every business in life has its negatives, unless you want to be idle forever

Or driver forever grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lakoomoyi: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Felicity001:

I can assist you at a little token

Hi boss, can I contact you re same?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aidameoryou: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Or driver forever grin

You didn't see where I wrote every business.
Never limited to uber and driving.
Every business and I mean every other thing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2022
aidameoryou:

You didn't see where I wrote every business.
Never limited to uber and driving.
Every business and I mean every other thing

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Morning boss abeg if one of my paper expire will I need another bolt inspection after renewal? Pls help.

Felicity001:

Ha! So sorry my reply is coming this late off course you know this is not a platform where one get instant response.

In case you haven't gotten any response to this just take the car to your mechanic let them bring down the shocks then they will take it to jankara to fill. But if you're DIY then take it to jankara after bringing down take it to jankara those guys will approach you when you get there then tell them what you need
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 11:56am On Jun 03, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Oniru beach don cast jor, unless you wan lounge for those expensive clubs. They barricade the main beach to reduce the wave now the water dey stagnant and oozes.

Elegushi still get that natural beach vibe, non stop breeze and the water cleans itself.
Climate change;. Sea level is gradually rising above the land , In hundreds years to come major places on the island will be washed off and it will cease to exist.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Glithronix:

You're blessed, brother. cheesy
Much respect, boss.

Abeg which side for ikorodu you dey live wey you have confidence to buy MB? lipsrsealed
I am looking for an apartment and my babe prefers ikorodu, and my own fear is majorly that bad roads that leads to every street in ikorodu for God's sake. lipsrsealed
As per say na car person go dey use enter house. Fear of wear and tear, shock, etc. embarassed
I got an offer of 2 bedroom flat for 300k (rent only) , but the road of that area is giving me headache. lipsrsealed
Which side in ikorodu get good street road, make una help person.
Mini flat for standard areas here is killing for an upcoming like me, and guyman want relocate. sad
Baba as you don tey reach for this thread, you they associate me with Ikorodu grin

I no Sabi anything about that side bro. Shey na Ikorodu you wan stay gangan abi na because of woman you won go that side? Think am well Sha. Except her business or work is around that axis i wonder why she'll prefer to stay in IKD of all places.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
@ glithronix.

Stay in a good area. Even if it costs you. If you spread the difference across 12 mths. You would realise it is just small change monthly. But the health benefits in Lagos. Uhis quite immense.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
STONEUS:

Biko, can I go for the inspection before the scheduled date?

Yes but you must be there early as there is always queue.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
kanuisagoat:
Below is the total cost of maintenance in 8 months

Horn relay 500
Brake pad 4000
Control arm 9000
Ball joint 6000
Engine seats 11000
Tires 14000

Total N44,500
Lol! Felicity001 na 007 driver.
But on a serious note, I weak for such expenses. Better he parks the car and use it for family cruise. Luxury cars and bad roads don’t work hand in hand.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Gudvibes06:
Morning boss abeg if one of my paper expire will I need another bolt inspection after renewal? Pls help.

If its your road worthiness that expired you will need inspection @vio before re-issued.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Not road worthiness it's vehicle license that is about to expire but I was t to know if I'll have to go bolt inspection after renewing it.i still have 2month b4 my last inspection expires

@pearl1910
Oga uche after that ride pls help your guy.

stephenponti:
If its your road worthiness that expired you will need inspection @vio before re-issued.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Glithronix:

You're blessed, brother. cheesy
Much respect, boss.

Abeg which side for ikorodu you dey live wey you have confidence to buy MB? lipsrsealed
I am looking for an apartment and my babe prefers ikorodu, and my own fear is majorly that bad roads that leads to every street in ikorodu for God's sake. lipsrsealed
As per say na car person go dey use enter house. Fear of wear and tear, shock, etc. embarassed
I got an offer of 2 bedroom flat for 300k (rent only) , but the road of that area is giving me headache. lipsrsealed
Which side in ikorodu get good street road, make una help person.
Mini flat for standard areas here is killing for an upcoming like me, and guyman want relocate. sad

Since when does a girlfriend start making decisions on where his bf should rent a house? Like is she the one providing the money for the house or you two are renting it together or you're both married?
If you want to relocate base on cost then it's fine but relocating simply because a gf choice then wait till after you rent the house and see how she dumps you for another guy from where you just moved fromcheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
Pearl1910:

Readadream wey dey claim LazyD. Sleeping in d house and selecting trips like beans till better one enter. Is renting 35k shocked and still saved up to buy Benz. Issorite...
Make una dey fear God wen discouraging other people from joining u guys to enjoy o.
Lol grin There was never a time in the history of this thread that I claimed to be a LazyD or an Ant. I simply work according to my set target for the week/day.

Whoever wants to join the hustle is free to join, whatever they meet on the field will be their reality. I am neither for nor against joining.

Two nights ago, the Indriver driver that dropped my wife home told her he makes at least 60k daily and rakes in nothing less than 300k weekly. I don't know what brought about that discussion.

Madam reach inside come begin look me with one kind eye like say me I no Sabi the work or I they carry money give woman outside grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
kanuisagoat:

The reliability of this your Benz self na scam. The matrix I bought last year October, I never spend reach 50k on maintenance in 8 months of usage. This is a vehicle on rentals that I can't even control how the driver uses it unlike yours that you drive yourself and must have driven carefully.

Lesson to everybody. If you must invest in ehaling especially if it's rentals, get the right tool for the job. If the right tool is too expensive, look for another business. Imagine if this Felicity's car was on rentals. The owner of the car would have sold it off

PS: By maintenance, I'm referring to maintenance outside of oil changes and cost of labour

Oga your aspersions on my choice of car for both business n personal use is ridiculous, funny and surprising.

When people contact me for a car first thing I ask them is their budget and purpose they need the car for, so stop saying what you do not have a good knowledge of.
How many miles has your matrix covered since you bought it?

Has your matrix ever left the boundaries of Lagos State into Ogun IB, Benin, pH and Ekiti since you bought it? Is your car a converted car from RWD to LWD? How many sensors, airbags or speakers does your car has? What is it horse power and torque? How much where you having at habds when you bought this car? Did you struggle to raise the money? Where you having surplus to that you where expose to many options?
Is you car strictly for business, personal or both purposes?

You people will just come online to spill lies over a honest person to what end I don't know!

You've not spent up to 50k on maintenance for a car on rental in the past 8 months in these perilous times where we all know spare parts are very expensive couple with the scarcity of original parts? Like seriously? Are you for real

Oga, if you want to tell us you've cars on rental simply do that without throwing any jab okay but don't come here and feed us with lies and false hood if not I'll personally shoot you downgrin

How many times have you serviced your car since you bought it?

Provide answers for all of these let's score you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
mejai:

Lol! Felicity001 na 007 driver.
But on a serious note, I weak for such expenses. Better he parks the car and use it for family cruise. Luxury cars and bad roads don’t work hand in hand.

I agree with the bolded.

He drives it himself so I guess it's not that bad. He will always make enough to fix it. I'm particularly concerned about people who will go and buy it to put on rentals based on his posts here. Sorry will be their name

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Felicity001:

Oga your aspersions on my choice of car for both business n personal use is ridiculous, funny and surprising.

When people contact me for a car first thing I ask them is their budget and purpose they need the car for, so stop saying what you do not have a good knowledge of.
How many miles has your matrix covered since you bought it?

Has your matrix ever left the boundaries of Lagos State into Ogun IB, Benin, pH and Ekiti since you bought it? Is your car a converted car from RWD to LWD? How many sensors, airbags or speakers does your car has? What is it horse power and torque? How much where you having at habds when you bought this car? Did you struggle to raise the money? Where you having surplus to that you where expose to many options?
Is you car strictly for business, personal or both purposes?

You people will just come online to spill lies over a honest person to what end I don't know!

You've not spent up to 50k on maintenance for a car on rental in the past 8 months in these perilous times where we all know spare parts are very expensive couple with the scarcity of original parts? Like seriously? Are you for real

Oga, if you want to tell us you've cars on rental simply do that without throwing any jab okay but don't come here and feed us with lies and false hood if not I'll personally shoot you downgrin

How many times have you serviced your car since you bought it?

Provide answers for all of these let's score you.

grin

This is the first stage of denial, very soon you will come to terms with reality.

By the way, why will I lie about it? The vehicle was bought toks at 170,000 miles. The first image is the current mileage last time I asked. The second is the image of the guy telling me he's going to warri a few hours back. No be only you dey travel

Stop asking me about horsepower or sensor because its irrelevant to the discussion and further shows why you should not have bought it for the job. Your benz is clearly not suitable. Sell it and buy correct Tokunbo Matrix so you stop thinking people are lying when they tell you they've not spent 50k on their car in 8 months.

Whether you believe it or not, it's the truth and I have no reason to lie

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Gudvibes06:

Not road worthiness it's vehicle license that is about to expire but I was t to know if I'll have to go bolt inspection after renewing it.i still have 2month b4 my last inspection expires

No just renew and upload on the bolt app thats all. inspection not required
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Felicity001:

Why won't he select trips abi you want him to kill partners car and waste all his energy, time and money on fuel for useless N5, N500 trips?

This hustle requires Technics, experience and good knowledge to succeed and its not meant for everybody so we need to tell people what to expect b4 they pee on their bosses head so they won't say nobody told them.

Just imagine now, all through last month I've spent over a 100k on car maintenance from fuel pump to suspension, to turbo charger, to ac, to tire, alignment & wheel balancing to replacing of door and painting. Serving will soon be due... When I sit down to calculate how much did I made out from the job in one month that I'll have to spend that much?

Yes you'll say, sabi I don dey use the car make money all these while, true... But the truth is there are many other business people can venture into that won't wreck their asset, or take 12hrs of their time, stress, and endanger their health like ehailing only that we that have already into it can't easily retrieve or retrace out track so we just have to keep pushing because we have gain ground, gather experience and have some good customer base so it will be easier for us to add more cars to our fleet or buy a car and drop rental or own a car through HP. But for New comers how long can their strength take them among all these hardships, estortions and all that?

Okay just Sunday/Monday morning around 1am midnight I'd paid to LASMA N5,500 for waiting at entrance 2 exit at ICM on a Sunday o around 11am... What is LASMA doing outside at that hour of the day in the week? Ask yourself that question.

The other incident, a client called around 12mid night to go pick up his wife at Maza Maza who just returned from Ghana... Due to the hurriness and security issues I hate slowing down while driving at night because you can be intercepted by anyone we all know that the lane for cars along the super, Ile-Epo market side is very bad so I decided to use the brt corridor then join back after Ile-Epo this was few minutes past 1am, to my greatest surprise these mobile police officers where they arresting Uber drivers and other car users, that was how they blocked me... Took almost 2hrs of my time to beg them b4 they accepted 7k.
That's making a total of 12.5k all within 24hrs.

This is an experience person sharing this experience oh not a newbie... So stop saying things like we're discouraging people from joining the hustle as if ehailing is the only best thing after slice breadcheesy

No one is discouraging anyone we are only telling them of the reality on ground.

To make money in this hustle you'll have to deprive yourself of a lot of pleasures and sacrifice more than 12hrs of your time daily and most importantly you'll need a good and reliable car that won't keep you at the mechanic workshop all the time because this will break you and take most of your productive and profitable time, but if you look well a newbie can grow better in other line business with less time dedicated to another business.

The only advantage transportation business as is it's instant inflow of cash but you've to bare at the back of your mind that it's[b] NO WORK NO PAY

[/b]

This your post doesn't relate to mine o. But if u want to relate it, I would say these are excuses for failure and mediocrity.
If u are an owner partner u can't be complaining, cos all d 30k driver partners deliver to owner weekly has been entering ur pocket so u have more money to play with, and if u r a driver on rentals, car repairs is not your business.
All this ur enforcement predicament na ur cup of tea. I will call u an ehailing agbaya. Even newbies know u should never pass BRT lane or Park illegally, no matter d time of day. All I see is u intentionally breaking the law. If they are mistakes I can understand.
Now, Readadream is also on the road, passing the same challenges u r using as excuse but it didn't stop him from saving to buy his car. Plus he is delivering 35k o. So keep defending nonsence.

Although my post was emphasizing the fact that even someone on soft work in this Hussle is having results and progress. Congrats again Readadream. Thank God say na u buy d car for am, maybe una for say na audio.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Horn relay 500
Brake pad 4000
Control arm 9000
Ball joint 6000
Engine seats 11000
Tires 14000

Total N44,500

You're a lier! Yes you heard me Right... Take a picture of your record booklet let's see not all these senseless list you're coming up with.

How come ac isn't there?
14k for how many tyer, 1 or 2...
So in the last 8months your driver has been using just 1 breakpad of 4k?? Hahaha... Guy it's seems you've forgotten you're on driver's thread.

Guy how many times have you all changed breakpad in the last 8 months pls let's scrutinize this together to see how this guy is lieing to usgrin

Me early last month one of my fuel pump failed and I replace it with a complete assembly I spent about 25k
19k for the pump assembly
2k to security because I couldn't get it fixed the night it happened
Then the rest to workmanship.

It was a week later I found out the pump is actually sold for 15k but since I'd to ask my part seller to bring it down due to duress, off course I'll have to pay for that. The pump itself is about 5k but I choose to get the best since it has not been changed since production.

After then was when I lost a tyer in 3MD

There after I changed my horn, bought it 3k at alagutun, iyana-ipaja

Then my oil that has been leaking I decided to fix it and the mechanic advised I change the turbor charger, I bought it 12k.
Crank shaft seal, 1k

Worked on my suspension again after doing same work just February here after December hustle, I noticed my mechanic chopped my eyes because he bought fake parts and didn't gas the shock I gave him 4k to gas. This is the same shock I gassed for 1k myself yesterday abi a day b4grin

I spent a total of 15k on that

Replace thermostat 2k toks, them say new one no dey move market

One air hose like 1k
Mechanic workmanship 29k was agreed but I gave him 15k

What else oooh... Okay

My AC has leakage
Gas for flushing 1
R.gas 5k
Compressor oil 1k
Workmanship 2.5k

Alignment and wheel balancing for just the 2 front wheels 1, 1k for both

Okay, fuel, 5h

That was all.

The door I changed was accident will I add that to cost of maintenance ni? Lol

Now, this all I've ever worked on this car since I bought it last year August oooh.

Then I only changed breakpad and stabilizer and the linkage rod-... Shikina

I've done servicing twice since August last year till date I only do regular tipping due to leakage which was really eating deep into my pocket that I decided to tackle the problem.

So my people who is more complaint here?

This car has traveled over 25,000miles since I bought and has gone to Ogun State severally I cant count that, IB 3x, Shagamu 2x, Benin 2x that's 4 round trips, I've taken it to Ph, and then to Ekiti.

Kanuisagoat where has your lapka lapka Corolla matrix been to? E don enter Epe self let alone Shagamugrin try all these distance weather you'd not been taking about change of both engine and gear box.

Big boys dey talk you carry your lapka lapka Corolla matrix dey come chill with the big boysgrin guy shift your car jare.

Ask your driver to narrate to you the frustrations he gets in the dailys from Police, LCB, LASMA and lekki security boys. Police only stops me to beg for money to ask if I'm wuber

Guy see, mind yourself ogrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Felicity001:

You're a lier! Yes you heard me Right... Take a picture of your record booklet let's see not all these senseless list you're coming up with.

How come ac isn't there?
So in the last 8months your driver has been using just 1 breakpad of 4k?? Hahaha... Guy it's seems you've forgotten you're on driver's thread.

Guy how many times have you all changed breakpad in the last 8 months pls let's scrutinize this together to see how this guy is lieing to usgrin

Me early last month one of my fuel pump failed and I replace it with a complete assembly I spent about 25k

It was a week later I found out the pump is actually sold for 15k but since I'd to ask my part seller to bring it down due to duress, off course I'll have to pay for that. The pump itself is about 5k but I choose to get the best since it has not been changed since production.

Then my oil that has been leaking I decided to fix it and the mechanic advised I change the turbor charger, I bought it 12k.
Crank shaft seal, 1k

Worked on my suspension again after doing same work just February here after December hustle, I noticed my mechanic chopped my eyes because he bought fake parts and didn't gas the shock I gave him 4k to gas. This is the same shock I gassed for 1k myself yesterday abi a day b4grin

One air hose like 1k

What else oooh... Okay

My AC has leakage
Gas for flushing 1
R.gas 5k
Compressor oil 1k
Workmanship 2.5k

Okay, fuel, 5h

That was all.

Now, this all I've ever worked on this car since I bought it last year August oooh.

I've done servicing twice since August last year till date I only do regular tipping due to leakage which was really eating deep into my pocket that I decided to tackle the problem.

This car has traveled over 25,000miles since I bought and has gone to Ogun State severally I cant count that, IB 3x, Shagamu 2x, Benin 2x that's 4 round trips, I've taken it to Ph, and then to Ekiti.

Kanuisagoat where has your lapka lapka Corolla matrix been to? E don enter Epe self let alone Shagamugrin try all these distance weather you'd not been taking about change of both engine and gear box.

Big boys dey talk you carry your lapka lapka Corolla matrix dey come chill with the big boysgrin guy shift your car jare.

Ask your driver to narrate to you the frustrations he gets in the dailys from Police, LCB, LASMA and lekki security boys. Police only stops me to beg for money to ask if I'm wuber

Are you seriously asking me if he has been using one break pad in 8 months? Honestly you are not wise. Did the car not come with a breakpad?

You're a big boy because of a 1.7m car grin.

You are a lost cause. I just hope others are seeing this and will not foolishly go and buy a Benz like you have done.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
There's another matrix I have on bolt bought June last year. I have not spent 40k maintaining it. I don't like using it as a reference point because the driver doesn't drive that much. However, the vehicle has now done 20,000 miles. Bought at 125000 miles and now at 145000 miles.

Again, if you must do ehaling as a business get the right tool. A word is enough for the wise.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Felicity001:

How come ac isn't there?

Crank shaft seal, 1k

One air hose like 1k

What else oooh... Okay

My AC has leakage
Gas for flushing 1
R.gas 5k
Compressor oil 1k
Workmanship 2.5k

Okay, fuel, 5h

That was all.

U sure say u no Dey go Congo? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
northbird:

Forget computerized systems, that's all hype. Which computer system will read a Danfo Faragon or an LT.

You mean they have a system that could take readings of the suspension of a car. That's really incredible.

It works on. Even for a 1901 Ford A model
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
kanuisagoat:

The reliability of this your Benz self na scam. The matrix I bought last year October, I never spend reach 50k on maintenance in 8 months of usage. This is a vehicle on rentals that I can't even control how the driver uses it unlike yours that you drive yourself and must have driven carefully.

Lesson to everybody. If you must invest in ehaling especially if it's rentals, get the right tool for the job. If the right tool is too expensive, look for another business. Imagine if this Felicity's car was on rentals. The owner of the car would have sold it off

PS: By maintenance, I'm referring to maintenance outside of oil changes and cost of labour

Abeg no scatter this our table wey we dey manage grin
Leave our Benz alone, it's better than carton Toyota grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Gudvibes06:

@pearl1910
Oga uche after that ride pls help your guy.

Lolz...
You don't need reinspection, just upload the new documents. Be it drivers license, vehicle licence, road worthiness or insurance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Pearl1910:

Abeg no scatter this our table wey we dey manage grin
Leave our Benz alone, it's better than carton Toyota grin grin

Someone had to snap him back to reality and prevent others from making the same mistake.

There's no road in lagos his mechanic has not known because he's always looking to save Felicity who has been left stranded by his benz. Hear it directly from his mouth.

Felicity001:

You need to see how I pamper my own like egg, the mannis good and very very understanding and honest as well. Twice he has travelled long distance to rescue me and he knows his onions very well. Any thing German machine he sabi am well. The only problem be say I always suffer each time I want him to meet me somewheregrin the guy no just sabi road at allgrin he sabi Benz pass Lagos roadgrin

Another funny thing he doesn't know how to drive. gringrin sometimes I just look at him and laugh. How mechanic like u no go sabi drive! Its so unbelievable

My is at Berger Suya, Trinity, Apapa.

Those Ladipo guys can cut somebody neck. They're not considerate at all

If anyone decides to listen to him, that is how you will also pamper your mechanic and make him your best friend.

Let's hear another sad tale directly from his mouth

Felicity001:

Haha... Sorry brother hope you feel better now... Me as I dey like this so my car park somewhere since last night... My key fell from my hands into a gutter, ignorant me na that didn't know after about 1hour of getting the key out of the gutter I tried starting the car na so brainbox got signal that something is wrong then shortdown the car.

car slept in the road last night and still there till now like this... The rewire I called now is saying something like 30k I just keep am quiet I didn't tall self...

I know that if my key falls inside water, I'll simply clean it and start the vehicle. That is the model ehailing vehicle

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Horn relay 500
Brake pad 4000
Control arm 9000
Ball joint 6000
Engine seats 11000
Tires 14000

Total N44,500

1 brake pad for 8 months and the car travels constantly?
I don't like to interfere in stuffs like this but then

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4719) (4720) (4721) (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) ... (5713) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: tbred and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.