Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,962 members, 7,838,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4824603 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4720) (4721) (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) (4726) ... (5709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
donbrowser:

1 brake pad for 8 months and the car travels constantly?
I don't like to interfere in stuffs like this but then

So when I bought the car it didn't come with brake pads?

Did I tell you the brakepad was changed when the car was bought?

You people just read to argue and not to understand

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
donbrowser:

Same here Bro, after seeing this quotation just have to skip silently.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Johnchrix:

Same here Bro, after seeing this quotation just have to skip silently.

Another blockhead.

Thats my chat with the mechanic showing when the brakepad was changed. The vehicle had been on the original brakepad that came with the vehicle

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Someone had to snap him back to reality and prevent others from making the same mistake.

There's no road in lagos his mechanic has not known because he's always looking to save Felicity who has been left stranded by his benz. Hear it directly from his mouth.

If anyone decides to listen to him, that is how you will also pamper your mechanic and make him your best friend.

Let's hear another sad tale directly from his mouth

I know that if my key falls inside water, I'll simply clean it and start the vehicle. That is the model ehailing vehicle

You came gun blazing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
ReadaDream:
You came gun blazing.

I know you just bought the vehicle, congrats on your purchase.

Anyone can make money on bolt even if you use an M45 with V8 engine as long as you drive yourself.

However, not all vehicles are suitable for rentals and the benz is clearly one.

Na my own be that, I no carry gun grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
northbird:

Forget computerized systems, that's all hype. Which computer system will read a Danfo Faragon or an LT.

You mean they have a system that could take readings of the suspension of a car. That's really incredible.

Guy don't doubt it oh e dey happen o I've seen a result test of a friend... Na abroad system Nigeria dey adapt small small o. By next year any Nigeria car you want to buy ask for the frsc result and current papers, if they have it buy that car otherwise, run

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
stephenponti:

Exactly! dont doubt it. They ll climb 4 vibraing pedal and activate the vibration thereby stimulating road bumps while the computer records the data and then will pass or fail based on the collected data.

The same applies to brake pressure there is a rolling pipe they will climb with the car and engage the roller thereby stimulating movement and suddenly apply the brake and the computer will monitor the pressure of the brake. the same applies to hand break.
97% of danfo in Lagos has no active licence.

He really all cars with public plate numbers are exempted from going for this taste and paper oooh.

Only private plate holders are to go for it.

If you follow the news closely when it first broke out on 99.3 naija info you'll see how much ppl complained about this but the government said they exempted them because of poverty in the land that they're trying to consider the poor who will be stranded on the road due to a few of them that will pass the vigorous inspection exercise

A lawyer even sewed the FG to court begging for the road worthiness paper to be acrabbed on the ground that Nigeria road are both road Worthy, rather they're responsible for the wrecking of cars on Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
Who go teach me this score card if a thing oooo, bolt don by force me to update my app grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Thanks boss
stephenponti:

No just renew and upload on the bolt app thats all. inspection not required
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Okay boss thanks

Pearl1910:

Lolz...
You don't need reinspection, just upload the new documents. Be it drivers license, vehicle licence, road worthiness or insurance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Someone had to snap him back to reality and prevent others from making the same mistake.

There's no road in lagos his mechanic has not known because he's always looking to save Felicity who has been left stranded by his benz. Hear it directly from his mouth.

If anyone decides to listen to him, that is how you will also pamper your mechanic and make him your best friend.

I know that if my key falls inside water, I'll simply clean it and start the vehicle. That is the model ehailing vehicle

@Kanuisagoat you get time o!

It's just that this your matrix, by the time you start spending on it nobody will hear sa.

But like, you have a lot of time at hand gan, for you to be digging people's words like this. Person gats dey careful on this platform o. Chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

@Kanuisagoat you get time o!

It's just that this your matrix, by the time you start spending on it nobody will hear sa.

But like, you have a lot of time at hand gan, for you to be digging people's words like this. Person gats dey careful on this platform o. Chai!

Now you see why I always say I only buy Tokunbo cars to use on Bolt especially when it's for rentals. Not just any tokunbo vehicle, good and solid ones.

By the time it gets to that level, I would have made my money and will sell it off.

If I'm the one driving myself then I can use any vehicle

Also it didn't take 5 minutes to get those posts. You only need to know what you're looking for and use the search button

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Lolz...person wey dey go satellite town steady. How him shocks no go shock.

My carton Corolla has not chop upto 200k in 3yrs in repairs. Apart from regular servicing. So Wisdom says make I dey manage am, leave Benz for the big boys. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Now you see why I always say I only buy Tokunbo cars to use on Bolt especially when it's for rentals. Not just any tokunbo vehicle, good and solid ones.

By the time it gets to that level, I would have made my money and will sell it off.

If I'm the one driving myself then I can use any vehicle

Also it didn't take 5 minutes to get those posts. You only need to know what you're looking for and use the search button

Abeg when u wan sell them off, contact me Biko. Duty is not smiling now, if u buy better toks car N2.5m minimum put for rental, when u wan start to see profit?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
STONEUS:

Biko, can I go for the inspection before the scheduled date?

Road worthiness doc can be renewed even b4 its expiration time.
If you like do it 4x yearly na ur money and time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Oniru beach don cast jor, unless you wan lounge for those expensive clubs. They barricade the main beach to reduce the wave now the water dey stagnant and oozes.

Elegushi still get that natural beach vibe, non stop breeze and the water cleans itself.

Same thing with the land mark beach they just killed the vibes. What is a beach without the waves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Eiiiii! ���� I've been in talks with this man since April 14th!

Weytin man go do than wait.

You don't have shoesgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
lakoomoyi:

Hi boss, can I contact you re same?

Feel free bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Gudvibes06:
Morning boss abeg if one of my paper expire will I need another bolt inspection after renewal? Pls help.

Bolt inspection is different from car doc inspection off course your bolt will still work Reas n they reduced it to every 4 months they won't pass you for inspection if a paper has less than a month inspection instead they'll ask you to go for renewal.

Uber will keep sending you a mail both on the app and via mail that your document has so so and so period of validity and if you don't attend to it they'll block you then ask you to contact support. But trust black man na, you wanna hide an information from them? Put it in writing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
ReadaDream:
Lol grin There was never a time in the history of this thread that I claimed to be a LazyD or an Ant. I simply work according to my set target for the week/day.

Whoever wants to join the hustle is free to join, whatever they meet on the field will be their reality. I am neither for nor against joining.

Two nights ago, the Indriver driver that dropped my wife home told her he makes at least 60k daily and rakes in nothing less than 300k weekly. I don't know what brought about that discussion.

Madam reach inside come begin look me with one kind eye like say me I no Sabi the work or I they carry money give woman outside grin

Hahahah.... Na Pearl carry her grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Pearl1910:

This your post doesn't relate to mine o. But if u want to relate it, I would say these are excuses for failure and mediocrity.
If u are an owner partner u can't be complaining, cos all d 30k driver partners deliver to owner weekly has been entering ur pocket so u have more money to play with, and if u r a driver on rentals, car repairs is not your business.
All this ur enforcement predicament na ur cup of tea. I will call u an ehailing agbaya. Even newbies know u should never pass BRT lane or Park illegally, no matter d time of day. All I see is u intentionally breaking the law. If they are mistakes I can understand.
Now, Readadream is also on the road, passing the same challenges u r using as excuse but it didn't stop him from saving to buy his car. Plus he is delivering 35k o. So keep defending nonsence.

Although my post was emphasizing the fact that even someone on soft work in this Hussle is having results and progress. Congrats again Readadream. Thank God say na u buy d car for am, maybe una for say na audio.

Oga rest abeg... Who have you ever mentor in this thread that has his.car of his own... Mention one name for us.
Me even if I no mention names at least I know you know one person.

Judge people base on their achievement not just by talking.

Mention one person guy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Are you seriously asking me if he has been using one break pad in 8 months? Honestly you are not wise. Did the car not come with a breakpad?

You're a big boy because of a 1.7m car grin.

You are a lost cause. I just hope others are seeing this and will not foolishly go and buy a Benz like you have done.

Just imagine this foolish stupid and lieing tongue. You think you can fool everybody all the time.

So you've changed it to the car came with a breakpad. Lier!

You for tell us say them also just changed the oil b4 shipping the car enter naija na and they didn't leak the gas b4 shipping in.

Nonsense!

Guy nobody is a gag here o... What I use, eat or out on is not your business okay so stay clear my way.

Lier like you.
Na only you get two phones abi? Rubbish!

Stupendous intetegrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
kanuisagoat:
There's another matrix I have on bolt bought June last year. I have not spent 40k maintaining it. I don't like using it as a reference point because the driver doesn't drive that much. However, the vehicle has now done 20,000 miles. Bought at 125000 miles and now at 145000 miles.

Again, if you must do ehaling as a business get the right tool. A word is enough for the wise.

Me too there is a tata truck spring I bought just yesterday here t TATA company, 1st rainbow, Oshodi apapa exp the two spring went for 356k brand new.

Guy no be only get other hustle... So keep quiet my friend
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Can you see how jobless, stupid and senseless and child-like you're... Going to dig my post just to prove your foolishnesses.
Why bug is with an old story I already shared here like twice.

So since when has a lost key or bring key or bad key become a running cost in a business?

You see your foolishnesses?

Continue.

Very soon you'll tell us how you bought a year rubber in Jan last yr and how the car has not even done 10k miles yet driver is remiting steady.

Continue, you hear me so?

1. Diot!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Felicity001:

Me too there is a tata truck spring I bought just yesterday here t TATA company, 1st rainbow, Oshodi apapa exp the two spring went for 356k brand new.

Guy no be only get other hustle... So keep quiet my friend

Boss please don't stress your self on this clown, how can a normal human being name him self a Goat? Disregard and form a deaf ear, does he think we are kids hear or abi we never use corrola before.?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
donbrowser:

Leave am he thinks he's talking to babes.

I changed my breakpad immediately my car came in. The one I changed 5k lasted me 12k miles b4 the breakpad sensor light popped up.

The 2nd one which is currently in the car now has done 8k miles already, 5k I bought it as well so I already know when I'm epexted to change it.

Na him one mumu dey tell us say one breakpad has done over 25k miles.

Oh his milage is even in km self not miles, my is on miles.

Big boys dey talk one small pikin from the trenches self won talk��‍♀️
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Guy, you and kanuisagoat get issues before? Just stay away from their argument or don't be aggressive about it.
Johnchrix:

Boss please don't stress your self on this clown, how can a normal human being name him self a Goat? Disregard and form a deaf ear, does he think we are kids hear or abi we never use corrola before.?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Another blockhead.

Thats my chat with the mechanic showing when the brakepad was changed. The vehicle had been on the original brakepad that came with the vehicle

I talk am I say small small we go dey know the truth
E didn't add labour cost b4 ooh make una come see sth tooooogrin

But here I'm starting both labour cost in what I spent as total. Extract labour cost from my expenses my car took far less I'm maintenance.

because I spent about 6k during the fuel pump change
Spent another 5k during belt changed
Spent 20k mecho and then
2.5k on ac workmanship
Total on appx: 35k. Minus that amount from 70k that means I spent 35k on maintenance in the last 8months as well

If we scrutinize your expenses very well we will still see some hidden charges you're not telling us.

Oga oya park wellgrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...person wey dey go satellite town steady. How him shocks no go shock.

My carton Corolla has not chop upto 200k in 3yrs in repairs. Apart from regular servicing. So Wisdom says make I dey manage am, leave Benz for the big boys. grin

This must be a lie, just last month, Felicity has spent over 100k on his own
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
kanuisagoat:

I know you just bought the vehicle, congrats on your purchase.

Anyone can make money on bolt even if you use an M45 with V8 engine as long as you drive yourself.

However, not all vehicles are suitable for rentals and the benz is clearly one.

Na my own be that, I no carry gun grin

Shut your dirty mouth up my friend... How many car have you driven that you want to tell me which car is suitable or not.

List the cars you've driven yourself for this hustle.

Liers

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by microlincoln: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
komodapson:

Take it to the bank, very soon una go dey write IELTs and submit CVs

Boss e choke o shocked
Strict inspection in order to pass only a top-notch car With all these their low prices. We go survive sha
Respect boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Josephase:
Guy, you and kanuisagoat get issues before? Just stay away from their argument or don't be aggressive about it.

Dude called me a block head. He's tryna be more relevant, but shouldn't be at the expense of being decietful. We are not kids here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4720) (4721) (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) (4726) ... (5709) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Foodempire, emadamysy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.