Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,431 members, 7,853,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4859418 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4721) (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) (4726) (4727) ... (5717) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

@Kanuisagoat you get time o!

It's just that this your matrix, by the time you start spending on it nobody will hear sa.

But like, you have a lot of time at hand gan, for you to be digging people's words like this. Person gats dey careful on this platform o. Chai!

Don't mind him... He's one of the hypocrite we have in this thread.

I post what I have and I give to people what I can give not what I don't have.

I shared it here when my power steering pump broke at elegushi and how my mechanic came all the way from apapa to resume me and then when my keys fell into guilter.

My question now is since when has a key that fell into water has to do with running cost?

You all know me I say it as it hot and as it is without any fear of intimation or nothing so anyone not comfortable with it should go and die.

Since I bought my car I can count the numbers of times my exhaust pipe has hit the ground,.. Readadream and others who know IB well can bare me withness... The roads we took while coming back from IB I've never seen such a road in my entire life ever b4. It is a road of no return and no turning back we where left with no other option but to go ahead. My Benz passed it like a catapiller. Ask Readadream na him self surprise na.

See anybody that wants to buy a C-class for Uber is welcome, the car is rugged, strong, parts are strong, and the performance is superb. Readadream will testify to those he's close to how offline go won kill am na... Just wait.

For client to call in the middle of the night to go pick his wife na beans?? The car will give you class, prestige and confidence not that thin call matrix

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Felicity001:

I talk am I say small small we go dey know the truth
E didn't add labour cost b4 ooh make una come see sth tooooogrin

But here I'm starting both labour cost in what I spent as total. Extract labour cost from my expenses my car took far less I'm maintenance.

because I spent about 6k during the fuel pump change
Spent another 5k during belt changed
Spent 20k mecho and then
2.5k on ac workmanship
Total on appx: 35k. Minus that amount from 70k that means I spent 35k on maintenance in the last 8months as well

If we scrutinize your expenses very well we will still see some hidden charges you're not telling us.

Oga oya park wellgrin

Seriously Felicity, you need help.

Let's look at total labour cost

3500 to change brake pad and ball joint
5000 to change Engine seat
No labour when the control arm was changed. I figured he must have added it into the cost price. So I didn't bother to beat down the price.

Evidence attached.

N8,500 is the total labour cost so far on that vehicle outside of oil changes

See how I'm attaching evidences? I have no reason to lie

You can now go and kill yourself since the truth is always too much for you to bear

Ooh? I have two phones and chatting with myself. Only a foolish person like Felicity will reason like that especially with dates clearly showing on the chats

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...person wey dey go satellite town steady. How him shocks no go shock.

My carton Corolla has not chop upto 200k in 3yrs in repairs. Apart from regular servicing. So Wisdom says make I dey manage am, leave Benz for the big boys. grin

That your carton wey engine don dey shout like banbiallahgrin unless say you won kill am at once na him you go carry am enter satalite town nagrin

Guy come.and join the big boys club
I'll give you free ticket into say you be my guygrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Pearl1910:

Abeg when u wan sell them off, contact me Biko. Duty is not smiling now, if u buy better toks car N2.5m minimum put for rental, when u wan start to see profit?

And a Benz is selling for 2m 2.2m 2.5m clean title oh and una dey busy dey carry money go buy Corolla lapka lapka for 3m +... I bought my Benz 2m less... Even 1.8m less... I've already started counting profit. Ask your friend if he's has even made his capital let alone profit.

Who is more foolish here now me or him?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Johnchrix:

Boss please don't stress your self on this clown, how can a [b]normal human being name him self a Goat? [/b]Disregard and form a deaf ear, does he think we are kids hear or abi we never use corrola before.?

Hahahah... Lwkm!!!
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Johnchrix:

Dude called me a block head. He's tryna be more relevant, but shouldn't be at the expense of being decietful. We are not kids here.

I didnt insult you, I stated the truth because you are indeed a blockead. I listed the maintenance I've done since the vehicle was placed on ehailing. How did you interprete that to mean that the brakepad has stayed for 8 months? Can you now agree with me that you're a blockhead?

Did I throw away the one that came with the vehicle?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
Felicity001:

And a Benz is selling for 2m 2.2m 2.5m clean title oh and una dey busy dey carry money go buy Corolla lapka lapka for 3m +... I bought my Benz 2m less... Even 1.8m less... I've already started counting profit. Ask your friend if he's has even made his capital let alone profit.

Who is more foolish here now me or him?

You have no brain

You are comparing a vehicle placed on rentals with the one you're driving yourself. Put your vehicle on rentals na let's see if body no go tell you

When I drove on bolt, I started making profit in 6 months. What's the big deal if you've started counting profit in 8 months?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
kanuisagoat:

I didnt insult you, I stated the truth because you are indeed a blockead. I listed the maintenance I've done since the vehicle was placed on ehailing. How did you interprete that to mean that the brakepad has stayed for 8 months? Can you now agree with me that you're a blockhead?

Did I throw away the one that came with the vehicle?

Oga you're a lier and a deciever.

It's a normal thing to change everything when car enters naija.
Why didn't you state that you didn't change breakpad b4 why do I've to put finger into your smelling mouth b4 you told us?
Did you include labour cost b4?

Okay me I've subtracted coat of labour I still spent less than you.
So who is better of now

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Felicity001:

Me too there is a tata truck spring I bought just yesterday here t TATA company, 1st rainbow, Oshodi apapa exp the two spring went for 356k brand new.

Guy no be only get other hustle... So keep quiet my friend

If you have noticed, I'm deliberately avoiding a dick measuring contest with you because you're clearly not a worthy opponent.

That 356k wey dey shark you is not up to my monthly salary. Me and you no dey the same level at all.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Felicity001:

Oga you're a lier and a deciever.

It's a normal thing to change everything when car enters naija.
Why didn't you state that you didn't change breakpad b4 why do I've to put finger into your smelling mouth b4 you told us?
Did you include labour cost b4?

Okay me I've subtracted coat of labour I still spent less than you.
So who is better of now

I didn't know I was talking to a kid

He said it's normal to change everything when a car enters Naija. Mumu

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
kanuisagoat:

You have no brain

You are comparing a vehicle placed on rentals with the one you're driving yourself. Put your vehicle on rentals na let's see if body no go tell you

When I drove on bolt, I started making profit in 6 months. What's the big deal if you've started counting profit in 8 months?

Are you mad or somethinggrin

Who is talking about buying a Benz for rental

Guy abeg watin you smoke today self.

See I go beat you o?

When I drive in bolt when I drive on Bolt... Guy na only you don gather experience? We dey together o so why feed us with falsehood.

If the job was still paying you why did you resign? No be okada business in abeakuta you dey do now? No worry very soon na for village me and Readadream, Pope my guy and others go use come to visit you dey dia dey hate in our Benz while we're seriously cashing out cidedly in soft work

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
kanuisagoat:

If you have noticed, I'm deliberately avoiding a dick measuring contest with you because you're clearly not a worthy opponent.

That 356k wey dey shark you is not up to my monthly salary. Me and you no dey the same level at all.

Oga do give away if e too sure for you. Do give away now.

Empty can makes the loudest noise

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Felicity001:

Are you mad or somethinggrin

Who is talking about buying a Benz for rental

Guy abeg watin you smoke today self.

See I go beat you o?

When I drive in bolt when I drive on Bolt... Guy na only you don gather experience? We dey together o so why feed us with falsehood.

If the job was still paying you why did you resign? No be okada business in abeakuta you dey do now? No worry very soon na for village me and Readadream, Pope my guy and others go use come to visit you dey dia dey hate in our Benz while we're seriously cashing out cidedly in soft work

I only buy Tokunbo cars for rentals and the cost of Tokunbo cars these days make it impossible

As a smart business man, I diverted the money I would have used into something more profitable.

I had to break this down for you again like a kid

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Felicity001:

Feli calm down, you guys should not have used offensive words on each other.

When I drove moove's vehicle, the brake pad that came with it stayed for like 6 months or more. Mind you, I drove a new vehicle on moove (first user)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
kanuisagoat:

I didn't know I was talking to a kid

He said it's normal to change everything when a car enters Naija. Mumu

No wonder you called yourself a goat.

Ask Dru your man, he changes everything changeable... Breakpad can crack and some breaks due to long parking b4 selling so it's not safe to drive with them. These things have expiration dates... See person that his salary is 1m yet can not afford ordinary breakpad of 4k.

Shame on you!! Shame!!

Poverty has eaten deep into your small head

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
73O9:

Feli calm down, you guys should not have used offensive words on each other.

When I drove moove's vehicle, the brake pad that came with it stayed for like 6 months or more. Mind you, I drove a new vehicle on moove (first user)

We are not arguing that bro... He first listed only breakpad for 8 months he didn't tell us the breakpad that came with the car was used for some months b4 he replaced them.

Besides, moove will only call you to come pick up your car when you've been cleared from their workshop so you don't know what they changed b4 handling car to you to drive.

Me I changed my breakpad after buying and since then till date I'm still using the 2nd pad now.

So what point is that young man trying to make.

He started the insult first and I'm gladly returning it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Felicity001:

No wonder you called yourself a goat.

Ask Dru your man, he changes everything changeable... Breakpad can crack and some breaks due to long parking b4 selling so it's not safe to drive with them. These things have expiration dates... See person that his salary is 1m yet can not afford ordinary breakpad of 4k.

Shame on you!! Shame!!

Poverty has eaten deep into your small head

I should change brake pad that was still in good condition and also lasted 5 months on ehailing before it was changed. Remember I said you were foolish, I'm sure you're also confirming it yourself.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Felicity001:

We are not arguing that bro... He first listed only breakpad for 8 months he didn't tell us the breakpad that came with the car was used for some months b4 he replaced them.

Besides, moove will only call you to come pick up your car when you've been cleared from their workshop so you don't know what they changed b4 handling car to you to drive.

Me I changed my breakpad after buying and since then till date I'm still using the 2nd pad now.

So what point is that young man trying to make.

He started the insult first and I'm gladly returning it

Maybe youre also suffering from dementia because as I recall, this was you dishing out insults unprovoked

"You're a lier! Yes you heard me Right... Take a picture of your record booklet let's see not all these senseless list you're coming up with."
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
kanuisagoat:

I should change brake pad that was still in good condition and also lasted 5 months on ehailing before it was changed. Remember I said you were foolish, I'm sure you're also confirming it yourself.

Young man go and sleep the smoke you took is affecting you already.

You're nothing but a lier and a deceiver.

You re not only foolish but senseless... I see no reason I should respond to you again

Bye and have a good night

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Felicity001:

Like I told you, you're not a worthy opponent.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Felicity001:

Young man go and sleep the smoke you took is affecting you already.

You're nothing but a lier and a deceiver.

You re not only foolish but senseless... I see no reason I should respond to you again

Bye and have a good night

You for continue na. I can go on and on till tomorrow. Unlike you, I don't have to wake up early tomorrow to hustle before my family can feed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
If u go to politics section.... fight Dey der. U stroll enter cartalk, volcanic eruptions dey happen for the thread. Drop rider, say make u peep into Uber thread..... Violence everywhere! grin
I come with meat, another person should come with drinks.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Are you seriously asking me if he has been using one break pad in 8 months? Honestly you are not wise. Did the car not come with a breakpad?

You're a big boy because of a 1.7m car grin.

You are a lost cause. I just hope others are seeing this and will not foolishly go and buy a Benz like you have done.

Mr. Man since when as telling sb that they're lying become an insult that you have to now tell your stupid self the bolded?

You where d one who came to my mention to look for my trouble first, how does the amount I sincerely stated business you that you now have to come and down play my business? Or don't you know what you indirectly just did? In case you do not know let me educate you young man.

I'm a business man and when I do my business I do it with all sincerity and with an open mind. You read recently when somebody acknowledge me for helping out in sourcing, negotiating and purschaimg a naija used just few months non registered , he will be the first person to register that car in Nigeria. Then the next thing you think you can do is to come me out and talk it down saying the car is not suitable for the job.

Guy have you used the car b4? Or so you think it's the same with the old Benz your father drive those years? Even Benz 180 and Corolla na mate them be? Supposing bolt allows cars from 1998 you no know say na that 180 people for dey use? Same way the C-class was produce, very rugged and strong... The suspension has 4 bole joints, 4! So watin u know.
Can you park ur Corolla any how like I park my benz?

You are a hater, a back stabber and a foolish bobori... You'll continue to remain behind me because that's where people like you belong.

So get thy behind me guy.

This is my last reply to you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Truly kanu is actually a goat a very big one at that

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
was busy minding my business and doing my thing when one goat came to pour sand sand for my garri o as he saw any where I advised people to buy a Benz and put on rental.

Enemies listen to this.
The more you try to pull somebody down the more momentum you're building.for him or her go up the more.

So make una abeg keep trying, you can only try to pull me.dowm but you can't suceed.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Its enough already guys!

Its women and small kids that do all these shit.

We are all men here.. Real Men at that.. Cos any individual that strives to feed his family,is the real deal.

Its ok.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:24am On Jun 04, 2022
Felicity001:

Since when does a girlfriend start making decisions on where his bf should rent a house? Like is she the one providing the money for the house or you two are renting it together or you're both married?
If you want to relocate base on cost then it's fine but relocating simply because a gf choice then wait till after you rent the house and see how she dumps you for another guy from where you just moved fromcheesy
grin grin grin
Boss of life. I hail oooh. cheesy
Not a GF, na fiancee and for her business sake - proximity consideration.
Much respect, boss. cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:26am On Jun 04, 2022
northbird:
@ glithronix.

Stay in a good area. Even if it costs you. If you spread the difference across 12 mths. You would realise it is just small change monthly. But the health benefits in Lagos. Uhis quite immense.
Yes, boss. Me too just want consider her business location.
Let's leave person stuff out, make we focus on our pilot hustle.
Much respect, boss. cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:30am On Jun 04, 2022
ReadaDream:
Baba as you don tey reach for this thread, you they associate me with Ikorodu grin

I no Sabi anything about that side bro. Shey na Ikorodu you wan stay gangan abi na because of woman you won go that side? Think am well Sha. Except her business or work is around that axis i wonder why she'll prefer to stay in IKD of all places.
I'm sorry for tagging you with ikorodu, no mind me, baba.
Na her business location I dey consider for her, but we have concluded on moving to standard area sha.
Make we put personal matter aside to avoid digression.
Congratulations on your latest whip.
Boss Felicity, you go enrol me? Make me too dey roll with the Benz geng. embarassed
Much respect, boss. cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:38am On Jun 04, 2022
Glithronix:

grin grin grin
Boss of life. I hail oooh. cheesy
Not a GF, na fiancee and for her business sake - proximity consideration.
Much respect, boss. cool

You for dey around igando. Abesan, egbeda, shasha axis. Instead of that country side ikorodu. If you must ; no go inside too much, cos their thinking wack around that ikorodu interior.

My personal view sha.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:56am On Jun 04, 2022
Felicity001:

Oga rest abeg... Who have you ever mentor in this thread that has his.car of his own... Mention one name for us.
Me even if I no mention names at least I know you know one person.

Judge people base on their achievement not just by talking.

Mention one person guy

See me ehhh...what my right hand does, my left hand doesn't know. My reward is from above, not from man. I don't blow my trumpet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:04am On Jun 04, 2022
Felicity001:

I talk am I say small small we go dey know the truth
E didn't add labour cost b4 ooh make una come see sth tooooogrin

But here I'm starting both labour cost in what I spent as total. Extract labour cost from my expenses my car took far less I'm maintenance.

because I spent about 6k during the fuel pump change
Spent another 5k during belt changed
Spent 20k mecho and then
2.5k on ac workmanship
Total on appx: 35k. Minus that amount from 70k that means I spent 35k on maintenance in the last 8months as well

If we scrutinize your expenses very well we will still see some hidden charges you're not telling us.

Oga oya park wellgrin

So in essence he is speaking the truth.
Oya reverse and revert all the lie calling now that u have discovered ur Benz too has comparable maintaince expenditure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4721) (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) (4726) (4727) ... (5717) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.