Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4772739 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4880) (4881) (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Pearl1910:

Think again...
U try but ur Indriver is still not better than my Bolt.

Your seriousness compared to my play play.
Monday half day,
Tuesday didn't come out early.
Wednesday; as u say u dey rest I kukuma accept one offline jeje. Offline was about 6hours.
Friday half day. My last trip on Friday was on fare review till Saturday morning. That's why u see money on Saturday.
Saturday business
Sunday family time
Only Thursday that I did full day.

Finally we see dashboard + mouth (audio 100k Saturday &sunday alone ).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
YeyeGbami:

I thought cheerful say him go wire you some money, how much you don gather like dis? if you drop phone how you wan work to pay back?

Hmmm…
Let me go back to d fence n keep my mouth shut.

Na all dis kind question dey put me for trouble.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Armed robber

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
sunnymighty:

I bought 26,500 (ARNOLD) is the brand name.

Kpele you go buy arnold schwarzenegger battery. I think you should take it back to where you bought it. Make you hear wetin dem go talk.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
BAZ001:

Hmmm…
Let me go back to d fence n keep my mouth shut.

Na all dis kind question dey put me for trouble.

Olayetan told me cheerful has sent it to him, you too like wahala bazoo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Armed robber
. Baba wan snatch big car cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Went through hell in retrieving my car from lastma today, spent more than 4hrs there trying to get my car and after sorting out lastma, I met with police wahala again.

All thanks to yeyegbami who stood by me financially, I really don't know how to appreciate that wonderful man, this will be the 2nd time he will be doing me a great favor...

Yeyegbami, may God bless you beyond what you can imagine, you're a true philanthropist & God will grant every of your heart desire.

I appreciate you and love you brother...

& to cheerfulgiver, I appreciate you too, you're a wonderful man...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
BAZ001:

Finally we see dashboard + mouth (audio 100k Saturday &sunday alone ).

Lolz... Tthhomossss!!! .. But u see say 100k cash in hand or account that I always say is easy pizzy week in week out. I no need to work 7days. Na flexing work and I cash out my 100k.
I used 4-5k fuel daily.
Until u see the 100k Gross Saturday and Sunday before u go believe.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
All good .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Is there anybody using Nissan Almera for this hustle ?? Because I am thinking of getting one and I want to know the advantage and disadvantage of it concerning this hustle please

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Olayetan told me cheerful has sent it to him, you too like wahala bazoo. cheesy

Hehehehe .. you wey get olayetan number for phone come still dey ask him for here , how far ?

Thanks to you and CheerfulGiver,
God bless una.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
pope191:

Don't worry, soon...
Pearl ti lule, pope next grin
After pope whose moniker starts with p again should be warming up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Una dey tempt me sha. Whether to make one last return till the end of the year cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
eyinola:
I am motivated ,na strength to fire on ino get grin ..I did 30 something yesterday, today ino fit stand from bed grin grin
Your motivation no get durability be that grin, send it to the gym cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
pope191:

Easy: I do pass night on the island, 5am hustle starts request banging. Mainland? 7 or even 8 you may not have been able to get your first trip.
Mainland dem go stand for road side by 5am dey find lekki 400

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Una Don frustrate this new driver
Lol. He's not a new driver, once you switch to a passenger on the app, your stats will also switch
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
kanuisagoat:

I've seen fairmoney give a first time loan applicant 200k
it's possible if the account statement is top notch... Renmoney offer me 1m early this year but their interest rates scare me away..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
BAZ001:

Hehehehe .. you wey get olayetan number for phone come still dey ask him for here , how far ?

Thanks to you and CheerfulGiver,
God bless una.

He drop am for here laa , we met today.

Amen! God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
obinoral1179:
it's possible if the account statement is top notch... Renmoney offer me 1m early this year but their interest rates scare me away..

True.

As a driver on bolt, I believe he has a very good chance because one of the things they check is turnover.

As for the renmoney offer, you have to give it to those guys, they are trying. Sometimes I wonder if they even make money with the way people default but I guess they do. New ones spring up everyday.

Banks would have given you at a lower interest but good luck getting it.

Na to run after oil workers with loan dem sabi

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dahflemzy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Pls who knows that back route from that packing lot in MMIA to ikeja... Seems sometimes ago, some of my bosses here mentioned about it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
deedee44:

Mainland dem go stand for road side by 5am dey find lekki 400

I swear! I hate picking bus stop trip... any thing can happen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
even if you start 3am, e go shock you

Lol... I'll seek advice and from there we will do the needful
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
peacefulhome:
All good .

Revolutions are not peaceful!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
deedee44:

Pearl ti lule, pope next grin
After pope whose moniker starts with p again should be warming up

Boss my name is talk and do, I don't run mouth like motor bike exhurst.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
kanuisagoat:

I've seen fairmoney give a first time loan applicant 200k

That person must have a solid credit score.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
kanuisagoat:

True.

As a driver on bolt, I believe he has a very good chance because one of the things they check is turnover.

As for the renmoney offer, you have to give it to those guys, they are trying. Sometimes I wonder if they even make money with the way people default but I guess they do. New ones spring up everyday.

Banks would have given you at a lower interest but good luck getting it.

Na to run after oil workers with loan dem sabi
Banks are scam if you don't have a salary account or current account they won't look give you shishi.. renmomey are the likes are put up strong measure before you can collect any loan...with your account statement they can deduce if you are active or not that is why it's better to recrt transfer in bolt business because it's boost your turnover in months..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
dahflemzy:
Pls who knows that back route from that packing lot in MMIA to ikeja... Seems sometimes ago, some of my bosses here mentioned about it
from training school just drive straight and locate the parking space there by your left and the tail end..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
RaptObserver:

That person must have a solid credit score.
Yes ooo9
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz.... But u see say 100k cash in hand or account that I always say is easy pizzy week in week out. I no need to work 7days. Na flexing work and I cash out my 100k.
I used 4-5k fuel daily.
Until u see the 100k Gross Saturday and Sunday u no go believe.

I will only believe if I see it consistently for 3 months every weekends not one off

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
My current day... I told my mind I want 40k today even if it's not possible. What it does is that I'll cross 30k and be happy with it.
Yo!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 12:15am On Aug 09, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Kpele you go buy arnold schwarzenegger battery. I think you should take it back to where you bought it. Make you hear wetin dem go talk.

Lol the 6 months warranty ontop just expired, I have one I am managing for now but pls can you recommend a good brand and the price?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joshboss(m): 12:48am On Aug 09, 2022
Good day bosses in the house. Pls who can help out with a car for the hustle. I’m devoted and don’t mind remitting on weekly bases. Pls call me at 09069085298 let’s work. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (4880) (4881) (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.