Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4816019 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) (4887) (4888) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Corto: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
IFSHR:

If me and you meet up...can u say this to my face ...I will be glad

Why would I wsste my time meeting up with an uncouth lowlife, an obvious tout like you?

You think so highly of yourself dude but then it's normal. Until you jam who go resize you...Mr. Didinrin alias Lagos Mover

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AutosAbuja: 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Will a car fail uber inspection if airbag light is on?
GAZZUZZ, nurey, others on here your attention is needed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Please I need help in fixing my car issues. It's a 2007 Civic, the European Model. I recently replymy ABS module because the old one was defective, after it caught fire.

My rewire retraced the ABS connector wires and rejoined them . Initially I left the ABS disconnected after the fire incident and discovered that discovered my 'D Light' was flashing, when I reconnected it, it stopped flashing.

Now the new one I recently replaced was working fine because my parking break light that was on the dashboard was working and my D light not flashing.

The issue I'm having now is that my D light is now flashing, and the parking break light permanently on the dashboard even without engaging the break

I scanned the car and it show code U0121. When I checked out this code online, it says there is no communication between my PCM and the ABS module.

Sometimes the handbrake light on the dashboard will go off, while the D light will still be flashing. When I off the engine, and restart it, the D light will also stop flashing but both will come back on the dashboard at the same time.

I tried reconnecting the ABS connector to the Old module I removed, my D light is still flashing. Remember it wasn't flashing even when the ABS module was burnt.

I need help in re-establishing the communication between my ABS module and the PCM.

I've searched YouTube tired, no one seem to have clear idea on how to fix this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Corto:

But these guys are always here begging each other for funds. That other dude has been begging for close to a week now e never fit raise 50k to bail his car, so where are all these millions? The last time the same guy begged to fix his car o
. Millions on dasboard, Reality nothing dey account.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
AutosAbuja:
Will a car fail uber inspection if airbag light is on?
GAZZUZZ, nurey, others on here your attention is needed.
No!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
YeyeGbami:

I usually buy from car dealers, the ones wey follow tokunbo car come. I got one everstart for around 15K.

Battery follow Tokunbo car come and na everstart. You have been scammed sir. You were sold a naija used likely stolen battery. Tokunbo cars hardly ever come with good batteries.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Corto:

Why would I wsste my time meeting up with an uncouth lowlife, an obvious tout like you?

You think so highly of yourself dude but then it's normal. Until you jam who go resize you...Mr. Didinrin alias Lagos Mover

I checked you guys' conversation but only found you to be the lowlife tout that went for his parents while having a conversation.

He asked you to meet him and repeat same in-person, but here you are chickening out.
O boy, you are one of the keyboard warriors.

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Corto:

Keypad warrior...

Last reply.

But watch your back....any identity can be uncovered...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Which vehicle?

Toyota Camry muscle
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Itsrm:

Battery follow Tokunbo car come and na everstart. You have been scammed sir. You were sold a naija used likely stolen battery. Tokunbo cars hardly ever come with good batteries.

Smart man. Round of applause for you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Corto: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
73O9:

I checked you guys' conversation but only found you to be the lowlife tout that went for his parents while having a conversation.

He asked you to meet him and repeat same in-person, but here you are chickening out.
O boy, you are one of the keyboard warriors.

Stay the fùck out my mentions you jobless cocksùcker

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Corto: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
IFSHR:

Keypad warrior...

Last reply.

But watch your back....any identity can be uncovered...

I'm not surprised you have time to pore over my post history, I told you already, you're under-employed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SenseBoy(m): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Good evening guys, abeg how much to pickup TV from Ikorodu to Ajah.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Barbiturate:

Toyota Camry muscle

Without the springs, around 30K for both front.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aieromon(m): 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Itsrm:

Don't confuse the Korean Everstart battery with the US branded EverStart.

Tokunbo cars come with good batteries except they get switched at the port or by the dealer. Attached pic is an example, 2 years and counting.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
aieromon:

Tokunbo cars come with good batteries except they get switched at the port or by the dealer. Attached pic is an example, 2 years and counting.

I wasn’t ready to educate him.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
He didn’t speak like who wants to be educated cheesy mine is almost two years too
YeyeGbami:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
aieromon:

You have no idea what you are talking about sir.

Do you know how long these vehicles stay in the auction yard before they are assigned to auction and how long it sits before its bought and shipped? I have imported close to 15 toks cars and only one has come with a good battery.

Besides, I said hardly which means I am not disputing the fact that some may come with good batteries especially if it was bought from a private seller or a dealer. Those are a very small percentage of cars being imported into the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
AgentXxx:
He didn’t speak like who wants to be educated cheesy mine is almost two years too

If we ask you now, you have never imported a car before. So much for being educated.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Corto:

Stay the fùck out my mentions you jobless cocksùcker

Jobless?
Stay on your keyboard and keep forming Vandam, keyboard has made crumbs like you to talk anyhow.
I don't need to meet you as I don't have such time, but kindly respond to the person that requested for such, imbeciile!!!

E paaaaaiinnnn am!!!

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jollyan19:
Good afternoon my good people. Still hustling for any car to work with. Any offer ill just jump on it. Just needed to see money chop and be hopeful for the moment. Pls house help with any link, connection or offer.I stay @ jibowu yaba .
.08135449501. Never knew it could be this hard to engage a car again over months. Tired of praying .

Pls somebody help me. Even if na agent fee. Call your price. I'll work and settle you within ist month.. Carried cv up and down no hope still.
Pls help me if you can
I was speaking realistically, they said there are jobs everywhere. I can't see anyone giving this guy the links to the so called jobs. The other fool said all you have to do is to stay at home for a month and you'll see more lucrative opportunities. Where is he when you need him most to come post his Ill thought out epistle of jangbajantis?

Let him come post the more lucrative opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Felicity001:

At the bolded, this is the mentality that is killing us as a nation, everyone wants quick money, fast cash to solve urgent needs, pls send me urgent 2k, 1k and so on and so forth. Nobody wants to invest time, patient or energy knowing fully well that over time all out together will yield plenty of fruits but all want it quickly, as fast as possible reason we have high crime rate in our society these days.

Children finish writing waec and venture into riding if Keke, korope and okada.

University graduates come out if school and the first thing in their mind is not even nysc or business that will be counter productive over time but all they want to do is apply for job to start earning immidately, many nowadays are into Uber simply because it brings in quick cash unknowingly they're just killing their sharp brain cells because driving up and down morning till night to deliver weekly doesn't make one think straight.

Look at cheerfulgiver for instance, he has lost his sense of belonging, he now talks with so much hate, envy and strive inside of him. No form of respect for even people his entire generation combine can't fit into their shoes yet he talks to same persin just anyhow.
dru23 has lost his humbleness and sensibility for good, all he thinks now is how one of his drivers might be planning on not paying, or not using the oil he gave the driver for serving of the car, or how he wants to plan a clean sheet move if retrieving his car after a bad experience on the roadgrin

Bro there are a lot of opportunities out there only that many of you have been so blinded that your IQ clouded so you can't really see or think straight anymore.

Take some break for say 1 month and see if your eyes won't be open to other more profitable ventures.

Just look at this foolishness.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AutosAbuja: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Gentlelife50:

No!
Thanks, man.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
YeyeGbami:

What brand of car is this?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
Gentlelife50:

What brand of car is this?

Gentle you wan staart abi, na corolla.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
I take no one serious whenever they ask a full-time driver how many hours he works.
hence 2-3hrs give or take

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joshboss(m): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Good day bosses in the house. Pls who can help out with a car for the hustle. I’m devoted and don’t mind remitting on weekly bases. Pls call me at 09069085298 let’s work. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
donfortune48:
BAZ001 come oh!

Some people want to size themselves up, like Mrjaydee wanted to size you up.

Lemmeee ooh grin
Mr dress tight, smell good and smash oven wanted to size me up then. No jappaaa grin

Men dey dis thread…
some days I will just remember some gbas gbos and will be laughing so hard.

This thread and cruise no be here…
small talk fight don start grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Gentle you wan staart abi, na corolla.
Lol
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Without the springs, around 30K for both front.

Thanks yeye. I want to know before my mechanic will overcharge me.

Na Nsukka Enugu road cause am. That road is hell. All the bad roads in Lagos combined together no reach that road

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
BAZ001:

Lemmeee ooh grin
Mr dress tight, smell good and smash oven wanted to size me up then. No jappaaa grin

Men dey dis thread…
some days I will just remember some gbas gbos and will be laughing so hard.

This thread and cruise no be here…
small talk fight don start grin

Life is absolutely nothing without violence.

Imagine a world with absolute peace?
That will be quite boring.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Barbiturate:

Thanks yeye. I want to know before my mechanic will overcharge me.

Na Nsukka Enugu road cause am. That road is hell. All the bad roads in Lagos combined together no reach that road
That road bad really, sotee they follow inside bush part at some points

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) (4887) (4888) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.