Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,634 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4736183 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4881) (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) (4887) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:00am On Aug 09, 2022
sunnymighty:

Lol the 6 months warranty ontop just expired, I have one I am managing for now but pls can you recommend a good brand and the price?

Everstart. 75amps

Hankook. 75amps.

As of March this year. 33-35k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:21am On Aug 09, 2022
BAZ001:

I will only believe if I see it consistently for 3 months every weekends not one off

Unfortunately your belief is currently worth 0 kobo in d market grin
If u want to see it, drop 10k every weekend for the next 3months. That's chicken change wen u convert your weekly Dollar earnings isn't it?

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Corto: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Omo, money dey this huslte o

But these guys are always here begging each other for funds. That other dude has been begging for close to a week now e never fit raise 50k to bail his car, so where are all these millions? The last time the same guy begged to fix his car o

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 8:46am On Aug 09, 2022
Corto:

But these guys are always here begging each other for funds. That other dude has been begging for close to a week now e never fit raise 50k to bail his car, so where are all these millions? The last time the same guy begged to fix his car o

Stop being stupid...

You were blind to the guy that had accident and it was here over 200k was raised for him

Or the fact that the guy already got assistant and bailed his car.

On different occasions where some drivers assist even strangers on this thread.

This is just one thread out of thousand of threads on nairaland, why don't you show a doctor or engineer thread where thousands of naira is being shared because they earn so well.

Stop publicising your stupidity

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Corto: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2022
IFSHR:

Stop being stupid...

You were blind to the guy that had accident and it was here over 200k was raised for him

Or the fact that the guy already got assistant and bailed his car.

On different occasions where some drivers assist even strangers on this thread.

This is just one thread out of thousand of threads on nairaland, why don't you show a doctor or engineer thread where thousands of naira is being shared because they earn so well.

Stop publicising your stupidity

Your parents are stupid, because it's so obvious they did not train you properly.

Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:56am On Aug 09, 2022
sunnymighty:

Lol the 6 months warranty ontop just expired, I have one I am managing for now but pls can you recommend a good brand and the price?

I usually buy from car dealers, the ones wey follow tokunbo car come. I got one everstart for around 15K.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2022
Corto:

My brother this life no balance o. When life happen to you, you go dey wonder who you offend.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2022
BAZ001:

Finally we see dashboard + mouth (audio 100k Saturday &sunday alone ).

grin I no talk, d dashboard carry plenty excuse. Sotey I they reason who be the real owner.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2022
YeyeGbami:

I usually buy from car dealers, the ones wey follow tokunbo car come. I got one everstart for around 15K.

Boss I go like sign this deal... I need one asap.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2022
YeyeGbami:

My brother this life no balance o. When life happen to you, you go dey wonder who offend.

Are you answering him? Better don't waste energy.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2022
computerglobal:

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2022
Corto:

Your parents are stupid, because it's so obvious they did not train you properly.

Anuofia

If me and you meet up...can u say this to my face ...I will be glad

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2022
pope191:

Boss I go like sign this deal... I need one asap.

Na lowkey parol the dude run for me , you go find your own car lot o. cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2022
IFSHR:

If me and you meet up...can u say this to my face ...I will be glad

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=YeyeGbami post=115529211][/quote]

Bro no time for keypad warrior ...let him come out and let's man up...when we meet I will tell him his stupid and all I need is for him to reply with same response and we can settle things well.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2022
BAZ001 come oh!

Some people want to size themselves up, like Mrjaydee wanted to size you up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lakoomoyi: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2022
IFSHR:

Bro no time for keypad warrior ...let him come out and let's man up...when we meet I will tell him his stupid and all I need is for him to reply with same response and we can settle things well.

Iku apa cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2022
How much does it cost now to change shocks?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Na lowkey parol the dude run for me , you go find your own car lot o. cheesy

Just know you are from Ibadan in my eyes like this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
pope191:

Just know you are from Ibadan in my eyes like this.

Haha lmao.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Barbiturate:
How much does it cost now to change shocks?

Which vehicle?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Haha lmao.

Let me phone a friend

What's his name? Donfortune48

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
donfortune48:
BAZ001 come oh!

Some people want to size themselves up, like Mrjaydee wanted to size you up.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
pope191:

Let me phone a friend

What's his name? Donfortune48

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 16inchdick: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Yo!

Can I ask how many hours did you have to drive to achieve this ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
16inchdick:

Can I ask how many hours did you have to drive to achieve this ?
About 3 hrs... Give or take

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
northbird:

Everstart. 75amps

Hankook. 75amps.

As of March this year. 33-35k.

Thanks for the heads up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
About 3 hrs... Give or take
you didn't understand his question. He means how many hours it took you to achieve the 31k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
I take no one serious whenever they ask a full-time driver how many hours he works.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
Pearl1910:

Unfortunately your belief is currently worth 0 kobo in d market grin
If u want to see it, drop 10k every weekend for the next 3months. That's chicken change wen u convert your weekly Dollar earnings isn't it?

Sorry my bad… I guess the game has changed cause I see so many people saying it’s true.
My advise to salary earners is to register cars in bolt/inDriver and every weekend (Saturday and sunday ) they make 100k easily, no need to resign again.
Thats 400k every month plus their salary .

Mehnn the hustle has really changed. No wonder Musa could buy car under 1yr.

If you are still doubting it just move close to pearl and he will show you how to do it.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Bought one for 13k, that's the one my partner is managing for now, Won't mind such opportunity again provided it is confirmed Tokunbo.Many thanks Boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jollyman19: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Good afternoon my good people. Still hustling for any car to work with. Any offer ill just jump on it. Just needed to see money chop and be hopeful for the moment. Pls house help with any link, connection or offer.I stay @ jibowu yaba .
.08135449501. Never knew it could be this hard to engage a car again over months. Tired of praying .

Pls somebody help me. Even if na agent fee. Call your price. I'll work and settle you within ist month.. Carried cv up and down no hope still.
Pls help me if you can

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4881) (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) (4887) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.