Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747976 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) (4887) (4888) (4889) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
BAZ001:

Lemmeee ooh grin
Mr dress tight, smell good and smash oven wanted to size me up then. No jappaaa grin

Men dey dis thread…
some days I will just remember some gbas gbos and will be laughing so hard.

This thread and cruise no be here…
small talk fight don start grin

I'm happy for you !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Danniee(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Pls which model of Toyota corolla is best for Uber now, considering the cost of purchase, maintainable and fuel consumption?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
mrjaydee:

I'm happy for you !

Thanks bro grin

I don dey dress tight and smell nice sotee oyinbo guy come ask me for my perfume that his wife says I smell nice…

Thank you ooh

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
BAZ001:

Thanks bro grin

I don dey dress tight and smell nice sotee oyinbo guy come ask me for my perfume that his wife says I smell nice…

Thank you ooh

Be careful oh!

This one dey don dey admire your perfume.
Make them no turn man to woman/girlfriend.
Adult pampers don cost oh!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
sandammy:
Please I need help in fixing my car issues. It's a 2007 Civic, the European Model. I recently replymy ABS module because the old one was defective, after it caught fire.

My rewire retraced the ABS connector wires and rejoined them . Initially I left the ABS disconnected after the fire incident and discovered that discovered my 'D Light' was flashing, when I reconnected it, it stopped flashing.

Now the new one I recently replaced was working fine because my parking break light that was on the dashboard was working and my D light not flashing.

The issue I'm having now is that my D light is now flashing, and the parking break light permanently on the dashboard even without engaging the break

I scanned the car and it show code U0121. When I checked out this code online, it says there is no communication between my PCM and the ABS module.

Sometimes the handbrake light on the dashboard will go off, while the D light will still be flashing. When I off the engine, and restart it, the D light will also stop flashing but both will come back on the dashboard at the same time.

I tried reconnecting the ABS connector to the Old module I removed, my D light is still flashing. Remember it wasn't flashing even when the ABS module was burnt.

I need help in re-establishing the communication between my ABS module and the PCM.

I've searched YouTube tired, no one seem to have clear idea on how to fix this.

Na you dey work the car yourself? If you fit search the thread well i think someone mentioned one honda guy around ebute metta wey sabi work.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Corto:

But these guys are always here begging each other for funds. That other dude has been begging for close to a week now e never fit raise 50k to bail his car, so where are all these millions? The last time the same guy begged to fix his car o

Your question is valid though it sounds like you mocking or throwing jabs.
If all Uber drivers earn 100k every Saturday and sunday then we should be seeing them… spending money like oil workers or bank managers. Maybe they are all stingy or very coded, they don’t want people to know they are rich.

However It’s only car owners that make money in this hustle, rentals and Hp are the real hustlers

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
SenseBoy:
Good evening guys, abeg how much to pickup TV from Ikorodu to Ajah.

How many inch be your tv? Which side for ikorodu?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Pearl, my man. I've bettered my first 2 days of last week.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
hence 2-3hrs give or take
ditto
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kingdolla: 12:13am On Aug 10, 2022
Corto:

I'm not surprised you have time to pore over my post history, I told you already, you're under-employed
The last time I checked you were having issue with someone else and now another person. Is this how you were brought up? Can you respect yourself pls. No one is a kid here. Let's respect each other

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:24am On Aug 10, 2022
deedee44:

Boss I have a shop near my place where they sell it, I just want to know if I can get from someone whose purpose for selling is not to make profit. You get grin
No wahala, boss. grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 16inchdick: 12:46am On Aug 10, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
About 3 hrs... Give or take

Are you serious
It's some how hard to believe

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 12:57am On Aug 10, 2022
Muhammadson2020:
. Millions on dasboard, Reality nothing dey account.
And you are still driving?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by whatisthetruth: 1:25am On Aug 10, 2022
Omo, see drama today oo

My last ride for the night, I picked these two runs girls from The Wheatbaker hotel in Ikoyi to drop of at Lekki phase 1.

When we got to phase 1, they now started saying I should go back towards the gate that they want to buy water, I said no, I don't make stops at night and parked the car.

They now pleaded and I said ok and turned back, then they now started giving me attitude, telling me to wind up, bla bla, that isn't it their money. I said you know what, I'm ending the trip, don't worry about the payment, just leave my car.

That's how these girls said they are not leaving my car ooo, as in, see me see wahala. My car??

Not wanting to escalate the situation by taking matters into my own hands, I told them that I would drive them to a police checkpoint and they were still egging me on, like, "Go call police na"

When the police eventually came, they just start lying and lying and lying.

They were telling the office that they did not tell me to stop anywhere, I almost could not believe it. The genesis of the whole thing and you can just easily lie about it? Unbelievable!

Then they now lied to police that I was reckless and that I drove fast and applied breaks and she hit her head on my seat. I mean can you imagine that shhhh. Me that drove not more than 70km/h on this particular trip.

Okay so if you feel unsafe in my car, then why don't you want to leave na? Even after I tell you not to pay? I mean how stupid is that?

So car is unsafe, but you are telling me you don't want to leave.

Omo I've now almost seen everything in this hustle oooo, my goodness.

I just had to go back home, cause the lies rattled me a bit. I was just thinking, so girls like these can lie about anything? What if they created a more crafty lie that lands me in trouble?

I can't wait to get my dash camera that also records audio, so I can always have video proof of the things that transpired.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 2:51am On Aug 10, 2022
whatisthetruth:
Omo, see drama today oo

My last ride for the night, I picked these two runs girls from The Wheatbaker hotel in Ikoyi to drop of at Lekki phase 1.

When we got to phase 1, they now started saying I should go back towards the gate that they want to buy water, I said no, I don't make stops at night and parked the car.

They now pleaded and I said ok and turned back, then they now started giving me attitude, telling me to wind up, bla bla, that isn't it their money. I said you know what, I'm ending the trip, don't worry about the payment, just leave my car.

That's how these girls said they are not leaving my car ooo, as in, see me see wahala. My car??

Not wanting to escalate the situation by taking matters into my own hands, I told them that I would drive them to a police checkpoint and they were still egging me on, like, "Go call police na"

They were telling the office that they did not tell me to stop anywhere, I almost could not believe it. The genesis of the whole thing and you can just easily lie about it? Unbelievable!

Then they now lied to police that I was reckless and that I drove fast and applied breaks and she hit her head on my seat. I mean can you imagine that shhhh. Me that drove not more than 70km/h on this particular trip.

Okay so if you feel unsafe in my car, then why don't you want to leave na? Even after I tell you not to pay? I mean how stupid is that?

I just had to go back home, cause the lies rattled me a bit. I was just thinking, so girls like these can lie about anything? What if they created a more crafty lie that lands me in trouble?

I can't wait to get my dash camera that also records audio, so I can always have video proof of the things that transpired.
so what did the police say?

They are lucky they didn't meet felicity0001 in his time. They would have chosen between police and spanner grin

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:57am On Aug 10, 2022
donfortune48:

Be careful oh!

This one dey don dey admire your perfume.
Make them no turn man to woman/girlfriend.
Adult pampers don cost oh!

Lol dis man grin
na money I find come here not oven.
They are crazy and wild here, they are proud to be bisexual and gay…abomination/evil

No worry I cover my bum bum with the blood of a Jesus.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by whatisthetruth: 3:08am On Aug 10, 2022
mejai:
so what did the police say?

They are lucky they didn't meet felicity0001 in his time. They would have chosen between police and spanner grin

Men dude, how did you know what I was thinking?

All the while I was asking myself, "What would Felicity do?"

Me sha, I don't need spanner, I have my pepper spray, knife and all (stun gun coming soon), but as I said, that is a bit of overkill for a situation like this and I didn't want to turn a simple problem into a bigger one.

The police told them to find another ride, I mean simple! They asked me if I'm collecting money from them, I said no! Then they said I have tried, by taking them from Ikoyi to Lekki phase 1 for free.

They now came down and started laughing calling me "Professor". Imagine forming traumatized during all their lying, to now come down and just burst into laughter.

At that point, even a lay man could tell that they were lying. It's just shocking that a passenger can make up fake stories out of the blue about a driver. Seeing it happen to me first hand ehn, chai. Especially when she said she knocked her head on the driver seat. I must get that dash camera!!!!!!!

You knock your head but you still don't want to leave car? The stupidity in the lie sha

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 5:46am On Aug 10, 2022
Never ever leave your money for any rider.

Next time collect and wash there hands dry so that they won't try it with another driver.

I guess they would do it again.

whatisthetruth:

Me sha, I don't need spanner, I have my pepper spray, knife and all (stun gun coming soon), but as I said, that is a bit of overkill for a situation like this and I didn't want to turn a simple problem into a bigger one.

The police told them to find another ride, I mean simple! They asked me if I'm collecting money from them, I said no! Then they said I have tried, by taking them from Ikoyi to Lekki phase 1 for free.

They now came down and started laughing calling me "Professor". Imagine forming traumatized during all their lying, to now come down and just burst into laughter.

At that point, even a lay man could tell that they were lying. It's just shocking that a passenger can make up fake stories out of the blue about a driver. Seeing it happen to me first hand ehn, chai. Especially when she said she knocked her head on the driver seat. I must get that dash camera!!!!!!!

You knock your head but you still don't want to leave car? The stupidity in the lie sha

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:35am On Aug 10, 2022
Barbiturate:

Thanks yeye. I want to know before my mechanic will overcharge me.

Na Nsukka Enugu road cause am. That road is hell. All the bad roads in Lagos combined together no reach that road

Even with that, mechanic will gba you.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 6:59am On Aug 10, 2022
Blackbishop:

Even with that, mechanic will gba you.....

My mechanic wont. If it's 30k, then it shouldn't be above that.

@whatisthetruth: please always collect your money for the service rendered....even if you get free fuel, pls collect your money.

The situation shouldn't have gotten to that extent. For me, I would take them to the gate, so they can get what they want and then take them back to their house and collect my money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:03am On Aug 10, 2022
Barbiturate:

My mechanic wont. If it's 30k, then it shouldn't be above that.

@whatisthetruth: please always collect your money for the service rendered....even if you get free fuel, pls collect your money.

The situation shouldn't have gotten to that extent. For me, I would take them to the gate, so they can get what they want and then take them back to their house and collect my money.

Bro noted....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2022
whatisthetruth:

Why will u say u don't want to collect money?
Even with the Police there and it's not like u requested for money and they refused to pay. You are the one telling them u will not collect money.

No wahala sha...they look u well that's why they did that to u. They will not try it with another driver.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Pearl, my man. I've bettered my first 2 days of last week.

Ride on.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexy2lexy: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2022
Good day Peeps,

Is it possible not to get a request for an entire day? I didn’t get any request yesterday and wondering if there is a technical issue with my account.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:56am On Aug 10, 2022
lexy2lexy:
Good day Peeps,

Is it possible not to get a request for an entire day? I didn’t get any request yesterday and wondering if there is a technical issue with my account.

Yes it's possible depending on ur location.
But if u are in the heart of Lagos it's impossible. Check ur network, update your App and make sure your phone memory isn't full.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexy2lexy: 7:59am On Aug 10, 2022
I am in Lekki
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 8:05am On Aug 10, 2022
Not possible in lekki, check your phone,app and connection.

lexy2lexy:
I am in Lekki

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:14am On Aug 10, 2022
whatisthetruth:

You carried someone from Ikoyi to Lekki and you didn't collect money even when the police asked you if you want to.
With all due respect, you're a weak man. No offense

I'm angry right now

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2022
sandammy:
Please I need help in fixing my car issues. It's a 2007 Civic, the European Model. I recently replymy ABS module because the old one was defective, after it caught fire.

My rewire retraced the ABS connector wires and rejoined them . Initially I left the ABS disconnected after the fire incident and discovered that discovered my 'D Light' was flashing, when I reconnected it, it stopped flashing.

Now the new one I recently replaced was working fine because my parking break light that was on the dashboard was working and my D light not flashing.

The issue I'm having now is that my D light is now flashing, and the parking break light permanently on the dashboard even without engaging the break

I scanned the car and it show code U0121. When I checked out this code online, it says there is no communication between my PCM and the ABS module.

Sometimes the handbrake light on the dashboard will go off, while the D light will still be flashing. When I off the engine, and restart it, the D light will also stop flashing but both will come back on the dashboard at the same time.

I tried reconnecting the ABS connector to the Old module I removed, my D light is still flashing. Remember it wasn't flashing even when the ABS module was burnt.

I need help in re-establishing the communication between my ABS module and the PCM.

I've searched YouTube tired, no one seem to have clear idea on how to fix this.

To re-establish communication;
Check the wiring and ensure it was properly done. Check for breaks, burns or discontinuities. Check the fuse, sensors, and the connector relating to the ABS to make sure they are okay. It seems the connection has been hampered that's why there is no communication. Or maybe the ABS u got isn't responding at all. Cos if connection is okay and ABS is responding then the Scanner will pick the issues with the ABS. (Assuming there are any)
Parking-break light staying on is related to your ABS problem. When that is solved the light will go off.
Some people just disconnect the ABS completely when it's giving too much headache, but u will have drivability problems. Although that's better than relying on a faulty system.

As for your D blinking, it's either because your ABS isn't working well or your gear is having an issue. U should get a scanner that can scan the gear also. There are many defaults in the gear that can cause the D to be flashing. No point guessing or waiting for the problem to degenerate before u pinpoint it. If D is flashing probably there is a problem in d gear. Have it scanned.

Solve the ABS problem first and maybe the flashing D will stop, if not then u also need to check d gear.

Stay away from tombo tombo mechanics!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

You carried someone from Ikoyi to Lekki and you didn't collect money even when the police asked you if you want to.
With all due respect, you're a weak man. No offense

I'm angry right now

Lolz...he is a prof grin
Nerds cant survive in Lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2022
@whatisthetruth, Lagos is a jungle, you have to be pragmatic and smart with your approach to issues when dealing with Nigerians especially lagosians, you burnt fuel to lift them from point A to the police station. On top of that, you claimed they lied, guy shey u be ajebutter? If dem lie and proof no dey, why ẹ dey affect you.

You didn't get your money on top of the lie, who lost eventually? It's you bruh.

You've given those girls an opportunity to try such nonsense with other drivers. There's a reason they called you a professor, I'm sure it's because you were blowing grammar.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2022
whatisthetruth:
Omo, see drama today oo

I can relate to your ordeal. Last week was a bit crazy one for me, to a point I couldn't get over a rider and felt like giving them a rematch in their territory. Just felt I should let it slide, can't be caught fighting ladies.

1st drama started because I won't accept a stop they didn't indicate. I am already tired of the trip, just want to get them off... from the start to the end it was all about f*ck f*ck, for this Lagos! You go enter me, and he no go pay! Lousy girls without regard for the unknown driver. I've noticed my 1 star is certain in the hands of these people, on getting to drop off. They insist I end the trip right in front of them... I'm like this girls won carry me handicap, dance around, they too kept slowing payment. I realised they won't effect payment until I end the ride grin so I cancelled the trip, serious wahala! Why would I cancel the trip? Told them I didn't cancel, but end as normal, if it is display cancelled on their end they should report to Indriver. Noise took over the air, people have to meddle to settle the issue.

Another one is a trip she sent money less of 100 naira from the actual fare. Saw alert and told her she didn't send the right money, she denied accepting the price and she even gave me extra. I'm like for real, showed her the price on my phone, she picked up her phone and try to show me price, no price found... but that's what she saw. Then ego clash, how much is 100 naira she asked? Told her madam pay your correct fare biko. She try to do transfer and use network as an excuse, reach for the door and say she will send voucher pin to me... Ajala the stubborn boy grin madam no wahala, we d*e here, if it takes tomorrow morning to get network, you are not going anywhere. Don't do mistake of opening that door oo, it is very dangerous. That's where plenty talk starts... you are the one that will lose, instead of you to go and make more money, blah blah blah. I look at her like what's your own business now, am I doing competition with cheerfulgiver. Las Las still same noise and pity cry, people begged me to let her go.

Ps: don't do the mistake of calling any lady ashawo, you just trigger a violence and emotional side of her. The pathetic side of this is somehow somewhat they we ask the question of "you think say I b ashawo". And don't lay hands on women regardless, that action automatically put one at fault.

I've learnt to develop tick skin and asborb their insults. Thinking through emi lo kan and Bu.hari. if those people subject themselves to true analysis and insults they receives daily. They won't show their faces in public again, but they honestly careless.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) (4887) (4888) (4889) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.