Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4769297 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4885) (4886) (4887) (4888) (4889) (4890) (4891) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Free tip:

If you have access to a car that indriver approves but passengers won't like or it has no AC, but you want to hustle, you can simply register the car on indriver, and accept only courier trips. Thank me later

And how often does courier trips pop up?

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

I think they also saw you as too gentle manly that's why they wanted to test you. Just be careful with women in all. People are blaming you for not turning to buy them water too, but their manners could also have been irritating, I don't know, maybe the way they asked the guy may be sensing foul play.
You should have collected your money though and still reported them to bolt that they didn't pay you.

Lolz...
Why will u collect money and still report they didn't pay u?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
sonshyne:
Omo the kind faster finger wey Dey for indriver. Any fare offer by rider before you even look twice you will just see order taking
Not all orders are for you.

Go to settings > Sort by> Distance

It will filter trips and show you the closest trips on top, farther trips below. Don't bother about the ones far from you

If rider is closer to you, the request comes to you first for like 2 seconds before it goes public.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
pope191:

always. Especially around major markets.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
donbrowser:

Lol abeg wetin this word mean?

You just remind me of one ordeal with a lawyer I picked from Ikeja to Gowon estate. She was really bossy. She just enter car, was on call, sat at the back and was using her hand to demonstrate that I plug her charger for her. I just ignored her.

I started the trip (Indriver) and after a while she finished the call and asked if I didn't hear she's asking me to plug her charger?
I just tell her "madam we both have 2 hands". She said what's that supposed to mean and how will her hand reach the cigarette hole from the back, I said it can reach there if you're sitting at the front. She started yelling, I just dey look am. We got to her location this woman short me 30 naira grin

I collect my money oh. While the whole Issue was going on her neighbors didn't even interfere. Everybody just dey mind their business. It really shows the kind of person she is.

Women are something else abeg

Shey typo don follow for drunk now?

Well I think una two match each other grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
YeyeGbami:

If na me i won’t park there at all, no matter wetin my madam wan talk. If dem hold am now begin call money madam go strong face.
You are right, but sometimes, those 'boss' need to learn the hard way!. That small film she saw will set her right, next time when the bros tell her it's not a right place to park, she won't argue.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...
Why will u collect money and still report they didn't pay u?

They know how to lie na. Make me sef do my own too.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Free tip:

If you have access to a car that indriver approves but passengers won't like or it has no AC, but you want to hustle, you can simply register the car on indriver, and accept only courier trips. Thank me later
The way I see it, whether rider likes it or not, if I happen to be in a situation whereby all I have is a 2000-2002 model car, I would use it to hustle on Indriver. All I need is to make sure the exterior and interior is clean, AC pumping, 'gbedu' blasting....and be of good character. The rest is will sort itself.

There are some cars that are 2000 year make with better interior design than the regular 03-06 Corolla.

Indriver is here liberate anyone that cares to be liberated, hustle with that small car now and save money to get your preferred choice of car.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Not all orders are for you.

Go to settings > Sort by> Distance

It will filter trips and show you the closest trips on top, farther trips below. Don't bother about the ones far from you

If rider is closer to you, the request comes to you first for like 2 seconds before it goes public.

Posts like this above are one of the numerous reasons why I like this guy being active on this thread wink

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
pope191:

Shey typo don follow for drunk now?

Well I think una two match each other grin
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jollyman19: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=Jollyman19 post=115566653]Good afternoon elders and good people in the house. Hope days business is going fine.. Please I come again to us for any help i can get to engage a car and get busy. Somebody help me out anyhow I'd everly appreciate. SO much though about life and no money to live with. Any car available available pls help me with link or offer.
My Location is @ jibowu yaba

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
whatisthetruth:

Because at this point, I am trying to de-escalate as much as possible, since the matter would be reported to BOLT anyways.

I'm too old to be fighting for 900 naira abeg.

No, don't be scared of Bolt.
U r in order to refuse a stop that wasn't added in the trip, especially that the stop was out of your route. It was late and u were considering your safety.
Plus u probably were rushing to complete the trip and head home and the last thing u want is the slightest delay.
Bolt cannot penalize u for that. Infact when u refuse to collect money, it makes it seem like u concede to being at fault.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Traffic from gbagada inwards oshodi tie wrapper.

Indriver grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
computerglobal:

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nifemi2020:

Someone is trying so hard to lie against you, and you also can’t find a simple lie against them. Nawa for you oo what if they said you are trying to rape them what would you do? Oga Professor wise up. As I no see car for Uber, I start private driving Job. My first day at work, Madam said I should take her to Isolo and on our way back, Madam said she want to buy yam opposite Isolo LG secretariat, I told her we can’t park there cos of local government boys, she said she won’t use up to 2 minutes, immediately she entered the car, i central locked the car and ready to move naso towing vehicle blocked me ooooo, they asked me to roll down the glass that they want to ask me something, I insist I will not roll down the glass, naso Madam say make I roll down the glass one of the Boys just put his hand inside and try to open the door from inside immediately I roll up the glass with his hand in-between luckily for me I have enough space to escape, naso I Japa with the guy’s hand still in-between the glass. I don move far before I release him.

Even though this ur gist is completely unrelated to the post u quoted I still enjoyed it.
But if na me, I go allow them catch us, then when she pays through her nose, next time she will listen to me. First u told her is unsafe to park there, then next she say u should whyne down...she should have also said "why did u escape, I wanted to have a discussion with them" grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
YeyeGbami:

If na me i won’t park there at all, no matter wetin my madam wan talk. If dem hold am now begin call money madam go strong face.

Owner of car say make u park, u wan argue.
After u tell her the risk, if she insist, then no wahala. Maybe she fit be LG chairman wife or she sabi Commissioner.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Free tip:

Lolz ... That is assuming it's not human beings u want to courier. Sometimes sef the prices, are so poor even dispatch rider can't collect it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lexit: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
pope191:

Besides, some courier trips sef na human you go end up carrying! grin angry

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lexit:

Besides, some courier trips sef na human you go end up carrying! grin angry

100% I always change it for them... courier is cheap and a way to cheat ignorant drivers.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Pearl1910:

Even though this ur gist is completely unrelated to the post u quoted I still enjoyed it.
But if na me, I go allow them catch us, then when she pays through her nose, next time she will listen to me. First u told her is unsafe to park there, then next she say u should whyne down...she should have also said "why did u escape, I wanted to have a discussion with them" grin
Oga Boss, it’s my first day at work and as an ex Uber driver, I despise those LG boys with passion

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Pearl1910:

Owner of car say make u park, u wan argue.
After u tell her the risk, if she insist, then no wahala. Maybe she fit be LG chairman wife or she sabi Commissioner.

You know say women can be funny at times, she go pay the money finish now. The next day say make driver no bother to resume.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
whatisthetruth:

Because at this point, I am trying to de-escalate as much as possible, since the matter would be reported to BOLT anyways.

I'm too old to be fighting for 900 naira abeg.

You are on the wrong business. I’d suggest you get a job with an NGO.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jollyman19:

Pls house am humble to ask you for a favour. Let me pay you back when this storm is getting cleared on me. Needed 2k to cook and put mind one place. Pls help me out, let it be loan I'll pay you back. Hi me on WhatsApp so I can contact you back pls. Thank you pls.

Fidelity. 6235987849 Emmanuel.C

CheerfulGiver.
But you’re the same guy I sent money to some days/weeks ago on this very thread na abi? You guys just want to abuse the few privileges left on this section. If you’re so broke to even feed why not run to your family or better still sell your phone and survive first.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Who has replenished his indriver with the transfer option?
I even went to bank to activate internet banking still didn't work.
They say I can't use card

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Viking07:
But you’re the same guy I sent money to some days/weeks ago on this very thread na abi? You guys just want to abuse the few privileges left on this section. If you’re so broke to even feed why not run to your family or better still sell your phone and survive first.

Chai chai

Below the belt.
We are coming to meet you in Abuja to determine the state under which you have this advice or statement.
Bugari has caused a lot of things in this country to the point you now have to sell your phone to survive and probably use your neighbors phone to keep seeking for help.
Sir, you never can tell the condition he is going through.
Things are not always black and white,
But I do get the angle you are coming from.

I remember when things were so difficult for me at a point , I would have followed ekwerandu to UK for something.
I did lot of menial ways to survive. It was that bad,however I had a lot of savings well.b4 then that made me pull through.

I have a car for uber unfortunately , I am all for HP.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nifemi2020:

Someone is trying so hard to lie against you, and you also can’t find a simple lie against them. Nawa for you oo what if they said you are trying to rape them what would you do? Oga Professor wise up. As I no see car for Uber, I start private driving Job. My first day at work, Madam said I should take her to Isolo and on our way back, Madam said she want to buy yam opposite Isolo LG secretariat, I told her we can’t park there cos of local government boys, she said she won’t use up to 2 minutes, immediately she entered the car, i central locked the car and ready to move naso towing vehicle blocked me ooooo, they asked me to roll down the glass that they want to ask me something, I insist I will not roll down the glass, naso Madam say make I roll down the glass one of the Boys just put his hand inside and try to open the door from inside immediately I roll up the glass with his hand in-between luckily for me I have enough space to escape, naso I Japa with the guy’s hand still in-between the glass. I don move far before I release him.

@ nifemi. That's some real James bond stuff... You cracked me up with japa with the guy's hand.. grin. Lcda touts, embarassed one of the most disgusting set of guys.. How can a fully grown man set to make a career out of extortion in a city like Lagos....? Very pitiful.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lush100:

Chai chai

Below the belt.
We are coming to meet you in Abuja to determine the state under which you have this advice or statement.
Bugari has caused a lot of things in this country to the point you now have to sell your phone to survive and probably use your neighbors phone to keep seeking for help.

I remember when things were so difficult for me at a point , I would have followed ekwerandu to UK for something.
I did lot of menial ways to survive. It was that bad,however I had a lot of savings well.b4 then that made me pull through.

cheesy Things are not always black and white o. If we all start posting our real life challenges the entire Nairaland bandwidth go finish. Unless a man is seriously disabled or bedridden, mehn I’ll never support begging online. Here in Abuja you’ll see men with 1 hand, or 1 leg hustling on the street selling different petty stuffs.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Viking07:
cheesy Things are not always black and white o. If we all start posting our real life challenges the entire Nairaland bandwidth go finish. Unless a man is seriously disabled or bedridden, mehn I’ll never support begging online. Here in Abuja you’ll see men with 1 hand, or 1 leg hustling on the street selling different petty stuffs.

Bros Abuja is home of beggars
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
donbrowser:

Bros Abuja is home of beggars

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Viking07:

No o, all of us here don't have problems too. We have to be giving to the helpless despite our challenges. The guy dey wain himself. I remember you sent him some money last week. You gats give am this week salary too as per say na you born am
grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

No o, all of us here don't have problems too. We have to be giving to the helpless despite our challenges. The guy dey wain himself. I remember you sent him some money last week. You gats give am this week salary too as per say na you born am
grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lush100:

Chai chai

Below the belt.

Baba make I come for the HP?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4885) (4886) (4887) (4888) (4889) (4890) (4891) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.