Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729141 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4887) (4888) (4889) (4890) (4891) (4892) (4893) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:38am On Aug 11, 2022
lanrexdo:
The truth is! Bolt is fast dying.
The app is always which even on broad street at 6pm!
No be juju be that!
I spent 11am to 10pm only to gross 17k
Fuel 4k
Bolt Charges 4k

Indriver is a mad house!

Been trying but you see. Just click on price next you will see order taken even if you click the said amount.

Some riders will now reduce price if so many people are on the trip and sometime will still pick it after price reduction.

No be juju be that!
They Don dey bastardize Indriver. Wahala everywhere.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:47am On Aug 11, 2022
lanrexdo:
No be juju be that!
Fuel 4k
Bolt Charges 4k

Indriver is a mad house!

Been trying but you see. Just click on price next you will see order taken even if you click the said amount.

Some riders will now reduce price if so many people are on the trip and sometime will still pick it after price reduction.

No be juju be that!

Drivers on Indriver are going to be the doom of the app and it is more of a psycho thing they can't help. Yep! We are all guilty of it. Sometimes I will just be hovering around surulere doing trips of 1300 for 6 mins, but may choose to cross to the island for 2500 and end up spendin hour plus. Some will even pick such trip as low as 2000.

One thing I've learnt from Cheerfulgiven the other day was "time is money". Almost pick any trip as long as there's no traffic. Focus on time and not KM covered. The more trips you do on time, the more money you earn. If you wait for 2 hours because you don't want to pick 4k trip for 3k. The driver that pick 3k trip is already on another 3k trip, while you are busy cherry picking. Las Las riders will have the upper hand in all of these.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:
Who can sponsor this car on hired purchase? 1.2m only.
We can spread the tenure within 12 to 18 months with reasonable interest. No default.
Reach me on

This car looks good to the eyes but I spotted something which is the number plates.

One has Lagos while the other is Edo.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2022
lanrexdo:
No be juju be that!
Fuel 4k
Bolt Charges 4k

Indriver is a mad house!

No be juju be that!

Boss, without Surge, Bolt is useless.. 25% commission for doing what exactly? ... Ogba to Berger is one of the most profitable routes (Keke and Korope) on the mainland, yet the almighty Oluomo /Nurtw takes only 14.5% from drivers. (there's a garage, there's union support services, there's also a community for help). You pay for everything you get on Bolt (training, inspection, verification). So what's the real benefit for driving on Bolt.

On Tuesday, I did ₦7500 gross on Indrive. I still took 5k home after fuel & commission. Wasn't a full day because I had other things to do on the mainland. (I didn't move beyond ogba, Allen and Maryland) No stress at all. I was happy going where I wanted to, everybody was happy (riders, myself and the app). It was true freedom. No BS driver score /activity. No threats embarassed. I relied so much on Bolt last year. I can't believe myself now using Bolt app as a last resort.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2022
mejai:

Bolt staff reading this go faint o
grin. Pearl is in deep shiit right now

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2022
73O9:

This car looks good to the eyes but I spotted something which is the number plates.

Have you considered a career in private investigation?

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2022
northbird:

Boss, without Surge, Bolt is useless.. 25% commission for doing what exactly? ... Ogba to Berger is one of the most profitable routes (Keke and Korope) on the mainland, yet the Almighty Oluomo /Nurtw takes only 14.5% from drivers. (there's a garage, there's union support services, there's also a community for help). You pay for everything you get on Bolt (training, inspection, verification). So what's the real benefit for driving on Bolt.

On Tuesday, I did ₦7500 gross on Indrive. I still took 5k home after fuel & commission. Wasn't a full day because I had other things to do on the mainland. (I didn't move beyond ogba, Allen and Maryland) No stress at all. I was happy going where I wanted to, everybody was happy (riders, myself and the app). No BS driver score /activity. embarassed. I relied so much on Bolt last year. I can't believe myself now using Bolt app as a last resort.

Nah the stress, Oppression and commission made me retire from driving on Bolt.

They take large chunk 25% commission of your earnings. At the end of the week, you have little or nothing to save after expenses

They force you to accept trips to bad roads and dangerous locations. And if you reject those trips too much, they block you.

Ehailing is gradually changing, the idea of mandating drivers to go places they do not want to go will reduce drivers working hours on Bolt soon. Everyone is porting to apps where is there is sanity, freedom and less stress with less commission.

I am currently repairing the torture and damages my car went through on Bolt platform. Total cost of repairs is ₦480,000.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2022
73O9:

I saw two. Around Same prices. Called the owners and it's still very much negotiable. Anyone of the cars will do the trick. There's an Audi too
Thanks for spotting the errors. My browser won't preview before I post plus it was even as if I was posting the thing in my sleep.

https:///surulere/cars/volvo-s40-t5-awd-2005-gray-e0q9uJSckuFvxG1NqhCgPJx5.html?page=1&pos=12&cur_pos=12&ads_per_page=20&ads_count=17&lid=WSXb-nOid42QQAMd

https:///alimosho/cars/volvo-s40-2-4i-2007-gray-ilVVLS05mAQFLw6KIUgMs8Jk.html?page=2&pos=4&cur_pos=4&ads_per_page=8&ads_count=4&lid=zbNpj6Cmkwblb-aT

https:///alimosho/cars/audi-a4-2-0-t-fsi-multitronic-2004-blue-7EaKzNkFHbfRUQHGwZc82Jk5.html?page=1&pos=1&cur_pos=1&ads_per_page=24&ads_count=50&lid=_0PlGvYFwSnIeP9-

Oya 7309, Yeyegbami come and sponsor abeg or make you put mouth for me. Don't let your investigation waste grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:51am On Aug 11, 2022
tongue

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2022

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Have you considered a career in private investigation?

The place no b better place... the kind things that happen. If I b fowl, I'll use polythene bag to cover my bumbum. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2022
Muhammadson2020:
grin. Pearl is in deep shiit right now

Take 2 bottles of Legend on me grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:09am On Aug 11, 2022
northbird:

Boss, without Surge, Bolt is useless.. 25% commission for doing what exactly? ... Ogba to Berger is one of the most profitable routes (Keke and Korope) on the mainland, yet the almighty Oluomo /Nurtw takes only 14.5% from drivers. (there's a garage, there's union support services, there's also a community for help). You pay for everything you get on Bolt (training, inspection, verification). So what's the real benefit for driving on Bolt.

On Tuesday, I did ₦7500 gross on Indrive. I still took 5k home after fuel & commission. Wasn't a full day because I had other things to do on the mainland. (I didn't move beyond ogba, Allen and Maryland) No stress at all. I was happy going where I wanted to, everybody was happy (riders, myself and the app). It was true freedom. No BS driver score /activity. No threats embarassed. I relied so much on Bolt last year. I can't believe myself now using Bolt app as a last resort.

Finally, una suppose reason me small thing oo.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2022
ReadaDream:
tongue

Team kowope
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:52am On Aug 11, 2022
lanrexdo:
No be juju be that!
Fuel 4k
Bolt Charges 4k

Indriver is a mad house!

No be juju be that!
Mad house or not, learn to swim with sharks. Stop complaining.
No free trips. You chase the wrong trips. Change everything you thought you knew. Restrategize.

I'm on 13k since 10:23am.... Strategy of positioning and time management.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2022
pope191:

Drivers on Indriver are going to be the doom of the app and it is more of a psycho thing they can't help. Yep! We are all guilty of it. Sometimes I will just be hovering around surulere doing trips of 1300 for 6 mins, but may choose to cross to the island for 2500 and end up spendin hour plus. Some will even pick such trip as low as 2000.

One thing I've learnt from Cheerfulgiven the other day was "time is money". Almost pick any trip as long as there's no traffic. Focus on time and not KM covered. The more trips you do on time, the more money you earn. If you wait for 2 hours because you don't want to pick 4k trip for 3k. The driver that pick 3k trip is already on another 3k trip, while you are busy cherry picking. Las Las riders will have the upper hand in all of these.
There won't be doom on indriver. You know why? Riders are porting. How many new users do you see on app daily? I interview all new riders I carry. They all hate bolt. The message is spreading. Bolt is dead.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 10:59am On Aug 11, 2022
Did you move from GRA to somolu to pick up?
CheerfulGiver:
Mad house or not, learn to swim with sharks. Stop complaining.
No free trips. You chase the wrong trips. Change everything you thought you knew. Restrategize.

I'm on 13k since 10:23am.... Strategy of positioning and time management.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2022
If price of a trip is ridiculous don't touch it. Only go for lower fares if on average the price is within 3k per hour.

I'm currently in vi and I noticed that there are presently more drivers than riders. How? Simply because the trips fly in and out in seconds. I won't stay here complaining and competing with these guys, so I'll move. Won't cost me a liter of fuel to re-position... Strategy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2022
lanrexdo:
Did you move from GRA to somolu to pick up?
yes. Didn't take 15mins. The 2 subsequent trips already covered whatever fuel you think I "wasted". With that simple strategy, I'm 4k and 2 hrs away from your total gross earnings on Bolt yesterday.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2022
I post for you guys to learn. I can choose to lock up, but Wetin I gain?

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kingdolla: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2022
pope191:

Image below
thanks baba

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:34am On Aug 11, 2022
CheerfulGiver:

Keep it coming bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lexit: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2022
ReadaDream:
tongue

Mad o cheesy grin shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
There won't be doom on indriver. You know why? Riders are porting. How many new users do you see on app daily? I interview all new riders I carry. They all hate bolt. The message is spreading. Bolt is dead.

Make una pack they go leave the Bolt for us abeg.

Nothing beats the assurance that u get on Bolt unlike the trial, calculation and prayers on Indriver.

No surge, No Bonus 2k fuel

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
CheerfulGiver:

You are a great man. I have learnt alot from you and others on this thread even without driving yet. Don't stop dropping the tips. It will motivate others to drop theirs too... That is what makes a group progressive.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:
Who can sponsor this car on hired purchase? 1.2m only.
We can spread the tenure within 12 to 18 months with reasonable interest. No default.
Reach me on

Any hope for us wey dey Abuja on this car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Pearl1910:

Nothing beats the assurance that u get on Bolt unlike the trial, calculation and prayers on Indriver.

I'm anxiously waiting for the day you will drop bolt for indriver grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Pearl1910:

Voltron grin. You will sha come out and defend Bolt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
deedee44:

I'm anxiously waiting for the day you will drop bolt for indriver grin

The day it is proven I can actually earn more on Indriver...no time. No loyalty, Just reality for me.
I have used Indriver exclusively one time that Bolt sammer me 1week ban and it wasn't funny. Earnings were erratic, no assurances. Can't beat my chest and say I will make my target today. It was like my destiny was in someone else's hands.
Given, Indriver can bring high earnings in a short time, but over a long period it's not something to rely on. and FOR ME that has target of minimum 40k gross on a full days job it can't work.
I still use it to support Bolt, but Bolt is still bae for now.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

Voltron grin. You will sha come out and defend Bolt.

Why una no dey call all d Indriver defenders Indriver agents na grin
See as Cheerfulgiver just burst outside they promote Indriver...isn't it suspicious wink

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Pearl1910:

The day it is proven I can actually earn more on Indriver...no time. No loyalty, Just reality for me.
I have used Indriver exclusively one time that Bolt sammer me 1week ban and it wasn't funny. Earnings were erratic, no assurances. Can't beat my chest and say I will make my target today. It was like my destiny was in someone else's hands.
Given, Indriver can bring high earnings in a short time, but over a long period it's not something to rely on. and FOR ME that has target of minimum 40k gross on a full days job it can't work.
I still use it to support Bolt, but Bolt is still bae for now.
Cheerfulgiver has proven that last week, which proof are you talking about again?

So bolt can block you?? shocked grin. No wonder we no longer hear from uche tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Excellergroup(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hello All, Pls when trying to pick someone from the arrival terminal of the MMIA, is the best bet parking at the multi-storey level car park and the traveller going to meet the driver at the car park ? or there's a way to pick the traveller somewhere closer to the exit/entrance of the arrival terminal ? I'm not an uber driver, Just asking cos a friend almost got harassed by some touts with a towing vehicle upon dropping off someone at the departure area, and I know the case at the arrival section might be worse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4887) (4888) (4889) (4890) (4891) (4892) (4893) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.