Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4770521 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4890) (4891) (4892) (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 3:45am On Aug 12, 2022
Felicity001:

100% bro but you know something a thief will always be a thief no matter how well known he/she is.

Over 60 pages to catch up with... Let me use my sick bed to see how far I can go because I really miss you guys here trust me.

Especially missing out in actiongrin

Are you for real? Get well soon boss.

Yeah, unlimited action here. Do and come back many of your protagonists and antagonists have missed you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:47am On Aug 12, 2022
Snrman1:
I got the honda accord 09 for this hustle i just discovered that the dashboard for clock the light does not go off and my drivers door no day lock . i pray i dont spend much tomorrow. My bolt account already activated remaining car inspection. I also pray this car no go day chop fuel o God abeg

Congratulations bro, hope this didn't come late... Parts for this car are crazily expensive I wonder why you made this choice, though it's a nice car. 4cyl? 2.4L same as big daddy though luxerious.

I hope you were able to sort out the issues.

Good luck man
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:48am On Aug 12, 2022
BAZ001:

What’s happening here ?

By yourself you just went to Reference Felicity001’s post of last year, Twice?

one post two times

This legalizing of marijuana in America is not helping you at allDamn mehnnn

You like that huh grin mama's cooking ..... I got more for you playboy .......aka Musa 2.0 grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 6:08am On Aug 12, 2022
Quick recovery surutucity.

Felicity001:

100% bro but you know something a thief will always be a thief no matter how well known he/she is.

Over 60 pages to catch up with... Let me use my sick bed to see how far I can go because I really miss you guys here trust me.

Especially missing out in actiongrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 7:32am On Aug 12, 2022
Bolt and their payment wahala again this Friday morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:45am On Aug 12, 2022
donbrowser:

How my name take enter

Just sending a warm greetings... Good morning?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:48am On Aug 12, 2022
Barbiturate:
This mumu girl ordered me from Anthony village. Got to her location. Called her and she said that's not her location. I asked for the exact location, she said GT. I was just trying to reverse back from the street beside zenith, then she cancelled the ride. As I was about to enter the road to go turn round and get down at Anthony inward palmgroove, her order came again. I was in a little traffic on the road to GT. She called and asked where I was, I said in the traffic along Anthony village road. Before I got there, she cancelled again. As I was approaching the bank, the order came again the 3rd time. I got to GT, entered and parked well, then she came out and saw me and then went in to call the 2nd lady she was with. They wasted time....it was almost about 5 mins wait time. They came out and were trying to open the door. I already locked it. Immediately it entered 5 mins, I just cancelled it. They were hitting the car for me to open. I wind the glass down and asked why they were hitting my car, they said they ordered me. I asked her; "ordered who? Pls don't hit my car again". She checked and saw I had cancelled. She hissed and told the other lady; abeg make we dey go!

Yes, we take shit in this biz but there are some I really can't take

See them for this early morning after driving to Berger... from wrong location to berger bus stop. Ask her where are you precisely? There's a bus where I am grin abeg where bus no dey for Berger? I ask her again what can you see? I can see a banner cheesy before jack, she cancel the trip.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2022
Election things.
Or it could be just paper things

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snrman1: 8:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Felicity001:

Congratulations bro, hope this didn't come late... Parts for this car are crazily expensive I wonder why you made this choice, though it's a nice car. 4cyl? 2.4L same as big daddy though luxerious.

I hope you were able to sort out the issues.

Good luck man
thank you chief im still fixing little issue tho
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 9:50am On Aug 12, 2022
Lush100:
Election things.
Or it could be just paper things

This has been long overdue. Their high-handedness on Eko bridge, while enforcing the law on the use of BRT lanes, without consideration for first time road users, is something else.

The lane does not even have proper markings, enough to deter a first time user or one who's not conversant with Lagos roads, from falling prey.

No consideration for the gridlock, caused by the repairs being done at Apongbon too.

Allowing road users to make use of the BRT lane occasionally would decongest the other two lanes and ease traffic.

Good riddance abeg.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2022

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2022
donbrowser:

Lol abeg wetin this word mean?

You just remind me of one ordeal with a lawyer I picked from Ikeja to Gowon estate. She was really bossy. She just enter car, was on call, sat at the back and was using her hand to demonstrate that I plug her charger for her. I just ignored her.

I started the trip (Indriver) and after a while she finished the call and asked if I didn't hear she's asking me to plug her charger?
I just tell her "madam we both have 2 hands". She said what's that supposed to mean and how will her hand reach the cigarette hole from the back, I said it can reach there if you're sitting at the front. She started yelling, I just dey look am. We got to her location this woman short me 30 naira grin

I collect my money oh. While the whole Issue was going on her neighbors didn't even interfere. Everybody just dey mind their business. It really shows the kind of person she is.

Women are something else abeg

No be all of dem bro.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RedField008: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2022
pope191:

This right here is way beyond a write up. You will need someone with experience to put you through. You can connect by meeting each other of via phone call.

Little tips:
- make sure you have DL and your car papers are intact
- download Bolt app and register. Go for training if they still do and take your car for inspection
- I recommend Bolt because Indriver is technical somewhat for now
- understand Lagos Rd. Start by knowing how to use google map. Open your map and understand how to connect from island from where you live or how to connect to Mainland from Island.
- if you are good at driving, take the bold step after registration. Pick a trip and let the rider to understand you are not good with roads as a newbie. Don't embark on a trip with a rider that doesn't know his or her way, premium tears loading.
- as a newbe make sure by 6pm you are off the the road, until you start knowing places, understand riders and you can sense trouble trips from far.

I'll edit later biko Don browser. Feeling sleepy like this
Thanks so much for the tips
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2022
Who saw this now? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 11:14am On Aug 12, 2022
Glithronix:
this should be cruise..

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sonshyne: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2022
Glithronix:

I saw it. I was at Olowora when the request entered. I just look away. Nah him sabi

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
pope191:

Just sending a warm greetings... Good morning?

OK boss enjoy your day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Talking from experience bro.. if you try to pick anywhere aside from the car park don't even try to beg to avoid adding time to the money they'll bill you. The last time I tried that at the MM2 I paid over 30k and wasted over 5hours begging.

Excellergroup:
Hello All, Pls when trying to pick someone from the arrival terminal of the MMIA, is the best bet parking at the multi-storey level car park and the traveller going to meet the driver at the car park ? or there's a way to pick the traveller somewhere closer to the exit/entrance of the arrival terminal ? I'm not an uber driver, Just asking cos a friend almost got harassed by some touts with a towing vehicle upon dropping off someone at the departure area, and I know the case at the arrival section might be worse.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Holla2bohsun1: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hello my bosses here. How much does it cost to register a car from start to finish ? To plate number and all. I would appreciate your honest response
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Holla2bohsun1:
Hello my bosses here. How much does it cost to register a car from start to finish ? To plate number and all. I would appreciate your honest response

If u mean registration of vehicle papers for freshly bought vehicle for road usage.
55k.

If u mean registration of vehicle on e-hailing app.
Ask a hoodlum expert such Viking, Felicity,pope,Glithronix.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Glithronix:

Be a man and do your job

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
RaptObserver:

He only meant well. Calm down.
And weeks later, he’s still fixing “little” issues. When I say Honda Accord no fit withstand e-hailing wahala them go provoke.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Viking07:
And weeks later, he’s still fixing “little” issues. When I say Honda Accord no fit withstand e-hailing wahala them go provoke.

Such is life. Nigerians don't like it when people are straight with them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
This E-HAILING can be tiring some times. But most weekends bolt just dey give me better riders. Riders just dey give better tip wella. Some 2500,2700 + and hassle free trips less than 15 mins ontop surge. The one wey sweet my belle pass. Carried a lady from V.I to Chisco lekki to church Around 6pm Sunday. Trip ended 2000. The lady begged me to wait for her till 7pm. I told her that 1hr is alot of time for me to make money. She still insisted that how much can i make in 1hr let her pay, I just told her not to worry that I'll wait, she said will give me 5k for waiting and 2k to take her back to V.I
I even needed the rest. After 1hr. the lady came paid me 2k for initial fare 11k for waiting and 2k to carry her back.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Cheddaz:
This E-HAILING can be tiring some times. But most weekends bolt just dey give me better riders. Riders just dey give better tip wella. Some 2500,2700 + and hassle free trips less than 15 mins ontop surge. The one wey sweet my belle pass. Carried a lady from V.I to Chisco lekki to church Around 6pm Sunday. Trip ended 2000. The lady begged me to wait for her till 7pm. I told her that 1hr is alot of time for me to make money. She still insisted that how much can i make in 1hr let her pay, I just told her not too worry that I'll wait, she said will give me 5k for waiting and 2k to take her back to V.I
I even needed the rest. After 1hr. the lady came paid me 2k for initial fare 11k for waiting and 2k to carry her back.

You wan do give away for boyz?

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
VIO guys were everywhere around Victoria Island today.

They used one Toyota Matrix to stop me at Dideolu estate approaching Ligali Ayorinde. I wanted to clear off the road for them to do their thing, then I remembered I have a straight line crack on my windscreen (about 10inches in length) . I wasn't ready to part with 20-40k for fine.

The one that stopped realized I wasn't going to park, he called on his colleague, now they are two standing in front of my car. I waved to them to move aside, they didn't, I put the gear in Neutral, reved the engine (as chance will have it, I have a leaking exhaust only noticeable when I rev)... They heard the sound, nobody told them before they moved aside. One of them hit my side mirror luckily it didn't break.

Naso I take escape. One of the girls wey I carry talk say so as this man calm since, he get shoko for head grin Lagos go teach you

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
ReadaDream:
VIO guys were everywhere around Victoria Island today.

They used one Toyota Matrix to stop me at Dideolu estate approaching Ligali Ayorinde. I wanted to clear off the road for them to do their thing, then I remembered I have a straight line crack on my windscreen (about 10inches in length) . I wasn't ready to part with 20-40k for fine.

The one that stopped realized I wasn't going to park, he called on his colleague, now they are two standing in front of my car. I waved to them to move aside, they didn't, I put the gear in Neutral, reved the engine (as chance will have it, I have a leaking exhaust only noticeable when I rev)... They heard the sound, nobody told them before they moved aside. One of them hit my side mirror luckily it didn't break.

Naso I take escape. One of the girls wey I carry talk say so as this man calm since, he get shoko for head grin Lagos go teach you

Haha japa no time for english. Gentlelife50 sef no gentle for lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BHG1: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
How To Attain Financial Freedom https://crossbar.ng/2022/08/12/how-to-attain-financial-freedom/
YeyeGbami:

You wan do give away for boyz?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
BHG1:
How To Attain Financial Freedom https://crossbar.ng/2022/08/12/how-to-attain-financial-freedom/

La click la bend

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Oboy I even prefer to go buy another side mirror than to come and be begging some touts in uniform.
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Me wey still they gather money to replace tires and one front shock. VIO no fit spoil my joy lailai

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Oboy I even prefer to go buy another side mirror than to come and be begging some touts in uniform.
grin

you follow buy from baz001 abi cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4890) (4891) (4892) (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.