Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4818542 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
ReadaDream:
You no lie. Do you best and leave the rest.

Ah! Na do your best o! Make person no go land for hospital.

Cheerful giver I hail o! You dey motivate but strength pass strength o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
If you recognise my moniker you go know say I was once a lazy driver. Na only Saturday and Sunday i dey work and public holidays. I just dey catch cruise.... Hehehh
CheerfulGiver:
Prove it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
BAZ001:

Time is money, I only sleep during break grin

I say make una leave pope191 ehhh
Pope191 is like Atiku jumping from party upandan .
Pope anti posting of dashboard suddenly turned to supporting posting of dashboard imagine 5am to 11pm is 3hrs.

Even pearl1910 Gabrinchiii just like Tinubu (uche bolt) will not shift post like pope… pearl will keep lying and pretending to be a man of integrity.

Pope akio grace grin
Go after gentlelife50 and not me biko

Regardless of your clumsy propaganda against my person, I'll remain the unifier that I am. I have light both Fulani, Igbo & Yoruba oven. It was all in the spirit of true federalism. We've had this back and forth issue on dashboard and my stand remain or show me any post with AA that supports dashboard. As a unifier with intercontinental investments, it is only reasonable for me to live and let live. Ask Tojah at my right, when he bounced on Pearl, I begged him to slow down the tempo. Donfortune by my left can bear witness to that. The only reason you saw those dashboards is just a prove that we should stop monopolising any app, what A can do, B can also do it. If I am giving the mandate today, I'll sell both Uber and Bolt, so everyone can enjoy Indriver and see what peace of mind looks like while making meeeney.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Na this kind people go dey hail you as you dey use your energy dey impress. If kpeh happen Like this you go find them you no go see them.

I'm not saying anything will happen o but this kind people grin grin grin

grin this market square sha... where we go put leg now. We go front, una complain, we go back, una complain. My tired it tire like this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
Bolt no serious at all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
ReadaDream:
grin
He needs to tell us how he pulls that off. I no fit!
Manage your time and you make money. Chase money and you lose time.

Time is money

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
Duplik8t77:
Bolt no serious at all
Bolt, is dead.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
pope191:

grin this market square sha... where we go put leg now. We go front, una complain, we go back, una complain. My tired it tire like this.

Pls don't take offense my Oga, some memories just popped up as I saw your post. I'm not in anyway mocking you.. It's just that drivers need to be smart to do well on this ehailing apps.

Sometimes in 2019, I had someone who was a bit close who had a rental for Uber. It was complains each time I asked him about the hustle. It was when I saw this thread I began to see the reasons he was always complaining. Man was not smart with the job at all. It was anywhere belle face.

Cheerful giver has pointed a lot of ways to gross more on indriver but not everyone has his kind of strength. Thing is a lot of people will want to do copy and paste forgetting that not all factors are the same. My own take is for people to take what they think is useful to them from his strategies and drop the ones they can't, think through, experiment and come with their own best personal strategy. Who knows, they may make more money than cheerful giver. Meanwhile, this hustle for me is only a temporary thing. There's a kind of money you can never smell not to talk of have driving on ehailing.

Peace out!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Bolt, is dead.
I agree. My only problem with indriver is long pick up distance. Or how do you do it sir?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
pope191:

Regardless of your clumsy propaganda against my person, I'll remain the unifier that I am. I have light both Fulani, Igbo & Yoruba oven. It was all in the spirit of true federalism. We've had this back and forth issue on dashboard and my stand remain or show me any post with AA that supports dashboard. As a unifier with intercontinental investments, it is only reasonable for me to live and let live. Ask Tojah at my right, when he bounced on Pearl, I begged him to slow down the tempo. Donfortune by my left can bear witness to that. The only reason you saw those dashboards is just a prove that we should stop monopolising any app, what A can do, B can also do it. If I am giving the mandate today, I'll sell both Uber and Bolt, so everyone can enjoy Indriver and see what peace of mind looks like while making meeeney.

I agree with you 100% na Gentlelife50 dey drag me inside this matter. At the moment inDriver is winning and the best app, pearl can’t prove anything again

Btw so tojah na wike ? See him cap grin
Donfortune48 na Dino on the left ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Duplik8t77:
I agree. My only problem with indriver is long pick up distance. Or how do you do it sir?
Pick only when the road is free u no dey hear? time is money.
grin

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
pope191:

Gentlelife I wasn't attacking Pearl because I feel like. Nah jeje I siddon, e use em finger buy market. I will warn you to be careful. Else, you will see the combination of the below in me.
Sorry ooo, no vex.
I no wan taste ur mama cooking biko

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Pls don't take offense my Oga, some memories just popped up as I saw your post. I'm not in anyway mocking you.. It's just that drivers need to be smart to do well on this ehailing apps.

Sometimes in 2019, I had someone who was a bit close who had a rental for Uber. It was complains each time I asked him about the hustle. It was when I saw this thread I began to see the reasons he was always complaining. Man was not smart with the job at all. It was anywhere belle face.

Cheerful giver has pointed a lot of ways to gross more on indriver but not everyone has his kind of strength. Thing is a lot of people will want to do copy and paste forgetting that not all factors are the same. My own take is for people to take what they think is useful to them from his strategies and drop the ones they can't, think through, experiment and come with their own best personal strategy. Who knows, they may make more money than cheerful giver. Meanwhile, this hustle for me is only a temporary thing. There's a kind of money you can never smell not to talk of have driving on ehailing.

Peace out!

It's bigger than that. It's not about been smart at times It's grace and learning the rope. I had hp as at that time you're talking about but my plans and vision is bigger than driving and today I give thanks.

You can't compare someone living around sango otta to someone living around shomolu. Before sango otta alagbado and Co will get better trip out of that place, shomolu would've taken 3 trips even if he sango otta wake up 3am.

So bro yoruba do say "ayee emape enikan lollee mo kadara lowo" don't ever think someone is lazy just because another person is successful through same means, life is not balance money is luck.

E.g. same uber bazoo1 use travel out 1 of my guy driving danfo travel out another left UK with uber me too I'm out shey you'll ever think that, the same uber wey some people Don dey 6yrs is what we came with hire purchase and left.

It's just God grace nothing too much special � I pray God will intervene for all the hustlers out there ko easy in naija anymore.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ghost1994:

It's bigger than that. It's not about been smart at times It's grace and learning the rope. I had hp as at that time you're talking about but my plans and vision is bigger than driving and today I give thanks.

You can't compare someone living around sango otta to someone living around shomolu. Before sango otta alagbado and Co will get better trip out of that place, shomolu would've taken 3 trips even if he sango otta wake up 3am.

So bro yoruba do say "ayee emape enikan lollee mo kadara lowo" don't ever think someone is lazy just because another person is successful through same means, life is not balance money is luck.

E.g. same uber bazoo1 use travel out 1 of my guy driving danfo travel out another left UK with uber me too I'm out shey you'll ever think that, the same uber wey some people Don dey 6yrs is what we came with hire purchase and left.

It's just God grace nothing too much special � I pray God will intervene for all the hustlers out there ko easy in naija anymore.

You no lie bros. Na true you talk. Grace na him matter pass!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Peace out!

I don't know how you do this, but you've got the magic. Put out one fire and start another... why hit Dru like that grin all cruise boss nothing personal up here

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
BAZ001:

I agree with you 100% na Gentlelife50 dey drag me inside this matter. At the moment inDriver is winning and the best app, pearl can’t prove anything again

Btw so tojah na wike ? See him cap grin
Donfortune48 na Dino on the left ?

Tojahh give us link nah abeg, see as Ghost1994 dey enter us like this... drive for 6 years can't go Ghana.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ghost1994:

Words if inspiration boss. Nice one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Manage your time and you make money. Chase money and you lose time.

Time is money
You need energy to remain on the road from 5/7am to 11pm that's what men need to know how you do it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
pope191:

Tojahh give us link nah abeg, see as Ghost1994 dey enter us like this... drive for 6 years can't go Ghana.

I'm very sorry sir cry I didn't enter you or anyone. I'm just trying to let the guy know and understand that life is luck to have anything in this life is by luck and grace of God.

There are many people who have been submitting applications for decades and never given a chance for visa approval. Meanwhile, some people just submit for the first time and it's went through. Ordinary dubai will reject somd peoples applications so what am saying is that everything is just luck and grace.

Someone in this same uber hustle see good job so many good stories like that just that we shouldn't give up in anything we're doing.

If I tell you what made me drive uber you'll be amazed.

I've worked for 4 years abroad before with savings of over 8.5m I came to naija October 2016 thinking of relocating to Canada agent upon agent moneys going.

My dad and I were like brothers he called to borrowed 7.5m to clear his micras and parts whatever brother I received the shock news of my life

On November 22, 2016. As at 6.14am my pop send me message that wahala wa oh. He narrated that it was his friends that pushed him to gamble MMM bro I cried for months. I started talking to my father just 2years ago.

I accepted a white colar job in lekki 60k I was transferred to North sokoto gusau zamfara kaduna kano Taraba then back to Abuja. When I see say body no fit Carry the work with risk in supplying. I had to resigned.

Bros I came to lagos carry hire purchase corolla start new life thinking upon thinking but never lose hope.

Today I appreciate God that I didn't give up. It's nearly made me mad but I thank God and I thank the only woman that supported me.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ghost1994:

I'm very sorry sir cry I didn't enter you or anyone. I'm just trying to let the guy know and understand that life is luck to have anything in this life is by luck and grace of God.

There are many people who have been submitting applications for decades and never given a chance for visa approval. Meanwhile, some people just submit for the first time and it's went through. Ordinary dubai will reject somd peoples applications so what am saying is that everything is just luck and grace.

Someone in this same uber hustle see good job so many good stories like that just that we shouldn't give up in anything we're doing.

I've worked for 4 years abroad before with savings of over 8.5m I came to naija October 2016 thinking of relocating to Canada agent upon agent moneys going.

My dad and I were like brothers he called to borrowed 7.5m to clear his micras and parts whatever brother I received the shock news of my life

On November 22, 2016. As at 6.14am my pop send me message that wahala wa oh. He narrated that it was his friends that pushed him to gamble MMM bro I cried for months. I started talking to my father just 2years ago.

I accepted a white colar job in lekki 60k I was transferred to North sokoto gusau zamfara kaduna kano Taraba then back to Abuja. When I see say body no fit Carry the work with risk in supplying. I had to resigned.

Bros I came to lagos carry hire purchase corolla start new life thinking upon thinking but never lose hope.

Today I appreciate God that I didn't give up. It's nearly made me mad but I thank God and I thank the only woman that supported me.
Sorry Bro, that's life for you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
GLE 63s AMG dey hungry me. Who knows if I hustle hard, combine all apps + rida, whether I fit gather the money. Boys just dey oppress boys.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ghost1994:

Chai... Alili cry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
But on a serious note, I think there is a cheat in Indriver. How can one see a reasonable request and click on it immediately it comes up, next thing is that it has been taken? How many fingers dem get, the fastest fingers crew?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ghost1994:

Chai! I bless God for you o brother

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
pope191:

How don't know how you do this, but you've got the magic. Put out one fire and start another... why hit Dru like that grin all cruise boss nothing personal up here

This Pope no be from Rome! This one na from Sierra Leone grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Barbiturate:

The truth is; whether anybody admits it or not, it affects us mentally.

And yes, I should have gone offline, but I just wanted to serve her back, the way she did to me. I can tell you from her countenance, she was so angry and disappointed. They had to trek down towards Anthony, under the sun, cos I didn't leave immediately, I came down and was watching. I guess they decided to take a bus, which will be more frustrating for them.

I eventually got a request from GT to int. airport and another from airport to Surulere

I fully agree with the mental part honestly. Despite the fact that i basically just do within 2 to 4 trip daily as am a part time driver.. A lady run me street with fake transfer recently, its just 1,300 and this is due to the network glitch that affected GTB earlier this week.. The next day, i drive for alnost 20 mins to the house i picked her from, almost beat the aboki gateman.. I cause casalla for everyone on that street.. When i left there, i couldn't believe i just pull that off, none of my friends and family will ever believe that. Shame catch me sef and i still no see my money collect... The job can drain you and i pray God make a way for everyone on this huzzle, a better, more rewarding way.

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Pick only when the road is free u no dey hear? time is money.
grin

Gentlelife50 will not kill me see as i roll fall for bed... Abeg this free road na which area dem dey for lagos abi na Fashola or sanwoolu don construct another road wey dem inform some people and dem no tell the rest...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ghost1994:

. I started talking to my father just 2years ago.

Thank God for your life today.
At Times, forgiveness does alot of good to us . Have learnt something from your post .

Your testimonies shall be permanent bro.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ghost1994:

Na that MMM own pain me pass ?
If person buy lands for trenches for Lagos in 4 years e go don double.

Nice one bro die hard nigga
The problem is that some drivers can’t think outside the box …
E.g where will they start from?
Where will they get money ?
What will they do abroad ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ghost1994:

Boss I am speechless. This experience is life... I have to go dig my 2016 post.

Yesterday someone I have respect for called me, someone I knew worth over 60m. He was telling me about something like MMM and how I'll benefit from it because it is still fresh. My No response was loud enough. He still try to talk me into it. I just make it clear to him. Anything pyramid will crash eventually, it's not about if I gain from it or not. I just don't promote such again. I'll have issue with anyone that tries to introduce me to anything bring 2 people.

Congratulations again boss... better things from here to every one of us.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
If you dey do delivery shine ya eye, especially on indriver. Esu o ni se wa o.

If it is too good to be true, it probably is

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
ReadaDream:
You need energy to remain on the road from 5/7am to 11pm that's what men need to know how you do it.
Mental strength. You have to have a goal. Read Ghost's post again. All I read is someone who had an aim. I remember when he posted his routine. You have to have a driving force. I have one.

You then need to check your lifestyle. There are things we eat and drink that slow us down. I know mine. You have to find yours and avoid them. Keeping your body as natural as possible gives physical strength.

There are numerous stuff I can't type here. When I asked people to mail me back then, I asked questions that helped me determine their lifestyle so I could suggest an adjustment for them to make more.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: MrCarter577(m), Nezzjnr, vivalavida(m), Donbrowser9 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.