Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4740604 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
tojahh:

As an Elder Stateman. I hereby present a man of purpose and determination to you. For this reason I and my 26,000 card carrying members are defecting to CFG from PnG.

I hope my party chairman and all PnG faithfuls find this necessary as this move was engineered from proper and careful thoughts.

Thanks you!

Cheerfulgiver for President
Emi Lo kan

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
One mind dey tell me say pearl go drop 300k dashboard b4 midnight.
But the way bolt app white this week ehn, I doubt it's possible.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Johnnybegood12:
One mind dey tell me say pearl go drop 300k dashboard b4 midnight.
But the way bolt app white this week ehn, I doubt it's possible.
grin Troublemaker

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Barbiturate:
This mumu girl ordered me from Anthony village. Got to her location. Called her and she said that's not her location. I asked for the exact location, she said GT. I was just trying to reverse back from the street beside zenith, then she cancelled the ride. As I was about to enter the road to go turn round and get down at Anthony inward palmgroove, her order came again. I was in a little traffic on the road to GT. She called and asked where I was, I said in the traffic along Anthony village road. Before I got there, she cancelled again. As I was approaching the bank, the order came again the 3rd time. I got to GT, entered and parked well, then she came out and saw me and then went in to call the 2nd lady she was with. They wasted time....it was almost about 5 mins wait time. They came out and were trying to open the door. I already locked it. Immediately it entered 5 mins, I just cancelled it. They were hitting the car for me to open. I wind the glass down and asked why they were hitting my car, they said they ordered me. I asked her; "ordered who? Pls don't hit my car again". She checked and saw I had cancelled. She hissed and told the other lady; abeg make we dey go!

Yes, we take shit in this biz but there are some I really can't take
Another hoodlum craze is learnt here.
Thank, boss. grin grin
Much respect, baba.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
YeyeGbami:

na here we get problem, if you see cars wey guys dey use for accra and kumasi. you go laff tire. jazz, vitz, Hyundai i , kia picanto etc. If you see person wey dey use 2.0L vehicle na chairman most na 1.5 or 1.6. tbh na those small engine car fit this job.

Very true bro but like you know Nigerians like competition a lot, reason Foreigners like Nigeria and Nigerians alot. And another reason why we stand out in everything we do. Competition will make a driver with picanto and it's likes be frustrated out of the system within a few weeks, riders will rate him out.

The reason those 3cyles Innoson cars are still on Uber today is because they don't have any competition and in partnership. If every drivers driving with Uber chooses to use same Suzuki/iVM for the hustle you'll see how riders infiltrate to boot and Indriver knowing their own cars are luxerious, spacious, comfortable and faster.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Snrman1:
Please how much do yall spend on fuel make i know o abeg

Depends on your car. How much are you spending?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
ReadaDream:
grin Troublemaker
Na one mind tell me ooo grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snrman1: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Depends on your car. How much are you spending?
im just asking, i want to know how much of the money they make goes into fuel
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Snrman1:
im just asking, i want to know how much of the money they make goes into fuel

Chai! I’m really pitying you sad I hope you didn’t get an abused vehicle for this e hailing business but even if you did you can still rectify your issues with the right help. Go to the Honda maintenance thread in cartalk and answer my queries so I can try to help you.

Honda accords are wonderful and strong vehicles especially the 2008 and above versions. Anybody that tells you otherwise is doing so out of ignorance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 15, 2022
12:01 am.
Congratulations to the winner. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:03am On Aug 15, 2022
Monday - 31,000
Tuesday - 31,100
Thursday -35,575
Friday - 31,475
Saturday - 36,500
Sunday - 34,200

Total gross - 199,850

Total net - 180,850.

But they said its a part time app. grin

[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:40am On Aug 15, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
I'll wait till next week. But all I can say for now is that if my planned strategy on indriver works this week and I gross 200k, I'll aim for 1m.

No time
I told them, they didn't believe me.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:45am On Aug 15, 2022
This is what I promised u.
U can't even smell this even if u work 24hours on Indriver grin

U urself know if given the chance to work my own 6 full days ur darliing App and earnings will be dwarfed.
I need my own chance to work full 6days. For justice, fairness and equity. U don't have to compete along side if u don't want to. You have ur record already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 1:24am On Aug 15, 2022
Pearl1910:
This is what I promised u.
U can't even smell this even if u work 24hours on Indriver grin

U urself know if given the chance to work my own 6 full days ur darliing App and earnings will be dwarfed.
I need my own chance to work full 6days. For justice, fairness and equity. U don't have to compete along side if u don't want to. You have ur record already.
You really underestimate indriver. I'll compete. Next Monday. I need this week to sort things I shelved out.

Your 6 full days won't compare. Only on Sundays can bolt achieve this. I've done it severally. 6 full days, never.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:17am On Aug 15, 2022
deedee44:

I have over 40 pages to cover. Even when I dey sch I no read like this grin but there are lessons to be learnt there sha

This is my current page grin about 50 pages to catch up. One mind just dey tell me to join the moving train but another is saying to remain where I'm..

What I've noticed now is, be like say the work done spoil finish because everybody seems to have time to comment yet they're not even sharing any real time experiences again but past experiences.

A busy man won't have all the time to type plenty.

As for me, I'm beginning to see things differently now, life is actually a phase. Every phase in life will unfold naturally without any effort made.

It's nature
It natural

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:24am On Aug 15, 2022
donbrowser:

Kompressor or 4matic?
Neither of the two, normal barge
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:25am On Aug 15, 2022
shollywendy1:

Thank God. I can see bazoo, Pope, blackbishop, donfortunate, tunlapapa, Felicity, gentle life on the queue of this APCied bishops. Una weldone

Bros Im not there o abeg oooh grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:47am On Aug 15, 2022
VaselineCrew:

That is definitely a possibility, but why would that occur after completing so many rides back to back?

At this point, I just give up!

What sort of nonsense is this? N4500 gross earning after 5 trips in 4hrs 4 fucking hours for N3,375
Minus ur fuel, say N1,200
Then the energy you burnt.

All for just 2k?

There is 24hrs in a day
Meaning you're making 12k daily. Mind you you're can't work 24hrs, you'll have to sleep, eat, rest and do other things, so you're probably making 4-6k daily if you continue like this.

Bro you need to step up your game don't allow the fear of being blocked to DS make you work like an elephant and earn like an ant by taking every trip request that comes your way.

Apply the indriver's technique then use the short trips to reposition and balance your score if not CUC villagegrin

How can you earn 3.3k in 4hrs? Guy!!! Wake up!! Collect your money
Or look for other thing to do.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:53am On Aug 15, 2022
donbrowser:

There's kompressor and 4matic of that car

Come how you take be car dealer self? grin abi na anywhere belle face u dey do?

Only u IT guru
Only you graphic designer
Only u website,
Only u Uber
Only u political campaign manager
Only u car dealer.

Yet you no know anything for motor. Even psi for tyer self, nothinggrin

Nawaoo.

No be only kompressor and 4matic na jackmatic of all trades

Olodo

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:56am On Aug 15, 2022
morax101:

Yes but they don’t use that engine in 4Matic, that’s a 4 plug m271 engine and it’s only used for Kompressor version.

Both M271 and M111 engines are used for Kompressor w203.

Some are not kompressor
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:59am On Aug 15, 2022
donbrowser:

Thanks for the clarification

For you mind now you don learn sthgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:02am On Aug 15, 2022
Barbiturate:

They will not respond. Since you've renewed your papers, just continue your hustle bro.

How about the fine?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:07am On Aug 15, 2022
Jollyman19:

Noted sir. Although mostly looking to drive on bolt/uber so I can attend to my side hustle too than proper private driver

Truly it is said beggers have choicegrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:09am On Aug 15, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Quick one, my wife birth our son yesterday. It means the world to me.

Congratulations bro! More grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:13am On Aug 15, 2022
Glithronix:

You're right, boss.
I no like Indriver before, but like 2 weeks ago, I started studying it and how it works, that's when bolt was doing crap and bolt riders showed me pepper by cancelling orders before you even move to their PU. When it got to the stage where my DS dropped down to 77%, na that time I switched to Indriver and I started studying it.
I discovered that I was the one who didn't understand Indriver system then, which was why I condemned it that time.
Concerning the bold, na true you talk. They need to work on that aspect.
Indriver gives peace of mind - you choose your ride yourself, not the one that's imposed on you electronically by bolt. They have that edge over bolt 100%.
What Indriver should also work on is the 10-day period to refund driver's money of a cancelled ride.
If they can reduce the 10 days period to maybe 3days max, then bolt no wing where Indriver dey.
My activity on bolt has reduced madly, taking my energy to Indriver which gives peace of mind and control over who/who you will like to carry.
Much respect, baba.

You've finally seen the lightgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:18am On Aug 15, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Yes o, but things cost

You know b4 u go marry pikin mama? grin

Oga no tell us that tin ooh send my IV party rice dey hungry megrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by foshe36: 4:52am On Aug 15, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
vehicle license
Please pardon me.. they were asking for a back side.. how done go about it please?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 6:00am On Aug 15, 2022
Glithronix:

@the bold - Good idea, bolt comes to play in such situation. grin
1hr without a close-by order is very rare. And yeah, sometimes, a 2km order changes to longer distance on map, it's a case of where one is positioned, then you can ignore such order and wait for closer ones.
If you pick such order, while other drivers are bidding for it, the rider could ignore you and accept the driver that's close to him/her. While your order is loading, you may end up seeing some close-by orders coming up but you won't be able to accept until the one wey you accepted finish loading.
Try hustling more in the night on Indriver.
Na inside my room I dey always get my 1st order in the morning on Indriver, that's how I dey always start my hustle.
You said in your initial comment that Surulere is a hotcake, you were right. Surulere and many other hot places.
Dnt worry, Indriver will sink bolt and Uber together soon. If you notice, there are more new users springing up on Indriver on daily basis. Time will tell.
Much respect, baba.
you too much , my oga. Do have a great day today sir

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:29am On Aug 15, 2022
Felicity001:

Come how you take be car dealer self? grin abi na anywhere belle face u dey do?

Only u IT guru
Only you graphic designer
Only u website,
Only u Uber
Only u political campaign manager
Only u car dealer.

Yet you no know anything for motor. Even psi for tyer self, nothinggrin

Nawaoo.

No be only kompressor and 4matic na jackmatic of all trades

Olodo

grin No start wetin you no fit finish. You have no idea shiit about me and you won't grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 6:41am On Aug 15, 2022
Felicity001:

You know b4 u go marry pikin mama? grin

Oga no tell us that tin ooh send my IV party rice dey hungry megrin

My oga adulthood na scam las las

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:58am On Aug 15, 2022
Felicity001:

This is my current page grin about 50 pages to catch up. One mind just dey tell me to join the moving train but another is saying to remain where I'm..

What I've noticed now is, be like say the work done spoil finish because everybody seems to have time to comment yet they're not even sharing any real time experiences again but past experiences.

A busy man won't have all the time to type plenty.

As for me, I'm beginning to see things differently now, life is actually a phase. Every phase in life will unfold naturally without any effort made.

It's nature
It natural
Buy gala and bigi cola, it will help you in speeding up grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.