Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733588 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5025) (5026) (5027) (5028) (5029) (5030) (5031) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2022
Bolt trycycle de uyo this people really cashing out in Nigeria

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2022
I don't read what you type because I have you in my palms. Your words don't make sense to me, that's the irony of this whole conversation grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2022
Conner44:

Shut up ya maat. You are just jonezing yourself grin

My Facebook is linked to my email here on nairaland which I’ve posted times without number (which you already know) and it’s always been open to the public.

See you, small nyash dey shake grin idiot I ask you again

what else can you do apart from digging my Facebook for my handsome pictures to post on nairaland for me?

Anu ofia

I will quote you and mention you as long and as much as I like.

Cowardly Mugu tongue
Bla Bla
Bla. Facebook linked to
Nairaland. Does anyone else here have his facebook linked to nairaland? Lol. You have been disgraced. Go back home and hide your face in shame. Ugly biatch!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:36am On Oct 21, 2022
TheModerator:

Keep living in some kind of illusion Mr. Wowo. See how hungry and fkkcked up you look. I ignored you because I felt it's not worth it and don't have time for a low life. I mean, you are way below.

But since you have continued to be stupid, I'll make life hard for you on the internet. It's only a matter of time before you realize the implications of this. You are too dumb to have any idea.

You simply have no idea who you are messing with. I can make life a living hell for you. You should have listened.

Yen yen yen grin small nyash dey wag

See, bone say you dey use anonymous account dey troll me, I HANDSOME PASS YOU period! cool

So now it’s to be threatening my use of the internet? Funny . . .

Is that your new ultimate plan? No more digging? Don’t you want to dig my Facebook further and post my family’s pictures? Or is that where your uselessness draws a line?

Scaly wag tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2022
TheModerator:

Bla Bla
Bla. Facebook linked to
Nairaland. Does anyone else here have his facebook linked to nairaland? Lol. You have been disgraced. Got back home and hide your face in shame. Ugly biatch!!

Shattap dia! You can twist and turn all you like but the fact remains that my names and email addresses have always been on nairaland.

I’m not a scam artist or coward like you who needs to open fresh accounts anytime they want to banter with someone. It’s only a scumbag with loads of dirt, a very ugly face, jobless and many things to hide that do such aka fradusters wink

TheModerator. . . sorry to say but . . .

LULe once again

You have failed tongue

See mouth like “make life a living hell . . . “

lol grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
PS. To all lovely females reading this our banter, don’t mind TheModerator, he is managing a ‘kpalasa’ TEKINO Java phone and that’s why his screen resolution couldn’t produce a clearer picture of my handsomely facial features cool

You’re very free to DM me for direct clear and current photos for your viewing pleasure wink I’m just a click away

TheModerator:
I don't read what you type because I have you in my palms. Your words don't make sense to me, that's the irony of this whole conversation grin

Sufferisticated farmer, you go dig tire grin

Cowardly ugly troll tongue

Hating someone who is better than you in all ramifications in life.

I know this is how you’re looking like right now below grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
Viking07:
[/b]

Going by this figures that means 90% of bolt drivers are multimillionaires. cheesy

Lolz...only if 90% of Bolt Drivers in Lagos own their cars and are focused, healthy and hardworking.
Seriously, nothing except laziness, lack of motivation, ill health or bad car will stop you from netting 100k every week on Bolt.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
Felicity001:

Lol... You na my guy nah you don forget...?

Yeyeboy like you...

Business seems to be talking more of my time that I don't even have time to come here these days. Honestly I dey miss I swear.

House!!! Whatagwan??

Baba me and you na 5 & 6 no lele wink

This your new business wey you no want mention ehn . . . Hmmm. Make e be say we come house on tv one evening see you for screen for the front of Forbes magazine oh cheesy

I wish you all the best man
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
Felicity001:

The truth is this, no job/business/hustle is bad, best of worse. Every job has its own challenges, good time, bad time and cashout time.

There is always a time to call.it quit in every race in life, no one does one job or business for ever in life. Life is progressive irrespective of spiritual, political or geographic challenges.

Even the Holy books says, there's a time to show and a time to reap/harvest
A time to cry and a time to be happy
There are stages in live change is constant and anyone who doesn't grow in life simply has no business living.

Ehailing is one in a million hustles in the world, not everyone will do the same job, not everyone would be president, neither would everyone be a doctor.

But, show me a beautiful miss world and I'll show you a husband who is tired of crewing her... Irony of life!

Everyone of us interest in this job will fade away one day, my has faded away already, izzuo, carshoppers, eherbal, Gazzuzz, jessusson, name them, it's a sign of growth. If you still find yourself doing this job actively after 5yrs then it's a sign you're not growing because it's not business any right thinking person should do for long, nevertheless, it's never a bad job at some point.in once life.

Ehailing opened my insight to the business i'm currently doing, so I'll be the worst hypocrite advising anyone who wishes to go into it especially if they see it as their only option. You can't make decision for people, allow them make their decision because you won't be there when they're being faced with challenges.

I still drive, yes! My offline clients still call in and make bookings and thank God for my current business which give room and time to accommodate other routine jobs.

Every business has its challenges but the only that keeps one going is the passion and joy of it.

I didn't buy my car from proceeds of ehailing please you guys should stop the misunderstanding, but I meet good people and bad people and I'm grateful to God for helping me to go through this path of ehailing because it's a part of my testimony and nothing will ever take it away from me.

For those of you who believe having you own car is freedom in totality I really pray for you, especially those on rental and HP. The truth is, it's better off starting with your own good car with the passion and the initial energy than starting as a rental/HP unto an owner because by the time you'd become an owner you would have ran out of passion and energy to continue the sprint.

Ehailing is not a bad job neither is it a business for anyone but for the ehailing coys so you driving find you own business your children will inherit and build upon.

In what ever you do, be yourself, open your heart and mind to opportunities. The Almighty one blesses men from what they do... Note my words, from what they do and not with what they do. If you have this understanding you won't underate anyone in life.

For this reason we have seen bread hakwer becoming a millionaire, a child beaten and Chase out if school crying becoming a billionaire, a bricklayer become a real estate owner...

Open your mind my people

Mehn, you have touched ever single aspect of the discussion here. I really have nothing to add or subtract.

Very nice and apt exposé on the choices we have to make to earn the living we all need to live a semblance of life here in this world we find ourselves today.

As our five fingers are unequal so as the good lord created the world and everything in it. It’s what gives this our existence meaning. What works for me might not work for the next man no matter how exact he tries and it’s exactly what life is all about.

Bottom line . . . You do YOU and let others do THEMSELVES wink

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
Una don start again......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Conner44:
PS. To all lovely females reading this our banter, don’t mind TheModerator, he is managing a ‘kpalasa’ TEKINO Java phone and that’s why his screen resolution couldn’t produce a clearer picture of my handsomely facial features cool

You’re very free to DM me for direct clear and current photos for your viewing pleasure wink I’m just a click away

Sufferisticated farmer, you go dig tire grin

Cowardly ugly troll tongue

Hating someone who is better than you in all ramifications in life.

I know this is how you’re looking like right now below grin

I wasn't there bro when you were selling fake jamb questions to unsuspecting members of the public, you did admission racketeering in FUTO and was promising young lads fake admission in FUTA and OOU while you have never been to Akure or Abeokuta your whole life. You also sold fake crypto and tricked folks. I didn't make these things up, these are all hallmarks of a scammer. Cllaverest Ndukwu the scammer. Na only you dey use this name for Nigeria, you don injure your future for here, you low life.

Your words are meaningless forthwith. Your internet stupidity comes to a pathetic end today. You may keep on coming but the shame is boundless as it is. I told you that this thread will be the ultimate death of you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Viking07:
I’m not a fan of long epistles. So I’ll just tell you the short and simple truth.

Do NOT quit your job.

That one na job? Mstewww

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
TheModerator:

I wasn't there bro when you were selling fake jamb questions to unsuspecting members of the public, you did admission racketeering in FUTO and was promising young lads fake admission in FUTA and OOU while you have never been to Akure or Abeokuta your whole life. You also sold fake crypto and tricked folks. I didn't make these things up, these are all hallmarks of a scammer. Cleverest Ndukwu the scammer. Na only you dey use this name for Nigeria, you don injure your future for here, you low life.

Your words are meaningless forthwith. Your internet stupidity comes to a pathetic end today. You may keep on coming but the shame is boundless as it is. I told you that this thread will be the ultimate death of you.

Hehehe grin I see painment all over this your post bruaa lol see ehn . . . anything you accuse me of I go gree cool

You say I sold fake jamb questions . . . I gree tongue

You say I was giving fake admissions to everybody in futo, futa and oou even if I live in a tiny one room apartment and have never even left the borders of my compound talkless of travel anywhere. . . and I gree tongue

You say I sold fake crypto and tricked your father out of his life savings . . . and I also agree tongue

in fact I have been mining Bitcoin in my own backyard from 2016 (even before your ignorant self ever knew what the hell crypto sounded like) and I only opened up a thread here in 2018 to sensitize my fellow nairalanders about the wonders of Bitcoin which made me meet new people and work with many organizations setting up mining farms in different parts of the country

You say I tricked folks . . . hmm, this is a tough one . . . because the only person I remember tricking was YOUR STUPID SELF when I handed you a shovel to waste your short uneventful life trying to dig for crude oil on my internet space tongue so the only maga I currently have is really YOU wink

Yes only me use the name ‘Claverest Ndukwu’ and it makes me unique and special cool I am sure you have at least a million people in this Nigeria sharing the same names with you (whatever it is) and that makes you a tiny drop in the an ocean AKA irrelevant in the general scheme of things cheesy

As I said before, the hugest thing you can do is to defame me and make unfounded libelous claims against me and maybe hide my handsome pictures because you’re a cowardly and extremely ugly troll tongue you can’t do more than a decomposed rat stinking up my soak away lol

I can have you banned by reporting all these your trolling but I won’t, I’ve been very bored lately and you’re really amusing me grin

Plus banning a troll won’t make any sense as you will just resort to opening up a new account and continuing to slave away at my mercy. Instead I will milk you dry with this your useless troll account until you use your own hand to ‘throw in the shovel’ grin you dig?

Anu ofia, ozu mmadu tufiakwa tongue My papa born pikin ‘forget to throwaway’ like you. Mugu

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
Last warning Corner44, a disgrace to your family. Na your small dick I go post here soon. I'm wondering how you will feel when you see that. grin You may think it's just a threat

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
I want to totally strip this corner44 naked. Your tiny black dick has arrived grin. Take it as a threat at your peril.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
TheModerator:
I want to totally strip this corner44 naked. Your tiny black dick has arrived grin. Take it as a threat at your peril.

Oremi. . .

Shut up and post my small dick grin

Mugu, you wan show us say you sabi photoshop.

Plus as you’re posting my prik remember that all my details are available on my profile. . . So, you’d better hide your phone very well from your wife/girlfriend/daughters cool as I’m already handsome it won’t take much for them to follow up the madness grin

Me I’m good in sharing and very funny then the bonus is that I do not segregate in matters of the kpekus wink

Fat, slim, ugly, fine, three.some, orgy I full ground grin

So be aware and don’t say I didn’t warn your ugly cowardly ass when the females in your life start dreaming of me tongue

that’s if you’re not gay self angry this one you’ve started eyeing my prik undecided

Hmm . . . in fact fear don dey catch me for this mugu matter like this lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
Viking07:
I’m not a fan of long epistles. So I’ll just tell you the short and simple truth.

Do NOT quit your job.
Bro continue in your crusade, BAZOO1 already said it you have come to terms with reality.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
mejai:
Una don start again......
grin
Peace is not an option, let them bring it on.
If you are not handsome hide your face oo
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by desmondDessi(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
Viking07:

Do NOT quit your job.
Why? Please type epistle for me. Are you a rider yourself?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by desmondDessi(m): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Pearl1910:

That one na job? Mstewww
You read my text. What do you think please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ejairo11(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
This is a mouth watering service for car owners!!!!!!

put up your car with Ray automobile services and earn 70,000 on a monthly basis, we have trusted drivers who would run your car for mordern taxis and the maintenance of the driver and the car is still on the company. For further inquiries contact 08151217544 on what’s app and 08139342045 on a direct call. While not sit down and let your car chase the money for you.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
desmondDessi:

Why? Please type epistle for me. Are you a rider yourself?
Its only on Nairaland drivers supposedly make millions monthly. The real reality is only seen outside this forum in different Facebook, WhatsApp and telegram groups. Everyday, people are lamenting about how ridiculous the price of bolt/Uber is. Your car go spoil, you go dey find different loans to take fix up. This morning someone in a group sent me a dm asking me to borrow him 7000 naira to buy engine oil.

In fact as I type this we are currently lamenting on a WhatsApp group. Bolt prices have remained unchanged for years despite the over 200% inflation in this shithole. I’m yet to understand why there are so much deceit on this thread/page while in reality 99% of these guys are surviving on loans. Infact most of them don’t even own the cars they use despite driving for years. They are on what they call remittance. Where they pay weekly to the owner.

Now ask yourself if the hustle is so good. Why is it that majority don’t own a vehicle? Why does most of them look so haggard when you see them on the street? My brother, this hustle is a scam. You only enjoy it as a side gig. The greatest mistake you’ll ever make is resigning from that your job.

If you like fall for all the million dashboard. The dashboard doesn’t show you fuel and other expensive maintenance they do monthly.

Now that you’ve made me type this epistle. Kindly credit my access bank account with 10,000 only. Thank you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Viking07:
Its only on Nairaland drivers supposedly make millions monthly. The real reality is only seen outside this forum in different Facebook, WhatsApp and telegram groups. Everyday, people are lamenting about how ridiculous the price of bolt/Uber is. Your car go spoil, you go dey find different loans to take fix up. This morning someone in a group sent me a dm asking me to borrow him 7000 naira to buy engine oil.

In fact as I type this we are currently lamenting on a WhatsApp group. Bolt prices have remained unchanged for years despite the over 200% inflation in this shithole. I’m yet to understand why there are so much deceit on this thread/page while in reality 99% of these guys are surviving on loans. Infact most of them don’t even own the cars they use despite driving for years. They are on what they call remittance. Where they pay weekly to the owner.

Now ask yourself if the hustle is so good. Why is it that majority don’t own a vehicle? Why does most of them look so haggard when you see them on the street? My brother, this hustle is a scam. You only enjoy it as a side gig. The greatest mistake you’ll ever make is resigning from that your job.

If you like fall for all the million dashboard. The dashboard doesn’t show you fuel and other expensive maintenance they do monthly.

Now that you’ve made me type this epistle. Kindly credit my access bank account with 10,000 only. Thank you.
Dem go deceive who wants to be deceived, na you get time to dey argue.
Anybody that wish to should just pick a car and join the hustle and see for himself.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatIgboBoy: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Viking07:

You see that your last screenshot, that is the reason to even do bolt as side gig dey tyre me. I have done it a few times but since two months now, i never try am. Luckily na my car. U go see person wey no get tire go dey tell you to on AC for her, dey tell u lower that music. Shet!!!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
Dailyparrot:

Are you underage or overage? Reapply choosing 25 years as your age.
He can even choose 28 (I know someone who is 28yrs that they accepted) or a bit higher, the closer to his real age the better

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
Viking07:

Are you just waking up? I have been an observer here, an active member years back and I remember when these points you mentioned were being made here, na you cheer criminal bandit
pass aka Cheerfulgiver. Where do you stand? Imagine you that drive in Abuja crying this loud, you for don run mad if na Lagos you dey drive.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Pearl1910:

That one na job? Mstewww
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
Conner44:

Oremi. . .

Shut up and post my small dick grin

Mugu, you wan show us say you sabi photoshop.

Plus as you’re posting my prik remember that all my details are available on my profile. . . So, you’d better hide your phone very well from your wife/girlfriend/daughters cool as I’m already handsome it won’t take much for them to follow up the madness grin

Me I’m good in sharing and very funny then the bonus is that I do not segregate in matters of the kpekus wink

Fat, slim, ugly, fine, three.some, orgy I full ground grin

So be aware and don’t say I didn’t warn your ugly cowardly ass when the females in your life start dreaming of me tongue

that’s if you’re not gay self angry this one you’ve started eyeing my prik undecided

Hmm . . . in fact fear don dey catch me for this mugu matter like this lipsrsealed

Your father must have been smoking weed when he named you Cleverest grin I only see an idiot.
Nothing clever about you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
deedee44:

He can even choose 28 (I know someone who is 28yrs that they accepted) or a bit higher, the closer to his real age the better

Limit is 35 and I'm very far above it, I would have reduced just to learn.
On the second thought, conditions attached to the first two months are not ok by me as I have two certificates running side by side.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Dem go deceive who wants to be deceived, na you get time to dey argue.
Anybody that wish to should just pick a car and join the hustle and see for himself.

I just can't believe same person have been typing these kind of narrations for like two months now after "realities" have set in.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
73O9:

I just can't believe same person have been typing these kind of narrations for like two months now after "realities" have set in.
That's why I hardly talk anytime someone comes out from nowhere and start praising the hustle.
Check the person very well most of them are newbies, partners and people that never believed they will see such small small change.
grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5025) (5026) (5027) (5028) (5029) (5030) (5031) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: lagunsbespoke and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.