Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733635 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5026) (5027) (5028) (5029) (5030) (5031) (5032) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
TheModerator:

Your father must have been smoking weed when he named you Cleverest grin I only see an idiot .
Nothing clever about you

I no blame you, na complex Glaucoma na him don dey worry you right from your mama belle but you nor know wink na why you nor just get shi-shi vision in your life. No wonder jealousy and envy wan kill you for ontop cheerfulgiver matter so. Worst thing be say the guy no send you.

Yes my papa been dey smoke weed when dem dey do my naming ceremony grin no lele but I still better pass you wey your papa go ‘dodge’ una community craze woman for backyard dey lash am until the poor woman carry belle born you under 5 months as premature tongue

Or why you think say you dey always hear voices and see visions of cheerfulgiver dey use koboko dey pursue you upandan for your head? . . . Na because you carry confirmed hereditary kolomental for body.

Plus no think am, I clever pass your entire lineage ’no cap’ cool the inspiration wey my popsi carry name me na straight from jah up above grin you know every nah

Obembe , werey ni è

Mugu cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Reality don they set in right and left. grin

They no they tell person

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
It's actually worrisome that Dru23 has not visited Nairaland since that fracas. I hope he's fine.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
desmondDessi:

You read my text. What do you think please

I have dropped my opinion already Chief

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Viking07:
Its only on Nairaland drivers supposedly make millions monthly. The real reality is only seen outside this forum in different Facebook, WhatsApp and telegram groups. Everyday, people are lamenting about how ridiculous the price of bolt/Uber is. Your car go spoil, you go dey find different loans to take fix up. This morning someone in a group sent me a dm asking me to borrow him 7000 naira to buy engine oil.

In fact as I type this we are currently lamenting on a WhatsApp group. Bolt prices have remained unchanged for years despite the over 200% inflation in this shithole. I’m yet to understand why there are so much deceit on this thread/page while in reality 99% of these guys are surviving on loans. Infact most of them don’t even own the cars they use despite driving for years. They are on what they call remittance. Where they pay weekly to the owner.

Now ask yourself if the hustle is so good. Why is it that majority don’t own a vehicle? Why does most of them look so haggard when you see them on the street? My brother, this hustle is a scam. You only enjoy it as a side gig. The greatest mistake you’ll ever make is resigning from that your job.

If you like fall for all the million dashboard. The dashboard doesn’t show you fuel and other expensive maintenance they do monthly.

Now that you’ve made me type this epistle. Kindly credit my access bank account with 10,000 only. Thank you.

Move with the right crowd.

In 2020 End of year challenge. The highest earning driver in Bolt Nigeria was an Abuja driver. A Lagos driver came second. Both of them won brand new cars.

In 2021, there were 4 brand new cars up for grabs. 2 were won by drivers from Abuja and the other 2 by drivers from Benin. There was no Lagos driver.
Although last year's own was a raffle, so it wasn't about highest earner...but to enter that pool u have to be among the highest earners in Nigeria.

Money no dey, people dey cash out.
So I don't know why u belong to a WhatsApp group that they will be borrowing money to buy engine oil or small money fixes.

The problem is, u guys dont want to learn...u dey this thread and all d skills and secrets to earn high done leak finish. you are seeing dashboard with your korokoro eyes. Yet u no dey see money for the Hussle. I think u should probe yourself and not the hussle if you do this work and don't see money.

Shey u no read Agentxxx testimony? Go and read it.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
ThatIgboBoy:

You see that your last screenshot, that is the reason to even do bolt as side gig dey tyre me. I have done it a few times but since two months now, i never try am. Luckily na my car. U go see person wey no get tire go dey tell you to on AC for her, dey tell u lower that music. Shet!!!

Lolz...many of you guys either need training and orientation or u have no business doing a business in the services industry.
The moment I turn on my app, I drop all my big manism and forget my social class.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
computerglobal:

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
AgentXxx:
Then how are those doing it doing it? It is trust me, the 10hrs doesn’t have to be at a stretch and also it’s not live classes, it has to do with watching videos and reading materials for the course then you take up weekly task, it’s a bit flexible. A skills such as software engineer will stand the end of time and I can assure anyone who learnt it well of soft life after that one year. Software engineers are among shortage lists of occupation in third one country. Getting this course for free is already a bonus as many pay hundred to a thousand of dollars for such certification.
Only 8 to 10% people get to finish this Alx course at the 12th month.

I got the scholarship... Though I'm meant to start by November... I've given up already.... Which time I go get for work cheesy

It's better one register for a weekend Class online... Like Utiva... New Horizon and the rest
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by desmondDessi(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Pearl1910:

I have dropped my opinion already Chief
Just noticed, thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HRtechnique: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Earn Up To 100,000 As A Side Hustle If You Are A Uber Or Bolt Driver

Become a Mystery shopper at Jiji Cars and earn up to ₦100,000 monthly.
Yes! If you own a vehicle, you can get paid just by testing our product and services and earn up to ₦100,000 monthly when you participate in our mystery shopping within a month.

The Job:
Earn by helping a large Automotive company like ours to evaluate our clients retail experience by selling, buying, inspecting and completing surveys related to the experience.
You will be completing and reviewing the buying or selling experience of our retail centers within Lagos or as may be applicable in the locations below.

You will ultimately visit our experience centers, participate in our vehicle evaluation or inspection process, and provide feedback of your experience by filling out a simple questionnaire.
Once you achieve the minimum target for the month, you earn your pay.

Responsibilities:
Visit our retail experience centers to participate in an inspection using your own vehicle
Document your experience detailing the step by step process on a template to be shared
Achieve a number of visits within a month as agreed

Requirements:
Attention to detail and strong reading comprehension is a must;
Must be able to speak English fluently and resident in the location chosen;
You should have a vehicle;
You should own the vehicle;
You should be ready to spare up to 2 hours in one shopping experience

The role is applicable to the following locations:
Lagos
Ibadan
Portharcourt
Abuja
Owerri
Asaba

Benefits:
Earn up to ₦100,000 monthly as side hustle
Deepen your knowledge of the automotive industry (Dealership and sales)
Opportunity to earn additional income through referrals

To begin the simple process, please apply by:
Completing the registration page and clicking the Submit Application button and a friendly Jiji Cars employee will get in touch with you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScAjT2oLXuvHBgeo2422RmGxCb6CpM1qgDgI7iS9z9xogah8Q/viewform

This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.

Apply!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Dem go deceive who wants to be deceived, na you get time to dey argue.
Anybody that wish to should just pick a car and join the hustle and see for himself.
cheesy I don talk my own finish. Anybody wey no gree hear.
Safe journey.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wetin make these guy con talk bayi?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...many of you guys either need training and orientation or u have no business doing a business in the services industry.
The moment I turn on my app, I drop all my big manism and forget my social class.

Wetin dey pursue everyone different, if you get bills to pay nobody go tell you to jump enter road. Back to back request on all apps is guaranteed

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HRtechnique: 1:20am On Oct 22, 2022
HRtechnique:
Earn Up To 100,000 As A Side Hustle If You Are A Uber Or Bolt Driver

Become a Mystery shopper at Jiji Cars and earn up to ₦100,000 monthly.
Yes! If you own a vehicle, you can get paid just by testing our product and services and earn up to ₦100,000 monthly when you participate in our mystery shopping within a month.

The Job:
Earn by helping a large Automotive company like ours to evaluate our clients retail experience by selling, buying, inspecting and completing surveys related to the experience.
You will be completing and reviewing the buying or selling experience of our retail centers within Lagos or as may be applicable in the locations below.

You will ultimately visit our experience centers, participate in our vehicle evaluation or inspection process, and provide feedback of your experience by filling out a simple questionnaire.
Once you achieve the minimum target for the month, you earn your pay.

Responsibilities:
Visit our retail experience centers to participate in an inspection using your own vehicle
Document your experience detailing the step by step process on a template to be shared
Achieve a number of visits within a month as agreed

Requirements:
Attention to detail and strong reading comprehension is a must;
Must be able to speak English fluently and resident in the location chosen;
You should have a vehicle;
You should own the vehicle;
You should be ready to spare up to 2 hours in one shopping experience

The role is applicable to the following locations:
Lagos
Ibadan
Portharcourt
Abuja
Owerri
Asaba

Benefits:
Earn up to ₦100,000 monthly as side hustle
Deepen your knowledge of the automotive industry (Dealership and sales)
Opportunity to earn additional income through referrals

To begin the simple process, please apply by:
Completing the registration page and clicking the Submit Application button and a friendly Jiji Cars employee will get in touch with you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScAjT2oLXuvHBgeo2422RmGxCb6CpM1qgDgI7iS9z9xogah8Q/viewform

This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.

Apply!

Kindly share this job on any group for Uber and Taxify guys or with anyone you know.
Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:08am On Oct 22, 2022
Felicity001:

Fuel pump wahalagrin
Oracle. grin
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 6:37am On Oct 22, 2022
computerglobal:

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2022
ReadaDream:
It's actually worrisome that Dru23 has not visited Nairaland since that fracas. I hope he's fine.
On the contrary, there’s nothing worrisome about it. Only jobless trolls spend days trolling and insulting each other. The best way to enjoy this Nairaland is by ignoring silly comments. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ejairo11(m): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2022
This is a mouth watery service for car owners!!!!!!

put up your car with Ray automobile services and earn 70,000 on a monthly basis, we have trusted drivers who would run your car for mordern taxis and the maintenance of the driver and the car is still on the company. For further inquiries contact 08151217544 on what’s app and 08139342045 on a direct call. While not sit down and let your car chase the money for you.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Foreigner12(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2022
Ejairo11:

put up your car with Ray automobile services and earn 70,000 on a monthly basis, we have trusted drivers who would run your car for mordern taxis and the maintenance of the driver and the car is still on the company. For further inquiries contact 08151217544 on what’s app and 08139342045 on a direct call. While not sit down and let your car chase the money for you.
70k monthly? Na steal i steal the car?
Won't it be better if start chasing irrelevances up and down with the car ?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by michaelpenz(m): 8:04am On Oct 22, 2022
Learn how to effectively formulate your Evostic gum, all purpose contact adhesive. Contact cement etc.

Highly paying business with very low competition and low startup amount.

You can start the company with 1m or more.

Ask for the profit in this business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSQQ1X7su2U
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:10am On Oct 22, 2022
Ejairo11:

Will keke go for 70k monthly? I have one I wish to put under you guys

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:19am On Oct 22, 2022
Viking07:
On the contrary, there’s nothing worrisome about it. Only jobless trolls spend days trolling and insulting each other. The best way to enjoy this Nairaland is by ignoring silly comments. cheesy

The way Cheerfulgiver ignore that guy is epic...I never see that kain ghosting before grin ...he now transfered aggression on Conner grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2022
Pearl1910:

The way Cheerfulgiver ignore that guy is epic...I never see that kain ghosting before grin ...he now transfered aggression on Conner grin grin
I learnt it from Nwaipke or whatever they call him. Despite hundreds of mentions he will so ignore you, even you sef go begin doubt your own existence. He doesn’t respond to comments. If you like insult his entire generation. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TjDeks(m): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2022
Clean Samsung Galaxy A50 duos 4gb RAM 128 ROM.
SD card up to 512 gb
4000 mAh battery in good condition.
Used for 6 months. Selling because I bought s22

Asking Price: 80,000naira (negotiable)

Call or Whatsapp 08130093212.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2022
Una good morning. I just want to drop this...

Dem say Maryland and Ikeja don block because of Tinubu rally. No let trip carry you go there for now.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2022
Barbiturate:
Una good morning. I just want to drop this...

Dem say Maryland and Ikeja don block because of Tinubu rally. No let trip carry you go there for now.
thanks for the Update make I rest small
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Wetin dey pursue everyone different, if you get bills to pay nobody go tell you to jump enter road. Back to back request on all apps is guaranteed
naso...... Make God help us.... If your car is in good condition and you no get law enforcement wahala and you no get any job by brother enter road and make money and after making money make sure to save and do ajo it's very important...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2022
Pearl1910:

If you follow the narratives here you will think people are not doing ehailing again but put on your app and you will see drivers dragging trips especially on indriver and Rida.... The testimony of Agentxx is still breathtaking

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2022
Pearl1910:

In 2020 End of year challenge. The highest earning driver in Bolt Nigeria was an Abuja driver. A Lagos driver came second. Both of them won brand new cars.

In 2021, there were 4 brand new cars up for grabs. 2 were won by drivers from Abuja and the other 2 by drivers from Benin. There was no Lagos driver.
Although last year's own was a raffle, so it wasn't about highest earner...but to enter that pool u have to be among the highest earners in Nigeria.

So I don't know why u belong to a WhatsApp group that they will be borrowing money to buy engine oil or small money fixes.

The problem is, u guys dont want to learn...u dey this thread and all d skills and secrets to earn high done leak finish. you are seeing dashboard with your korokoro eyes. Yet u no dey see money for the Hussle. I think u should probe yourself and not the hussle if you do this work and don't see money.

You be legend for this game
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sodiquisty(m): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2022
Good morning pilot
Pls I am in need of a car for weekly remittance in Abuja.
Kindly help a brother.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by badoutyn(m): 9:22am On Oct 22, 2022
Please connect me,am interested
Dailyparrot:
I signed up for the ALX Software Development program few months back and I am willing to see to the conclusion of the program.

It is someone that has not eaten IT money that will feel there is any time too much to devote to learning IT programs.

When Fiverr was booming for me, there were times I earned over 800k per month with less stress.

The picture I have on Bolt is the one I took when I was still earning very well on Fiverr. I was looking robust with fat cheek and all. Most riders will see me and say that the picture they are seeing is different from the person they are looking at, I will just shove that away but deep down, I'm hurting.

It seems to me like moving from Grace to grass. My friend just sold about $900 from his Fiverr earnings at the price of 710/$. Do the maths and tell me how long I would need to drive on Bolt to earn that.

I went for Bolt inspection and I was told to repaint my bumpers and remove my car seat because it's torn.

I repainted for 12k, bought the car seat for 32k (leather) and changed my AC filter plus gas for 7k. That's 51k spent in less than two days. That's not inclusive of the 20k I paid to VIO and other miscellaneous expenses on the car.

So, even if I net 300k on Bolt, I am spending 100k plus on the car even though my car is not a problematic one.

A software engineer will earn in a month, what you earn in a year. It is a program that is worth it if you can find time to drive for just four hours in a day just to pay bills.

I can connect with anyone who's interested in pursuing this course so we do it as a team.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
Pearl1910:

Every day we read people who have used money made from ehailing to do better things and move ahead..Agentxxx testimony is just one of such..A question was ask here if anyone has used ehailing money to achieve anything and cheerful giver said he got married with it! The truth is, the HUSSLE is not EASY, am putting it in CAP because i fully agree with it. But i vehemently disagree if you claim you cant make enough to reasonably take care of yourself and your family whether you are owner, rental, HP etc...
The major factor for me is to have a SOUND CAR, once your car is solid then you are good to go...Unless the dashboard we see here is fake, which i doubt, then its not all gloomy afterall...Those complaining usually have something in common, sometimes some of you place too much or high expectation on your income.Be reasonably with your expectation, dont rush it.Ehailing MIGHT not give you those millions because obviously that is what you want,No you won't get it!
I ask a question; pls is it POSSIBLE for anyone with a GOOD/SOUND car, a healthy state of mind not to be able to NET 10k a day? That is basically a gross of about 13k on indriver..Pls can someone answer this question? Is it possible to save 8k daily out of the 10? Can you do 8,000 * 7 days a week = 56,000. Can you do 56,000 * 4 week (a month)? That is 224,000 net? Let us even reduce it to 200k for unforeseen circumstances...This should be the LOWEST for anyone. I drive intermittently on this platform, could be tiring no doubt but if wetin dey pursue you is big enough, you will scale through.....I ask again, is it too hard to NET 10k daily on ehailing if you have a good car? Can you NET 10K daily working for 6 days? Gentlelife50, viking07, readaDream, pls i want you guys to pls answer my questions? I honestly want to know what you KNOW that we don't know pls.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5026) (5027) (5028) (5029) (5030) (5031) (5032) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Ceenelly(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.