Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4742598 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5031) (5032) (5033) (5034) (5035) (5036) (5037) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2022
Please guys. Let's report all this useless post on here. It is getting too much.

Option 2
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:45am On Oct 25, 2022
Pearl1910:

U no come invite us. It is well... congratulations

He no get mind nah! Na Corolla and matrix we for come take do vawulence for the receptiongrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Hello guys kindly help a sick friend in need

May God bless us with good health

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2022
Felicity001:

He no get mind nah! Na Corolla and matrix we for come take do vawulence for the receptiongrin

na Mbgu Eke wey dey tie wrapper for village that bandit
for don marry, enter bus carry her come back Lagos. His father that is a truck pusher arrange that one for am, make Konji for no kill an on top uber matter

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2022
ReadaDream:
Transmission oil is not something to be changed every month regardless of what you use the vehicle for.

The recommended transmission oil for any vehicle is expensive, so it's not business wise to do. You are calling for trouble if you change the fluid every month.

I wamted to.commend his knowledge not until I saw where he said "change gear oil every months" then I knew he's reading from one of those internet post... Change transmission oil every month? Like brother man are you for real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:40am On Oct 25, 2022
Which kain fuel scarcity be this.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by busayo2uk: 10:51am On Oct 25, 2022
I have a fairly used 2008 Toyota Corolla for sale at a good price. Pls contact 08037209563

jaymejate:
Third month since I have been searching for a car to drive on rental. As it is now, there is no money anywhere again. I have been posting here for help and nothing.
I'm just tired and fed up.

Just please, connect me to anyone who has a car for rent. Just connect me.
0. 90 3 6 7 8 7 3 5.1

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2022
for dis fuel scarcity how huzzle dey be?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fresh85(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
for dis fuel scarcity how huzzle dey be?

Question wey I wan ask

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
TheModerator:

Na you go suffer am las las Ikechi Ndukwu aka Claverest Ndukwu. Multiple personality with different profiles In real life, idiot on the internet. See what false confidence has done to you? Go apply for visa na make you know say khaki no be leather. For life, I don fcck u up. Scammer that sold fake jamb questions.

What is happening to you right now will happen to any super man that comes to fight for you. Na uber thread e dey happen. No peace

Is this where your rants end? TheModerator is that all? So you believe all these your trolling and defamations will hurt me in any way? You fail mugu tongue

In your small mind you’re wishing that someone will come out today I scammed them abi? lol sorry to disappoint you but I’m still not hiding. I am here posting on this thread so what next can you do? you have not done anything than to dig my profile and make wild accusations without proof jussi as a mad person does.

You are still a sad nonentity in life and no matter how hard you try you can never make me stop quoting you. I want you to do your worst but you can’t do anything else than to tell people what I look like or call myself grin which is all public knowledge already so what ingenious thing have you done?

TheModerator aka Ndubuisi you’re a useless excuse for a homosapien and an inconsequential speck on my windscreen grin after all said and done you still FAIL tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
TheModerator dig up more things to post here about me. Make me famous I don’t mind the exposure at all grin if I were you I’d even take my pictures and other stuffs you’ve labored to dig up about me to other sections of nairaland where there might be another aggrieved insolent mugu like you looking for me. Posting this here on the Uber thread hoping that they won’t give me visa is very funny and tells me that you’re just a fo0l who doesn’t know how things work.

Mugu you can’t do more than the dead rat stinking up my sewer tongue keep posting my picture and name lol that’s the only thing you have which you wish can hurt me abi? lol you be real craze man I swear.

You better spread all this your digging all through nairaland, make me more famous. You don’t mind at all cool at least let it spread around very well before the mods ban you and delete all your trolling posts wink

Yep, news flash . . . By the time you’re reported and banned everything you’ve been posting here will be washed away along with your sorry ass too tongue

But calm down, I’ve not reported you yet, I’m still waiting and hoping you’d post something that will make me run away . . . can today be my lucky day? lol get busy mugu, dig deeper.

Aturu nwuru anwu, ewu

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
TheModerator I said post my prik and not me enjoying a swim on a sunny day grin

You go die ontop my facebook mugu lol so that is where you’re hoping to get what will make me run away? pictures I already uploaded for everyone to see is that what you want to use and attack me?

Are you sure you understand what trolling is at all? I am not deleting my posts history here or locking my Facebook profile because of you. You’re a nonentity. I can’t even be bothered cool

Keep digging, I’m living rent free in your oblong head and it makes me feel good. Keep worshiping me. I will keep tormenting you here till you find that my naked picture.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
TheModerator:

Ndubuisi? grin grin You are doing very well with your guess work. You go soon reach okija shrine to find me. But who's this ugly man though? grin

See, leave story. . . I handsome pass you any day anytime. Assuming you weren’t a chicken shit you’d have posted your own picture for others to decide but lie lie, you’re evidently one ugly and insecure modafurka that’s why you had to hide behind a burner account to troll grin

Keep posting, I am still here waiting for the one that you will post that will make me run away grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
TheModerator:

I was banned the last time on Nairaland. I don come back again. If they ban me, I go still return in another form and remind you of who the boss is. Na market you don buy so. Who's crying now Ikechi Ndukwu, aka Claverest Ndukwu

Crying how? Because you know my name and what I look like? Why should I cry? Everything you know about me is already public knowledge and I personally put them out there for people to see . . . So why will I cry?

You will be banned and everything you ever posted will be deleted, it’s what will finally happen and there’s nothing you can do about it. I just want to keep indulging you so you won’t go and commit suicide lol

Look through more of my pictures on Facebook and post here jor, you’re dulling me. Remember you’re supposed to make me famous before the mods come for your head cool

But don’t be afraid, I am not reporting your ugly cowardly ass yet. I want you to run out of steam first wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
TheModerator:

Your small prick is a virus on the internet. We have a way of dealing with people. I go comot food from your mouth for where you dey work. We are everywhere. You will die thinking and not know where it came from. Short ugly man. You will learn a deep lesson about life

You go commot food from which person’s mouth? hahaha, you be big FooooooL. Na now I sabi say you nor just get sense.

Short? Ugly? Lol grin aren’t you not on my Facebook profile right now? Tell yourself the truth do I look short? grin Because everyone knows I’m not ugly.

You keep speaking of my prik yet you’re ashamed to post it? Why? It’s my own prik and I give you express consent to post it. Don’t feel bad, I encourage you to post it. Maybe that’s when you can finally find peace in your worthless uneventful life tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
Conner44:

You go commot food from which person’s mouth? hahaha, you be big FooooooL. Na now I sabi say you nor just get sense.

Short? Ugly? Lol grin aren’t you not on my Facebook profile right now? Tell yourself the truth do I look short? grin Because everyone knows I’m not ugly.

You keep speaking of my prik yet you’re ashamed to post it? Why? It’s my own prik and I give you express consent to post it. Don’t feel bad, I encourage you to post it. Maybe that’s when you can finally find peace in your worthless uneventful life tongue
grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
busayo2uk:

I have a fairly used 2008 Toyota Corolla for sale at a good price. Pls contact 08037209563

For sale?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Conner44:

So for your mind, you think you are handsome? grin Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
TheModerator:
Corner44 Instead of your pick, na your ugly wife picture abi na your girlfriend I go drop here soon. Person wey dey yarb Ndubuisi and Dru, make the whole world see your taste of women, empty head.

Ahhh, I can see your desperation level is increasing post by post grin you’re finally losing it but nobody is around to tell you.

Now you want to finally go as dirty as the pig that you really are deep down. You’ve finally come to the realization that posting my personal pictures won’t do nada to faze me so you’re going to reach deep into your black heart to find a way to attack me abi?

My wife, girlfriend, children and family pictures are all in your hands there. I posted many of them on that same Facebook you’re digging through. I won’t beg you not to post any of them because I knew that you will finally sink that low when your realization of the futility of your efforts hits your full brain hard grin

See, you can post whatever you want. I can’t stop you but I’d still make it clear that the only thing you can use to pursue me away is the picture of my tiny prik cool anything apart from that is just you wasting my time and you rolling in the mud as the pig that you are.

Eshi, cowardly dirty pig tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
TheModerator:

So for your mind, you think you are handsome? grin Yeye dey smell

See bone story, me I know that I might not be the most handsome person in this Nigeria

But

I handsome pass YOU shikena, and that’s all that matters right now cool

As I said before, it’s not my fault or your own that you’re very ugly, na so God want make you be. You can try to take it out on me any way you like but it won’t change the fact that if they keep the two of us in front of a neutral lady to pick one lover she will spit on you and rush into my open waiting arms kiss

Remember it’s no fault of mine . . . It’s just nature
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
Conner44:

See bone story, me I know that I might not be the most handsome person in this Nigeria

But

I handsome pass YOU shikena, and that’s all that matters right now cool

As I said before, it’s not my fault or your own that you’re very ugly, na so God want make you be. You can try to take it out on me any way you like but it won’t change the fact that if they keep the two of us in front of a neutral lady to pick one lover she will spit on you and rush into my open waiting arms kiss

Remember it’s no fault of mine . . . It’s just nature
Na person like you dey fit use do rituals to the gods as per say you be like juju grin Walahi, the gods will answer. That's how ugly you are.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
lanrexdo:
Please guys. Let's report all this useless post on here. It is getting too much.

Option 2
Done. smiley

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
TheModerator:
Corner44 Why report if you don't like your ugly pictures dangling on nairaland? grin Why not man up? You can't keep hiding behind your keyboard to bully people. That's the point of exposing your ugly ass and revealing your full identify, present and past.

Your point is mute. I love my pictures, I love the way I look. I don’t mind them dangling upandan nairaland at all. That’s why I’m yet to report you and I’m still engaging you here. I can not run away from myself, I am not like you that is ashamed of the way I look.

You’ve had my pictures up for close to a week now, yet I haven’t reported your ass. Let it sink in that I do not mind them being here, I only pity others that make use of this thread which we are derailing but I want them to understand that our dance will soon come to an end. Let them endure us for just a bit longer.

I am happy I bullied you into oblivion and you had to resort to creating a troll account to seek revenge grin it means I hold the power over your psyche right now and I can twist and turn it however I want to.

Look at my face very well, yes, that is the person who bullied the living daylights out of your inconsequential life to the extent you went bonkers. I take it as a crown on my efforts. It’s exhilarating to know that the yabbing I gave you in a previous life is what turned you into a stinking troll. I take full responsibility for your new madness and uselessness here on nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5031) (5032) (5033) (5034) (5035) (5036) (5037) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.