Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745921 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ewebiodun: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2018
Haderbayor123:
Have been in VI since 6am and no request, may be am at the right place at the wrong time, where can I move to pls?
move towards maroko
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 9:10am On Feb 20, 2018
Move to Marina. Drive slowly round Marina through Broad Street. I'm sure a request will come in shortly

Haderbayor123:
Have been in VI since 6am and no request, may be am at the right place at the wrong time, where can I move to pls?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2018
Haderbayor123:

Go offline, and online again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2018
ewebiodun:

I am not sure u meant Ago palace way in Okota....dude are u kidding me?
same Ago palcae way that leads to festac? That road is smooth na, interlocked. Only few mighty speed breakers... Maybe the inner streets are bad...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ewebiodun: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2018
slamstanlee:
same Ago palcae way that leads to festac? That road is smooth na, interlocked. Only few mighty speed breakers... Maybe the inner streets are bad...
Yes, the inner streets are not too good but they are not like giant craters. Ago is a prime location and u can easily get request from Amuwo too or festac. Very good place to be early mornings evenings or sundays

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:57am On Feb 20, 2018
Haderbayor123:
Jakande
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2018
ewebiodun:

I am not sure u meant Ago palace way in Okota....dude are u kidding me?

Ago palace has one of the worst inner roads in lagos, maybe after akute

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ewebiodun: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

;DAkute nih be Lagos nah,wwtin u GI come took about bariga or oworishoki....the is only one good road in that pla e
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:48am On Feb 20, 2018
slamstanlee:
Beta interlocking, it’s one of the best place I like to be, you get request almost immediately you drop off a rider, the guy doesn’t knw wat his saying

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
ifyeez:
Beta interlocking, it’s one of the best place I like to be, you get request almost immediately you drop off a rider, the guy doesn’t knw wat his saying

I guess he knows what he's saying. The main road is very good but there are few very bad inner roads - I had an experience with one last year around 1am, I was scared on my way back.lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
edetsimon:
Hi family and friends am Simon Edet, am Uber and Taxify qualified driver of 2 years experience in the platform with 4.5 Ratings. Please am seriously in need of car to drive, Corolla can be the best choice but nevertheless if any sound car is available I can deliver without any issue. I live in Yaba. 09082906101, edetsimon2@gmail.com
Please help a brother

I have a deal for you. 2004 civic .tokunbo fresh never driven on uber or any platform . 40k weekly. Need two guarantor and a safe place to park the car. If you interested send me email and we can go from there.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=edetsimon post=65197352][/quote].
I have deal for you. 04 civic tokunbo never driven on any platform. Send me your email. 40k weekly

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

i think Ajao estate has the worst inner roads/streets terrain...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
slamstanlee:
i think Ajao estate has the worst inner roads/streets terrain...
Seconded

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
sophoccles:

Obviously he doesn't have a background in science. Even if it's the same engine the Highlander is bigger and it has a different shape so fuel consumption is obviously higher, even in traffic.
I don't have a background in science pls be my lecturer Mr know it all. This is how u people will come to a forum where people ask questions for more knowledge acquisition. Then people like u come and criticize. Instead of adding meaningful contributons.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by starlek: 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
dru23:
I have deal for you. 04 civic tokunbo never driven on any platform. Send me your email. 40k weekly

Here's my email as well lawstarlec@gmail.com just in case.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
ewebiodun:

Yes, the inner streets are not too good but they are not like giant craters. Ago is a prime location and u can easily get request from Amuwo too or festac. Very good place to be early mornings evenings or sundays
it must be my luck then, ive not been very fortunate with the area.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ewebiodun: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
blackfm:

it must be my luck then, ive not been very fortunate with the area.
My own worst nightmare us GRA Ikeja....the place dey dull me most times
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
ewebiodun:

My own worst nightmare us GRA Ikeja....the place dey dull me most times
i get trips there easily... Position at joel ogunaike, just around that Lagos club.... Trips come from isaac john, the visa center opposite or those many hotels around
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slavemerchant: 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
slamstanlee:
i get trips there easily... Position at joel ogunaike, just around that Lagos club.... Trips come from isaac john, the visa center opposite or those many hotels around
gra is one of the best locations to pick up riders, just chill at Isaac John or oba dosunmu street

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ewebiodun: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
slavemerchant:

gra is one of the best locations to pick up riders, just chill at Isaac John or oba dosunmu street
@nite,yes but thr r times d place dey dull, try dey dia like 11am on a Wednesday or Tuesday, u go know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akanniade10(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ikeja GRA is one of the dullest places in Lagos since day ZERO...... I hardly stay there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by amarilo: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Is Mercedes c class 05 and Passat 05 good for uber? I have the two cars I wan to ship to naija from UK.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by amarilo: 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
amarilo:
Is Mercedes c class 05 and Passat 05 good for uber? I have the two cars I wan to ship to naija from UK.
GAZZUZZ
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mlud: 1:02am On Feb 21, 2018
2 Cars available for Taxi Hailing business Uber/ Taxify.

2006/7 Mitsubishi Lancer Automatic 1.6. Sport.
Boot spoiler and body kit, RDS Stereo, Cold Aircon Remote central locking ABS Alloy wheels with good tyres, Spare tyre well serviced and easy to maintain. Parts easily available.

One car in Silver with BLACK leather seats and Formica dashboard, the other Metallic grey car with with dark cloth seats and two-tone grey dashboard.

Both foreign used tokunbo and not yet used in Nigeria.

Just registered. Very economical on Petrol.

Drivers needed on Hire Purchase only. Not interested in rental.

Please call Julius on 08128855680 to discuss terms and view the cars.
Cars located in Ikorodu for viewing.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seyibal20: 1:06am On Feb 21, 2018
I know it's obviously late to call so I'll do that first thing in the morning. But I am definitely interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 1:07am On Feb 21, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

Have you heard of Ikotun and Ijegun?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seyibal20: 1:12am On Feb 21, 2018
I know it's obviously late to call so I'll do that first thing in the morning. But I am definitely interested.

Mlud:
2 Cars available for Uber/ Taxify 2006/7 Mitsubishi Lancer Automatic 1.6. Both foreign used tokunbo and unused in Nigeria.

Just registered. Very economical on Petrol.

Drivers needed on Hire Purchase only. Not interested in rental.

Please call Julius on 08128855680 to discuss terms and view the cars.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blessedjohny4u: 1:29am On Feb 21, 2018
seyibal20:

A toyota corrolla `2007 is up for grabs on rental basis call 08184688283 if interested as well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blessedjohny4u: 1:34am On Feb 21, 2018
2007 Toyota corolla up for grabs for Uber / Taxify Certified Drivers on a rental basis, call 08184688283 if interested.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Barbiturate(m), kayemjay(m), davit and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.