Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746340 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ewebiodun: 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
slamstanlee:
Yesterday was a miracle. I went to apapa and came back unhurt... After rider begged and assured me there wont be traffic and the roads to marine road were all dry.. Lol. And as i was finding my way out of the trap another request popped in... Straight to ketu. What a day!
I do apapa trips often, I understand that place well well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
Pls am a novice how do one buy and ship to Nigeria
ice4u999:

Thanks for letting me in on this o. You know I never knew of a place like this till now. It has always been regal auctions and a second one in Edmonton.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by paroh137(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Romeo3:
Hello sir.
People like my trouble sha.
https://www.nairaland.com/3999593/diary-uber-driver/2#65171602
Lmao! I don know say you go like woman die
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
ofime123:
Pls am a novice how do one buy and ship to Nigeria

Speak to me oo grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
ewebiodun:

I do apapa trips often, I understand that place well well
coming from island, carter Bridge leads u clear, but coming from oshodi... Mobil road na red, i can access through ajegunle too. But i still hate that place..... Dont go there during rainy season sha...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
OK am interested drop ur contact
Carshopper:

Speak to me oo grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
can I buy and ship with like 1500 dollars corolla 2003
ofime123:
OK am interested drop ur contact
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by demolaxl(m): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Generally not recommended to use a V6 for e-hailing in Nigeria. Costs of fuel will make it not less profitable.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
Richdee1:

Except U Want to work for the fun of it....Fuelling will gup 80% of ur income
Highlander 4plugs engine is scarce and its 2.4litre engine. He can make his money if he is driving his own car. because the 4plugs engine version of highlander is same as someone using big for nothing or Camry muscle for the business..

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekanlaniyan(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hello house, how is the day going??

God will bless our hustle . Amen.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinchunchu: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mr Man, why don't u drive the car yourself or better still, give your younger bro or someone u know to drive for u....2.2L, 40k, upfront payment...u are wicked...
KceeK:
Uber driver wanted, with uber/taxify experience. 2 verifiable guarantors. Rental payment of 40k a week. Car is Camry 2.2 (Spider Light). Interested driver will be required to make upfront payment to show commitment. Driver should reside around Ijesha, Surulere and it environs. Whatsapp 07067974536

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
Emekayoung:

Highlander 4plugs engine is scarce and its 2.4litre engine. He can make his money if he is driving his own car. because the 4plugs engine version of highlander is same as someone using big for nothing or Camry muscle for the business..

It is not the same sir. Consider aerodynamics, wind resistance and weight of the vehicle.

The only time it will be more economical is in traffic.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ewebiodun: 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
slamstanlee:
coming from island, carter Bridge leads u clear, but coming from oshodi... Mobil road na red, i can access through ajegunle too. But i still hate that place..... Dont go there during rainy season sha...
Don't go anywhere in Lagos during the rains!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
paroh137:

Lmao! I don know say you go like woman die
Bro, na gate I snap o. no koba me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by KceeK: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
[quoteauthor=chinchunchu post=65178305]Mr Man, why don't u drive the car yourself or better still, give your younger bro or someone u know to drive for u....2.2L, 40k, upfront payment...u are wicked...
[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
EddieMurphie:

Uber and Taxify block drivers when they ask where you dey go? Even most riders won't tell u. Maybe you have a sugar coated way of asking sha wink
I always ask for destinations except on Sundays which I know its a free road drive all through.. I cant come and go and kill myself inside Lagos traffic... Though its always better to ask for destinations over the phone. ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ice4u999(m): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
dessy8:
I will do 35k per week no stories......

Still waiting for your email
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
ewebiodun:

Don't go anywhere in Lagos during the rains!!
i am not scared of water, i dont like potorpotor
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agbonda(m): 12:18am On Feb 19, 2018
Good evening all, please is it possible for a driver on Uber or Taxify to have 2 cars Registered on his name?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ewebiodun: 1:04am On Feb 19, 2018
;
slamstanlee:
i am not scared of water, i dont like potorpotor
grin grin, how u go come do am for this s rain wet dey come......its scary men,small rain wey just fall thus year, some streets still get flood even eko bridge

I just weak for the rain mata
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 1:57am On Feb 19, 2018
Talking about the rain, this year will be pretty bad customer of lack of good drainage system. Everywhere totally blocked with dirts and the govt isn't doing anything about it.... Get prepared guys... Work smart
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:38am On Feb 19, 2018
ewebiodun:
;
grin grin, how u go come do am for this s rain wet dey come......its scary men,small rain wey just fall thus year, some streets still get flood even eko bridge

I just weak for the rain mata
Na to dey waah car everyday be dat.... I haven't washed my car for a week now.... Just wipe and clean the inside
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ewebiodun: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2018
slamstanlee:
Na to dey waah car everyday be dat.... I haven't washed my car for a week now.... Just wipe and clean the inside
grin grin rub and shine

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:49am On Feb 19, 2018
Monday madness!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 9:01am On Feb 19, 2018
ofime123:
can I buy and ship with like 1500 dollars corolla 2003
hahahaha. People are funny. Corolla is now akara. How can u buy a toks for 540k? How much is keke? Just keep saving!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2018
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
5star Toyota corolla sport 2007
35k rental
Super clean, foreign used, well pimped like a personal car
Uber/taxify ready

That is the blue car on my uber profile.
I am giving it to the best driver available.
According to my partner, he said i should give a driver that is cool headed and that won't give stories like me... (yea we are buying another corolla this week).

Extras;
DVD screen (Bluetooth, aux,)
Reverse camera
Bend-able side mirrors with hazard lights
Remote starts and off the car engine from distance
Horse whip inside (lol like Romeo3 dem)
Airforce sticker (senior officer backup).

I will come up with very simple terms and conditions later

*Tip; car will be taken from you the very first week you give unreasonable excuse to deliver.

Impressive huh? Interested?
WhatsApp me, please whatsapp only, no calls whatsapp only. 080 652 40490

Cheers!!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 9:22am On Feb 19, 2018
slamstanlee:
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
5star Toyota corolla sport 2007
35k rental
Super clean, foreign used, well pimped like a personal car
Uber/taxify ready

That is the blue car on my uber profile.
I am giving it to the best driver available.
According to my partner, he said i should give a driver that is cool headed and that won't give stories like me... (yea we are buying another corolla this week).

Extras;
DVD screen (Bluetooth, aux,)
Reverse camera
Bend-able side mirrors with hazard lights
Remote starts and off the car engine from distance
Horse whip inside (lol like Romeo3 dem)
Airforce sticker (senior officer backup).

I will come up with very simple terms and conditions later

*Tip; car will be taken from you the very first week you give unreasonable excuse to deliver.

Impressive huh? Interested?
WhatsApp me, please whatsapp only, no calls whatsapp only. 080 652 40490

Cheers!!

No Corolla in ur profile, just ur four eyes face

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2018
i took a trip from VI to Magodo yesterday, 25mins pere, 2800 in my pocket and another trip came in as i was ending that one. drove 3 mins to the pickup only to see madam was going to Ago Palace way. My "don't do this to yourself" alarm started ringing immediately.
I sharply looked for excuse
Me: i'm not sure i have enough fuel to get that far, you know how unpredictable that route is
Rider: Where is your fuel? its quarter nah. you should be fine
Me: this car consumes fuel alottt
Rider: ehen, you can stop and buy fuel on the road then
Me: (blood of Zachariah!!) Fuel availability too is unpredictable. These people are hoarding and i wont want to waste your time queuing
Rider: What do u want to do now
Me: (sigh of relief) i'll just end the trip and you order afresh. I wont mind taking you down to the gate& your driver will be there before us.
Rider: ok.

na so i escape. i'm never going that way again. no return trip and bad road things

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ShegsA(m): 9:39am On Feb 19, 2018
Hello house,
I know this is a bit off the topic and I'm sorry in advance.

I need a Toks Rav4 2003/2004. What's the possible price I can get it for?

Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2018
ifyeez:
No Corolla in ur profile, just ur four eyes face
Uber profile i said
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:45am On Feb 19, 2018
Make una no confuse, na my wife pix dey whatsapp jare... See my real face... (Available for 24hrs lol)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Resurgent2016 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.