Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,596 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746399 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dayomike(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Please house, is protaxi also a good platform to register on.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by edetsimon: 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
ifyeez:
No Corolla in ur profile, just ur four eyes face
good day sir/ma
My name is Simon Edet, please an a qualified Uber/Tamiflu driver with 2years experience with 4.5 star rating. I can deliver this amount with no story as long as the car is with me. I can maintain the car like my own. I stay in 14 Omotola Street Iwaya, Yaba. I have good guarantors. 09082906101,edetsimon2@gmail.com. Thank you and have a good day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by edetsimon: 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
edetsimon:
good day sir/ma
My name is Simon Edet, please am a qualified Uber/Taxify driver with 2years experience with 4.5 star rating. I can deliver this amount with no story as long as the car is with me. I can maintain the car like my own. I stay in 14 Omotola Street Iwaya, Yaba. I have good guarantors. 09082906101,edetsimon2@gmail.com. Thank you and have a good day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
Intending drivers can do well to always post their previous weekly earnings along with their advert posts. goes a long way.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
See this fine woman dey wait for 67 naira change... I gave 50 naira she still sit dey look... Na wa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Timecode: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hi all, please i want to know how reliable honda civic 2007/2008 is for e-hailing business in terms of fuel consumption, cheap availability of parts and ruggedness. Many thanks as i await responses. (i intend to drive myself on part time basis)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
Romeo3:
Intending drivers can do well to always post their previous weekly earnings along with their advert posts. goes a long way.

What if the driver does more of offline trips? And why will u and ogunvic ask a partner to collect a HP car from a driver? That aint fair
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
A friend of mine gat a car he wants to sell, a 2006 manual Peugeot. If you are interested do let me know. Price 470k.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Arizona1: 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
Dovehorizon:
A friend of mine gat a car he wants to sell, a 2006 manual Peugeot. If you are interested do let me know. Price 470k.
Post interior and engine pictures.
Post VIN no also.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tunks2017(m): 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
Which is better......
Taxify or uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
Romeo3:

In need of a car..

Below is my last week earnings.

My number is 08176708291

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Not gonna derail the thread. Should you want it, then buzz me on whatzapp
Arizona1:

Post interior and engine pictures.
Post VIN no also.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
Send me your phone number or reach me 08063225500
Thanks

Dovehorizon:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dejidotun2000(m): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
How may I contact you ?
Dovehorizon:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Style101: 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
I am an active driver currently looking for a partner to work with. Available partner should please contact me on 09032400275. Attached is a screenshot of my activities from previous week on TAXIFY. Thank you. Good evening.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Style101:
I am an active driver currently looking for a partner to work with. Available partner should please contact me on 09032400275. Attached is a screenshot of my activities from previous week on TAXIFY. Thank you. Good evening.

Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mmo1: 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Driver needed for Uber/Taxify with Kia Rio 2011 (manual drive)
Rental payment of N30,000 per week.
Location Bariga/shomolu.
You Call me on 08034241171

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
mmo1:
Driver needed for Uber/Taxify with Kia Rio 2011 (manual drive)
Rental payment of N30,000 per week.
Location Bariga/shomolu.
You Call me on 08034241171

Nice car .. Can I refer sombodi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
08158823542. That's my number bruv

ridwanadedapo:
Send me your phone number or reach me 08063225500
Thanks

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

It is not the same sir. Consider aerodynamics, wind resistance and weight of the vehicle.

The only time it will be more economical is in traffic.
Make the point clear. What's the engine size pls. Make us understand better not just shut me up with a response without clear points....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hi house.

Please which of the apps is nigeria uber app? Urgently need uber service.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
How's that not clear

Emekayoung:

Make the point clear. What's the engine size pls. Make us understand better not just shut me up with a response without clear points....

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
olubankemi:
Hi house.

Please which of the apps is nigeria uber app? Urgently need uber service.

Seriously?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
alstarmayo:
How's that not clear

Obviously he doesn't have a background in science. Even if it's the same engine the Highlander is bigger and it has a different shape so fuel consumption is obviously higher, even in traffic.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:05am On Feb 20, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

What if the driver does more of offline trips? And why will u and ogunvic ask a partner to collect a HP car from a driver? That aint fair
They did the same thing to me despite having spoken on the phone with me and even met me with the owner and discussed how to "put me through". He kept disturbing my ex-partner to give him the car while it was still in my care. Big boss didn't give him anyway so i just looked away

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mmo1: 2:55am On Feb 20, 2018
Carshopper:

You can bro.
No problem about that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akaynezi: 4:55am On Feb 20, 2018
Clean Toyota Corolla 2004, Tokunbo is available for HP. Upfront payment is compulsory. 08035829033.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 8:44am On Feb 20, 2018
Carshopper:

@Carshopper please do you have an idea the cost of a Kia Rio's engine. American spec that is?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2018
cross8701:

@Carshopper please do you have an idea the cost of a Kia Rio's engine. American spec that is?

Call @gazzuz

150-180k range
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bussyando(f): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2018
Good evening

Experienced Uber/taxify driver needed for a Toyota corolla 2012, must reside on the mainland.
Deposit:35k
Weekly remittance of 35k
Contact 08174899849.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Haderbayor123: 9:01am On Feb 20, 2018
Have been in VI since 6am and no request, may be am at the right place at the wrong time, where can I move to pls?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ewebiodun: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2018
blackfm:
i took a trip from VI to Magodo yesterday, 25mins pere, 2800 in my pocket and another trip came in as i was ending that one. drove 3 mins to the pickup only to see madam was going to Ago Palace way. My "don't do this to yourself" alarm started ringing immediately.
I sharply looked for excuse
Me: i'm not sure i have enough fuel to get that far, you know how unpredictable that route is
Rider: Where is your fuel? its quarter nah. you should be fine
Me: this car consumes fuel alottt
Rider: ehen, you can stop and buy fuel on the road then
Me: (blood of Zachariah!!) Fuel availability too is unpredictable. These people are hoarding and i wont want to waste your time queuing
Rider: What do u want to do now
Me: (sigh of relief) i'll just end the trip and you order afresh. I wont mind taking you down to the gate& your driver will be there before us.
Rider: ok.

na so i escape. i'm never going that way again. no return trip and bad road things
I am not sure u meant Ago palace way in Okota....dude are u kidding me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: iheartellah(m), jstburner(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.