Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,694 members, 7,837,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4823073 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5130) (5131) (5132) (5133) (5134) (5135) (5136) ... (5707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7540119/she-stopped-talking-me-after

One comrade down! I repeat a comrade is down!! Code red!!! Alpha 112...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
Eyinola1:
I resume today and I did only 2 trips, how hv u guys been coping? Can't be wasting fuel on this shitty bolt prices,was in Ikeja for almost 45mins no trip angry crawling back to more holidays grin grin 😉 wil only do Saturday and Sundays for now

Lol... holiday is still in your body.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
YeyeGbami:

You fit reach there make him problem pass battery, and then the location na die. Na daylight?
Na night... As at the time I made the screenshot.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
Omoh, my pocket don full of cash.
Riders now making cash payments instead of their usual trasnfers. grin
Even, a trip of 6k I did now, na cash the rider pack give me.
The fear of deadline of the old naira notes is the beginning of wisdom. grin
Abeg, make these people do transfer naahhh.
I go change am for them oooh.
Much respect, bosses.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
chiste1:

Yeah,but it's too much
Yeah.
You know say na naija we dey, and Lagos is the worst when it comes to hold up/traffic.
15km drive on a free raod without traffic should not take more than 15mins (even, less).
The app being foreign, it is expected that passenger can/should have the patience to wait for 15mins, using the time frame of 15km on free road. But our own country won't accept that crap. grin
Na to leave long PU ride requests for drivers close to them.
Much respect, baba.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Conner44:

You see this life. E no just balance at all. even with his own jumper cables and money nobody still wants to go and help him cry truly it’s very painful.

On the roads especially at night, breaking down or stopping to help people is very dangerous indeed. My fellow Uber drivers, don’t be like that man. Don’t be begging upandan on various apps and on the streets at nights because your alternator, battery or tyre disappointed you. It is a very helpless feeling.

Own the road, stay ontop of the issues and be a solution provider to yourself and others wink

Buy a CAT Professional Automobile Power Tool. Few are left at N120k per unit. Make your order today and never be like Adewale, the Uber driver who has entered a very bad one chance grin
Baba, I go need to come learn marketing under you, sir.
Omoh, see strategy. grin
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Yeah, I don't think it will work for them.
That's why I always call to confirm they are ready for the trip before moving, to avoid traveling to the place and start waiting perpetually
It is well.
Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
chiste1:

How about the one you would drive and just getting to the gate,the rider cancels the ride and block your line instantly.

I term that as pure wickedness and I use my second line to always send them a stinker message with prayer for them to always experience rejection at the point of breakthrough,then I block them completely.
Shege banza.
All of us go dey alright las las. grin
Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
VaselineCrew:
How is Bolt still offering N800 ride, with 4km pickup, fuel selling for as high as 300 naira, and 25 percent commission on top

I am not understanding
Una never see anything. grin
I said it in December during the surge period that drivers go abandon bolt after December and switch to other apps.
Bolt is a total crap without surge.
Even on indrive, I see ride requests of 1k/1.2k/1.3k and I always wonder who picks these kind rides.
All those indrive passengers wey want go short trips of 1.5k and below should always use bolt/Uber, na there be their sure plug.
As I dey like this, I no dey take eyes see trips of 2k and below, I swipe them out immediately.
Like, what TF! Who does N800 trips? angry
Much respect, boss.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
pope191:

Ok Chioma, no wahala.
Una no go kill person for here. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
pope191:

I think the dude made that post to enlighten ladies on their perceptions about Uber/bolt drivers.
Na immature girls will downlook e-hailing drivers.
Imagine that dude with such property, financial stability and owning 2 vehicles. It is good as he didn't reveal his financial worth to the girl.
Imagine if I have my own ride now and be using it to make money, even na girls go dey trip for me, cos my outlook will totally be different. One small girl will now be using me to catch cruise.
I can bet my remittance that the girl fit never reach 25years of age. Cos na their way be that.
Inside life.
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
Glithronix:
Omoh, my pocket don full of cash.
Riders now making cash payments instead of their usual trasnfers. grin
Even, a trip of 6k I did now, na cash the rider pack give me.
The fear of deadline of the old naira notes is the beginning of wisdom. grin
Abeg, make these people do transfer naahhh.
I go change am for them oooh.
Much respect, bosses.

As you dey collect...don't forget to deposit back as well o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
IFSHR:

As you dey collect...don't forget to deposit back as well o
Ahh, surest thing.
Depositing everything on Friday.
Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
pope191:

Person wey never reach lagos,that one sef dey get liver. the OP should be glad she quickly show her true color.

Igi da eye fo! Omo ale jati jati.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Na no go area for night.
Oya make una go help this one, at least this place is a yes go area.

Before he will be reminded he didn't buy equipment of 120k.
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
grin
Even the destination is juicy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Bolt is really feeling the heat of Indrive, I saw a request of #800-900 coming in.. I'm like? When did Bolt start quoting prices on their orders... grin trying to run a similitude like their competitor..

It's a good move,at least its better than nothing..it will be unwise to ignore Indrive..

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eyinola1: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
northbird:
Bolt is really feeling the heat of Indrive, I saw a request of #800-900 coming in.. I'm like? When did Bolt start quoting prices on their orders... grin trying to run a similitude like their competitor..

It's a good move,at least its better than nothing..it will be unwise to ignore Indrive..

they hv been quoting prices since November

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
northbird:

They have been doing that for some time now. Indriver really spoilt market for Bolt. For Uber? I don't even know how the app looks like

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Person wey never reach lagos,that one sef dey get liver. the OP should be glad she quickly show her true color.

Igi da eye fo! Omo ale jati jati.

Dailyparrot is our brother...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
Glithronix:

I think the dude made that post to enlighten ladies on their perceptions about Uber/bolt drivers.
Na immature girls will downlook e-hailing drivers.
Imagine that dude with such property, financial stability and owning 2 vehicles. It is good as he didn't reveal his financial worth to the girl.
Imagine if I have my own ride now and be using it to make money, even na girls go dey trip for me, cos my outlook will totally be different. One small girl will now be using me to catch cruise.
I can bet my remittance that the girl fit never reach 25years of age. Cos na their way be that.
Inside life.
Much respect, boss.

grin what do you mean by overlook, having your car might really not change anything. More money, more problem.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
pope191:

grin what do you mean by overlook, having your car might really not change anything. More money, more problem.
Boss, if one owns his own car and he's doing this e-hailing hustle and he's not different, maybe we should help such person beg his village ancestors. grin grin grin
If We wey dey do rental self dey flex (categorically), what more of a car owner.
More money, more problem? Ahhh, e don choke be that. grin
Much respect, boss.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
Glithronix:

Boss, if one owns his own car and he's doing this e-hailing hustle and he's not different, maybe we should help such person beg his village ancestors. grin grin grin
If We wey dey do rental dey flex (categorically), what more of a car owner.
More money, more problem? Ahhh, e don choke be that. grin
Much respect, boss.

Rentals mean owner fix car right?

If you do 120k weekly and you give owner 30k, 25k on fuel, 12k for app. Then you should have like 50k to yourself.

The downside of this job is having a good car, but as good as your car may sound. After 2 years things may not be the same, that is if it gets up to 2 years. All the work I have been doing this Jan have been going to car. Lining and pot, socks... I still have engine sit to tackle. If you have a car and you have like 150k in your account that is making you to feel like you have one money somewhere grin car never show you shege.

How else do an ehailling driver want to look good. Shirt and Jeans with pams, AbI you want they knot tie and shoe. The hustle and sun burns one out. Just make your money and damn perception, you as a soul should decide what's important. One of the lessons I've learnt from this hustle is a beggar do have a choice.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
pope191:

If you do 120k weekly and you give owner 30k, 25k on fuel, 12k for app. Then you should have like 50k to yourself.

The downside of this job is having a good car, but as good as your car may sound. After 2 years things may not be the same, that is if it gets up to 2 years. All the work I have been doing this Jan have been going to car. Lining and pot, socks... I still have engine sit to tackle. If you have a car and you have like 150k in your account that is making you to feel like you have one money somewhere grin car never show you shege.
Hmmmmmm, so una dey spend for maintenance but una no dey gree talk am.
Even people like pearl say thier car no dey spoil but get all the spare parts inside thier boot, BAZOO1 it's been a while.
How that side?
grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Hmmmmmm, so una dey spend for maintenance but una no dey gree talk am.
Even people like pearl say thier car no dey spoil but get all the spare parts inside thier boot, BAZOO1 it's been a while.
How that side?
grin

Maintenance is normal, a/c or alternator can park up at any given time. The truth is car consume money than a child from an average setting.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
pope191:

How else do an ehailling driver want to look good. Shirt and Jeans with pams, AbI you want they knot tie and shoe. The hustle and sun burns one out. Just make your money and damn perception, you as a soul should decide what's important. One of the lessons I've learnt from this hustle is a beggar do have a choice.
Make I first laugh to the bold. grin grin 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
pope191:

Maintenance is normal, a/c or alternator can park up at any given time. The truth is car consume money than a child from an average setting.

So you also know about sun burn?
Many people argued this here one time like that, they say u dey inside AC how sun wan take burn you?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
pope191:

True talk, baba.
It is all means to an end. smiley
God no go shame us.
Make I laugh to the bold once again. grin grin
Much respect, boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Many people argued this here one time like that, they say u dey inside AC how sun wan take burn you?
I don't know why most of the comments I dey read today dey look funny to me. grin
Much respect, bossman.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 12:09am On Jan 26, 2023
Viking07:
I think this is a huge game changer for everyone in the e/hailing sector. Bolt & Uber will sit up by force.

As long as membership is voluntary, I am not bothered. Set up alternative apps to compete with uber, bolt and indrive they failed woefully but incompetent economic agents will always seek government favour or backing. They now intend to reap where they did not sow.
1kg 12:11.
My father laid on you a heavy yoke; I will make it even heavier. My father scourged you with whips; I will scourge you with scorpions.’”

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:35am On Jan 26, 2023
northbird:

Since November last year...it's called change and innovation. Tot u guys deleted bolt app and have sworn never to use it again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:41am On Jan 26, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Put tint on your car.
Even the lightest tint will reduce the penetration of sun rays.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5130) (5131) (5132) (5133) (5134) (5135) (5136) ... (5707) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Pearl1910, Machiny, Glithronix and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.