Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,499 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4805627 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) (5151) (5152) (5153) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:12am On Feb 13, 2023
Omoapena:

If you're driving the person's car and just for a day, 10k is fair but you can ask for more but if he bids down to 10k, do it...

Since it's not your car, so you're going home with 10k net.

So he will treck back to Lagos?
grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 5:34am On Feb 13, 2023
Omoapena:

If you're driving the person's car and just for a day, 10k is fair but you can ask for more but if he bids down to 10k, do it...

10k for the risk of driving from Lagos to Ibadan. How much from Berger to Lekki again?

He should be able to take home 20k after all expenses to make it worth the risk biko. We should stop selling ourselves cheap.

Even if it's his car, the risk and stress is still worth paying for.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2023
Omoapena:

10k is small bro. Btw 20 to 25k, to n fro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 8:55am On Feb 13, 2023
Barbiturate:

10k is small bro. Btw 20 to 25k, to n fro

Car wey nor be driver own,that's what you guys are charging 25k for? For a day trip to ibadan?

Be like say I go dey do this work o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2023
Djdamian:

Car wey nor be driver own,that's what you guys are charging 25k for? For a day trip to ibadan?

for me and my car , I can't go to Ibadan for nothing less than 35k even is one way trip I will still collect toll and fro, the last time I went to Ibadan I collected 40k. Check the price on bolt is around 20k depending on your location, so why can't driver collect 40k. So if you are not the one driving it 20/25k is okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2023
[quote author
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jibwillz: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2023
Having read thru all suggestions, I think 25k will be a considerable benchmark for me but the option of going lower will be determined by the clients actions/empathy.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
Djdamian:

What are you waiting for? Jump on it real quick bro. Men dey cash out anyhow.......1m easily

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
Barbiturate:

What are you waiting for? Jump on it real quick bro. Men dey cash out anyhow.......1m easily

Unfortunately, my dislike for driving won't allow me.

I will rather issue out my cars for lease or Hire purchase

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kasdat5(m): 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
Sorry for derailing, but i want to know if uber is in abuja now and is it lucrative? Please i need honest answers. Thanks.

Ehailing get as be for Abj , a ride in Lagos that will give you #4000 , Abuja might be #1500
I booked a bolt ride from Lugbe ( Aco ) to secretariat , it was 1k o , the guy even blow full ac ontop scarcity that period . Una dey try abeg

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SeyiJay(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
Good day e-hailing Gurus in da house! Pls, some candid advice here... a friend wants to try this business and wants to know the best phone to use. Kindly give options of phones and models to consider (mid-range budget). Thanks in advance y'all.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kasdat5(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jibwillz:
Greetings everyone!

A friend reached out to me and pleaded to help drive someone to ibadan.
He asked me to state my price to the client, but the issue is I've never done this before so i dont know how much to state.

Please I need your help on charging for a trip down to ibadan.
What's a considerable amount for a 1way & round trip.

Nb: I'm driving the persons car

Thanks.

I pay drivers 5k per day , don't know of prices in the south & feeding + accomodation if he's going to sleep over , but since ud be transporting yourself back , I don't really knoe
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SeyiJay(m): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
TokyoBulls:

Thanks for your interest. From my perspective, there are four possible options:

1. The car owner is the same as the driver. In this case, the car owner is a partner-driver and the car must be 2009 or newer with less than 100,000 km mileage. The car must pass Uber car inspection (which takes place at Yaba or Lekki) and the partner-driver must possess Driver's License and Lagos State Drivers' Institute Card and go through Uber Drivers' Onboarding and pass the assessment.

2. The car owner hires a driver to use the car on Uber and earn an income. Same conditions for the car and driver. In this case, the partner (car owner) must have sufficient time, energy, skills, gut, etc to manage both the car and the driver to ensure optimal usage of the car and earnings.

3. The car owner appoints a registered Uber partner to manage the car and driver and get a fixed income for the car every week, usually on Saturdays. This is where my company plays. We have well-trained drivers and an operations team to ensure the cars are well used and only on Uber. We pay our clients a fixed amount for each car on Saturdays.

4. Hire-purchase or drive-to-own where the car owner gets a driver and the driver remits a fixed amount weekly to own the car at the end of a period.

You can buy very good pre-owned cars in great conditions. The cars do not have to be new. I am available to answer any further questions in order to guide you in this investment decision making.

OP, pls give more enlightenment on option 4. Seems to be of interest. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
SeyiJay:
Good day e-hailing Gurus in da house! Pls, some candid advice here... a friend wants to try this business and wants to know the best phone to use. Kindly give options of phones and models to consider (mid-range budget). Thanks in advance y'all.
Any phone with 4gb ram minimum and battery 4000mAh upwards.
Wetin dey important na the ram size.
Battery? Charging on-the-go, so no much worries about that.
PS: make him no go for itel phone oooh. grin
Much respect, boss.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IkeIgboNile(m): 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Kasdat5

Ehailing get as be for Abj , a ride in Lagos that will give you #4000 , Abuja might be #1500
I booked a bolt ride from Lugbe ( Aco ) to secretariat , it was 1k o , the guy even blow full ac ontop scarcity that period . Una dey try abeg

Sorry about that but things are "moderately cheaper" here in the north than in the south.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
Indrive supplied the bonus. smiley 🙂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
Btw, na yesterday I saw this.
Omoh, I wonder wetin vexed this baba. grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Glithronix:

Na weyrey him be. this one fit assault driver

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
Glithronix:
Indrive supplied the bonus. smiley 🙂

You too dey vex... N3k+ refund!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 11:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Glithronix:

Treat such a rider with caution! Just 9 rides, see rating: 4.3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Na weyrey him be. this one fit assault driver
I swear. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
Crvrider:

Treat such a rider with caution! Just 9 rides, see rating: 4.3
You never see passengers with 3.1 rating on just 4 rides? grin
Crazy people dey this planet.
Much respect, boss.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
MoonlightDrive:

You too dey vex... N3k+ refund!
My oga, I hate nonsense as you dey see me so.
But no be all came from me, sometimes, na riders dey cancel immediately you accepted and the money will go to your refund purse.
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:57am On Feb 14, 2023
Note to riders : please stop asking drivers if they have any cash lipsrsealed we are all in this boat. Can't even remember the last time a rider pay with cash.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Atk1nson(m): 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hi, please I am looking for someone that can pick up an elderly person from Ojota bus park or Oshodi bus park to Mobolaji Bank-Anthony way, Ikeja, and return the person a few hours later on Thursday (this week).

Please quote me if you can/are interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
Glithronix:

You never see passengers with 3.1 rating on just 4 rides? grin
Crazy people dey this planet.
Much respect, boss.

I know. Like Frank Spencer, some mothers do have them.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by funshelite(m): 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
Good evening house , longest time

Happy Valentine's day

I'm in need of a ride for uber /bolt / indriver business

I reside in yaba axis

Feel free to contact me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
https://techcabal.com/2023/02/09/lagride-lagos-dominate-uber-bolt-ride-hailing-technlogy/

Sadly this is how they mismanage the commonwealth of the Nation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
Maybe you are looking for who you will put in trouble, nowadays major bus stops are a no no for pickup, maybe drop off ,to avoid illegal extortion from touts and yeye lastma ticketing
Atk1nson:
Hi, please I am looking for someone that can pick up an elderly person from Ojota bus park or Oshodi bus park to Mobolaji Bank-Anthony way, Ikeja, and return the person a few hours later on Thursday (this week).

and dPlease quote me if you can/are interested.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Atk1nson(m): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
easytig:
Maybe you are looking for who you will put in trouble, nowadays major bus stops are a no no for pickup, maybe drop off ,to avoid illegal extortion from touts and yeye lastma ticketing

The person will be arriving at the park so pickup has to be at the park or close to it, not sure how picking a rider off the road is better than picking the person at a recognised bus stop or near it.

Anyone that can get it done, let me know . Will make it worth the while

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:11am On Feb 15, 2023
Atk1nson:

The person will be arriving at the park so pickup has to be at the park or close to it, not sure how picking a rider off the road is better than picking the person at a recognised bus stop or near it.

Anyone that can get it done, let me know . Will make it worth the while

What time is the person going to get to the bus park, I can do it....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:18am On Feb 15, 2023
Barbiturate:

Haha...

No mind am o, him nah boss on hin own, how much ehailing wan give am wey go freak am...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) (5151) (5152) (5153) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: donbrowser(m), Ceenelly(m), dckng16(m), jpworld(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.