Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735926 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5180) (5181) (5182) (5183) (5184) (5185) (5186) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 8:34am On Apr 07, 2023
pope191:

Your post is not comprehensive enough boss. From my understanding here, you got greedy on your own supply.

Maybe I am wrong tho, but that is what I could understood here. With a stranger from Mowe to Island, took a turn to Arepo, then to room in only the maker knows where. Like who does that? Did you read the story of the guy that his body was found in Kute.

I got trapped at Yaba on Sunday looking for Berger trip from 7 30pm. Had to blow empty till I got to CMD before I could get one around 9 30pm. Come and see interview over the phone grin

In between sorry for the experience boss. It is well

Bro, I don't think 30k per day is too much to charge on offline within arepo. And if you called that greedy then no problem.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:35am On Apr 07, 2023
samobaba4u:
[b]SCAMMER! SCAMMER!! SCAMMER!!!

HELP FISH HIM OUT BEFORE HE SCAM ANOTHER INNOCENT SOUL OUT THERE.

This man requested me from Mowe to Lekki. He was making so many calls on our way and his phone was on speaker when he made the... .

This was Tuesday evening cos it was late before everything was shorted out. I managed to take his pix when my spirit was seriously disturbed and sent it to my relatives. On Tuesday evening, I put a call tru a police family friend in Dolphine Estate informing him I would be coming to his office with a suspect. My plan was park at the station along orsbond once the scammer failed to pay for the properties and my services b4 9am on Wednesday morning cos I know he may give some excuses. On Tuesday evening, he requested one of the agents to organize a babe for him and that one did. That night I locked all doors when he went inside with the babe and kept the keys in my room.

His NO: 08071131690

Please safe some of our innocent colleagues out there from falling to his trap.
I am just imagining if I am on rental or HP and this happened. How would I coop?

If you sight him or pick him as rider you can call 09061430247.

Thanks
Thanks[/b]

Why una no dey like to hear word Why why why?
Well...it's good you have his picture but ur story isn't complete.
What happened when u got back to Arepo and why didn't u collect your money and find your way?
Why did u decide to sleep in the apartment??
Was it account officer that paid for that bear

Well, ur body was giving you signal and u refused to pick it. Collect ur money! collect your money!! collect your money!!! Una no go hear. If that man enter market to buy something, will he tell them to give him account number that account officer will send the money the next day?

Asides from your money, una get mind o. U sat to drink and spent night in an apartment with total strangers you just picked for the first time having known nothing about him. What makes u think all the people u saw him with are not connivers and co-conspirators planning to Harm or Rob u.

I think u should thank your God it's not ur life or car u lost but only a days income.
The Lord will continue to protect us and give us wisdom and a discerning spirit to keep us away from danger.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2023
Even if you are a newbie in this hustle, they your sense no tell you say #5000 is too small for Sangotedo to Airport? undecided

Who be all these guys sef?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2023
samobaba4u:

Bro, I don't think 30k per day is too much to charge on offline within arepo. And if you called that greedy then no problem.

30k per day isn't too much.
But you allowed yourself to be carried away or played.

For me red flag number one is if you start making calls or gisting me about big big projects and plenty money.
# I am really not interested, generally I am the quiet type, I just want to drop u off collect my money and off to d next job.
Scammers use that trick to make u feel relaxed that they have money and aren't out to dupe u. But it's smoke screen. Before u know they are asking u for money that at the end of the trip they will send everything together. Dont fall for it.

Secondly, if u seem like u don't have a definite plan for your movement. When it's inside my car u start thinking of where and where to go.
# There is a high tendency of people like this to not pay when the trip finally ends, because the money will be way higher than what they planned. Never agree to drop account details for people like this, cos even if they eventually pay, it will be war of calls and threats.

Thirdly, being nice, promising me things, and offering me refreshments and accommodation when it's not out of State job.
# I ask myself, "What is the catch?" There is a 70% chance that they want u to feel comfortable with them and not be upset wen they finally tell u "Don't worry drop ur account details I will send it tomorrow" or worse off they want to rob u of your car or money.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Benarding12: 9:25am On Apr 07, 2023
Indrive...just blocked for no reason
Has anyone experienced this?
How did you solve it please

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2023
samobaba4u:

1. You didn't write anything 30k in your post
2. Half information is never enough to pass rightful judgement.
3. All the back and forth, is he not in contact with people or would one just go to site and no one is there?
4. All the businesses he was trying to sort out, was it done over the phone?
5. You said pay for properties by 9am. How is that your business?

No offensive gesture, we are all here to watch after each other and not to blindly defend each other. I believe before they can be a sense of self- indictment in one statement, then there most be more yet unsaid. And that is what lead to the incomplete and incomprehensible post. Did he buy drinks for you in between? And both of you get on like jolly fellows? No disrespect. I still believe you can trace him, both of you can't go through that back and forth without a link not bridging somehow. He should have use his ID at the motel/hotel/apartment. Find a way to coerce them and get his info. Go back to the properties and dig more. I don't want to believe he took you thro those stress only with the intention to scam you. He probably saw the naive side of you and damned you irrelevant.

You didn't even say if she paid the lady or not. Looks like he paid for the place he passed the night and also paid yours or how did yours went. The story get plenty comma

We all get scammed, no one is immune to such. This can man? Even if you see him, you may not be able to get your money from him. When you start hearing how much is the money that you won't let me rest grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2023
Benarding12:
Indrive...just blocked for no reason
Has anyone experienced this?
How did you solve it please

Indrive can't block you for no reason and if they do or this is your first time? Write support.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2023
ReadaDream:
Even if you are a newbie in this hustle, they your sense no tell you say #5000 is too small for Sangotedo to Airport? undecided

Who be all these guys sef?

We have newbies
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2023
Pearl1910:

What happened when u got back to Arepo and why didn't u collect your money and find your way?

Well, ur body was giving you signal and u refused to pick it. Collect ur money! collect your money!! collect your money!!! Una no go hear. If that man enter market to buy something, will he tell them to give him account number that account officer will send the money the next day?

Asides from your money, una get mind o. U sat to drink and spent night in an apartment with total strangers you just picked for the first time having known nothing about him. What makes u think all the people u saw him with are not connivers and co-conspirators planning to Harm or Rob u.

I think u should thank your God it's not ur life or car u lost but only a days income.
The Lord will continue to protect us and give us wisdom and a discerning spirit to keep us away from danger.

You’re right, he threw caution out tbh.

The rate wey i dey take reject offline trips dey very high, some riders will ask me if i can take them out later. I’ll tell them no lele make dem sha call ahead.

I usually ghost 9/10 because these offline trips na risk, imagine police or ndlea arrest person rider on offline trip how person wan take explain.
Meanwhile if na app trip, easily you can show them the ongoing trip details.

This life one can’t be too careful.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2023
Pearl1910:

We bargain I will take him back to Lekki after the whole deal

It was late before he concluded with the first set of ppl. [/b]l

[b]One of the agents he was dealing with

Asides from your money, una get mind o. U sat to drink and spent night in an apartment with total strangers you just picked for the first time having known nothing about him.
I don't drink. I drink only soft and once I asked if they have malt and they said No I just relax

What makes u think all the people u saw him with are not connivers and co-conspirators planning to Harm or Rob u.

The agent arranged babe for him and he's the one that was held responsible for the payment of the apartment. If I did not leave the scene on time I would have been the one to pay for his debt. Even the lawyer that prepared all the documents was lamenting. The lady self didn't believe when I said the man used her to escape.

Thank you brotherly. I really thank God for everything. And I always like your manner of response.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2023
@ samobaba.
Who paid for your drinks? Who paid for the accommodation you lodged in? (Though,you were not safety conscious in this area, cohabiting with a total stranger, you get mind o).

If its the rider that footed the bill, then you don't have enough leverage to demand for your money.

Keep text messaging him, maybe he might have a change of heart n give you some change out of the 30k.

The rider in question is all fluff and bluff, no real substance, doesnt have money as he potrays,he is a typical go in between estate agent who is also waiting for his commission on the deal. So no deal, no money for him too.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2023
Pearl1910:

30k per day isn't too much.
But you allowed yourself to be carried away or played.

For me red flag number one is if you start making calls or gisting me about big big projects and plenty money.
# I am really not interested, generally I am the quiet type, I just want to drop u off collect my money and off to d next job.
Scammers use that trick to make u feel relaxed that they have money and aren't out to dupe u. But it's smoke screen. Before u know they are asking u for money that at the end of the trip they will send everything together. Dont fall for it.

Secondly, if u seem like u don't have a definite plan for your movement. When it's inside my car u start thinking of where and where to go.
# There is a high tendency of people like this to not pay when the trip finally ends, because the money will be way higher than what they planned. Never agree to drop account details for people like this, cos even if they eventually pay, it will be war of calls and threats.

Thirdly, being nice, promising me things, and offering me refreshments and accommodation when it's not out of State job.
# I ask myself, "What is the catch?" There is a 70% chance that they want u to feel comfortable with them and not be upset wen they finally tell u "Don't worry drop ur account details I will send it tomorrow" or worse off they want to rob u of your car or money.

You are very correct bro. Ordinarily I am not the offline type. I desist it cos of security reason. I did it twice all my 3yrs experience on this hustle and the three were around my abode. What make me fall was that I needed money for Esther celebration with family and I just think if this can work out I will just go back home after completing the trip. I don't need to stress myself.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2023
pope191:

1. You didn't write anything 30k in your post
2. Half information is never enough to pass rightful judgement.
3. All the back and forth, is he not in contact with people or would one just go to site and no one is there?
4. All the businesses he was trying to sort out, was it done over the phone?
5. You said pay for properties by 9am. How is that your business?

No offensive gesture, we are all here to watch after each other and not to blindly defend each other. I believe before they can be a sense of self- indictment in one statement, then there most be more yet unsaid. And that is what lead to the incomplete and incomprehensible post. Did he buy drinks for you in between? And both of you get on like jolly fellows? No disrespect. I still believe you can trace him, both of you can't go through that back and forth without a link not bridging somehow. He should have use his ID at the motel/hotel/apartment. Find a way to coerce them and get his info. Go back to the properties and dig more. I don't want to believe he took you thro those stress only with the intention to scam you. He probably saw the naive side of you and damned you irrelevant.

You didn't even say if she paid the lady or not. Looks like he paid for the place he passed the night and also paid yours or how did yours went. The story get plenty comma

We all get scammed, no one is immune to such. This can man? Even if you see him, you may not be able to get your money from him. When you start hearing how much is the money that you won't let me rest grin

I Took him to some Agents in Arepo. Those agents took us around to see some properties cos he said her sister is coming from abroad and asked him to get some properties for her. The agents treat him nicely because of the money involved. The lawyer prepared documents for the property (3 buildings) worth of 200M. He forwarded the soft copy to him and copied me. One of the owner of the properties is in abroad and the Estate management put a call tru cos he requested he would like to talk to the owner for him to be sure about the authenticity of the properties. My brother. My brother, this man is being on this for long cos the way he operates u won't believe he's into such. During all this time he continue making calls negotiating with other people with his phone on speaker. He even called his wife and talked to his wife that he would soon finish with the deal and join them on Wednesday morning once payment is effected by the account officer and he collected necessary documents. My brother, the story plenty. When I told all the agents involved he's a scammer they did not still believe me until one of them was called by the short-let manager to come and pay the bills the man incurred cos he's the one that took us there. I was trying to ask the manager on Tuesday If she got alert of the money the man said he sent to her but that one think I was asking too much and decided not to answer me. Make I just stop there. Ọ̀rọ̀ pọ̀ nínú ìwé kobo

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2023
northbird:
@ samobaba.
Who paid for your drinks? Who paid for the accommodation you lodged in?

The agent was held responsible for the accommodation since I left already. Supposing I was still around there na me go pay for everything.

I am not a drinking type. I only drink soft. I paid for my the food we took first night. The lady with him later told me she paid for the food the following night and one of the agents that gave him the lady paid for another food.

(Though,you were not safety conscious in this area, cohabiting with a total stranger, you get mind o).

If its the rider that footed the bill, then you don't have enough leverage to demand for your money.

Keep text messaging him, maybe he might have a change of heart n give you some change out of the 30k.

The rider in question is all fluff and bluff, no real substance, doesnt have money as he potrays,he is a typical go in between estate agent who is also waiting for his commission on the deal. So no deal, no money for him too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chiste1: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
seyicodes:
e no dey play store

It's in playstore.

Below image for all Farerun users,see last message in the image:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
samobaba4u:

I Took him to some Agents in Arepo. Those agents took us around to see some properties cos he said her sister is coming from abroad and asked him to get some properties for her. The agents treat him nicely because of the money involved. The lawyer prepared documents for the property (3 buildings) worth of 200M. He forwarded the soft copy to him and copied me. One of the owner of the properties is in abroad and the Estate management put a call tru cos he requested he would like to talk to the owner for him to be sure about the authenticity of the properties. My brother. My brother, this man is being on this for long cos the way he operates u won't believe he's into such. During all this time he continue making calls negotiating with other people with his phone on speaker. He even called his wife and talked to his wife that he would soon finish with the deal and join them on Wednesday morning once payment is effected by the account officer and he collected necessary documents. My brother, the story plenty. When I told all the agents involved he's a scammer they did not still believe me until one of them was called by the short-let manager to come and pay the bills the man incurred cos he's the one that took us there. I was trying to ask the manager on Tuesday If she got alert of the money the man said he sent to her but that one think I was asking too much and decided not to answer me. Make I just stop there. Ọ̀rọ̀ pọ̀ nínú ìwé kobo

grin copied you... he really hold you for work boss. Next time you should disassociate yourself from things like these immediately. It is well. Hope there's head way so far

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by robify01: 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ok. But it seems Uber is better than airport drop off, am I correct?

nurey:

For interstate it may because at highway V6 are more economical. But your best bet is still to find 4 cylinder engine except you do special drop off like airport drop, special interstate hire or hotel services etc
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nurey(m): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
robify01:
Ok. But it seems Uber is better than airport drop off, am I correct?

Uber is organized, they aren't.

Uber is a multinational company, they are sole proprietorship business cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghezo: 1:09am On Apr 08, 2023
samobaba4u:

This man requested me from Mowe to Lekki. He was making so many calls on our way and his phone was on speaker when he made the calls. When we got to Law school, he said I should turn back to Arepo to inspect a property he was speaking with someone about as we were coming. So I turned and he said we should do that offline. On getting to Arepo, he inspected many properties and hired a Lawyer around to do the necessary documents cos he said he wanted to zeal everything before leaving that his sister (owner of the properties as he claimed) is coming from UK in a couple of days. He collected a account numbers of party involved and including my own and forwarded it to a number he saved on his phone as Account officer and put a call through that he should credit the accounts before 9am on Wednesday. This was Tuesday evening cos it was late before everything was shorted out. I managed to take his pix when my spirit was seriously disturbed and sent it to my relatives. On Tuesday evening, I put a call tru a police family friend in Dolphine Estate informing him I would be coming to his office with a suspect. My plan was park at the station along orsbond once the scammer failed to pay for the properties and my services b4 9am on Wednesday morning cos I know he may give some excuses. On Tuesday evening, he requested one of the agents to organize a babe for him and that one did. That night I locked all doors when he went inside with the babe and kept the keys in my room.

Reasons
1. I thought he may do something bad for the babe and ran away before morning
2. I thought he may be wounded by the babe and the babe may run away before morning
So I wanted to know we are all safe before anybody open the door in the morning.
In the morning, he knock on my door to come and open door and I saw him wearing only boxers and his polo. I asked if the lady was ready to go and he said NO that they just wanted to do Road walk. After like 3mins I checked roud the Estate and could sight them so I ran inside, picked my key and drove towards the exit gate. Unfortunately it was only the lady I saw coming back. When I asked her she said the guy said he quickly want to see a business partner waiting for him in kára. I shouted, the man has escaped. The lady was telling me to calm down that it's not possible. I just told her to quickly go and pick anything he has in the room cos I suspected he never pay. I was asking the lady in charge of the apartment if she had seen alert previous day but maybe she thought it's non of my business that's why she didn't answer me. By the time I tried to call him, he already blocked my number. This is how I was welcome back to business after a short break.

I am just imagining if I am on rental or HP and this happened. How would I coop?

Thanks
Thanks[/b]

Damn this country is filled with scammers shocked

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanre2009: 7:24am On Apr 08, 2023
flat rate of how much pls

Pearl1910:

U pay a flat rate irrespective of how long you wait there to get a good ride.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 8:49am On Apr 08, 2023
Bro samo let keep this hustle as professional as possible,I shock say you lodge for accommodation with a rider,it's a total no no,I don't care if he offer even 100k as fee.you even took refreshment like wowuu. Even rider self dey drink dey relax.rider wey be say you Neva meet before and you don't know from anywhere.i hope dat other fellow will pick a thing or two to learn from your experience.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 8:52am On Apr 08, 2023
Na wa o,that you slept in an apartment within close proximity with a male rider who is a total stranger off me.first things first you are professional driver and your task was to take rider from point a to b,get paid them move on,the moment he change the game by requesting for for offline to arepo,you should have asked for your money immediately and give him serious body heat,this is lagos and it's not for soft people.just take heart.

[b]Take a rider from point a to point b,get paid and both parties discharge demselves,no more no less

samobaba4u:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2023
lanre2009:
flat rate of how much pls

It was N500 the last time I used it. That was 3years ago.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Benarding12: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
pope191:

Indrive can't block you for no reason and if they do or this is your first time? Write support.
Support hasn't responded to my emails since yesterday.

I took a first trip for the day, ran out of data and couldn't end the trip immediately I dropped the customer.
Drove about 5 minutes to a place I can park. Had to restart my phone coz my banking app was misbehaving. I resubscribed, ended the trip and was looking out for new trips, saw a couple of them but thought to buy fuel before starting a new trip. While at the filing station I checked the app for ride requests again and saw that screen...blocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
The guy did the same for this fellow. When you read the story, you will know I'm not greedy. If I was I would have for the same cos the guy was promising so many things foe someone to fall but when he discovered I was not moved by all his promises he started using other people around to execute his mission. The only money I parted with was the one I paid for food we took the first night I met him and when he promised to pay together I just lockup.
We didn't slept in the same room and I always lock my room from behind. I shared my lọcation and his phone number to all whatzapp group I belong to and also my family and friends. The only thing that made me slept was because I discovered he's total stranger in the area. I already alert a Police officer about him the following day that I was bringing him so he can be detained. I can only do this with someone I know because I have no evidence against him and I have made up my mind that even if he's clean I am on a safe side sine the Police is my uncle so he would be able to defend me in case the guy wanted to use his power (that's if he turned out to be who he said he was).
Anyways, I will advise we all share his photos in all groups we belong to safe others from falling for him and for us to take him out of this scamming he's doing before he cause serious havoc for someone. I have spoke with thiz other victim, hmmmmmmmm he really enter them wella

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GloriousGbola: 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 6:23am On Apr 09, 2023
samobaba4u:
The guy did the same for this fellow. When you read the story, you will know I'm not greedy. If I was I would have for the same cos the guy was promising so many things foe someone to fall but when he discovered I was not moved by all his promises he started using other people around to execute his mission. The only money I parted with was the one I paid for food we took the first night I met him and when he promised to pay together I just lockup.
We didn't slept in the same room and I always lock my room from behind. I shared my lọcation and his phone number to all whatzapp group I belong to and also my family and friends. The only thing that made me slept was because I discovered he's total stranger in the area. I already alert a Police officer about him the following day that I was bringing him so he can be detained. I can only do this with someone I know because I have no evidence against him and I have made up my mind that even if he's clean I am on a safe side sine the Police is my uncle so he would be able to defend me in case the guy wanted to use his power (that's if he turned out to be who he said he was).
Anyways, I will advise we all share his photos in all groups we belong to safe others from falling for him and for us to take him out of this scamming he's doing before he cause serious havoc for someone. I have spoke with thiz other victim, hmmmmmmmm he really enter them wella

All of una no dey streetwise. You should be able to smell a scam from 2 miles away.0 Then of all people to scam una, e come be this orobo. How does he get away after scamming you guys? Maybe him dey use jazz for all of una.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lyreek(m): 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
nurey:

Uber is organized, they aren't.

Uber is a multinational company, they are sole proprietorship business cheesy

My Bosses I hail o I have finally landed in Lagos to sell my 2010 Ml350 and get a smaller spec car for this e hauling biz… your best advise on which clean car 2million can get that I can also use as a personal ride off bolt or e hauling generally.
issue I have now my bolt app is not working or loading as a driver and no one got in contact with me after registration with them as I just tried to attempt a trip with my 4matic and see how it goes.they said someone should contact me it’s been 3weeks I registered and no one apart from bolt Bot messenger on WhatsApp been texting me programmed responses. I even tried to reset password and they said they sent password reset link but no email is coming … have I been blocked or denied Driver status? How can I get there office or someone that can set my app up
Much respect to y’all my chairmen

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
Quick one, did the guy nack the babe for free Nah that one concern me for this your story
samobaba4u:

This man requested me from Mowe to Lekki. He was making so many calls on our way and his phone was on speaker when he made the calls. When we got to Law school, he said I should turn back to Arepo to inspect a property he was speaking with someone about as we were coming. So I turned and he said we should do that offline. On getting to Arepo, he inspected many properties and hired a Lawyer around to do the necessary documents cos he said he wanted to zeal everything before leaving that his sister (owner of the properties as he claimed) is coming from UK in a couple of days. He collected a account numbers of party involved and including my own and forwarded it to a number he saved on his phone as Account officer and put a call through that he should credit the accounts before 9am on Wednesday. This was Tuesday evening cos it was late before everything was shorted out. I managed to take his pix when my spirit was seriously disturbed and sent it to my relatives. On Tuesday evening, I put a call tru a police family friend in Dolphine Estate informing him I would be coming to his office with a suspect. My plan was park at the station along orsbond once the scammer failed to pay for the properties and my services b4 9am on Wednesday morning cos I know he may give some excuses. On Tuesday evening, he requested one of the agents to organize a babe for him and that one did. That night I locked all doors when he went inside with the babe and kept the keys in my room.

Reasons
1. I thought he may do something bad for the babe and ran away before morning
2. I thought he may be wounded by the babe and the babe may run away before morning
So I wanted to know we are all safe before anybody open the door in the morning.
In the morning, he knock on my door to come and open door and I saw him wearing only boxers and his polo. I asked if the lady was ready to go and he said NO that they just wanted to do Road walk. After like 3mins I checked roud the Estate and could sight them so I ran inside, picked my key and drove towards the exit gate. Unfortunately it was only the lady I saw coming back. When I asked her she said the guy said he quickly want to see a business partner waiting for him in kára. I shouted, the man has escaped. The lady was telling me to calm down that it's not possible. I just told her to quickly go and pick anything he has in the room cos I suspected he never pay. I was asking the lady in charge of the apartment if she had seen alert previous day but maybe she thought it's non of my business that's why she didn't answer me. By the time I tried to call him, he already blocked my number. This is how I was welcome back to business after a short break.

Thanks
Thanks[/b]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 3:54am On Apr 10, 2023
✅ Lagos Plate Number
✅ Change of Ownership
✅ Dealer Plate Number
✅ Renewal of Vehicle Particulars

Call/WhatsApp: 08033539981

carpapers.com.ng
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 5:41am On Apr 10, 2023
samobaba4u:

Sorry for your loss but you get mind oooo from Mowe to Lekki back to Arepo and within Arepo....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridesharebro(m): 7:21am On Apr 10, 2023
Uber Driver's Car Stolen and Recovered: Watch His Incredible Story of Overcoming Adversity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QowXT9vqF2s

In this heart-wrenching but inspiring video, we bring you the incredible story of an Uber driver from Abuja whose car was stolen, leaving him in a dire situation.

But through sheer determination and perseverance, he overcame this adversity and recovered his stolen car.

Join us as we hear firsthand from the driver himself about his experience, the challenges he faced, and the lessons he learned throughout the ordeal.

His story is a true testament to the resilience of the human spirit and the power of never giving up.

Don't miss out on this amazing tale of triumph over tragedy.

Important links:
Follow me on Twitter – https://twitter.com/rideshare_bro/

Send your experiences on WhatsApp - https:///38as6k/

The estimated time it took to create this video was 7 hours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5180) (5181) (5182) (5183) (5184) (5185) (5186) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.