Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4771849 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5182) (5183) (5184) (5185) (5186) (5187) (5188) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
obinoral1179:
Please what is the way to gety money from indriver after they debit me twice...
Write support via email, attach proof of payment and proof of decline on the Indriver app.

They should be able to work out something.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snrman1: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
obinoral1179:
depending the down or the up not more than 7k
thank u bro i thought as much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
Barbiturate:

Lucky you! I don bone the money. One of the disadvantages of this hustle. Everybody na thief

Everyone is a suspect until proven otherwise. cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:50am On Apr 13, 2023
Barbiturate:

Lucky you! I don bone the money. One of the disadvantages of this hustle. Everybody na thief

Got 6500 out of the 8k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deypray: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2023
Bro, I'm in Lagos. I'm just trying different platforms now. I've tried bolt. I love it(app is really designed for drivers) but the commission is killing. I noticed they will give u only card trips when you owe them for long.😂 Owing them 8k presently. U can message riders etc( unlike that boring rida)

On rida, the zero commission is cool, but the power is too much for the rider. Taking advantage of the influx of drivers. For a trip of 2min, you'll have offers to pick the rider who is 20km away. A ride of 3k, rider will reduce it to 2k.( They know at least one offer that will stick with 2k will enter). This is pathetic. So much power to the riders.

This is why I wanted to give Uber a try too.

Deypray:
Good day boss. I'm new here. I've seen shege on bolt. Want to try Uber, but am stucked here

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ZebraInsurance: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2023
Happy Thursday,

Don't let Car Papers stop the Hustle!

We understand you don't want to get insurance and papers at different places.

We've got you covered!

Kindly reach out to us and have a seamless renewal/paper registration today.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by WeMoveRides: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2023
New in town.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lyreek(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
Deypray:
Bro, I'm in Lagos. I'm just trying different platforms now. I've tried bolt. I love it(app is really designed for drivers) but the commission is killing. I noticed they will give u only card trips when you owe them for long.😂 Owing them 8k presently. U can message riders etc( unlike that boring rida)

On rida, the zero commission is cool, but the power is too much for the rider. Taking advantage of the influx of drivers. For a trip of 2min, you'll have offers to pick the rider who is 20km away. A ride of 3k, rider will reduce it to 2k.( They know at least one offer that will stick with 2k will enter). This is pathetic. So much power to the riders.

This is why I wanted to give Uber a try too.

Omo no be small thing o this rida can be very very frustrating imagine someone offering to pay his fellow human this peanut to use his car and find you and carry you to your location and worst of it some will still be complaining if there is no AC… how about car maintenance how about drivers feeding and welfare who chatters a full car on this earth with just #600 c’mon this is getting out of hand. Abi na car wey person dey comot millions take buy to come de collect #600 and #1k for hot afternoon wey car self need to rest🤦‍♂️
Ah ah car trip #600 how much is a liter of fuel almost #250 this is very very very ridiculous and I think I will leave this rubbish rida app soon. Wtf even bike self no go carry you #600 for this kind trip talkless of keke even if he is your friend… this rida app owners are internationally exploiting drivers to attract more riders to their platform at the expense of we drivers imagine only 3days ago I had to change 3tires and starter fuse costing almost #35k hmmm Nawa o if una know who get this crap rida app better tell am make he no collect very soon. Walai I prefer mainland to this useless island wey be like ghost town. With heartless riders

Imagine 2days ago I did only 3 early morning trips with a tank of 2k fuel on Mercedes v6engine and I had enough recovery almost 10k and these three trips started around 6 and before 8.30 I don finish 3 nice and smooth trips… omo Bleep island 100 times for me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lyreek(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
Snrman1:
no car no day give issue bro, mine is that the vibration is much so na engine sitting

You sure say no be misfiring cylinder dey cause the vibration?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Afoguy(m): 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
Hello drivers/pilots
I'm a newbie here and am considering to become a bolt driver

Here is my question. Is Nissan Almeria 2005 good for this e-hailing business and will it be accepted by bolt and uber

I will appreciate all response and advise

Thanks

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
Police officer pointing to park.
Me : Officer good day sir, nah uber
Officer : tai! You uber? You too fresh for uber driver.
Me : officer see my app grin

Got short request within Lekki and drag it
Rider : Is that Mr Tojah? Please I am not there, I just want you to help me get food at Foodies and bring to the location. The money is 1200 abi? Don't worry I'll add something for you.
Me : undecided you deh whine me abi... sorry I don't do such
Rider: oya cancel nah

Trip hanging for minutes cheesy

Got to location. Rider jumped out after 5 mins, drop begs and rush back "Good afternoon o oga? Please I'm coming". 15 mins gone, rider is yet to come out grin

Gban gban, request...
Rider : please I'm waiting hurry up.
Driver doing 40 on 10 roads, almost getting to PU.
Rider call : Oga I forgot, I am dropping someone first at south, but it's not on the app
Driver : but you are going to North, what do we do as it is not included in the price
Rider : can't you drop her there? Don't worry I'll cancel.

Before jack, cut phone and cancel grin

3 ladies book ride VI to Abule Oja. Enters and start silly talks how one dude is richy than the other and the roles of each in their lives. Few mins, "I never chop since morning, nah the indomee wey I eat last night deh my belly. Ah no get money, abeg later you go send the 900 wey we take come, make I use buy spag.
One will raise alarm, wey the driver they follow. You where you go stop? Surulere, make e follow stadium. You nko? You know that Ilaje road? Nah there I deh go, make the driver follow Oworo enter.

Me : grin grin with straight face. Inside my mind, una go learn lesson today.
Rider : oga where are you going thro.
Me : going with the map
Rider : ha! Please enter thro surulere , drop her at stadium, then you will stop the two of us at Abule Oja, she will take keke.
Me : long route.
Riders : face each other, oga face wasn't inviting atall.

Rider drag price for almost 30 mins, both of us compromise. Got to destination, rider make a call "I am at the gate, payment". Oga came out to make transfer. Me looking at rider, like only God will judge you. Surulere to GRA 2k and you kept dragging this price as if the man won't pay 3k. They go devalue your price too when una finish. Waka grin

After waiting under the sun for long. Request banged, we rush it and victory at least.
Me : quickly call rider this time to show some sense of responsible driver.
Rider : I booked for a friend, wait! Let me give her your number
Me : OK! Waiting for call...
After few minutes
Rider call : she say she's not ready. I have to cancel

Moral down, werey don hear real price grin

Rider : I just booked your ride, where are you?
Driver : chevron
Rider : come to Agungi, call me when you get to the gate

Nah the gate we still deh like this, rider is not picking her calls. grin

On a trip.
Rider : please I need to get food at Chicken Republic
Driver : OK
Here we are at Chicken Republic
Rider : please can you get the food for me? See what I'm wearing is short
Me : grin I'm not meant to leave my car for any reason. Inside my mind, you mirror break for house grin
Some riders will go get the food, while some we get angry and say don't worry, let's go. Strong face all through the trip. Your problem grin but one shock me, still went in and get coke and meat pie for me. Don't ask me if I wack em.

Driver : Good day sir, ma? I am at your office now, please come and get your cake.
Package owner : enter the reception ask for kike
Me : Madam, my job is to bring your stuff to you and not be stepping out of my car, if you are sending someone or not to come get it, let me know.
Package owner : cut call
Sender call : please oga be calm, I am arranging for someone to come and get it
Me : grin me that I am not happy before, you went to be telling me to come up or come to your hotel room. Dispatch rider will take same amount only to show up the next day or go rest under tree at bonny camp grin

And for the ones that will book and end up being 5/6 when you get to PU, only to tell you that's how we came or that's how we've been taking it. I go get una time one day.

Diary of an e- hailing driver grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
pope191:
Police officer pointing to park.
Me : Officer good day sir, nah uber
Officer : tai! You uber? You too fresh for uber driver.
Me : officer see my app grin

Got short request within Lekki and drag it
Rider : Is that Mr Tojah? Please I am not there, I just want you to help me get food at Foodies and bring to the location. The money is 1200 abi? Don't worry I'll add something for you.
Me : undecided you deh whine me abi... sorry I don't do such
Rider: oya cancel nah

Trip hanging for minutes cheesy

Got to location. Rider jumped out after 5 mins, drop begs and rush back "Good afternoon o oga? Please I'm coming". 15 mins gone, rider is yet to come out grin

Gban gban, request...
Rider : please I'm waiting hurry up.
Driver doing 40 on 10 roads, almost getting to PU.
Rider call : Oga I forgot, I am dropping someone first at south, but it's not on the app
Driver : but you are going to North, what do we do as it is not included in the price
Rider : can't you drop her there? Don't worry I'll cancel.

Before jack, cut phone and cancel grin

3 ladies book ride VI to Abule Oja. Enters and start silly talks how one dude is richy than the other and the roles of each in their lives. Few mins, "I never chop since morning, nah the indomee wey I eat last night deh my belly. Ah no get money, abeg later you go send the 900 wey we take come, make I use buy spag.
One will raise alarm, wey the driver they follow. You where you go stop? Surulere, make e follow stadium. You nko? You know that Ilaje road? Nah there I deh go, make the driver follow Oworo enter.

Me : grin grin with straight face. Inside my mind, una go learn lesson today.
Rider : oga where are you going thro.
Me : going with the map
Rider : ha! Please enter thro surulere , drop her at stadium, then you will stop the two of us at Abule Oja, she will take keke.
Me : long route.
Riders : face each other, oga face wasn't inviting atall.

Rider drag price for almost 30 mins, both of us compromise. Got to destination, rider make a call "I am at the gate, payment". Oga came out to make transfer. Me looking at rider, like only God will judge you. Surulere to GRA 2k and you kept dragging this price as if the man won't pay 3k. They go devalue your price too when una finish. Waka grin

After waiting under the sun for long. Request banged, we rush it and victory at least.
Me : quickly call rider this time to show some sense of responsible driver.
Rider : I booked for a friend, wait! Let me give her your number
Me : OK! Waiting for call...
After few minutes
Rider call : she say she's not ready. I have to cancel

Moral down, werey don hear real price grin

Rider : I just booked your ride, where are you?
Driver : chevron
Rider : come to Agungi, call me when you get to the gate

Nah the gate we still deh like this, rider is not picking her calls. grin

On a trip.
Rider : please I need to get food at Chicken Republic
Driver : OK
Here we are at Chicken Republic
Rider : please can you get the food for me? See what I'm wearing is short
Me : grin I'm not meant to leave my car for any reason. Inside my mind, you mirror break for house grin
Some riders will go get the food, while some we get angry and say don't worry, let's go. Strong face all through the trip. Your problem grin but one shock me, still went in and get coke and meat pie for me. Don't ask me if I wack em.

Driver : Good day sir, ma? I am at your office now, please come and get your cake.
Package owner : enter the reception ask for kike
Me : Madam, my job is to bring your stuff to you and not be stepping out of my car, if you are sending someone or not to come get it, let me know.
Package owner : cut call
Sender call : please oga be calm, I am arranging for someone to come and get it
Me : grin me that I am not happy before, you went to be telling me to come up or come to your hotel room. Dispatch rider will take same amount only to show up the next day or go rest under tree at bonny camp grin

And for the ones that will book and end up being 5/6 when you get to PU, only to tell you that's how we came or that's how we've been taking it. I go get una time one day.

Diary of an e- hailing driver grin

Orisirisi labe orun airijina ni ao ni ri abuke okere

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deypray: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
How do you make money inside this Lagos traffic( esp around 2pm?
Some even work till 11pm.
Hei God. I can't lift my RIGHT LEG AGAIN.😭 I've been asking myself if it's really worth it.

I took my time to curate some curses as txt and sent to a rider today. After I got to her PU, She cancelled and switched off her phone. This was someone I called before coming.

Those that claim to make a NET profit of 20k daily. How? .

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deypray: 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
Bro, it's so pathetic. Full-time drudgery on rida. If not for bolt commission. No one comes close.

lyreek:

Omo no be small thing o this rida can be very very frustrating imagine someone offering to pay his fellow human this peanut to use his car and find you and carry you to your location and worst of it some will still be complaining if there is no AC… how about car maintenance how about drivers feeding and welfare who chatters a full car on this earth with just #600 c’mon this is getting out of hand. Abi na car wey person dey comot millions take buy to come de collect #600 and #1k for hot afternoon wey car self need to rest🤦‍♂️
Ah ah car trip #600 how much is a liter of fuel almost #250 this is very very very ridiculous and I think I will leave this rubbish rida app soon. Wtf even bike self no go carry you #600 for this kind trip talkless of keke even if he is your friend… this rida app owners are internationally exploiting drivers to attract more riders to their platform at the expense of we drivers imagine only 3days ago I had to change 3tires and starter fuse costing almost #35k hmmm Nawa o if una know who get this crap rida app better tell am make he no collect very soon. Walai I prefer mainland to this useless island wey be like ghost town. With heartless riders

Imagine 2days ago I did only 3 early morning trips with a tank of 2k fuel on Mercedes v6engine and I had enough recovery almost 10k and these three trips started around 6 and before 8.30 I don finish 3 nice and smooth trips… omo Bleep island 100 times for me.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
Deypray:
Hei God. I can't lift my RIGHT LEG AGAIN.😭 I've been asking myself if it's really worth it.

I took my time to curate some curses as txt and sent to a rider today. After I got to her PU, She cancelled and switched off her phone. This was someone I called before coming.

It takes some experience to make money in this hustle.. very soon you will get there.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
Deypray:

grin E-hailing driving different from "Driving is my hubby"

Hang in there, you will overcome the leg pains. It happens to newbies, don't focus too much on the money now. Learn and understand the game so you can play it right.
cool

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
For newbies, don't take Indrive estimate for it o, the app sometimes runs blindly..
You might think this order is a low hanging fruit grin.
Before you know it you are cruising in 1 hr gridlock. embarassed. Be guided.

Pic1. Indrive estimate.
Pic 2. Gmap estimate

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
Since Indrive has reduced fares, I use more of Bolt now, it's a hard choice, but it's better to pay 25% of a just fare than to pay 10% of a slave fare.

How do you go from ogba to v.i for 3k in the morning? ... Honestly I'm lost with the way Indrive run things recently.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
lyreek:

You complain about an app you don't pay Shishi as commission! You can switch to bolt or uber na. Hope you're not one of those fastest finger/reduce price/ accept any price drivers!

I don't mind if I make 10k a day on Rida.....cos I don't do cheap trips. My fuel still dey for me!

The only problem I have with Rida and even other apps is that, rider cancels even after you've called before going. Some won't even cancel when you're on your way. They wait for you to get there. I've learnt not to go to any PU above 10 mins. 10 mins still too much sef. These riders no send you. They are even more frustrated.

This hustle no sweet again. If you have other biz you can do, Pls do.

Imagine someone bidding 1200 from palm Avenue mushin to UNILAG, with all the traffic. Gmap showed about 32 mins but the app dey show 17 mins. I put 2k cos I wanted to use it to close and another driver accepted the 1200. No be juju be that? angry

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
northbird:
Since Indrive has reduced prices, I use more of Bolt now, it's a hard choice, but it's better to pay 25% of a just fare than to pay 10% of a slave fare.

How do you go from ogba to v.i for 3k in the morning? ... Honestly I'm lost with the way Indrive run things recently.
lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 12:27am On Apr 14, 2023
WeMoveRides:
New in town.

Riders: The more the merrier, ... RIDA is too expensive.

Drivers: We are the sacrificial lambs under the guise of capitalism.

App Promoters: sow sparingly and reap bountifully.

Last, last everybody go chop breakfast.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 12:36am On Apr 14, 2023
northbird:
Since Indrive has reduced fares, I use more of Bolt now, it's a hard choice, but it's better to pay 25% of a just than to pay 10% of a slave fare.

Once you get bolt bonuses, the 25% commission is no longer a deal breaker.

The bolded are words on marble....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snrman1: 2:28am On Apr 14, 2023
lyreek:

You sure say no be misfiring cylinder dey cause the vibration?
no bro na engine sitting when i changed my shocks the mech identified it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:37am On Apr 14, 2023
northbird:
Since Indrive has reduced fares, I use more of Bolt now, it's a hard choice, but it's better to pay 25% of a just fare than to pay 10% of a slave fare.

I don't think Indrive reduce price, but drivers became more stupid. Like I once said Lekki guys are good at spoiling work on the mainland. That let me just pick any price and go back to base after picking sweet deal from island to mainland is one big disease. I am not saying that explicitly as some newbies may be the issue. On Tuesday I cancelled trips till I got tired. Berger to VI 5800, but what I am seeing on the map from oworo to bonny camp won't let me.

On Thursday was a complete drag for me, unilag to Island was showing 1:15mins, unless you go thro Surulere for 47 mins and remember the map doesn't see the close road at apogbon. Now riders are putting 3k and if I bid, it will never return in my favour. Deep within how will I leave unilag for island and go thro Surulere, while unilag to Surulere is around 1.8 to 2k from unilag. It means I am going to island for Surulere for 1k or 1.2. Best I could do was go to Surulere for 2k, then pick VI for 3k there. All these kills time... rida is really dealing with Indrive, but I'll still blame drivers. On both app's and it is same ride with different prices you will be seeing. Pick the big price on one and pray you don't get cancel before getting to PU, as rider has seen a cheap price on the other app.

Left to me those leaving in Magodo, unilag estate will suffer for 100 years before getting driver. They drag price then any other thing. I don't see why those living around Grammar school will be putting 2k or 2.5k to GRA and those living inside unilag estate will be dragging same. It can take driver 15 mins to get to that place from Berger and 20 mins to come out to Berger, that's 35 mins. That time is more than enough to have complete a trip from Omole phase 1. Drivers should learn the dynamics of this hustle, not just pick trip to feel we are moving.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:38am On Apr 14, 2023
MoonlightDrive:

Once you get bolt bonuses, the 25% commission is no longer a deal breaker.

The bolded are words on marble....

My problem with both is honestly not knowin what is coming. I understand the cancel and you cancel part. Seem like unnecessary drag for me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deypray: 6:58am On Apr 14, 2023
Seriously, the competition on rida is what's giving the hustle away. I think this is why the op said rida is bullshit. Imagine going from Berger to apapa for 3.5k. the rider reduced it to 2.8k. I uninstalled rida immediately.

How many 10minutes trip you'll see unless it's your car and you're not pressured about daily target. As a newbie self, my experience in past month. I can say bolt is not their mate, and I've learnt to hit the road on days where I get 4k bonus.(at least it will pay part of my commission). No bonus, no trip. Make I kno go breakdown.

Barbiturate:

You complain about an app you don't pay Shishi as commission! You can switch to bolt or uber na. Hope you're not one of those fastest finger/reduce price/ accept any price drivers!

I don't mind if I make 10k a day on Rida.....cos I don't do cheap trips. My fuel still dey for me!

The only problem I have with Rida and even other apps is that, rider cancels even after you've called before going. Some won't even cancel when you're on your way. They wait for you to get there. I've learnt not to go to any PU above 10 mins. 10 mins still too much sef. These riders no send you. They are even more frustrated.

This hustle no sweet again. If you have other biz you can do, Pls do.

Imagine someone bidding 1200 from palm Avenue mushin to UNILAG, with all the traffic. Gmap showed about 32 mins but the app dey show 17 mins. I put 2k cos I wanted to use it to close and another driver accepted the 1200. No be juju be that? angry

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deypray: 7:00am On Apr 14, 2023
Thanks. Abeg I need the money oo😂
ReadaDream:
grin E-hailing driving different from "Driving is my hubby"

Hang in there, you will overcome the leg pains. It happens to newbies, don't focus too much on the money now. Learn and understand the game so you can play it right.
cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 14, 2023
Pearl1910:

lipsrsealed
Bolt is currently on a blocking spree in Abuja. The just introduced a new update where your minimum acceptance/confirmation rate must be 60% and above. Otherwise you get blocked. Una no dey experience same for Lagos?
Almost everyone in my WhatsApp group don collect. 😆
We’ve switched to Uber.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:47am On Apr 14, 2023
Viking07:
Bolt is currently on a blocking spree in Abuja. The just introduced a new update where your minimum acceptance/confirmation rate must be 60% and above. Otherwise you get blocked. Una no dey experience same for Lagos?
We’ve switched to Uber.

We don't do that here.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2023
pope191:

I don't think Indrive reduce price, but drivers became more stupid. Like I once said Lekki guys are good at spoiling work on the mainland. That let me just pick any price and go back to base after picking sweet deal from island to mainland is one big disease. I am not saying that explicitly as some newbies may be the issue. On Tuesday I cancelled trips till I got tired. Berger to VI 5800, but what I am seeing on the map from oworo to bonny camp won't let me.

On Thursday was a complete drag for me, unilag to Island was showing 1:15mins, unless you go thro Surulere for 47 mins and remember the map doesn't see the close road at apogbon. Now riders are putting 3k and if I bid, it will never return in my favour. Deep within how will I leave unilag for island and go thro Surulere, while unilag to Surulere is around 1.8 to 2k from unilag. It means I am going to island for Surulere for 1k or 1.2. Best I could do was go to Surulere for 2k, then pick VI for 3k there. All these kills time... rida is really dealing with Indrive, but I'll still blame drivers. On both app's and it is same ride with different prices you will be seeing. Pick the big price on one and pray you don't get cancel before getting to PU, as rider has seen a cheap price on the other app.

Left to me those leaving in Magodo, unilag estate will suffer for 100 years before getting driver. They drag price then any other thing. I don't see why those living around Grammar school will be putting 2k or 2.5k to GRA and those living inside unilag estate will be dragging same. It can take driver 15 mins to get to that place from Berger and 20 mins to come out to Berger, that's 35 mins. That time is more than enough to have complete a trip from Omole phase 1. Drivers should learn the dynamics of this hustle, not just pick trip to feel we are moving.

Transient and ephemeral monetary gratification made many of u guys to rush to Indrive and give Riders illegal advantage.
Then I also blame Bolt for blocking drivers, if not u will not see the crowd of desperate Drivers Indrive and Rida are enjoying.
Left for me, Indrive will be better than Bolt in terms of pricing. I see it as offline and I can never price offline cheaper than online trips. Thats why I have very very few offline clients. But many short sighted drivers spoilt that channel when they start comparing 25% and 10% and picking anyhow trips.
But the biggest blame goes to drivers who used to drive on Bolt, still have their bolt account but go and use Indrive and be giving nonsense prices, then now that that side has crashed they now turn around and come back to Bolt. Same people shouting Bolt is dead. If Bolt was dead where them for go now? I wish Bolt was a person.
U guys have bent ur two hands, I wonder how u intend to correct this calamity.
God no go shame us, may we continue to flourish and excel in our endeavours and no matter how forest dry, make lion still see antelope catch.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:22am On Apr 14, 2023
Viking07:
We’ve switched to Uber.

Better to use Uber than Indrive.
In Lagos u can still do a trip of 10k and above for a less than 2hrs trip from Ikeja to Chevron if there is surge. Them never born Indrive and Rida users wey go put 8k from Oregun to Chevron, even to Abijo/Eputu axis sef, max is 8k and u will see drivers still reducing the price angry

Asper your blocking make una sef try to accept, even if you don't want to complete the trip, u know what to do. Acceptance rate is the easiest to keep up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:10am On Apr 14, 2023
If Indrive adjusts fares properly today, I'm switching back. There's no loyalty in this game. If Bolt can block me for a whole week ( for missing trips) without thinking of me losing my income source,then it's fair game if I dump them for another platform to earn more.

No permanent friends or foes. The only permanent interest is to make money, I'm not driving for passion or any yeye hobby, I drive solely to make profitably gains money wise, any app that offers that is good game. No sentiments.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5182) (5183) (5184) (5185) (5186) (5187) (5188) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.