Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4753604 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5256) (5257) (5258) (5259) (5260) (5261) (5262) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebestprice(m): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2023
I'm a capitalist with investment portfolio of ₦2m..

I need 14 potential ideas to invest in.
Owner of idea will retain 40% in the business or company as it succeeds going forward..

If you belive you have a viable business idea, send mail your idea to 👉emiidanii4
@gmail.com

Successful applicants will be contacted.

Success
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
If you fill your tank and gross 35k plus, how much fuel did you use?

I bought fuel 15k grossed 47k and have half tank left. How much fuel did I use?

So you gross 47k with 15ltrs fuel? Okay o

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
ReadaDream:

The numbers are not adding up.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
As e dey go.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
CheerfulGiver:

Not gone online today

Wow! Just wow!! Let's not see this as an act to rubbish effort, but a process to learn from you. I guess that's part of the reason we all fellowship here. I as a person before this bulaba normally do between 25/30k in a day and I only work for 4 days exceptional on Friday night as the spirit leads if I feel like seeing sights and sounds of Lagos night life.

I honestly will appreciate if you can upload your yesterday trips from start to finish. Not as doubt, but as a learning process to know if life on the mainland is fat differ from that on the island as Northbird just said. You will be at Berger dragging Ikeja 4k grin is it not when you see 3k you will even drag. Surulere can never get up to 5k and your next turn to see a reasonable trip is in God's hand.

But that details of your trips step to step we honestly help here boss. If I can do 35/40k in a day, as long as I don't use more than half tank to gross. Meaning 24k fuel can gross 70 /80k I'll be back with a bang.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Masterkleenlaun: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2023
thebestprice:
I'm a capitalist with investment portfolio of ₦2m..

I need 14 potential ideas to invest in.
Owner of idea will retain 40% in the business or company as it succeeds going forward..

If you belive you have a viable business idea, send mail your idea to 👉emiidanii4
@gmail.com

Successful applicants will be contacted.

Success

Baba, this ur email add dy scary o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
northbird:

Island surge from V.I to Sangotedo never commot since fuel price go up. It is possible if he cherry picks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
northbird:

At all. I ended up getting confused. I'll just to recover the 15k I spent on fuel and go back home. It's not making sense to me.

Perhaps Sunday will be better.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Masterkleenlaun: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
YeyeGbami:
As e dey go.

Still one of the best strategy to use pending the time ehailing coys will adjust to the new petroleum pricing...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2023
ReadaDream:
Keep it up senior man. But I must tell you, as an odogwu that youare, you know that quality trips over quantity.
I love this statement.
Drivers should re-strategise in accordance with the new fuel price.
Before, any ride 1.8k upwards na my game.
Later, I upgraded to 2.5k minimum.
Afterwards, I upgraded to 3k minimum.
Now, I don upgrade the minimum price I dey pick on indrive.
I also factor destination time as well. I have a strict modification on the kind of rides I go dey pick now.
Quality over quantity.
The kind of orders I go dey pick now must give me between 20k - 25k on the 4th or 5th trip. With lesser stress.
Another thing I have changed is my hustling time, plus my daily target on normal day and weekends. cool
Drivers should be using their head now.
Much respect, boss.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
I'm not driving today, cos I only have 2 full 30L kegs of fuel remaining. embarassed
I want to use each on Saturday and Sunday and see how much they would gross me respectively, then use the current fuel price analize my future.
Omoh. I go hear am. embarassed

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
davidpeace99:

Price was changed when I was on queue. But it's all good sha
Chai. lipsrsealed
Inside life.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Bia UCHE come give complete update now.
he has been quiet after the subsidy crisis, the shock still dey him body. grin. He is trying to recover grin.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
pope191:

Wow! Just wow!! Let's not see this as an act to rubbish effort, but a process to learn from you. I guess that's part of the reason we all fellowship here. I as a person before this bulaba normally do between 25/30k in a day and I only work for 4 days exceptional on Friday night as the spirit leads if I feel like seeing sights and sounds of Lagos night life.

I honestly will appreciate if you can upload your yesterday trips from start to finish. Not as doubt, but as a learning process to know if life on the mainland is fat differ from that on the island as Northbird just said. You will be at Berger dragging Ikeja 4k grin is it not when you see 3k you will even drag. Surulere can never get up to 5k and your next turn to see a reasonable trip is in God's hand.

But that details of your trips step to step we honestly help here boss. If I can do 35/40k in a day, as long as I don't use more than half tank to gross. Meaning 24k fuel can gross 70 /80k I'll be back with a bang.
this is simply what I've been saying.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
Pope191. I posted this yesterday.

If you have been paying attention and were comfortably grossing 30k daily on Indriver, your new daily target is 45k. You're basically doing same number of trips but re-strategize to 3k for 30 mins trips and 5-6k for 1hr trips. Anything less, rejecto.

Same time, same energy, same number of hours. This is for a 6 day work period Indriver... (Fuck_Bolt)

Weekly fuel 75000
Weekly commission 27000
Weekly gross - 270,000
Weekly net - 168,000

No time

If you have more energy good. But stick to this.

What you do with your net, your biz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2023
It's same as your calculations
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
For does that are Interested joining Uber and bolt group on whatsapp .

Chat me up

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
Larry1960:

People like you wey like to dey look down on drivers or discourage them na the same hustle you use take go abroad. How you dey get time come online sef my guy wey dey Canada sef I never see am for a month now on WhatsApp. E get one time I call am cus I wan make enquires about Canada this guy tell me say him go call me later niqqur don go hustle him dey busy cos he gat bills to pay Niqqur is always busy not only am I get them plenty for Facebook these Niqqurs hardly reply chats .
You wey dey always get time to come shalaye hear she you no get bills to pay over there nii grin

Abi na yahoo you dey do there grin

grin na fear of billing dey make dem run from you not hustle or no time.
If ur niqqur give you too much audience billing will start… from enquiry to how u need money to balance ur jappa money.

Though average Nigerians once dey jappa change their circle of friends to d ones abroad and start enjoying d oyinbo ladies dt can die for black guys, dey party, cruise and enjoy new environment but will keep telling you na hustle morning till night. They don move on.
Some few ones, especially d ones that jappaed 10/9yrs ago are doing menial jobs 3 or 2 jobs to balance up and can’t use phone while at work.

But If your niqqours are doing white collar jobs and claim no time then na fear of billing from u cos u still be broke ass niqqour, when u start making money dey will have ur time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Pope191. I posted this yesterday.

If you have been paying attention and were comfortably grossing 30k daily on Indriver, your new daily target is 45k. You're basically doing same number of trips but re-strategize to 3k for 30 mins trips and 5-6k for 1hr trips. Anything less, rejecto.

Same time, same energy, same number of hours. This is for a 6 day work period Indriver... (Fuck_Bolt)

Weekly fuel 75000
Weekly commission 27000
Weekly gross - 270,000
Weekly net - 168,000

No time

If you have more energy good. But stick to this.

What you do with your net, your biz

OK. .. thanks, I've been able to pick the things I need. Obviously it will be hard for anyone living around Berger to keep up. Going to pick a trip at Magodo is a trip on it own, if you get stuck in the berger morning traffic is called this too shall pass.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
To do interstate offline trip go hard like this. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
Bella don drop motivational quote grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
MoonlightDrive:

I hope you know that drivers who accept such ridiculous prices on those Neg. App, most often renegotiate the prices with their passengers. I recall being on a trip with a lady from Osapa london to Ologolo, while in my car she booked a ride on indrive, for an handyman who was to do an installation job in her house from ebute metta to osapa london, the telephone conversation was quite revealing the lady informed the driver that the amount he wanted to collect was too much and pleaded for the driver to accept N5k, the driver only accepted her low price on indrive with intention to renegotiate, while unethical but it is now a game of survival of the desperadoes.
True.
Recently, I booked a ride for my babe from her place to mine, I reduced price to 1.6k, all the drivers that were picking my order dey bid 2.2k. E come be like say dem plan it.
When I got tired no one was accepting my 1.6k, I just posted the same amount with comment under it saying: don't accept my offer if you ain't taking 1.6k. Wallahi I no see drivers again. grin
I sha increased it to 2k make dem no let konji kill me. grin
That's not the 1st time though, cos I seldom order for people and I know what drivers bid.
All those small small prices we see that drivers dey take, no be all of dem the go for those fare prices.
That's why u no go see me complain on that, cos I know say the prices must have have been taken on negotiated price, just as the way I have also experienced it.
Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2023
YeyeGbami:
I see am o. I just they laugh.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
BAZ001:

grin na fear of billing dey make dem run from you not hustle or no time.
If ur niqqur give you too much audience billing will start… from enquiry to how u need money to balance ur jappa money.

Though average Nigerians once dey jappa change their circle of friends to d ones abroad and start enjoying d oyinbo ladies dt can die for black guys, dey party, cruise and enjoy new environment but will keep telling you na hustle morning till night. They don move on.
Some few ones, especially d ones that jappaed 10/9yrs ago are doing menial jobs 3 or 2 jobs to balance up and can’t use phone while at work.

But If your niqqours are doing white collar jobs and claim no time then na fear of billing from u cos u still be broke ass niqqour, when u start making money dey will have ur time.

The fact is that am might be richer than some of them not boasting sha

Funny enough recently one of them that left for Canada this year January was asking me to borrow him #3Million . I said never I can never. He said once he gets over there he would pay back he begged me for money around December claiming it's for flight ticket to Canada. I checked I don't think flight ticket was up to 3M. I can never stoop so low to beg anyone for abroad cos am Richer than some of them

The only one that has time to chat is the one in Norway but you see the ones in UK and canada bills wan finish them

Bazoo eeeh make you try write your moniker on a piece of paper make and show us the environment in Canada.
Some people here talk say na Canada you dey grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
pope191:

OK. .. thanks, I've been able to pick the things I need. Obviously it will be hard for anyone living around Berger to keep up. Going to pick a trip at Magodo is a trip on it own, if you get stuck in the berger morning traffic is called this too shall pass.
Try to beat the morning traffic even if it means leaving an hour earlier. Then choose your trips as if you were on Uber destination trips with your destination as Chevron. Get to Chevron then do same back to mainland

It's what I do but in reverse. It's simple. Just try it. The traffic starts at a particular time. Beat it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
YeyeGbami:

So if you were earning 3300 on a trip before you'll now earn 3700?

I'm not surprised. Bolt will always be bolt.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
Welz:
victor abeg try and be calming down grin grin
Omoh, this one off me. grin
See savagery. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Try to beat the morning traffic even if it means leaving an hour earlier. Then choose your trips as if you were on Uber destination trips with your destination as Chevron. Get to Chevron then do same back to island.

It's what I do but in reverse. It's simple. Just try it. The traffic starts at a particular time. Beat it
When I leave home by 11, I work around the island then escape to the mainland before 4. On the mainland I do 1 or 2 trips then start heading back to the island. On the island traffic go don start so I chill and work around vi and lekki phase 1. When it abates a bit, I follow the last leg down to sangotedo and complete my day.

So most times I'm always driving against traffic. That plus choosing trips carefully. I dont negotiate on trips that are too low. If the price is right, I accept. If not I negotiate between the 1st and 2nd option
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Island surge from V.I to Sangotedo never commot since fuel price go up. It is possible if he cherry picks.
Yes I cherry pick. It's why I stick to indrive.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2023
ReadaDream:
on a 6 day average it's 25 liters a day.

If you buy 30 liters a day for 5 days, you'll drive the whole sixth day without buying fuel at all.

Or you can just buy 25 liters a day for 6 days straight
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5256) (5257) (5258) (5259) (5260) (5261) (5262) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Opemipo2107, Doris4ever(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.