Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,518 members, 7,840,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4829404 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (5712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vulpeslopez(m): 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
jpworld:

So you ain't proud to be a driver, what a shame.

And you are here claiming honorable job.

Goodluck with ur secret job.

thank u for the goodluck
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
Please all can I get a Toyota corolla 2003 model for 1.3m that's what have manage to save while driving danfo and some little business I do. I want to join u guys in this uber stuff and am driving it my self any advice for me.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
You don't know him, and you're not obligated to believe him. I know you prefer to believe he is a poor driver, if that makes you sleep at night, fine.

jpworld:

And you want me to believe this fabu?

He owns a car, rent it out, then rent another car for himself. Why not just drive it yourself.

Western demons have started ooo.

I have always known you to be chronic Liar, I remember wen u told us, you held taxify staffs hold stage in meeting, you dragged it with them, until they succumb.

So how far with ur unionism level? Nurtw chairman in the making.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
ofime123:
Please all can I get a Toyota corolla 2003 model for 1.3m that's what have manage to save while driving danfo and some little business I do. I want to join u guys in this uber stuff and am driving it my self any advice for me.

You are so close, hustle a lil more and save 300k more. You should be able to get a Tokunbo corolla with 1.6m. A Tokunbo car gives peace of mind.

Besides, the business is just picking up again, by the time your money is complete, "back to back" trips would have returned on a regular.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
Romeo3:
Let the general public know that henceforth, Romeo3 ceases to be a part of FLEETXPERT
you can't leave him in time of trouble, you are together in this business it will be unfair for you to chicken out now.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Optimusogaga(m): 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
I'd like to have details too.. Here's my number 07051367350
IWealthCreator:

Sorry i typed CHS, i meant CHP... car hire purchase option is available, you can drop your telephone number here or email me at enlightbookstore@gmail.com for more details on the down payment.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
olaboy1:

I don’t care how long or how much a driver makes. How many times do you want me to repeat myself.
My own narrative is my drivers will be on a 70/30 EARN AS YOU GO and not some current market pricing weekly block payment, that way everyone is on checkmate.

Yes I am entitled to protect my investment and if you see it as an obsession so be it. I did not come to beg money from you.
When you Nigerians don’t have any sensible way to argue your case, you start the name calling....greedy and envious hahahahaha, same archaic emotional blackmail you id#ots throw around. Same way Nigerian girls call you broke ass stingy nig#a when they are not able to milk you, does that sound familiar to you now.

Now run and go get your 1m ready.

Lmao you're such a fööl grin you think you will get drivers to work with you when they have access to better deals?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Butika01: 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
ofime123:

I have a clean eod 2007 model for N1.2m if you are interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Are u for real ? Even if ur the last driver standing ,I won't need ur services. Calling u to hire my car ,o serious ni.

interested and I stay at ajah 08159251573 [/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
I hate Honda personally and with what have read so far here is not good for the business.
Butika01:

I have a clean eod 2007 model for N1.2m if you are interested.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
Some of all these noise makers who come here to fight and abuse really need to be banned or kept mute they are practically ruining why this platform came about in the first place.please if you are not sharing your Uber and lets allow Taxify experience then please dont come here to be arguing on needless fights PLEASE....

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
julietromeo:
Hmmmm

Wait oh o dont know anythibg about Taxify but does this picture of yours imply that many taxify cars are available abi na error of sight...please do clarify...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
iyaegin:

Wait oh o dont know anythibg about Taxify but does this picture of yours imply that many taxify cars are available abi na error of sight...please do clarify...
The business is being flooded. Only experienced guys will scale tru.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slavemerchant: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
olaboy1:

I don’t care how long or how much a driver makes. How many times do you want me to repeat myself.
My own narrative is my drivers will be on a 70/30 EARN AS YOU GO and not some current market pricing weekly block payment, that way everyone is on checkmate.

Yes I am entitled to protect my investment and if you see it as an obsession so be it. I did not come to beg money from you.
When you Nigerians don’t have any sensible way to argue your case, you start the name calling....greedy and envious hahahahaha, same archaic emotional blackmail you id#ots throw around. Same way Nigerian girls call you broke ass stingy nig#a when they are not able to milk you, does that sound familiar to you now.

Guy shut up and get a lufe

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
julietromeo:

seconded, BBG is the order of the day

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by paroh137(m): 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
blackylola:
seconded, BBG is the order of the day

Bikini Body Guide?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
paroh137:

Bikini Body Guide?
Blow Blow Gang; drivers will have to blow fuel before they can see request

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
The narrative guy is back ...

We believe every bizness should/will evolve. Some of new concept pushed will not Favour a few, while others may want to term it as 'monkey dey work bamboo dey chop'. Well any which way u see it, it's STRICTLY BIZNESS my dear.

So you have been sitting at home, itching to hit the road and make some money to take care of bills, booze and all that money can buy, but no vehicle to hit the road with. BRB

Every fleet manager has to think above the norms to bring out ideas that is feasible, achieveable and sustainable. We don't just sit down and talk the talk, we also walk the work. New innovations, new agreement or as we say it WE are changing the narrative.

BRB - I Don come back, so you need a ride, Great, cus we have been cooking something.

Let's Change the narrative ... its sweet ooo (for fleet management and the investor) grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timifakay(m): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
Carshopper:
The narrative guy is back ...

We believe every bizness should/will evolve. Some of new concept pushed will not Favour a few, while others may want to term it as 'monkey dey work bamboo dey chop'. Well any which way u see it, it's STRICTLY BIZNESS my dear.

So you have been sitting at home, itching to hit the road and make some money to take care of bills, booze and all that money can buy, but no vehicle to hit the road with. BRB

Every fleet manager has to think above the norms to bring out ideas that is feasible, achieveable and sustainable. We don't just sit down and talk the talk, we also walk the work. New innovations, new agreement or as we say it WE are changing the narrative.

BRB - I Don come back, so you need a ride, Great, cus we have been cooking something.

Let's Change the narrative ... its sweet ooo (for fleet management and the investor) grin

You no mention stakeholders drivers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
timifakay:

You no mention stakeholders drivers.

Stakeholders go shout... but who cares grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
Fabulux:
Pls help respond, how will he contact Taxify? His phone was just stolen
He should go to their office. If he did his insurance cover then they will sort him out that's if he was robbed while on trip...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
olaboy1:

Now you sound stewpeed. You can blame your ancestors all you want, whether you like it or not, you're a Nigerian. Get it down your thin spine

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
slamstanlee:
Sars is supposed to be for robbery case
Now a days in Lagos. SARS officers handle all criminal cases..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
ofime123:
I hate Honda personally and with what have read so far here is not good for the business.
I have a very clean 2003 Camry xle in a perfect condition for 1.350
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
entparrot:

Are you mocking him or what? Nobody says they have not been paying 50k, the problem is Ogunvic41 absconding with someone millions.
Point of correction, fleetxpert absconded with someone's millions. Where do you think all the flight tickets came from? Every fleetxpert shareholder must be held accountable and treated as a potential criminal until proven otherwise. I'm not saying anyone is guilty but publicly revoking your membership after the deed has been done doesn't make you innocent. #InMyOpinion

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vulpeslopez(m): 12:08am On Mar 01, 2018
deedee44:

Point of correction, fleetxpert absconded with someone's millions. Where do you think all the flight tickets came from? Every fleetxpert shareholder must be held accountable and treated as a potential criminal until proven otherwise. I'm not saying anyone is guilty but publicly revoking your membership after the deed has been done doesn't make you innocent. #InMyOpinion
I agree
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yinka10: 12:59am On Mar 01, 2018
You can whatsapp me +2348036168946
ofime123:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 1:58am On Mar 01, 2018
jpworld:

And you want me to believe this fabu?

He owns a car, rent it out, then rent another car for himself. Why not just drive it yourself.

Western demons have started ooo.

I have always known you to be chronic Liar, I remember wen u told us, you held taxify staffs hold stage in meeting, you dragged it with them, until they succumb.

So how far with ur unionism level? Nurtw chairman in the making.

I will not engage you for calling me a liar. Just ask about me around from people that know me.

As for the union. I already opt out. The Struggle have been hijack by selfish people that is interested in stomach infrastructure.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 2:04am On Mar 01, 2018
jpworld:

Ijebu koko.

I thought he actually claimed to be an investor+middle man.

He posted his flight ticket from PH to Lagos, like someone flying to Lagos with 20M to buy 10cars, I never knew he is here asking for people's car to manage.

And I once saw he posted something like invest money, and get return so so so time, something similar to mmm, but with Uber style.

Mr!

Ask question if you don't know something. Stop jumping up and down.

Carshopper is not Lagos based. He is a retired driver. An investor.

As an investor... Is it not worth it to test the water to know if it's warm or cold?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:41am On Mar 01, 2018
julietromeo:

Smh, you must be a driver. I own cars on the platform . And each cars deliver 40k a week. 07 elantras non of my drivers are complaining. There was a young man on these platform daveone . He posted his earnings part time. I spoke to him and he said it's all about planning and positioning. Plz don't come out here and give wrong information. Read the threads and learn from guys that are doing it. I meet another young man on these forum. He posted his last week earnings on taxify. He was looking for a car to drive. The 03 camry he has was too old for him and giving him bad ratings . I call the young man up. Coz I posted a 04 tokunbo civic. The young guy can't be more than 24 yrs doing uber. He said work is going on. That has he is speaking to me a request just came in.
One of my guys on the forum has not driven for months. Waiting for a new car to drive . He drove this past Sunday back to back request. He drove on Monday from 5am to about 1pm made 10k. He slept for 2 hours and started his evening shift at about 4pm and made a total of 16k for the day
I have reliable people on these forum that I can ask questions and they can give me an honest answer. So bro either you are lazy or u have no clue on what you are doing. The people that are getting requests don't have two heads now. Change your thinking and move with people that you can learn from. These is the reason why the rich move with the rich. And the poor stay poor coz the move with each other. Do your homework before coming on the thread to complain about the market been flooded. If a 22 year old is getting requests I don't known what to say about your situation o

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:50am On Mar 01, 2018
julietromeo:

Please before you conclude . Do your research and read the thread. Ask questions and people that are great. Don't let the blind lead the blind. There is request and the market is not flooded. If the market is flooded that will be good. It will mean that only good cars will last on the platform. Riders will than be picky. And they can reject any cars they don't like

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (5712) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.