Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4803224 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5301) (5302) (5303) (5304) (5305) (5306) (5307) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mabeni(m): 3:13am On Jun 16, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Mon - 50,200
Tue. - 48,300
Wed - 33,900
Thurs - 47,300
Fri -
Sat -
Sun -

Total so far (minus offline) = 179,700
Commission - 17,970
Fuel - 50k

Net - 111,730.

I only post facts.
wow! you spent 5ok on fuel in 4days?

What type of car do you drive please?

I use Honda civic 2006 and spends 22k daily on fuel if I really want to work.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:26am On Jun 16, 2023
pope191:

Pearl I sincerely don't have a life. Can't even remember the last Christmas or Easter I celebrate. Drive, eat, sleep and watch movies, that's all. Maybe once in a while, on rest days, take a walk. If you gross 480k monthly, remove 100k for fuel and 48k for commission. You have 332k left. If you save 200k from that, then you have 132k... let's say your house rent yearly is 400k, car maintenance, unforeseen family wahala, aso ebi grin you see that 200k can't ever be every month, but every other month.

Now let's assume you were able to save 200k monthly, which is 2.4m in a year. Then, it will take you 4 years to save 10 million. It is well o

I said Net, not Gross. What is 480k Gross? That's chicken feed.

Moreover, why will u save cash in bank for years when it can easily double in a year if invested back in a business.

Let's start thinking out of the box. Plan your life, and be contented with what u have made. I no longer drive on public holidays and festive periods. I have passed that level, I have paid my dues already. Why will I drive all October November and December and still drive on Xmas holiday? Naaaa...those 4days is for me and family.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:30am On Jun 16, 2023
mabeni:
wow! you spent 5ok on fuel in 4days?

What type of car do you drive please?

I use Honda civic 2006 and spends 22k daily on fuel if I really want to work.

U spend 22k on fuel daily? shocked shocked shocked even a V6 Camry or Venza will not consume that much.
Fix your car o.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:45am On Jun 16, 2023
Barbiturate:

Toyota Camry [2006-2012] fuel tank capacity is 70 litres. [2019-2022]----50 litres.

Which year is your Camry?

Modified
I use 2009 and my full tank is about 25/26k. Half tank is 12,500.

If you use 25k to fill up then ur tank is about 50liters.

If ur tank is 70litres, then u will use 34k to fill it up.

Which one is the case?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:05am On Jun 16, 2023
Pearl1910:

I said Net, not Gross. What is 480k Gross? That's chicken feed.

Moreover, why will u save cash in bank for years when it can easily double in a year if invested back in a business.

Let's start thinking out of the box. Plan your life, and be contented with what u have made. I no longer drive on public holidays and festive periods. I have passed that level, I have paid my dues already. Why will I drive all October November and December and still drive on Xmas holiday? Naaaa...those 4days is for me and family.

Are you part of those that add gas expenses as net? Let's stay on the subject matter, forget about other investment on this please and working on Christmas or not is a matter on self principle. Thank God you've added family to this. We are haading somewhere. Answer the first question.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:59am On Jun 16, 2023
pope191:

Are you part of those that add gas expenses as net? Let's stay on the subject matter, forget about other investment on this please and working on Christmas or not is a matter on self principle. Thank God you've added family to this. We are haading somewhere. Answer the first question.

When I say NET I mean minus fuel and commission.
That is Profit, money available for you to use and do anything u like.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 8:26am On Jun 16, 2023
mabeni:
To be honest, this job don tire me.
I have parked my car since the subsidy removal. if the car go get major maintenance issues, I no go get money to solve cos profit no dey again.

Na which work I fit learn as a family man?

I been dey think of truck /Trailer or Tipper Driving.

I need your opinion.
Na family man dey ask dis kind question??
Baba oya go learn tech skill.

Hopefully u get another means to sustain ur family sha, if not better carry ur car enter road go find money.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mabeni(m): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2023
Pearl1910:

U spend 22k on fuel daily? shocked shocked shocked even a V6 Camry or Venza will not consume that much.
Fix your car o.
na which car you dey drive?

Mind you, 22k is 45 litres.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2023
I drove round to some part of Lagos today...It seems the road is generally free, understandably so. ..If you, as a driver thinks you're making 5k in an hour now, I think you should just wait and let things settle down b4 you celebrate...All the people who are not driving now will eventually hit the road and the usually traffic begins....All in all, it is not looking good for everyone..Whatever increment the app guys will add can't be more than 35%.Bolt already did a coded email to drivers...The only winner in this na the ehailing coy.

There are a lot of issues drivers battle with. Some of them out of desperation took unreasonable HP and rental offers. They have to work round the clock to meet up.

The problem with this is, the car may not be able to withstand the kind of stress they subject it to. Week after week it's one problem or the other.

Those who drive their own cars obviously will fare better. I personally don't think e-hailing is as bad as is sometimes being portrayed. I believe those who drive their own cars can live decently on earnings from it.(earnings before the recent price increase)[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ahmedio2017(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2023
Johnnybegood12:

Na family man dey ask dis kind question??
Baba oya go learn tech skill.

Hopefully u get another means to sustain ur family sha, if not better carry ur car enter road go find money.

Like which type of tech skill pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2023
ahmedio2017:

Like which type of tech skill pls
Coding

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2023
GeneralZodd:

The Aboki wan chop u Mugu. grin Dey there dey play, very soon u go hear say $1 = #1000.
Its true, there is no black market rate again, we now have single rate.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2023
GeneralZodd:

grin grin cheesy. Saw it too on Business day: I am patiently waiting for Pearl, Glithronix and Cheerfulgiveer to come and show off fat earning on dashboard when fuel hits #700 per litre. grin
grin grin grin
If this should happen, next is to give up.
Abi how you see am? grin
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:26am On Jun 16, 2023
obinoral1179:
I lost my tire to the CBD guys on billings road yesterday in Ikeja..
Is there any other Billings way other than the one I know in Oregun? sad
Cos I dey park there wella and even other cars self.
Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2023
Pearl1910:

When I say NET I mean minus fuel and commission.
That is Profit, money available for you to use and do anything u like.

Hmmm! For yout to net 480k on Bolt, literally mean you are grossing 700k plus every month. BS : 2023

Lobatan : no be ordinary eyes, Pearl no be anybody mate here.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2023
pope191:

Hmmm! For yout to net 480k on Bolt, literally mean you are grossing 700k plus every month. BS : 2023

To everyone: It's very easy, just take it one day at a time. Target 40k on App daily by the time u minus 10k fuel and 10k Commission u are left with 20k profit. 6days a week and u have 120k a week. Rest one or two days every week. Provided u have met your target...
Note, some days u will make way more, some days u will make a little less. But overall at the end of the week u must make ur weekly target.
Then u will look back at the month, and find out u have made 480k profits.
Do daily and weekly Ajo to help ginger u and force u out of the house even when u don't feel like it. It will also help keep u going when u feel discouraged in d middle of the day. This is what I do, and anyother person can do same.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:56am On Jun 16, 2023
Pearl1910:

To everyone: It's very easy, just take it one day at a time. Target 40k on App daily by the time u minus 10k fuel and 10k Commission u are left with 20k profit. 6days a week and u have 120k a week. Rest one or two days every week. Provided u have met your target...
Note, some days u will make way more, some days u will make a little less. But overall at the end of the week u must make ur weekly target.
Do daily and weekly Ajo to help ginger u and force u out of the house even when u don't feel like it. It will also help keep u going when u feel discouraged in d middle of the day. This is what I do, and anyother person can do same.

I even do your fuel 5k per day for 5 days, but you raised the bar to be 10k per day for 6 days. All these before subsidy. Otito diri kwa

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
Pearl1910:

... are we to chop the boiled eggs b4 taking the blood tonic or vice versa... I may need to upgrade to feroglobin plus now N12k....

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
mabeni:
I have parked my car since the subsidy removal. if the car go get major maintenance issues, I no go get money to solve cos profit no dey again.

I need your opinion.

Why don't you do your research on welding... With the infrastructural deficit in Nigeria... it definitely will be a thriving business.

https://www.nairaland.com/6877223/pipeline-structural-welders-connect-thread/2

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2023

To check vin of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Glithronix:

grin grin grin
If this should happen, next is to give up.
Abi how you see am? grin
Much respect, boss.

Na then you go make more money, don't dull.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wole212(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
I greet Bosses in the house

Please I'm looking for a car to drive
Rentals to remit weekly

Your car won't be overflogged

I stay in Oshodi

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snrman1: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
Una day make profit so? Cus all i see na theory

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snrman1: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
Burna say if u no make am u go explain tire..most of una too explain

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
You can park anywhere on billings way just make sure you out of the yellow line
obinoral1179:
I lost my tire to the CBD guys on billings road yesterday in Ikeja..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
Gentlelife50:

You never see anything, shey you were the one deceiving us here and we didn't take the job serious thinking you were with us only to use ehailing money to Japa.

Hard I know always come at last, I should have listened to pearl and cheerful, pope add more fire don't pity him, let him suffocate.
Shey I should bring the gala and bigi now or is it eggs you want? For more power.
grin cheesy grin
Kabu kabu is more lucrative right now with your corrola. Before you go from Awoyaya to Oshodi, your 15k is sure. Codedly pick passengers that early morning back to Obalende, eat your egg and bigi then wait until evening hours. Pick Lakowe from lawshool and you have more than 30k net a day without commission, with less fuel too. Easy money bro. Forget running round Lagos like headless chicken, it's not paying again.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
mabeni:

I need your opinion.
Professional truck driving training at A1 driving school is 750k for 2 months. I was there today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Na then you go make more money, don't dull.
Otiyemi (I don understand). grin

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
TheModerator:

Kabu kabu is more lucrative right now with your corrola. Before you go from Awoyaya to Oshodi, your 15k is sure. Codedly pick passengers that early morning back to Obalende, eat your egg and bigi then wait until evening hours. Pick Lakowe from lawshool and you have more than 30k net a day without commission, with less fuel too. Easy money bro. Forget running round Lagos like headless chicken, it's not paying again.
Werey, if it's that lucrative, resign your stupid job and do it. Na to dey give advice wey una never experience before una Sabi. Oluwole nitwit.

At least if you do it for 30 days, you'll make more than the stupid salary you're earning.

30k net x 30 days is 900k net. Do it.

eazzzy1:
Giving advice is easy! Living the advice you give is the hard part. Everyone knows the right thing to do when their lives wouldn’t be affected.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
Snrman1:
Una day make profit so? Cus all i see na theory
From a legend like you? undecided 🙄
Get on the road for practical, baba.
This is what they mostly preach to us here.
No dull, boss. cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
pope191:

pope191:

I even do your fuel 5k per day for 5 days, but you raised the bar to be 10k per day for 6 days. All these before subsidy. Otito diri kwa

You never see anything, Kontinueee Dey play.
Small talk wey I chuk mouth for u and Gentlelife50 talk yesterday dem don abuse me.

Just dey play, u hear ?
Those guys are probably not driving in Lagos or have special ghost as riders that wait for only them… grin Special roads without traffic (rainfall or not)

u better go chup 2 boiled egg and join d telegram group, if not u will still be complaining next year.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
Gentlelife50:

You never see anything, shey you were the one deceiving us here and we didn't take the job serious thinking you were with us only to use ehailing money to Japa.

Hard I know always come at last, I should have listened to pearl and cheerful, pope add more fire don't pity him, let him suffocate.
Shey I should bring the gala and bigi now or is it eggs you want? For more power.
grin cheesy grin

You! just avoid me totally on dis thread grin
I follow people wey know road to hit 1M target in Dec and use d money to Jappa.
ur colleagues dey gross 700k monthly dey save 10m in 3years.
Na u dey complain, na me dem dey abuse
just avoid me like dis

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5301) (5302) (5303) (5304) (5305) (5306) (5307) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.