Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4851921 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5302) (5303) (5304) (5305) (5306) (5307) (5308) ... (5716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Professional truck driving training at A1 driving school is 750k for 2 months. I was there today
Uber driving don tire you abi? Reality of driving at a loss must have been hitting your soul and ugly face really hard. You want to try your hands in truck driving abi? Mugwu. We are soon going to have a telegram group of truck drivers. Red eyed charcoal faced mofo

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
TheModerator:

Uber driving don tire you abi? Reality of driving at a loss must have been hitting your soul and ugly face really hard. You want to try your hands in truck driving abi? Mugwu. We are soon going to have a telegram group of truck drivers. Red eyes charcoal faced mofo
Mugu. There's no loss in driving. You're too stupid to understand. If not that you had a half education, it's easy to understand that walking into a driving school doesn't translate to reality of driving at a loss. Oluwole ambassador. It must be difficult to live your whole life as a dumb idiot .

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Werey, if it's that lucrative, resign your stupid job and do it. Na to dey give advice wey una never experience before una Sabi. Oluwole nitwit.

At least if you do it for 30 days, you'll make more than the stupid salary you're earning.

30k net x 30 days is 900k net. Do it.

If you can make 1M a month running mad round Lagos, why can't a sane person with a straight forward movement do it? Do you think you are doing anything special by driving 20hrs daily? Delusional must be you. Mugwu grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
TheModerator:

If you can make 1M a month running mad round Lagos, why can't a sane person with a straight forward movement do it? Do you think you are doing anything special by driving 20hrs daily? Delusional must be you. Mugwu grin
I'm not doing anything special, but for a job that requires minimum intelligence to make 1m to be too herculean for you to decipher, it proves the sub-human nature of your IQ quotient.

In a class of stupid people, you're more stupid than the last of them.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
Glithronix:

From a legend like you? undecided 🙄
Get on the road for practical, baba.
This is what they mostly preach to us here.
No dull, boss. cool

Mention names with your full chest, who are they
You don dey gross 700k codedly every month since last year dey form newbie. Well don

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Mugu. There's no loss in driving. You're too stupid to understand. If not that you had a half education, it's easy to understand that walking into a driving school doesn't translate to reality of driving at a loss. Oluwole ambassador. It must be difficult to live your whole life as a dumb idiot .
So you just strolled to a truck driving school for inspection? Follow your cravings, look for trucks in Ajah, begin dey pack sand go site. It will pay you more. I pity who dey believe this mugwu with his lies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
BAZ001:

You never see anything, Kontinueee Dey play.
Small talk wey I chuk mouth for u and Gentlelife50 talk yesterday dem don abuse me.

Just dey play, u hear ?
Those guys are probably not driving in Lagos or have special ghost as riders that wait for only them… grin Special roads without traffic (rainfall or not)

u better go chup 2 boiled egg and join d telegram group, if not u will still be complaining next year.

Baz007 just leave me... I no drive again, you and Gentlelife50 sha drag me? Make everybody deh their day in happy boys voice

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
I'm not doing anything special, but for a job that requires minimum intelligence to make 1m to be too herculean for you to decipher, it proves the sub-human nature of your IQ quotient.

In a class of stupid people, you're more stupid than the last of them.
Exactly my point, how does driving require any form of intelligence? You are lost bro and very incoherent in your submissions. Go take care of your mental health. The level at which you throw insults here doesn't speak well of a man that claims to be successful grin . I can tell that virtually all the plugs in your brain have gone missing. It all starts with fighting people around you before you run naked in the streets of Lagos, just a matter of time.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
Cheerfulgiver, bottom line is that you have not met your goals in life and have become a frustrated man. One can feel it with the incoherence coated all over your writeup. Again, you need to take a break from this slavery and madness you are into. It's eating you up dude,

I saw you the other day in a car wash. The way your eyes looked red and tired prevented me from coming out of my car to give you a dirty slap.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
TheModerator:

Exactly my point, how does driving require any form of intelligence?
Oluwole graduate. Minimum intelligence is not the same as requiring none. When I call you stupid, it's not an insult. It's just the middle name you never knew you had. Driving requires intelligence. Just minimum. Which is why I always say this job is easy, but you're too stupid to understand. Even the minimum intelligence, you no get. it's why everything seems so difficult to you. It's why you think carrying 4 strange passengers multiple times a day is better than carrying passengers that have gone through a vetted process. You are a fool.

TheModerator:
You are lost bro and very incoherent in your submissions. Go take care of your mental health. The level at which you throw insults here doesn't speak well of a man that claims to be successful .
I can tell that virtually all the plugs in your brain have gone missing. It all starts with fighting people around you before you run naked in the streets of Lagos, just a matter of time.

You're a dumb foolish goat. I can only interact with you like you were a dumb animal because goats are more intelligent than you are. I was on my own before you created this stupid moniker just to post about me. You lied against me, but now you want me to be civil? With you? You're mad. In fact, You, your father, your mother, are mad. I'm just returning the energy you came to the thread with.

I don't care about you. I have no shame. I need no accolades. Don't need you or anyone to like me. I don't post for validation. I have never claimed to be successful. Just posting my experiences as an Uber driver, just like the thread states, and I'll keep posting. You came from the pits of hell with all manners of accusations. I'll talk to you anyhow I please. You're a dumb animal to me anyway anytime, twice on Sunday. grin

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
TheModerator:
Cheerfulgiver, bottom line is that you have not met your goals in life and have become a frustrated man. One can feel it with the incoherence coated all over your writeup. Again, you need to take a break from this slavery and madness you are into. It's eating you up dude,

I saw you the other day in a car wash. The way your eyes looked red and tired prevented me from coming out of my car to give you a dirty slap.
Na your papa you see. I'm never tired. Stop trying to form familiarity. You must collect grin

Which car you get? Car you admitted you can no longer afford to fuel, that you had to price indrive 3k before you could get to work? You're a fool. I don't see you less than a fool. When you post, I see a fool. If you were on fire, I won't spit on you to save your life. I don't care. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
BAZ001:

Mention names with your full chest, who are they
You don dey gross 700k codedly every month since last year dey form newbie. Well don
Your own na to dey spray fuel inside charcoal fire. angry
Well done, sir.
Much respect, boss. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
TheModerator:

So you just strolled to a truck driving school for inspection? Follow your cravings, look for trucks in Ajah, begin dey pack sand go site. It will pay you more. I pity who dey believe this mugwu with his lies
I strolled in to check why your girlfriend wasn't picking my calls. We were supposed to meet for a quickie.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
See broke animal forming car owner. See who fuel wey I dey buy in a month is more than his stupid salary.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
TheModerator:

So initially when you came here accusing him of stealing from you and scamming you it was all a lie? shocked

You saw him one-on-one the other day and didn't come outside to apprehend him because you saw his eye was red?

grin chai! All you lazy drivers here must finally hear word lol. Cheerfulgiver must continue squeezing your necks per-second. I've been seeing all your other monikers peeping on the thread . . . where is your new TheModerator360 account? Are you saving it for when you retire this present one?

May God heal your jealous and envious soul tongue

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Na your papa you see. I'm never tired. Stop trying to form familiarity. You must collect grin

Which car you get? Car you admitted you can no longer afford to fuel, that you had to price indrive 3k before you could get to work? You're a fool. I don't see you less than a fool. When you post, I see a fool. If you were on fire, I won't spit on you to save your life. I don't care. grin

He will soon go and wake up his other alternate monikers to come here and form solidarity with him against you grin

I see them regularly coming here to drag me but I've learned to ignore them. You should try to do so too.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Conner44:

He will soon go and wake up his other alternate monikers to come here and form solidarity with him against you grin

I see them regularly coming here to drag me but I've learned to ignore them. You should try to do so too.
Na one of them be this. Caught him liking his own post.

https://www.nairaland.com/

A fool.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Na one of them be this. Caught him liking his own post.

https://www.nairaland.com/teeboyakin

A fool.

I have always known he logs in and out to his other numerous accounts to post and like his posts. Later the coward will say he saw you and didn't come out to face you because your eye was red grin

Someone who can't even come out to face you with his real/main moniker on nairaland is that the same coward that can face you out on the real life streets?

Ekwensu di ahan ebe a

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
I strolled in to check why your girlfriend wasn't picking my calls. We were supposed to meet for a quickie.
You must have picked her and started your usual fantasies about beautiful women that you can't have. Reason you went looking for her in a truck driving school. There's a reason I call you mad. You had to even lie about being married. What point are you trying to prove in a faceless forum? I get it that in the real world, you will never be recognised. The only way you can at least feel important in life is to come here and telll lies.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
Children need to grow up...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
TheModerator:

You must have picked her and started your usual fantasies about beautiful women that you can't have. Reason you went looking for her in a truck driving school. There's a reason I call you mad. You had to even lie about being married. What point are you trying to prove in a faceless forum? I get it that in the real world, you will never be recognised. The only way you can at least feel important in life is to come here and telll lies.

Oh, so the new lie you've uncovered is concerning his marriage last year? shocked Tell us something grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
Josephase:
Children need to grow up...
Cc: corner44 cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
I attended the wedding, ate very well and drank. Always attacking him makes you look like a kindergarten. GROW UP!!
TheModerator:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
So you know the sub is for you dullass
TheModerator:

Cc: corner44 cheesy

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala everywhere
grin cheesy
Mejai, yeyegbami so there's war going on here you people didn't alert me??
If I go offline again make I bend
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
Omo e don burst for here. Lol

Africa magic dey learn work for this thread hand.
See movie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
Josephase:
I attended the wedding, ate very well and drank. Always attacking him makes you look like a kindergarten. GROW UP!!
When I call the guy stupid, people think I'm being insulting. grin

See who say he know me grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
Josephase:
So you know the sub is for you dullass
Lmaoo. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
TheModerator:

You see, at this point everything I've said about you has been proven true. All the recognition I need is in the real world. To me, this thread doesn't exist. Its not real, but based on your oluwole certification, you thought it was cool to lie and claim investigative criminologist on a thread for Uber drivers o. To gain the respect of fools and idiots here. The fools celebrating when they thought a car was been retrieved. I hope you enjoy their respect.... all of you are mad

You are a jobless lout. Not jobless tout. Jobless lout. As you no go school, I have to expatiate. A jobless tout is more intelligent than you are.

A pure inbred fücktard is what you are. Whoever takes you serious is in the same category as you are. Fools. Your father is the loser here. Money he would have used to train chicken, he wasted it on your half education.

Cry more.... Bastard

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
CheerfulGiver:

Oluwole graduate. Minimum intelligence is not the same as requiring none. When I call you stupid, it's not an insult. It's just the middle name you never knew you had. Driving requires intelligence. Just minimum. Which is why I always say this job is easy, but you're too stupid to understand. Even the minimum intelligence, you no get. it's why everything seems so difficult to you. It's why you think carrying 4 strange passengers multiple times a day is better than carrying passengers that have gone through a vetted process. You are a fool.

You're a dumb foolish goat. I can only interact with you like you were a dumb animal because goats are more intelligent than you are. I was on my own before you created this stupid moniker just to post about me. You lied against me, but now you want me to be civil? With you? You're mad. In fact, You, your father, your mother, are mad. I'm just returning the energy you came to the thread with.

I don't care about you. I have no shame. I need no accolades. Don't need you or anyone to like me. I don't post for validation. I have never claimed to be successful. Just posting my experiences as an Uber driver, just like the thread states, and I'll keep posting. You came from the pits of hell with all manners of accusations. I'll talk to you anyhow I please. You're a dumb animal to me anyway anytime, twice on Sunday. grin

Dummy, I didn't read this thrash. I have analyzed you well enough to know that you have "Saviour Syndrome"..It's a psychological state of someone trying by all means to get recognition. Yours is bizzare because you are doing it in a faceless forum of total strangers.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
You see, at this point everything I've said about you has been proven true. All the recognition I need is in the real world. To me, this thread doesn't exist. Its not real, but based on your oluwole certification, you thought it was cool to lie and claim investigative criminologist on a thread for Uber drivers o. To gain the respect of fools and idiots here. The fools celebrating when they thought a car was been retrieved. I hope you enjoy their respect.... all of you are mad

You are a jobless lout. Not jobless tout. Jobless lout. As you no go school, I have to expatiate. A jobless tout is more intelligent than you are.

A pure inbred fücktard is what you are. Whoever takes you serious is in the same category as you are. Fools. Your father is the loser here. Money he would have used to train chicken, he wasted it on your half education.

Cry more.... Bastard
Cry over the rant of a mad man? grin grin In the real world, most people that clap for you here will gladly spit out when they see you. That's how much of a scum that you are. If you don't check your Saviour Syndrome, it's going to transcend to outright madness. You're not very far from it

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
TheModerator:

Cry over the rant of a mad man? grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5302) (5303) (5304) (5305) (5306) (5307) (5308) ... (5716) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Ceenelly(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.