Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773861 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5417) (5418) (5419) (5420) (5421) (5422) (5423) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
Pearl1910:

Lolz...that guy is a disgrace but doesn't know. As usual, shame no dey catch mad man

Oloriburuku boy always forming drivers association supporters club chairman, but when it was time to show REAL HELP, na abule-egba under bridge you carry am go, connect am with limca lemon seller....Yet you dey disturb make Dem give you commission say you show Dem road to where dem buy limca lemon..awon agent isonu....na cho cho cho cho...omo-ale

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:03am On Aug 04, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Lmao. Which dirty salary is good? Always giving stupid advice he cannot take. I wake up anytime I like and leave home anytime I like. If Dem born am well make he try am. grin

Nothing pain reach working like an elephant and eating like an ant grin

Ask Baz001 him go tell you how far

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:11am On Aug 04, 2023
mejai:
Men! At this rate, na to sell guns and bullets. Make una find una selves and shoot urselves.
Everyday fight and argument.

If u wan shoot BAZ001 (my G) na juju for mirror we go use deport am from Congo. angry angry

Abeg u dis clown no put me for trouble , wetin be my own for dis matter

Come back to Nigeria at dis time, Wey NLC dey strike ,
doctors in Lagos strike ,
helicopter dey fall on its own,
and agbado president has gone to threaten Niger with war in 7 days. How ?
which army una wan use fight war D army wey no fit defeat boko haram ?

pls everyone should cancel his comment grin
No war but peace on dis thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2023
dapotemi:

Oloriburuku boy always forming drivers association supporters club chairman, but when it was time to show REAL HELP, na abule-egba under bridge you carry am go, connect am with limca lemon seller....Yet you dey disturb make Dem give you commission say you show Dem road to where dem buy limca lemon..awon agent isonu....na cho cho cho cho...omo-ale

You are depressed and fustrated guy, make I leave u before u go commit suicide. Try and heal from ur sour and broken heart. All will be well don't worry. If u want to be happy, resign from that toxic job, don't b lazy and hussle to make money for ur family and see how they respect you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mattbass(m): 7:25am On Aug 04, 2023
I be bolt driver and at the same time dey sell correct vegetable variety seeds for those into vegetable farming. Irrigation season don dey come, make Una patronise Una boy side hustle. I relocate from Abuja go Kaduna and still dey run my bolt biz with this side hustle. 07034813439 be my contact.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2023
Toxic thread, it’s time Seun close down this thread…

Too toxic to exist

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 7:58am On Aug 04, 2023

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

Check for accidents, stolen vehicles, recalls ....and more

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 8:19am On Aug 04, 2023
BAZ001:

Abeg u dis clown no put me for trouble , wetin be my own for dis matter

Come back to Nigeria at dis time, Wey NLC dey strike ,
doctors in Lagos strike ,
helicopter dey fall on its own,
and agbado president has gone to threaten Niger with war in 7 days. How ?
which army una wan use fight war D army wey no fit defeat boko haram ?

pls everyone should cancel his comment grin
No war but peace on dis thread.
The way you take dey get real time update about a country you're no longer in baffles me

It's either one of two things
Either you're back to this country low key or you dey do soft work abroad with so much time on your hands to play

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2023
Omoapena:

Too toxic to exist
U can kindly unfollow, it's not by force to be on this thread...you always feel entitled

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2023
mattbass:
I be bolt driver and at the same time dey sell correct vegetable variety seeds for those into vegetable farming. Irrigation season don dey come, make Una patronise Una boy side hustle. I relocate from Abuja go Kaduna and still dey run my bolt biz with this side hustle. 07034813439 be my contact.

How much be the seed?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mattbass(m): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2023
izzou:

How much be the seed?

Cucumber Ashley= 4,500
Watermelon Kaolack=4,500
Onion Red Creole=4,800
Tomato UC=6,500
Tomato Rio=6,800

All in 100grams

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2023
Eyinola1:
u are a strong 💪 man

U r stronger than me aje.
All those gym equipments u dey carry, I no fit carry am o grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adebaba5: 11:53am On Aug 04, 2023
Acidosis:

Many e-hailing drivers obviously earn more than their passengers who earn salaries but have you considered the impact of a single policy on the e-hailing job? Uber partners should not be too comfortable. A single policy change from Sanwo-Olu and your job is gone. They have done it before with Oride, Gokada, etc., They can absolutely do it again.
Salary earners are not immune to govt policies.
GSK has exited Nigeria due to the harsh economic conditions in the country caused by bad govt policies. Their employees(salary earners) will be out of job.
So everybody shouldn't be too comfortable anywhere

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
This Corolla is following Benz and Lexus to do 0-100km/s in 5secs grin when him reach him destination, he will now realise he barely made his fuel money, then go online to complain. God will give him wisdom.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
Pearl1910:
This Corolla is following Benz and Lexus to do 0-100km/s in 5secs grin when him reach him destination, he will now realise he barely made his fuel money, then go online to complain. God will give him wisdom.

I hope it's not that our man here that his Corolla does 6km/litre

More specifically that protest advocator 😂

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
dav1002:

I hope it's not that our man here that his Corolla does 6km/litre

More specifically that protest advocator 😂
E fit be am

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
mejai:

E fit be am
Una too like trouble for these thread. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
Dem don start again. sad
How I wish there's a column to properly report these mumu drivers. sad

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
BAZ001:

Guy, u go kill me with laughter. Your own no good at all. Na to dey pour fuel u sabi.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Glithronix:
Dem don start again. sad
How I wish there's a column to properly report these mumu drivers. sad
Baba talk true, e be like say you dey enjoy the cruise cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
konkoabove:

Something wey dey vex person. angry
I h8te seeing drivers posting using passengers' page.
Can't they keep quiet?
Can same be done on bolt?
No be their fault, na because indrive integrate both passenger and driver's platform.
They will make order and when you arrive PU point, they would cancel, making you waste fuel and losing your money to refund wallet. angry
Since day before yesterday, I don dey avoid picking orders made by "new users", if you not get quite number of rides + good rating ⭐, I'm not picking your order.
Very annoying people. angry

Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
dapotemi:
Hello Dangote, why do you have to delve into oil and gas to supplement your cement biz..Are you not proud of the cement biz again? Why supplementing nau?
You see how the thing sound abi?
Effect of long driving hour, it will deny you those important nutrient that usually help your brain to function optimally and those nutrient will goes straight to your leg, you go come take am dey match brake!!!
Another thing it does is to make you accept that an employee can take his payslip and post it.....See your brain, see danfo driver brain! Matchless!!!
Soon, when important & qualitative decisions are being discussed, you will be ask to pls step outside...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Glithronix:

Something wey dey vex person. angry
I h8te seeing drivers posting using passengers' page.
Can't they keep quiet?
Can same be done on bolt?
No be their fault, na because indrive integrate both passenger and driver's platform.
They will make order and when you arrive PU point, they would cancel, making you waste fuel and losing your money to refund wallet. angry
Since day before yesterday, I don dey avoid picking orders made by "new users", if you not get quite number of rides + good rating ⭐, I'm not picking your order.
Very annoying people. angry

Much respect, boss.

grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
konkoabove:

Look at this one below.
How many rides does he have that gave him this kind of rating ⭐
E sure me say na driver.
One driver go pick am now and regret it.
His order keeps popping up on my page, e sure me say him dey do rubbish with drivers.
They just want to spoil indrive for serious people using it.
Jobless idiots. angry

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
izzou:

grin grin grin
Na him signature be that na, Glithronix I love your signature jare. No mind those yeye drivers.

Much Respect Boss 🫡
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoapena:

Too toxic to exist

Where you dey go? Online la wa!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Another one. sad
They're just contaminating indrive.
This one is a driver.
Many of those guys go be on this thread. sad

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eyinola1: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
Pearl1910:

U r stronger than me aje.
All those gym equipments u dey carry, I no fit carry am o grin
lol hahaaa 😆 😂 🤣
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eyinola1: 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
Glithronix:
Another one. sad
They're just contaminating indrive.
This one is a driver.
Many of those guys go be on this thread. sad
do u know most drivers don't border to read, they will just rush to accept and br dragging the request 🙄 lol 😆

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
dapotemi:

You see, when I complain that you are acting foolish someone said it appears am insulting you.....Now I get, obviously you now see this thread as a 'house' , your papa house!....Now I get where the problem is, you have some kinda of emotional attachment to this place and that becloud your reasoning vis a vis your judgement..Oh I get, oya take your house, celeb oshi...Now I get where the whole emotional delusion is coming from...Sir, how much is the rent in this our daddy's house? I meant it when I called you a goat.

Goat again grin How dis matter take reach Tojah
D Tojah we know is always staying on d fence pouring fuel to fire. How u manage drag am from fence into dis gbas gbos shock me ooh.

Sooteè Tojah come join twerking gang overnight…

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
Planning to buy a car?

Comprehensive VIN Checks & Reports

https://www.carguide.ng

+2347011116171 [Direct WhatsApp Chat Link In Signature]

Available 24 Hours
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
You go explain tire grin

Show evidence or Getat

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5417) (5418) (5419) (5420) (5421) (5422) (5423) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cupidkc(m), Baker77, Omoapena(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.