Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4797003 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5542) (5543) (5544) (5545) (5546) (5547) (5548) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
grin grin

So am so so happy
My car was a good Buy

Omo from lagos to Benin My guys said they didn't use up to 15k fuel grin

And they said they met heavy traffic for road

;that means my car dey do between 10-12km/L
grin

So 20k fuel was bought and they said I still have like 6k worth of fuel left

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:
grin grin

So am so so happy
My car was a good Buy

Omo from lagos to Benin My guys said they didn't use up to 15k fuel grin

And they said they met heavy traffic for road

;that means my car dey do between 10-12km/L
grin

Nice one, Congrats! no borrow person car drive. No loose guard bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Nice one, Congrats! no borrow person car drive. No loose guard bro.

Thanks bro I appreciate

My guy come dey jealous me say him own car dey drink fuel cos he's driving a 2010 Toyota corolla and if you see his car looks like brand new but e dey chop fuel like mad

I go just make sure I stick to the former oil that was being used to service the car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

Thanks Bro but I heard sometimes that thing is useless especially for professional thieves am thinking of doing insurance. I would prefer insurance than car tracker
Try do both then. Or better, use nsurance that has tracker.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
Conner44:

As in ehn . . . Him accounts for here na Legion grin

Even TheModerator dey learn where this superintendents of almajiri incorporated NL chapter dey cool

Whenever I'm done having this sort of conversations with the foolish corner44, it always feel as if my brain has been replaced with a ball of coconut. Your stupidity is that contagious. You can continue your folly and worthless banters with your fellow agberos and villagers like larry1960. Never again.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
davit:

Remember to add car tracker immediately. It is very important. In fact more important than insurance.

What insurance are we talking about here shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

Thanks Bro but I heard sometimes that thing is useless especially for professional thieves am thinking of doing insurance. I would prefer insurance than car tracker

For a car you want to put on the road, comprehensive insurance is a must. Trackers are a waste of money. Only thing it does is give you a feel good factor. Any brain dead electrician can disable it under 10 minutes.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
Itsrm:

For a car you want to put on the road, comprehensive insurance is a must. Trackers are a waste of money. Only thing it does is give you a feel good factor. Any brain dead electrician can disable it under 10 minutes.

Yes bro I've made up my mind am not looking at how much its gonna cost me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

Yes bro I've made up my mind am not looking at how much its gonna cost me

Better o. Cars are too expensive now to be gambling with.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
Doris4ever:

Can you drop your contact. Can't find your contact anywhere. Are you still active.

09034803923 Try this number
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
donbrowser:

09034803923 Try this number

Thanks.
That account has not been active since July, are you sure he's still on nairaland.
Have you used his insurance services before.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
TheModerator:

Whenever I'm done having this sort of conversations with the foolish corner44, it always feel as if my brain has been replaced with a ball of coconut. [/b]Your stupidity is that contagious. You can continue your folly and worthless banters with your fellow agberos and villagers like larry1960. [b]Never again.

You get coconut 🥥 head already angry no be me and your banter cause that one.

So you want to run? Have you forgotten our normal routine where you and I banter and at the end of the day (after i must have used you to wipe the floor) you climax and shout my name like three times before the mods rush here to ban you? undecided why deviate from our thing? You don't want me to be having my mini erections from your screams of my names? cry

So someone cannot play with you again? Small tinini pepper wey me and Larry pepper you na him make you dey yarn soliloquy for us here angry

You think say you get sharp mouth abi, dey form troll cheesy . . . See, If that pencil wey you dey keep for inside your right pocket need sharpener you suppose talk make we help you. We sabi say the gun wey dey your left pocket no need oiling, no be today you resume for your bus stop agbero office. Remember wetin I tell you about fuel and tyre sha cool

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
Doris4ever:

Thanks.
That account has not been active since July, are you sure he's still on nairaland.
Have you used his insurance services before.

Yes I have, they are very reliable.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BItt: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

Send Aza
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
Itsrm:

Only if the electrician is aware there is a tracker in the vehicle.
Many stolen cars have been recovered because they had a tracker installed.
Not saying insurance isn't good or important but it's not a replacement for trackers.
Comprehensive insurance works well in d event car is accidented, damaged or vandalised, but in situations of stollen vehicle, u go explain tire before they replace it.
Trackers are also useful to monitor d drivers movement, so he doesn't come and tell u stories or even claim to be in Ikeja when they have gone to Calabar and back with ur car and still be complaining they no see work do.
Tracker is not waste of money.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 3:06am On Oct 08, 2023
Larry1960:

It is advisable you do both.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 5:05am On Oct 08, 2023
Pearl1910:

Not saying insurance isn't good or important but it's not a replacement for trackers.
Comprehensive insurance works well in d event car is accidented, damaged or vandalised, but in situations of stollen vehicle, u go explain tire before they replace it.
Trackers are also useful to monitor d drivers movement, so he doesn't come and tell u stories or even claim to be in Ikeja when they have gone to Calabar and back with ur car and still be complaining they no see work do.

Always use a broker
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 5:49am On Oct 08, 2023
Pearl1910:

Insurance will always pay when a vehicle is stolen. Whether you explain tire or not before they do is not relevant here. The bottom line is that they pay. If you have a system that is 99.9% useful in cases of theft, accidents, vandalisation or damages, why do you have to waste money on another system that is only useful in cases of theft? Even in those cases of theft, it's less than 20% effective.

The only fair point you have made is that you can use it to monitor your drivers but there's another way that does not cost one naira. Not 100% effective but it works. I can't put it here for obvious reasons.

Again, trackers are a waste of money.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:09am On Oct 08, 2023
Itsrm:

Insurance will always pay when a vehicle is stolen. Whether you explain tire or not before they do is not relevant here. The bottom line is that they pay. If you have a system that is 99.9% useful in cases of theft, accidents, vandalisation or damages, why do you have to waste money on another system that is only useful in cases of theft? Even in those cases of theft, it's less than 20% effective.

The only fair point you have made is that you can use it to monitor your drivers but there's another way that does not cost one naira. Not 100% effective but it works. I can't put it here for obvious reasons.

Again, trackers are a waste of money.

Kindly share the other way abeg.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 7:21am On Oct 08, 2023
Pearl1910:

Kindly share the other way abeg.

I'll mention you on a dead thread. If I put it here, it will "cast" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:40am On Oct 08, 2023
Itsrm:

I'll mention you on a dead thread. If I put it here, it will "cast" cheesy

Okay o...will be expecting
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ejaisky: 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
Larry1960:

Thanks bro I appreciate

My guy come dey jealous me say him own car dey drink fuel cos he's driving a 2010 Toyota corolla and if you see his car looks like brand new but e dey chop fuel like mad

I go just make sure I stick to the former oil that was being used to service the car
What do you actually get? Corolla or Civic?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
Avoid Ikorodu road. Ojota to Fadeyi blocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
Good day everyone, please I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt) to deliver weekly.

I’m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I’m very sincere and very careful in my endeavors.

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

My location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
vicdon:

Send me the 100k, let me pray for you.

Hahahhaha

Hahaha... See whining!

Btw me and you who go dash each other money?

But I no forget watin u do for me that year oooh... 150k really saved my then poor ass menh... I will for ever appreciate you and will never forget.

Thanks so much bro
God bless you

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ejaisky:

What do you actually get? Corolla or Civic?

2007 corolla

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
That frustrated igbo boy has your mum fed you today grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obuneme: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
Abeg what's the disadvantages of using a 2014 honda accord for this ehailing business?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
Larry1960:

That frustrated igbo boy has your mum fed you today grin
Sir Larry this eatery no go give u endorsement so?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
Johnchrix:
Sir Larry this eatery no go give u endorsement so?

Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
Larry1960:

Lol
You dey laugh? Na so influencer work dey start and indeed you have pushed this brand so much over here. Just build up your social media following and perhaps luck will smile on you. You go dey sell land, influencing brand etc. Do you know one popular musician that sang about his American experience? He said " the extent that we ate KFC even the chicken started running away from us."

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2023
Shebi some guys here dey complain say them no dey make profit that's because the machine una dey use for the hustle dey chop fuel.

So from lagos to Benin My guys said they left lagos 9am and got to Benin after 5PM that's like
8 hrs . Normally lagos to benin is 5hrs they said they were protesting around okada. So they spent 4hrs I traffic. My niqqurs said they were doing 140k to 160km/hr I swear those my niqqurs dey drive speed am always fretful when am inside their cars so when I did my calculations I found out that car was doing above 12km/litre for the mpg that is to say 15000 divided by 8hrs journey means every hr fuel ⛽️ consumption is #1875
Which is equivalent to 3.125 litres of fuel @ 600 per liter with Air condition on grin
Make una no dey buy lemon car no wonder some people dey complain no profit grin

Imagine they loaded 4 passengers from lagos to Benin
At the rate of 10k per passenger = 4OK-15K less of fuel= net profit go come be 25k
If dem pick from road side not park dem no go pay any agbero so you can see profit

Anyway way it might have consumed more if it was like 5 occupants inside the vehicle

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5542) (5543) (5544) (5545) (5546) (5547) (5548) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: IFSHR and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.