Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4789029 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5545) (5546) (5547) (5548) (5549) (5550) (5551) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
TheModerator:

How do you have rat of this size sharing the same apartment with you, to the extent of setting up booby traps inside your house? grin Guy, na Ajegunle you dey live or you have moved further south to Okokomiko? Or is this Chevron Drive when you visited your goat mentor? cheesy

The werey dey fear to mention name grin make voltron no come outside for him matter this night.

It's good, the trap you already triggered this afternoon was enough kiss

superintendents:
this Guy, you again...

Baba e get where one man wan do giveaway tomorrow on this website and I never see you or your organisation represent there till now, are you not aware undecided abi make I give you gps coordinates to the thread?

Or you have already got it covered a long time ago with your alternates posing as brother, sister and cousins lol cool as a boss cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
Felicity0001:

My MB C200k has a 1.8l as d Corolla yet the Iver hype Corolla is no where close to where fuel economy where my kompressor is

Audio fuel economy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
Pearl1910:

Audio fuel economy

It's a 1.8L engine without turbo on a 2 wheel rwd vehicle. They should have similar mpgs unless the benz wasn't already a heavier vehicle by some margin.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
lagusboyyy:
Lol.

This guy funny o. You yab person,still rep am at the end of your post.

Funny.

Na correct guy him be. It's good to be very respectful in everything you do as a human being.

It's what separates man from beast (the type we set traps for) wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2023
Good day everyone, please I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt) to deliver weekly.

I’m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I’m very sincere and very careful in my endeavors.

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

My location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 7:48am On Oct 16, 2023

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 11:28am On Oct 16, 2023
Conner44:

The werey dey [b]fear to mention name grin make voltron [/b]no come outside for him matter this night.

It's good, the trap you already triggered this afternoon was enough kiss

Baba e get where one man wan do giveaway tomorrow on this website and I never see you or your organisation represent there till now, are you not aware undecided abi make I give you gps coordinates to the thread?

Or you have already got it covered a long time ago with your alternates posing as brother, sister and cousins lol cool as a boss cheesy

Fear a creten? Calling him a goat is a compliment. At least, normal goats know when day turns to night and go back home unlike your ewu mentor that will graze from dawn to dawn

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:52am On Oct 16, 2023
I don’t understand, I bought 17litres of fuel at NW in Maryland last week and went to abeokuta and came back, i still have enough fuel inside my car, the car was doing 22.5MPG but when I drive within Lagos doing trips, the fuel will just be dropping anyhow

In fact, I hardly see 26k with 10k fuel doing bolt alone but I’m pretty sure my car isn’t consuming fuel…

In city, I do 20.0MPG

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
Omoapena:
I don’t understand, I bought 17litres of fuel at NW in Maryland last week and went to abeokuta and came back, i still have enough fuel inside my car, the car was doing 22.5MPG but when I drive within Lagos doing trips, the fuel will just be dropping anyhow

In fact, I hardly see 26k with 10k fuel doing bolt alone but I’m pretty sure my car isn’t consuming fuel…

In city, I do 20.0MPG

Lagos to Abeokuta to and fro is less than 200kms.

The average bolt driver covers more in a day within Lagos.

That's ignoring the fact highway driving gives better gas mileage.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mamman40(m): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
Glithronix:

Good evening, sire.
I'm reachable here
👇👇👇
generalabtronics@yahoo.com
You can remove your digits if it's needed.

Much respect, boss.

I have sent a msg to u, Boss.
Do acknowledge pls.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
mamman40:

I have sent a msg to u, Boss.
Do acknowledge pls.
I've seen it now, will notify you once I reply.

Much respect, baba.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
lagusboyyy:
Lol.

This guy funny o. You yab person,still rep at the end of your post.

Funny.
You don't know that many are mad but only a few are roaming.....this room too quiet this days

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
@mamman40

Check. I have replied.

Much respect, baba.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mamman40(m): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
Glithronix:
@mamman40

Check. I have replied.

Much respect, baba.
Thank u Boss.
I'm honored.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
Pearl1910:

Audio fuel economy
Audio? Be like you want troll oga Pearl.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:51am On Oct 17, 2023
ReadaDream:
Audio? Be like you want troll oga Pearl.

Lolz...by the testimony of two or three a matter is established.
Na only Felicity they preach that fuel economy gist for Benz meanwhile we have many people driving that car.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:26am On Oct 17, 2023
Pearl1910:

Lolz...by the testimony of two or three a matter is established.
Na only Felicity they preach that fuel economy gist for Benz meanwhile we have many people driving that car.
How many people use the car here compared to Corolla?.. I don't have any problem with fuel. Even though my A/F Sensor is bad, I still make profit.

For a fact, there a 10s of cars with better fuel economy than Corolla.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:48am On Oct 17, 2023
ReadaDream:
How many people use the car here compared to Corolla?.. I don't have any problem with fuel. Even though my A/F Sensor is bad, I still make profit.

For a fact, there a 10s of cars with better fuel economy than Corolla.

List the 10.

10 that are common on our roads oh. No compel me to use Google grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:39am On Oct 17, 2023
izzou:

List the 10.

Yaris
City
Accent
Focus
Civic
Cerato added
Rio
Skoda
Golf
Jetta
S40

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:43am On Oct 17, 2023
You can still add passat and these are your regular cars you're used to seeing on the road, just get a sound one.

SOUND ONE OOO, because no lemon car will survive ehailing unless you want to be working for uber and mechanic.
Even your almighty and overhyped Corolla will still show you shege if u buy an abused one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:48am On Oct 17, 2023
Add cerrato too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:22am On Oct 17, 2023
Gentlelife50:

150k? Mehn kindhearted men full here ooo.

Na today you know? Na Gbos gbas spoil dis place aswear... Wicked mechanics going around to spoil people's name na them pursue them from here reason they don't prosper but keep running from piller to post.

Can you imagine say as Larry dey promote chicken republic now only for CR to come go tell Domino Pizza not to make him a brand ambassador... No be wickedness if the heart be that?

But God no go shame us.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:31am On Oct 17, 2023
radautoworks:
Jamrockin' Fried Rice is back ooo

www.jamrockng.com

Na rice wey cause me and my oga problem that year... lol

The aroma was inresistable

I'll send a dispatcher to get me some

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:41am On Oct 17, 2023
BoboKush:
House, help! ... Where can I get synthetic oil

Sae 0w-20

For what car exactly, Corolla or a 2023 car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:43am On Oct 17, 2023
Johnchrix:
Sir felicity i greet you.

I sight you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:45am On Oct 17, 2023
Pearl1910:

Audio fuel economy

It is ur audio?

Won't you leave me alone with my audio to enjoy our audio fuel in peace?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:46am On Oct 17, 2023
Conner44:

It's a 1.8L engine without turbo on a 2 wheel rwd vehicle. They should have similar mpgs unless the benz wasn't already a heavier vehicle by some margin.

Leave am make him dey talk.

Who no go can neva relate

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:57am On Oct 17, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Yaris
City
Accent
Focus
Civic
Cerato added
Rio
Skoda
Golf
Jetta
S40

You forgot to add Isuzu, Mitsubishi, Nissan, only to mention a few.

Most of those C300 you see in the road have better mpg than the Corolla it self when we talk about FE...

How many cars had pearl used since he started ehailing?

Me wey don use ova 5 different cars for Uber pearl wants to tell me about FR... I laugh

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:03am On Oct 17, 2023
Felicity0001:

You forgot to add Isuzu, Mitsubishi, Nissan, only to mention a few.

Most of those C300 you see in the road have better mpg than the Corolla it self when we talk about FE...

How many cars had pearl used since he started ehailing?

Me wey don use ova 5 different cars for Uber pearl wants to tell me about FR... I laugh

Even that Mazda guys use for Uber has better mpg than the Corolla.

The only competitive advantage the Corolla has over all of these cars is the 2nd value even the resale value self it's due to its popular demand... We Nigerians made it so.

Even the EOD i4 is a fantastic mpg...

But the pearl we all know has never agreed to a fact so no point arguing with him

Readadream's car is even a 2.0L while my is 1.8l with turbo so I don't know how pearl wants to win this argument

That swimming poll at bale street somewhere around Jakande or wherever and all the waters in that terrain my car has swim all of them not once not twice, countless times... A lot of Corolla died in those pool but my enters and come out.

Shey na Ikorodu I never go? Satalite, Ojo LGA, badagry... Ibadan? Some places only two tires will be in the ground yet my car has never stock neither has any one help me push it.

The body is strong, a yokozuna can sleep on the Binet yet you won't find any dent.

Cost of maintenance is cheaper, parts are cheap the only thing is when the electrical issues starts you won't enjoy having it.

If not for bad roads in Nigeria who do you think will be using most Toyota cars?
Nobody

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 4:47am On Oct 17, 2023
Felicity0001:

For what car exactly, Corolla or a 2023 car?

Lexus keep 2014.... I finally got it at total
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 5:23am On Oct 17, 2023
Good day everyone, please I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt) to deliver weekly.

I’m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I’m very sincere and very careful in my endeavors.

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

My location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:41am On Oct 17, 2023
izzou:

List the 10.

Seriously? Make I laugh grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5545) (5546) (5547) (5548) (5549) (5550) (5551) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: donbrowser(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.