Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735991 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5543) (5544) (5545) (5546) (5547) (5548) (5549) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BItt: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
Felicity0001:

Hahaha... See whining!

Btw me and you who go dash each other money?

But I no forget watin u do for me that year oooh... 150k really saved my then poor ass menh... I will for ever appreciate you and will never forget.

Thanks so much bro
God bless you

Wow 150k go far o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Larry1960:
Shebi some guys here dey complain say them no dey make profit that's because the machine una dey use for the hustle dey chop fuel.

So from lagos to Benin My guys said they left lagos 9am and got to Benin after 5PM that's like
8 hrs . Normally lagos to benin is 5hrs they said they were protesting around okada. So they spent 4hrs I traffic. My niqqurs said they were doing 140k to 160km/hr I swear those my niqqurs dey drive speed am always fretful when am inside their cars so when I did my calculations I found out that car was doing above 12km/litre for the mpg that is to say 15000 divided by 8hrs journey means every hr fuel ⛽️ consumption is #1875
Which is equivalent to 3.125 litres of fuel @ 600 per liter with Air condition on
grin
Make una no dey buy lemon car no wonder some people dey complain no profit grin

Imagine they loaded 4 passengers from lagos to Benin
At the rate of 10k per passenger = 4OK-15K less of fuel= net profit go come be 25k

If dem pick from road side not park dem no go pay any agbero so you can see profit

Anyway way it might have consumed more if it was like 5 occupants inside the vehicle

Omoapena come and see how this guy did his own calculations. All those times I was telling you about mpg this is what I was expecting you to do

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
Conner44:

Omoapena come and see how this guy did his own calculations. All those times I was telling you about mpg this is what I was expecting you to do

Bro na so my guy was complaining about his own corolla too saying he uses 30k fuel that's 50 litres with Ac on from lagos to Benin.
He said his car na lemon car e don tanko if him load passengers from benin to lagos him dey hardly make profit
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ejaisky: 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
Larry1960:

2007 corolla
Okay. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
obuneme:
Abeg what's the disadvantages of using a 2014 honda accord for this ehailing business?
2014 Honda Accord ke? If na me, I go just sell the 2014 Honda Accord, use the money buy like 2-3 Honda civic 2004 or 07 civic then put it out for rental or HP
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:32am On Oct 09, 2023
Larry1960:
Shebi some guys here dey complain say them no dey make profit that's because the machine una dey use for the hustle dey chop fuel.

So from lagos to Benin My guys said they left lagos 9am and got to Benin after 5PM that's like
8 hrs . Normally lagos to benin is 5hrs they said they were protesting around okada. So they spent 4hrs I traffic. My niqqurs said they were doing 140k to 160km/hr I swear those my niqqurs dey drive speed am always fretful when am inside their cars so when I did my calculations I found out that car was doing above 12km/litre for the mpg that is to say 15000 divided by 8hrs journey means every hr fuel ⛽️ consumption is #1875
Which is equivalent to 3.125 litres of fuel @ 600 per liter with Air condition on grin
Make una no dey buy lemon car no wonder some people dey complain no profit grin

Imagine they loaded 4 passengers from lagos to Benin
At the rate of 10k per passenger = 4OK-15K less of fuel= net profit go come be 25k
If dem pick from road side not park dem no go pay any agbero so you can see profit

Anyway way it might have consumed more if it was like 5 occupants inside the vehicle

I wish it's as easy as you are seeing it, but no wahala.
Na these calculated calculator calculations dey put people into trouble, i was in a bus one day passenger was saying "these drivers are making money ooo", from oshodi to Ajah 1k per person (that's 18k) according to him for a single trip, plus small small loads.
I didn't want to discourage him i was just saying it's true it's true, he was like how many people are making that amount in this Lagos in a day?

As for 15k fuel to Benin, it's normally normal Bro.
It's a 1.8 engine and it's not up to 300 kilometers, cars generally conserves fuel on highway trips.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:34am On Oct 09, 2023
Felicity0001:

Hahaha... See whining!

Btw me and you who go dash each other money?

But I no forget watin u do for me that year oooh... 150k really saved my then poor ass menh... I will for ever appreciate you and will never forget.

Thanks so much bro
God bless you

150k? Mehn kindhearted men full here ooo.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:55am On Oct 09, 2023
obuneme:
Abeg what's the disadvantages of using a 2014 honda accord for this ehailing business?
Quote Cheerfulgiver. Be like he fit link you with some high paying client wey go prefer premium car like yours. Ehailing go scatter the car o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlechika(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
73O9:

You are bigger than this Kanu, you don't have to get down to that level to prove a point.
Remember," a dog that follows a goat will also eat grass" and " when a sane man and a mad man talk, you won't know who's sane between them".
Baba fall my hand.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Na these calculated calculator calculations dey put people into trouble, i was in a bus one day passenger was saying "these drivers are making money ooo", from oshodi to Ajah 1k per person (that's 18k) according to him for a single trip, plus small small loads.
I didn't want to discourage him i was just saying it's true it's true, he was like how many people are making that amount in this Lagos in a day?

It's a 1.8 engine and it's not up to 300 kilometers, cars generally conserves fuel on highway trips.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7870824/experience-uber-driver-one-day

Someone should introduce him to the group where they make millions

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Wanbissaka: 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
Larry1960:

Send Aza
my account was banned so I couldn't post. Is this still valid sir?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Wicked πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
Only one comment today.

Let me make it two!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
donbrowser:

Wicked πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Lol, he's already made up his mind so nothing u say will matter at that point.
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
Watin dey happen na, the thread just dry. cheesy. Meanwhile avoid night especially these ember month, two drivers were killed in ph yesterday, so let's be careful out there.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
Just like one was killed about 2 days ago in Abuja. I know times are hard and sons of men need to meet up but not at the expense of your life. Once 7/8pm knack, just go home to rest and hustle another day.

ksmart027:
Watin dey happen na, the thread just dry. cheesy. Meanwhile avoid night especially these ember month, two drivers were killed in ph yesterday, so let's be careful out there.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jamie1000: 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
obuneme:

Pros: Fuel economy with the ones that has eco friendly ,
Magnet for offline and charter.
Cons: Big engine, big gear, Expensive parts, too big for low class riders.
Advice: If you must use it, target your audience as Luxury. You cannot fight in potopo with Corrola riders and not look stupid.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 7:06am On Oct 12, 2023
Good day everyone, please I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt) to deliver weekly.

I’m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I’m very sincere and very careful in my endeavors.

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

My location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2023
How far @Glithronix, it's been a while, how hustle. Much respect boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by schukwuma(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2023

Let’s chat about money!

If you are a creator, freelancer, gig worker, entrepreneur, tech bro, or nomad
join us for an immersive experience at The Digital Work Confluence where we talk about how to achieve financial prosperity and a better future.

Register today🫡🏽
https://lu.ma/digitalworkcon

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
ksmart027:

Fuel subsidy removal is bitting hard, Drivers are feeling the heat. we need pearl to bring back his motivational speech to ginger men to get back to the hustle. Na when hustle sweet people dey come online on this thread comment.

As per the killing of drivers Bolt needs to scrape that driver score activity or acceptance rate, that shiit is one of the factors that is putting drivers life in danger especially the naive and inexperienced ones.

This ember months your safety first before anyother thing

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
GeneralZodd:

Fuel subsidy removal is bitting hard, Drivers are feeling the heat. we need pearl to bring back his motivational speech to ginger men to get back to the hustle. Na when hustle sweet people dey come online on this thread comment.

As per the killing of drivers Bolt needs to scrape that driver score activity or acceptance rate, that shiit is one of the factors that is putting drivers life in danger especially the naive and inexperienced ones.

This ember months your safety first before anyother thing

We need pope more. If you're reading this, please come back. This place is saner now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bammzzie:
How far @Glithronix, it's been a while, how hustle. Much respect boss
We gallant, baba.
As the thread cooled down, na so we followed suit, and oga pearl don talk wetin make the thread dey calm. smiley
Hustle dey go well.
Thanks for the mention.

Much respect, baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
Jamrockin' Fried Rice is back ooo

www.jamrockng.com

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 6:14am On Oct 13, 2023
Gentlechika:
Guys, where's komodapson? I just hope he's fyn

I'm doing exceedingly well bro, thanks for your concern, I so much appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
ksmart027:

I hear say na only pearl remain wey dey cashout for this hustle, it is either him or larry that can wake this sleepy giveaway uber lagos japa thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No experience from the road again, if you talk they will ask you who you voted for. Abi make dem say you dey frustrated lol.

Ire o!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
Glithronix:

We gallant, baba.
As the thread cooled down, na so we followed suit, and oga pearl don talk wetin make the thread dey calm. smiley
Hustle dey go well.
Thanks for the mention.

Much respect, baba

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
Breaking news

How true is this? Abuja pilots on this thread please kindly confirm.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2023
YeyeGbami:

I hear say na only pearl remain wey dey cashout for this hustle, it is either him or larry that can wake this sleepy giveaway uber lagos japa thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No experience from the road again, if you talk they will ask you who you voted for. Abi make dem say you dey frustrated lol.

Ire o!

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5543) (5544) (5545) (5546) (5547) (5548) (5549) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Childfree, northbird and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.