Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773965 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5584) (5585) (5586) (5587) (5588) (5589) (5590) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2023
Pearl1910:

2. Launch your Bolt App, Click the car logo, untick Economy. That's all.

I no see economy to untick. Hope I'm good to go smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2023
Barbiturate:

But you rush tick business option
How many business rides have you taken so far my gee

😂
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2023
Barbiturate:

Yes boss, u be big boy. Na we wey dey drive 1999 car dem dey give option for Economy grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2023
dav1002:

But you rush tick business option
How many business rides have you taken so far my gee

😂

Walai, I no tick anything. I just dey work. Na as Uche talk am, I quickly go check....make I dey sure smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2023
Pearl1910:

Yes boss, u be big boy. Na we wey dey drive 1999 car dem dey give option for Economy grin

You wey get fleet of cars smiley

E sure me say na you be the biggest boy for this thread

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2023
obinoral1179:
So come position for area and you no cut tickets or sanwo Ile...... Good morning my neighbour how are you doing?
No vex, sir.
When next I'm repeating it, I would do the needful. smiley
Good morning, sir.
I kuku dey fine.

Much respect, boss.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2023
Barbiturate:

Is that your plate number?
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Barbiturate:

People dey order business?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Barbiturate:

Biggest boy ke. Me wey dey live for border.
U dey Yaba, some people dey Lekki Phase 1, some people dey Chevron grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
Omoapena:

I no know.....I just dey work smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
Pearl1910:

Biggest boy ke. Me wey dey live for border.
U dey Yaba, some people dey Lekki Phase 1, some people dey Chevron grin
Normally na mainland millionaire you be na..e money na still mainland him de. Island na so so fake life full.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
Glithronix:
Yesterday being Sunday, I went out of my radius.
Picked one babe from Rococo restaurant on Ozumba Mbadiwe and destination was Alimosho.
On our way going, she was talking to a man who was identified as BF and she asked me if she could change location to Shagamu. She wanted to meet her boyfriend.
On hearing this place, omoh, I declined straight, and we were already on 3mb.
She sha dey beg me say make I take her, though she was lively and a free-talker, but I was like wetin I wan go do for Shagamu nah?
Her fare amount to Alimosho was 6.7k and I was like, which kind change of location be this?
After some friendly and cheerful discussion, I sha changed my mind and said "lemme take this challenge" for once.
We agreed on summing everything up to 20k.
Omoh, na so I fired down to Shagamu ooh.
Driving from Iyana Oworo to her destination in Shagamu was 50mins on a complete free and 'trafficless' road.
We just fired down with some mad gbedu from my playlist.
Dropped her at her boyfriend's hotel and received 20k inside my Opay instata.
Make I burst una bubbles, I fired back to Lagos alone. No roadside pickup. Just me, my ac and gbedu. smiley
I left my app on on my way back and I got a trip notification going to Ikeja (5k+) on getting to Mowe, I ignored though, cos I already drove past where the person was when I sharperly put the pickup point on the map.
Heading straight towards FRSC on isheri to position on Akinsanya street before the FRSC office, Ojodu Berger, got a nice trip notification from Morgan estate going to Ajah/Sangotedo. Omoh, I pick am oooh. grin
I said we go rugged am like that cheesy. Dropped the person at Shoprite. 1hr 15mins trip. No wahala.
Dropped the person and positioned opposite Shoprite, sangotedo. Got my last trip to Joygate hotel on Airport Road, Ajao.
1hr 08mins drive, fired down. Closed for the day before 10pm and total gross was 63k+. Fuel 15k.

Much respect, bosses.

Glad to see that you tried something out of your comfort zone...I have said it before, Longggghh trip is the way to go with this hike in fuel...If you can do an average of 4 long trip in a day, you will make something reasonable....if you're a full time driver, target long trip...Short trip is TIME consuming, drained your fuel faster...and with very little to show for it..Before you do 5 short trip on indriver, you might have spent up to 3 or 4 hours on it with just a total of maybe 6k but just one long trip of less than 2 hour, you're getting not less than 10k on a free road..

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
Pearl1910:

Abeg who know Mrjaydee

Hmmm long story
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
Omoapena:

Sure. I do more of business trips especially at night or some areas when drivers are scarce.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2023
@Glit, why this your app dey let riders reduce price like this? Dem say 4600, the guy reduce am to 3800. If you click 4600, he will decline.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2023

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
dapotemi:

Glad to see that you tried something out of your comfort zone...I have said it before, Longggghh trip is the way to go with this hike in fuel...If you can do an average of 4 long trip in a day, you will make something reasonable....if you're a full time driver, target long trip...Short trip is TIME consuming, drained your fuel faster...and with very little to show for it..Before you do 5 short trip on indriver, you might have spent up to 3 or 4 hours on it with just a total of maybe 6k but just one long trip of less than 2 hour, you're getting not less than 10k on a free road..
Na so, my oga smiley
On a norms self, I'm the long-trip type. Not a fan of all those short-short trips.
That one I did on that Sunday really made my work easy and fast. smiley 😋

Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by meedeen: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
Pearl1910:

1. Ask them Lasdri for what, let them explain the category of people that should have Lasdri, then tell them u don't fall into any category.

Thank you so much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Barbiturate:
@Glit, why this your app dey let riders reduce price like this? Dem say 4600, the guy reduce am to 3800. If you click 4600, he will decline.
That one even better.
I've seen a lot of 1hr 30min priced @5k. angry
I wonder who would pick such ride
44mins ride for 4.6k self na trash, that wicked soul still dey reduce am to 3.8k
I don't look such twice and I won't even bid. Na straight ignore I dey give such. sad
Some riders are very wicked and I don't think that's new to everyone of us.

Much respect, sir.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
We don enter season o. Anybody with church mind should please give me car link make i follow una cash out this period abeg o. 08039746252
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
Barbiturate:

Who get fleet of cars should help me please. Even if na car wey i fit use for one month hustle fix mine,i will be very happy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
tojahh:

Hmmm long story

Abeg cut am short
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
Pearl1910:

Abeg cut am short

Wahala grin

If some of you see the kind of people you banter words with here, una go apologize to una children for house.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:23am On Nov 23, 2023
Bolt do me strong thing, they blocked me for a whole 7days...

What do they expect me to do for that 7days🤦
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:23am On Nov 23, 2023
Omoapena:

Use the period to REST.. tongue

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 6:52am On Nov 23, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2023
Omoapena:

Na to switch to other apps na..u can't stay idle without making money.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 7:34am On Nov 23, 2023
After voting in their emilokan and fighting off all others from coming out to cast their own votes they have decided to dump their winner and his yeye win to run away from what they helped to build.

Okay oh. No wahala. The God of karma is always one step ahead of all of una grin

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2023
Who knows any uber inspection centre around Alausa, Ikeja.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TUBLEZ(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2023
I no understand this bolt app again, na so so out of radius request or 12 mins to pick up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:46am On Nov 23, 2023
tojahh:

Wahala grin

If some of you see the kind of people you banter words with here, una go apologize to una children for house.

Naso...see them grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2023
Pearl1910:

1. Ask them Lasdri for what, let them explain the category of people that should have Lasdri, then tell them u don't fall into any category.

There is no option showing economy on the app. Screenshot will help better please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5584) (5585) (5586) (5587) (5588) (5589) (5590) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: northbird, Mewales, donbrowser(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.