Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4758284 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5587) (5588) (5589) (5590) (5591) (5592) (5593) ... (5693) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:34am On Nov 24, 2023
donbrowser:

Why was Obi prudent in saving Anambra state funds but he built his own brewery? grin

How come we can see his Next supermarket everywhere yet he saved money meant for state development? grin

Obi was one of Abacha's boys in the 90s. He was importing as far back as then

Obi was the MD/CEO of Fidelity bank before he stepped his feet into the government house.

Verifiable means of income; unlike Seyi that bought an £11 million home in UK. I no sabi the work wey e do.

You can struggle to convince yourself that you made the right choice in February, but your Polish choice says otherwise grin

Of all countries...Poland? grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2023
izzou:

Obi was one of Abacha's boys in the 90s. He was importing as far back as then

Obi was the MD/CEO of Fidelity bank before he stepped his feet into the government house.

Verifiable means of income; unlike Seyi that bought an £11 million home in UK. I no sabi the work wey e do.

You can struggle to convince yourself that you made the right choice in February, but your Polish choice says otherwise grin

Of all countries...Poland? grin

Simple question why did Obi saved his state's money meant for development of the state but did not save his own money but instead used it to build a brewery?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2023
Omoapena:
Bolt do me strong thing, they blocked me for a whole 7days...

What do they expect me to do for that 7days🤦

Me too. Na why i keep quiet here since
I didnt bother going on indrive... Used it only over the weekend

My ban will end tonight sha

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2023
My friend wants to join the hustle with his car
He drives those tiny peugeot (307 i think) but its 4 doors... Would bolt allow?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:35am On Nov 24, 2023
donbrowser:

Simple question why did Obi saved his state's money meant for development of the state but did not save his own money but instead used it to build a brewery?

You asked me a question about his source of wealth and i have answered. Which one be the rhetorical sub questions again? grin

Why did you quickly lose faith in the Master strategist? grin

You didn't even call him out. You wan quickly use back door, run go Poland with tourist visa. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2023
MrReeseG:

Me too. Na why i keep quiet here since
I didnt bother going on indrive... Used it only over the weekend

My ban will end tonight sha

If bolt continue like this, they will loose more than half of their drivers...

The suspension pain me o cox I didn't work at all through out last week and this week that I decided to work back to back, they gave me 1 week blocking, anyway, I dey manage indriver....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2023
Glithronix:

While reeseG was negotiating/bidding higher for the ride, me I sharperly pick am straight just to chop ReeseG's eyes.
I chop him eyes. grin grin

Much respect, boss.

The thing pain me
Be like make i come beat you

😅🤣😂😅🤣😂
(Seun don dey allow android emoji)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2023
izzou:

You asked me a question about his source of wealth and i have answered. Which one be the rhetorical sub questions again? grin

Why did you quickly lose faith in the Master strategist? grin

You didn't even call him out. You wan quickly use back door, run go Poland with tourist visa. grin

Where did I ask you about his source of wealth?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:59am On Nov 24, 2023
Omoapena:

The suspension pain me o cox I didn't work at all through out last week and this week that I decided to work back to back, they gave me 1 week blocking, anyway, I dey manage indriver....

Many have said this and nothing has changed, see Felicity001 to teach you how to get multiple bolt accounts.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2023
To rent house for lagos now na risk, before you know Lasg don bring bulldozer wan bring down the house.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 9:21am On Nov 24, 2023
Omoapena:

These people blocked me at the peak of hustle on friday night, i wan cry.
All because i was declining 5km above pickups... Like why will i go 5+km to go pick someone up that might cancel in between my trip pick them up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 9:22am On Nov 24, 2023
donbrowser:

Many have said this and nothing has changed, see Felicity001 to teach you how to get multiple bolt accounts.

@felicity001 oya nau
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2023
donbrowser:

Is it possible to get multiple accounts with them?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2023
MrReeseG:

@felicity001 oya nau

Felicity001

Abeg, lecture us...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2023
Omoapena:

Is it possible to get multiple accounts with them?

Na only ọgbà Driver fit give you that update, I mentioned his name up there for you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2023
izzou:

When i saw the comment, I was struggling to remember where I saw this monicker.

grin grin grin grin

Make una let the guy breeeef abeg. Na support e support the Master strategist..E no kill person

Egbon? na you talk say make I free am before oh. If not I for don dey drag am like tiger generator wey im plug soak oil grin

He wants to run . . . lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2023
Conner44:

Egbon? na you talk say make I free am before oh. If not I for don dey drag am like tiger generator wey im plug soak oil grin

I'm allergic to dragging grin

I lost about 4 tiktok accounts to Obidogs, Twitter dragging sef no be small. If you like drag me from now till thy kingdom come, nothing will change
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2023
Conner44:

If he wants to run, at least run properly.

Which one be to use tourist visa to Poland?

After 30 or 90 days, what's next? Abi him think say e easy to work and cross in 90 days?

I hope he takes Abike Dabiri's precious advice.

Stay here or go legitimately grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7920682/stop-travelling-abroad-without-proper

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Atk1nson(m): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2023
izzou:

If he wants to run, at least run properly.

Which one be to use tourist visa to Poland?

After 30 or 90 days, what's next? Abi him think say e easy to work and cross in 90 days?

I hope he takes Abike Dabiri's precious advice.

Stay here or go legitimately grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7920682/stop-travelling-abroad-without-proper

You waste time talking to that guy. Since the guy mentioned that no evidence of subsidy removal in spite of the obvious, I note he is not one that quarrels with common sense.

If after you supported Tinubu and likely Buhari, you are seeking to go to Poland as an illegal immigrant, common sense would tell him that something is wrong in his reasoning, but alas, he remains at war with common sense.

He continues to blame Peter Obi for his problem and claim tinubu is the best. Not a very smart fellow.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2023
Atk1nson:

You waste time talking to that guy. Since the guy mentioned that no evidence of subsidy removal in spite of the obvious, I note he is not one that quarrels with common sense.

If after you supported Tinubu and likely Buhari, you are seeking to go to Poland as an illegal immigrant, common sense would tell him that something is wrong in his reasoning, but alas, he remains at war with common sense.

He continues to blame Peter Obi for his problem and claim tinubu is the best. Not a very smart fellow.

grin grin

You will forever remain ignorant. You that can't even understand the whole Poland issue is whom I would expect to provide any proof of intellectual discussions?

Hell No!

Mention 1 thing I've said about Peter Obi or Tinubu that's a lie.

I will add 1 more fact, Tinubu is your president for 8 years and Peter Obi or any IPOB apologist will never rule Nigeria. Period!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2023
Imagine him calling people Obid*ots...u can measure his bile,hatred and level of gutter from his words. I stand to be corrected nobody has ever called BAT supporters BATid*ots on this thread. Well, like Tojah said, if u see some people in real life, u will apologise to ur children for stooping so low to having ur name feature on thesame page with such classless and gutter individuals. Like father, like son, he will not mind stealing identity to travel out.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2023
Atk1nson:

He taught Peter Obi a lesson, then contemplates running to Poland on a Tourist visa..

Like Poland? E wan go turn labourer for there?

They will tell you to believe in Nigeria, and then try to sneak out through the back door. grin

grin grin grin grin

Pearl better show him how to net 100k a week.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2023
Pearl1910:
Imagine him calling people Obid*ots...u can measure his bile,hatred and level of gutter from his words. I stand to be corrected nobody has ever called BAT supporters BATid*ots on this thread. Well, like Tojah said, if u see some people in real life, u will apologise to ur children for stooping so low to having ur name feature on thesame page with such classless and gutter individuals. Like father, like son, he will not mind stealing identity to travel out.

grin

See the person that called someone factory reject few days ago. Master of con game. I'm no longer the gentle guy I was before my last ban, na gbas for gbas, I don tell una
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Betamusic(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2023
Bosses, abeg I wan share one issue with my 2004 Camry big daddy.
If I on AC, e go work, sometimes if I match break the engine go come low sometimes off for road. I noticed say the engine no balance. We don buy new nozzle, change coil, change plugs, service everything but the engine no gree balance. Even for the exhaust e no smooth. Dem say make Dem check valve, Dem loose top cylinder...rings for no4 piston don break. We change all the rings, grind top. Still engine never balance. I noticed it consumes like 8litre for a 42km journey. Though catalyst no dey, I found out that the previous user used mosquito net as catalyst and the thing don scatter for the catalyst pipe. We don comot everything. What else can I do again to balance the engine. I never get ladipo money.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2023
Betamusic:
If I on AC, e go work, sometimes if I match break the engine go come low sometimes off for road. I noticed say the engine no balance. We don buy new nozzle, change coil, change plugs, service everything but the engine no gree balance. Even for the exhaust e no smooth. Dem say make Dem check valve, Dem loose top cylinder...rings for no4 piston don break. We change all the rings, grind top. Still engine never balance. I noticed it consumes like 8litre for a 42km journey. Though catalyst no dey, I found out that the previous user used mosquito net as catalyst and the thing don scatter for the catalyst pipe. We don comot everything. What else can I do again to balance the engine. I never get ladipo money.

Check sensor wey dey at the top of engine...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Betamusic(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2023
Omoapena:

Check sensor wey dey at the top of engine...

Dis circled sensor ...rewire said it's working

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
Betamusic:

Did you change the AC compressor?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Betamusic(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2023
donbrowser:

Did you change the AC compressor?

No
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
Betamusic:

Dis circled sensor ...rewire said it's working

Nope
Not that one, there's one sensor that goes inside the engine from the top cylinder, I forgot what it's called...

It's somewhere close to the timing chain area...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
.. this present govt is clueless on how to move the country forward.

It's pathetic.
Those on fixed pay are under serious pressure.
Items in the market have really gone up.
Bag of rice is 60k. Same bag that was bought last year November@ 40k.
Just 6 months..and everyone is complaining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Betamusic(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
Omoapena:

Nope
Not that one, there's one sensor that goes inside the engine from the top cylinder, I forgot what it's called...

It's somewhere close to the timing chain area...

Can you show me through picture boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2023
Applied for move (uber) car since 2021. They are just calling me today to come and take a car for hired purchase.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5587) (5588) (5589) (5590) (5591) (5592) (5593) ... (5693) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Betnomore and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.