Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4805699 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5586) (5587) (5588) (5589) (5590) (5591) (5592) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2023
Omoapena:

Brother, I no still understand am, I'm trying to figure the road but I couldn't...

Atleast open ur Google app and type in Montgomery road. U will see it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
Omoapena:

I don't understand, like if people are coming from that road beside domino pizza going towards 3mb, they can turn left to enter Herbert Macaulay?

Or what do you mean...

You can't turn left from Montgomery. Montgomery is the first road on the left (
after the neuropsychiatry hospital..(Muritala Muhammed way). See the image below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Pearl1910:

Typical "my tribe must rule" man. It was never about competence or track record or performance. They all knew BAT can't do nothing but siphon like he did in Lag but they said "we will support him still, afteral he is our tribes man"
Quality of life, sickness, cost of living, failed economy, hardship etc is served to all irrespective of tribe, religion or party.
Anybody wey wan run leave the govt wey him campaign for, vote in, support or sponsor na Agent/Immigration Lawyer go dupe am. E no go see that visa. IJN
Unless him confess and apologize.

i know say you get beef for asiwaju tey tey, now wey him government don get k leg you wan finish am with accusation.

If you look naija history you would know that
Igbos wont vote yoruba to power.
Yorubas wont vote igbo to power
hausa prefer to vote yoruba or other tribe to power than to vote igbos

Until we can rewrite those hatred from the past , omo na so we go dey circle around. Tribalism and politics is inseparable in Nigeria.

last election the three major tribes tested their might by voting for their brother, the one wey get ground work and sabi politics won.

I no wan dey talk naija matter, e no really worth the time. Make God sha dey bless us him pikin.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
some things change for this map, abi na just me.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
Omoapena:

I surprised too o
Person dey boil for lekki and heavy down pour dey for mainland but everywhere dey flooded for mainland o...
Wonderful.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2023
YeyeGbami:
some things change for this map, abi na just me.
Mid last week, they changed the face of it, but it didn't last up to 24hrs before they switched it back to the normal face.
Seems it has come to stay like that now.
But I still prefer the old view to this new one sha.

Much respect, boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
YeyeGbami:

i know say you get beef for asiwaju tey tey, now wey him government don get k leg you wan finish am with accusation.

Until we can rewrite those hatred from the past , omo na so we go dey circle around. Tribalism and politics is inseparable in Nigeria.

last election the three major tribes tested their might by voting for their brother, the one wey get ground work and sabi politics won.

I no wan dey talk naija matter, e no really worth the time. Make God sha dey bless us him pikin.

You need to study that your history well bro. Igbos voted massively for Obasanjo in both elections he contested. So I don't get what history you are talking about. Igbos have voted for a yoruba, voted for an hausa man, voted for an ijaw man. That your so called history of this tribe will not vote for this tribe or that tribe does not apply in any way to igbos.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
How far?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
Honda civic 2008 and Toyota corolla 2005 available for lease. The civic can be put on HIre purchase dependent on the offer.

Contact 07066003327

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
ThisisIkemefuna:
How far?

10 marks

I have not betted before

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2023
YeyeGbami:

BAT's antecedent is all I need to know he will not do anything good. Just like Bubu.
I no get beef for anybody, it's just common sense and objectivity.

Your history is watery, Igbos voted Shagari, Abiola, OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ. They voted above many Igbo candidates and in one of these occasions the almighty Ojukwu was on d ballot. So u r wrong to say Igbo people don't vote other tribes. Just because for ones they chose to support their own who was clearly the best candidate, u r saying this.
Let's remove ourselves from this useless trend of tribalism, it will help no one. The older generation failed, let's not continue in that stead. Let's break the validity of the quote that "an African will sell the whole nation into slavery provided his tribes man is King of the slaves"

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
vivalavida:

You need to study that your history well bro. Igbos voted massively for Obasanjo in both elections he contested. So I don't get what history you are talking about. Igbos have voted for a yoruba, voted for an hausa man, voted for an ijaw man. That your so called history of this tribe will not vote for this tribe or that tribe does not apply in any way to igbos.

why didn’t they vote for abiola?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
Pearl1910:

BAT's antecedent is all I need to know he will not do anything good. Just like Bubu.
I no get beef for anybody, it's just common sense and objectivity.

Your history is watery, Igbos voted Shagari, Abiola, OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ. They voted above many Igbo candidates and in one of these occasions the almighty Ojukwu was on d ballot. So u r wrong to say Igbo people don't vote other tribes. Just because for ones they chose to support their own who was clearly the best candidate, u r saying this.
Let's remove ourselves from this useless trend of tribalism, it will help no one. The older generation failed, let's not continue in that stead. Let's break the validity of the quote that "an African will sell the whole nation into slavery provided his tribes man is King of the slaves"

The matter long pass me and you. As for me i no get beef for any tribe and government never for once did me any good. One day we might be lucky to break generational differences

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Are you being selective in yoruba person that was voted for?

What you said was igbos don't vote yoruba and that has been disproved.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
vivalavida:

Are you being selective in yoruba person that was voted for?

What you said was igbos don vote yoruba and that has been disproved.

I agree with you and pearl. But one thing dey very sure in naija politics, tribe will always come before other things. Na where government hold everybody blokus be that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
Conner44:
After voting in their emilokan and fighting off all others from coming out to cast their own votes they have decided to dump their winner and his yeye win to run away from what they helped to build.

Okay oh. No wahala. The God of karma is always one step ahead of all of una grin

Ghen ghen ghen!!!
They voted their choice yet want to run away.

Everybody go chop breakfast, I only pity those who didn't vote emilokan.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
[quote author=Omoapena post=127053053]This Lagos is wild, I was on my way from osapa to unilag when I entered a big pot hole and my tyre deflated instantly, I parked by the road side to switch my tyre with the spare only for these touts/miscreants to appear from nowhere, they were 7 in numbers, they offered to help me but I said I'm okay with changing the tyre myself, I thought they would leave after telling them that but to my surprise, they were waiting.

Mine was at ikeja Along, by that conoil filling station.
Before I even loose the punctured tire finish, some dodgy looking guys don surround me.
Long story short... na the security for the filling station beg them to collect 1k from me. People just dey pass, nobody put mouth for the matter, and nah day time oo...

Another one na for night along capitol road agege. Nah rider settle them with 5k. When we got to rider's destination at egbeda, I told rider not to pay for the ride that I already ended the ride at agege but he insisted and gave me 3k. Some riders no get P i swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Uncle Uncle... Baba don hold you for blokos ontop the highly rated props wey you drop, you don run shift post grin.

I always like this una way of accepting defeat ehn grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Atk1nson(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
Conner44:
After voting in their emilokan and fighting off all others from coming out to cast their own votes they have decided to dump their winner and his yeye win to run away from what they helped to build.

Okay oh. No wahala. The God of karma is always one step ahead of all of una grin

Even sudan, he no go fit go.

He will eat agbado for the next 4 years

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
Conner44:

When i saw the comment, I was struggling to remember where I saw this monicker.

grin grin grin grin

Make una let the guy breeeef abeg. Na support e support the Master strategist..E no kill person

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Atk1nson(m): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

Make una let the guy breeeef abeg. Na support e support the Master strategist..E no kill person

The miscreant is not even looking for a proper emigration visa. He is hoping to abscond to poland on a visitor's visa. Probably go there to claim asylum, giving the country a bad name.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bigdam:
Toyota Corolla available for rental.
100k refundable deposit, TC apply.
2 verifiable guarantors
40k weekly rentals.
Residing in Ojodu,Alagbole, Opic, Ogba, Agege, Ikeja, Ketu, Gbagada will be preferred.
Living in a gated compound or secured street is a must.
Responsible and God fearing person.
Experienced and High Earner has added advantage.
Contact 08132492726 (WhatsApp only) if interested.
See conditions. Chaii,how many people wan bring out this 100k so? Drivers don really suffer for Nigeria.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:10am On Nov 24, 2023
Atk1nson:

Even sudan, he no go fit go.

He will eat agbado for the next 4 years

Lolz...and he will b recruited into that Army that will be fed with agbado, ewa and cassava grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:21am On Nov 24, 2023
Atk1nson:

The miscreant is not even looking for a proper emigration visa. He is hoping to abscond to poland on a visitor's visa. Probably go there to claim asylum, giving the country a bad name.

He will go and tell them he is gay that his life is under threat in Nigeria grin make Dem no Depot am.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:24am On Nov 24, 2023
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

Make him stay back enjoy the work of the master strategist na. The man that wants to transform Nigeria like he transformed Lagos.
He wan run...that's Witchcraft na. And my Bible says "suffer not a witch to ..." I must press him neck suffocate am.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 2:48am On Nov 24, 2023
Pearl1910:

Make him stay back enjoy the work of the master strategist na. The man that wants to transform Nigeria like he transformed Lagos.
He wan run...that's Witchcraft na. And my Bible says "suffer not a witch to ..." I must press him neck suffocate am.

grin grin

I love your submission just like what I've been saying all these while too. If you believe Obi turned Anambra into Dubai, move to Anambra and buy fleet of cars just like in Lagos just to prove me wrong that he was a failure.

Only 2 set of people support Obi:

1. People who never visited or stayed in Anambra when he was governor or even till now.

2. His tribesmen that want an Igbo presidency despite know how much of a failure he was.

So my dear pearl, the day you visit Anambra and come back here to show me all the good works of Obi, only then will I take you serious.

There's no single old thread on nairaland, Twitter or anywhere you see 70% of Anambra people praising Peter Obi. Example is this:

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

When una ready for presidency, make una bring David Umahi, we go vote that one. Taink U.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:39am On Nov 24, 2023
tojahh:

Uncle Uncle... Baba don hold you for blokos ontop the highly rated props wey you drop, you don run shift post grin.

I always like this una way of accepting defeat ehn grin grin

I go check my aza, i no see alert ni.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 5:25am On Nov 24, 2023
Pearl1910:

Just use one minute to watch this video and tell me why you're proud of this pathetic liar grin

Peter Obi said he has accompanied the president of America to an event before. Scroll the video to 4:45 - 5:10 grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVwdxC_dytk?si=CZ6FfRBluY_HPDNc

When he wants to lie, just wait. He will drift off and pause small. One side of his mind is asking him: are you sure you want to drop this Lamba? Is it not too big?
Then the other side will say: Drop it joor! Nothing will happen.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:17am On Nov 24, 2023
Fibel:
Hi guys , trust the hustle is going well .

Putting up my car for sale due to relocation.
Toyota Camry 2009 SE @3.2 .HVAC (cools on and off) and front bumper needs fix. Used by me since imported in 2021.
Zero nine zero one seven six one two six seven eight .

Just seeing this, still available? Ready to pay this morning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2023
donbrowser:

grin grin

I love your submission just like what I've been saying all these while too. If you believe Obi turned Anambra into Dubai, move to Anambra and buy fleet of cars just like in Lagos just to prove me wrong that he was a failure.

Only 2 set of people support Obi:

1. People who never visited or stayed in Anambra when he was governor or even till now.

2. His tribesmen that want an Igbo presidency despite know how much of a failure he was.

So my dear pearl, the day you visit Anambra and come back here to show me all the good works of Obi, only then will I take you serious.

There's no single old thread on nairaland, Twitter or anywhere you see 70% of Anambra people praising Peter Obi. Example is this:

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

When una ready for presidency, make una bring David Umahi, we go vote that one. Taink U.

grin grin grin

If there's one thing Obi was better than the others, it was in being prudent. I can bet we won't have been seeing all these insensitive spendings especially from the presidency. Imagine saying Nigeria is broke, but he had gone to run the most expensive cost of governance since 1913.

And then, Tinubu has gone to show that he is as dull as even the Buhari before. When a state has money, the governor will look like a Master strategist. Now, we can see that nothing dey him head.

Well, elections are over...The real losers once again are you and me. You that supported him didn't even give him a year doubt. Na Poland you dey find....Poland of all countries?

One of my earnest desires is that Atiku should not merge with Obi. Let the 8 million Nigerians stupidly go again in 2027 to teach Obi a lesson.

Sadly, you won't even be available to make up that number. grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 7:06am On Nov 24, 2023
BestTrades:

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:20am On Nov 24, 2023
izzou:

grin grin grin

If there's one thing Obi was better than the others, it was in being prudent. I can bet we won't have been seeing all these insensitive spendings especially from the presidency. Imagine saying Nigeria is broke, but he had gone to run the most expensive cost of governance since 1913.

And then, Tinubu has gone to show that he is as dull as even the Buhari before. When a state has money, the governor will look like a Master strategist. Now, we can see that nothing dey him head.

Well, elections are over...The real losers once again are you and me. You that supported him didn't even give him a year doubt. Na Poland you dey find....Poland of all countries?

One of my earnest desires is that Atiku should not merge with Obi. Let the 8 million Nigerians stupidly go again in 2027 to teach Obi a lesson.

Sadly, you won't even be available to make up that number. grin

Why was Obi prudent in saving Anambra state funds but he built his own brewery? grin

How come we can see his Next supermarket everywhere yet he saved money meant for state development? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5586) (5587) (5588) (5589) (5590) (5591) (5592) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: providencia(m), Mewales and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.