Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,880 members, 7,810,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729509 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5616) (5617) (5618) (5619) (5620) (5621) (5622) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 6:58pm On Jan 09
Has anyone considered converting their car to CNG?

I'm considering doing it, do you think it will be a good move?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 7:07pm On Jan 09
Omoapena:

Shey you were arguing with me the other time. Its not even up for debate IMO. Every Bolt driver should do it. It will take less than 3 months to recoup whatever you spend doing it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:23pm On Jan 09
Itsrm:

Shey you were arguing with me the other time. Its not even up for debate IMO. Every Bolt driver should do it. It will take less than 3 months to recoup whatever you spend doing it.

After watching most of Gazzuzz videos on TikTok, I feel it will make sense. Just that, there won't be much space for loads in the trunk..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 7:28pm On Jan 09
Omoapena:

After watching most of Gazzuzz videos on TikTok, I feel it will make sense. Just that, there won't be much space for loads in the trunk..

How many times a day do you carry people with loads that won't fit into the trunk? Not worth wasting an extra 10k or more a day on fuel.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 7:40pm On Jan 09
CheerfulGiver:
New year motivation... This is after commission. Still did over 160k on indrive same week.

Look who's on the Uber side of life wink wink
Happy New Year my brother

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:05pm On Jan 09
MrReeseG:

You have never been more right about the type of cars these amateur drivers drive. Apart from our regular guys in their IS250, corolla drivers dey drive like upgraded korope drivers.

grin grin grin grin

But some legends dey here wey be say na Corolla dem dey use oh.
Make person no go step on the eyes of the elders. grin

Much respect, baba.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:08pm On Jan 09
obinoral1179:
are we in April already?

cool cool cool

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:59pm On Jan 09
Itsrm:

I second you on this.

Find cash, buy a cheap but mechanically sound 4 litre engine vehicle. Convert to dual Petrol CNG fuel system. Fill both tanks. Register for ehailing. Hit the streets.

Hmm, if it was me I will just get the biggest tank possible to safely fill my boot leaving space for only spare tyre and emmergency tools.

If rider shows up with more than one travelling bag as luggage or ask me to carry bag of rice i cancel. Afterall small vehicles like that shouldn't be hauling loads upandan. The the load on my rear suspension should be mainly for the gas tank only.

Who rider load epp undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09
Where to refill on a stead is the major concern plus the cost is half enough to put another car into the business....I don't really think it what the cost sha

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Foreigner12(m): 8:00am On Jan 10
CheerfulGiver:
New year motivation... This is after commission. Still did over 160k on indrive same week.
You've switched to Uber?
Ahh, you didn't update us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 8:06am On Jan 10
Kaymaxi2222:
Where to refill on a stead is the major concern plus the cost is half enough to put another car into the business....I don't really think it what the cost sha

Conner44:

I second you on this.

Find cash, buy a cheap but mechanically sound 4 litre engine vehicle. Convert to dual Petrol CNG fuel system. Fill both tanks. Register for ehailing. Hit the streets.

Hmm, if it was me I will just get the biggest tank possible to safely fill my boot leaving space for only spare tyre and emmergency tools.

If rider shows up with more than one travelling bag as luggage or ask me to carry bag of rice i cancel. Afterall small vehicles like that shouldn't be hauling loads upandan. The the load on my rear suspension should be mainly for the gas tank only.

Who rider load epp undecided

And you don't think it's worth the cost? Something that will save you not less than 3m in fuel cost per annum. Is that not more than the cost of putting another vehicle on the platform?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:13am On Jan 10
Omoapena:

Hold on. Follow the leaders. The likes of God is Good, Peace., Agofure, ABC have not switched..

Wait for their moves.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:29am On Jan 10
northbird:

Hold on. Follow the leaders. The likes of God is Good, Peace., Agofure, ABC have not switched..

Wait for their moves.

CNG filling stations are not rampant yet. Waiting for "leaders" is not enough excuse if you ask me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 8:37am On Jan 10
donbrowser:

CNG filling stations are not rampant yet. Waiting for "leaders" is not enough excuse if you ask me.
Since most drivers prefer working on the island, there is one CNG filling station at adeola odeku
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 8:39am On Jan 10
Foreigner12:

You've switched to Uber?
Ahh, you didn't update us.
He did if you Dey group, he mentioned it before switching when he noticed somethings about them.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Foreigner12(m): 8:59am On Jan 10
hefelove:

He did if you Dey group, he mentioned it before switching when he noticed somethings about them.
Okayy. I no dey group sha. Just steadily learning from him on here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:12am On Jan 10
northbird:

Wait for their moves.

Interstate journeys and ehailing are not the same thing. Not even by a mile. You shouldn't use one to compare to the other.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:16am On Jan 10
Foreigner12:

Okayy. I no dey group sha. Just steadily learning from him on here.

There has been nothing to learn from him here over the past year. He stopped posting critical information here since early last year because the hyenas wanted to eat him.

He had cracked indrive's code since early last year and only switched to using uber last December to see if some tricks can be utilised to make better income for drivers on that particular app.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 10:47am On Jan 10
Conner44:

There has been nothing to learn from him here over the past year. He stopped posting critical information here since early last year because the hyenas wanted to eat him.

He had cracked indrive's code since early last year and only switched to using uber last December to see if some tricks can be utilised to make better income for drivers on that particular app.

This is 2024, you still haven't changed. Werey spokesman.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:55am On Jan 10
TheModerator:

This is 2024, you still haven't changed. Werey spokesman.

You no be sane person right from time na . . . undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 10:59am On Jan 10
Conner44:

You no be sane person right from time na . . . undecided

Until you post your own dashboard here, no one will believe you. Just a hypeman for the goat driver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:01am On Jan 10
TheModerator:

Until you post your own dashboard here, no one will believe you. Just another hypeman

Is that one your problem now? undecided all the ones that were posting their dashboards here that you decided to create 20 new accounts to chase away what did you gain?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 11:09am On Jan 10
Conner44:

Is that one your problem now? undecided all the ones that were posting their dashboards here that you decided to create 20 new accounts to chase away what did you gain?

No, I didn't. They were rather poached away from this thread to Telegram (the weak ones though). Those who have minds of their own are still here.

This is a better platform to share and converse than a closed Telegram circuit being powered by an ego filled little self conceited creten

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:17am On Jan 10

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:19am On Jan 10
TheModerator:

No, I didn't. They were rather poached away from this thread to Telegram (the weak ones though). Those who have minds of their own are still here.

This is a better platform to share and converse than a closed Telegram circuit being powered by an ego filled little self conceited creten

Oh . . . Very interesting So you were aware of the bolded above before you barged into this thread with your lies and double speak against an innocent person? 🤔

Is the last part of your post the reason you told numerous lies against him here? Are you so insecure about his achievements that you even had to trace him into the same Telegram group you disparage but are yet to make a single post on there ever since you joined early last year?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 11:32am On Jan 10
Conner44:

Oh . . . Very interesting So you were aware of the bolded above before you barged into this thread with your lies and double speak against an innocent person? 🤔

Is the last part of your post the reason you told numerous lies against him here? Are you so insecure about his achievements that you even had to trace him into the same Telegram group you disparage but are yet to make a single post on there ever since you joined early last year?

Kettle calling pot black.. Na you no get shame, a hustle you've never pertook or had a stake in. You no be driver, you no get moto, common rider you no be but you are forever present in all Uber platforms giving tips. Lolz

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:35am On Jan 10
TheModerator:

Kettle calling pot black.. Na you no get shame, a hustle you've never pertook or had a stake in. You no be driver, you no get moto, common rider you no be but you are forever present in all Uber platforms giving tips. Lolz

Yep that's me right there . . . I give tips , always have always been. Right from 2006 when I joined this forum.

What of you? What do you give on this forum apart from lies, deceit, hatred, jealousy and envy?

Don't worry . . . Think hard and take your time to answer, I will wait wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:36am On Jan 10
Conner44:

Interstate journeys and ehailing are not the same thing. Not even by a mile. You shouldn't use one to compare to the other.

What do you know? Switching to cng is to ultimately avoid high cost of fuel.
Interstate vehicles. "God is good n co "expend more on fuel than ehailing drivers, fuel is a major cost to them and they havent converted to cng yet. They use more fuel than ehailing drivers. There's no ehailing driver that buys 50k fuel/day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:40am On Jan 10
northbird:

What do you know? Switching to cng is to ultimately avoid high cost of fuel.
Interstate vehicles. Good is good n co expend more on fuel than ehailing drivers, fuel is a major cost to them and they havent converted to cng yet. They use more fuel than ehailing drivers. There's no ehailing driver that buys 50k fuel/day.

The simple reason they haven't converted to CNG is because of the dearth of proper CNG filling stations along their route plus the inconvenience of installing a rather larger CNG tank into their chassis which will reduce the amount of passengers or luggage they can haul on any given trip.

It's apples and oranges bro.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 11:40am On Jan 10
Itsrm:

And you don't think it's worth the cost? Something that will save you not less than 3m in fuel cost per annum. Is that not more than the cost of putting another vehicle on the platform?
so where will I be refilling since you say it will save me 3m per annum until refilling station is wide spread then it's not what it ....plus Nigeria that I know eh once that goes into mainstream the guys in charge will hike the price just as usual then start telling us how much they are selling it in Europe and the likes

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:42am On Jan 10
donbrowser:

You learn from the leaders because they have more business insights.
Per vehicle on a one on one basis,the Young shall grow /Agofure/Ekeson buses still buy more fuel than the ehailing drivers. Don't forget,they even operate in routes ( south eastern/southern)where fuel is way above 600 naira ..
So why are they not switching? That is the question ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:45am On Jan 10
Conner44:

The simple reason they haven't converted to CNG is because of the dearth of proper CNG filling stations along their route plus the inconvenience of installing a rather larger CNG tank into their chassis which will reduce the amount of passengers or luggage they can haul on any given trip.

It's apples and oranges bro.

And this reason you gave does not apply to ehailing.. you obviously don't drive, because you won't tell those that take airport trips to do CNG.
You follow and watch the leaders..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5616) (5617) (5618) (5619) (5620) (5621) (5622) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Kaymaxi2222(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.