Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,908 members, 7,810,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729741 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5617) (5618) (5619) (5620) (5621) (5622) (5623) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 11:47am On Jan 10
Kaymaxi2222:
so where will I be refilling since you say it will save me 3m per annum until refilling station is wide spread then it's not what it ....plus Nigeria that I know eh once that goes into mainstream the guys in charge will hike the price just as usual then start telling us how much they are selling it in Europe and the likes

That's the more reason you should do it asap. If you had done it in October last year, by now you would be close to making your money back while CNG is still cheap.

Also, the current cost of CNG will have to increase 5-6 times the current price for it to match the price of petrol. And that's assuming petrol stays at the current price.

As for where to fill, corner44 already answered you. Get the biggest cylinder you can find that fits in your trunk and refill each time you're around any CNG station.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 11:47am On Jan 10
Conner44:

Yep that's me right there . . . I give tips , always have always been. Right from 2006 when I joined this forum.

What of you? What do you give on this forum apart from lies, deceit, hatred, jealousy and envy?

Don't worry . . . Think hard and take your time to answer, I will wait wink

How do you give tips for q business you have limited knowledge? What sort of hyperbole is that?

Na to carry chinko products for Ghana must go bag you sabi. You know fadden gadamm thing about Uber business.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:49am On Jan 10
northbird:

You learn from the leaders because they have more business insights.
Per vehicle on a one on one basis,the Young shall grow /Agofure/Ekeson buses still buy more fuel than the ehailing drivers. Don't forget,they even operate in routes ( south eastern/southern)where fuel is way above 600 naira ..
So why are they not switching? That is the question ?

Imagine the scenario below . . .

Let's say the owners of those transport companies want to reduce fueling costs using CNG. They take out 2 rows of seats to fit in a large tank that can at least take the vehicle to Benin (remember CNG burns faster than regular petrol) . They arrive at Benin and since there are so few CNG stations along the rest of their route they switch fuels and fire their petrol to their destination.

Coming back on their return trip, where will they see the CNG to fill their tanks that will enable them reach Benin? That big empty tank will be taking the space for at least 6 passengers with a good deal of luggage (waybill and cargo) . This means they will be running at a loss on every return trip back to the south west.

Remember it's not as if there are already many CNG stations in the south west itself. So you see it won't be a cost effective solution for them until the CNG stations have a wide spread chain across the length and breadth of the country.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:52am On Jan 10
TheModerator:

How do you give tips for q business you have limited knowledge? What sort of hyperbole is that?

Na to carry chinko products you sabi. You know fadden gadamm thing about Uber business.

And you yourself seem to know about everything grin

Troll feeling funky tongue

I ask again, what use are you to this forum apart from taking shits on various threads and using same to smear your face?

Just mention one . . . I'm still waiting undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:53am On Jan 10
Itsrm:

That's the more reason you should do it asap. If you had done it in October last year, by now you would be close to making your money back while CNG is still cheap.

Also, the current cost of CNG will have to increase 5-6 times the current price for it to match the price of petrol. And that's assuming petrol stays at the current price.

As for where to fill, corner44 already answered you. Get the biggest cylinder you can find that fits in your trunk and refill each time you're around any CNG station.

Have you changed your car to CNG?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:57am On Jan 10
northbird:

And this reason you gave does not apply to ehailing.. you obviously don't drive, because you won't tell those that take airport trips to do CNG.
You follow and watch the leaders..

Man shall not live by bread alone.

You yourself filter trips don't you? If a rider wants to come to festac/Satellite town (even without load and on surge) you will be inclined to cancel so why make the airport pickup like a unicorn to ehailing drivers?

Can't you also skip pickups from the airport? Will you or your vehicle spoil?

So you can see its a matter of personal opinion and not a matter of if someone drives or not

I said I won't carry load . . . It's my vehicle, its my rule . . . It's what I want to do. If I skip airport pickup I will get the one to VI and still make my money won't I?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 11:58am On Jan 10
northbird:

Have you changed your car to CNG?

Why will I? This is how far I've driven in January. If my vehicle uses 1 gallon every 15 miles, I have only used 14 litres of fuel which is less than N9,000

How long do you think I will drive to make up the cost of installing CNG?

I was specifically referring to those who cover thousands of miles monthly. It's a no brainer

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 11:58am On Jan 10
Itsrm:

See eh if it is truly via I know alot of big companies into this uber business and non is yet to come up with the idea of conversion.....the only way it can be widely accepted is if the conversion process is subsidised.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:00pm On Jan 10
Itsrm:

Itsrm:

I was specifically referring to those who cover thousands of miles monthly. It's a no brainer

Gbam

Who load epp? undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:04pm On Jan 10
Kaymaxi2222:
See eh if it is truly via I know alot of big companies into this uber business and non is yet to come up with the idea of conversion.....the only way it can be widely accepted is if the conversion process is subsidised.

In my opinion, for now , it will be more profitable for private investors to embark on a conversion than companies managing fleets.

The cost of converting is one issue as you said, the second is that if they are to do this then the remittance of their drivers will be increased astronomically and we all know Nigerians detest such things.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:33pm On Jan 10
northbird:

You learn from the leaders because they have more business insights.
Per vehicle on a one on one basis,the Young shall grow /Agofure/Ekeson buses still buy more fuel than the ehailing drivers. Don't forget,they even operate in routes ( south eastern/southern)where fuel is way above 600 naira ..
So why are they not switching? That is the question ?

OK sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 12:38pm On Jan 10
Conner44:

Imagine the scenario below . . .

Let's say the owners of those transport companies want to reduce fueling costs using CNG. They take out 2 rows of seats to fit in a large tank that can at least take the vehicle to Benin (remember CNG burns faster than regular petrol) . They arrive at Benin and since there are so few CNG stations along the rest of their route they switch fuels and fire their petrol to their destination.

Coming back on their return trip, where will they see the CNG to fill their tanks that will enable them reach Benin? That big empty tank will be taking the space for at least 6 passengers with a good deal of luggage (waybill and cargo) . This means they will be running at a loss on every return trip back to the south west.

Remember it's not as if there are already many CNG stations in the south west itself. So you see it won't be a cost effective solution for them until the CNG stations have a wide spread chain across the length and breadth of the country.

Jokes apart, this your writeup is a little bit confusing. Alternating between CNG and regular petrol will spell doom for any car engine. It's not advised for any car that is regularly on the move since usage and refilling is a serious issue that can't be ignored.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:56pm On Jan 10
TheModerator:

Jokes apart, this your writeup is a little bit confusing. Alternating between CNG and regular petrol will spell doom for any car engine. It's not advised for any car that is regularly on the move since usage and refilling is a serious issue that can't be ignored.

You're painfully ignorant on this exact premise you brought up but luckily for you i can school you properly. Do you want to us to debate about this?

Sha first put your gun back inside that your back pocket and remove your pencil. Me I no want your wahala this early 2024 abeg. undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOB1: 1:10pm On Jan 10
Good afternoon everyone, please did anyone know how much is corolla 2006 brain box.
Please am at ladipo right now I need you guys help
They are telling me it's 120k last price please I really want to know the price because I don't want them to duped me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOB1: 1:18pm On Jan 10
Conner44:

Man shall not live by bread alone.

You yourself filter trips don't you? If a rider wants to come to festac/Satellite town (even without load and on surge) you will be inclined to cancel so why make the airport pickup like a unicorn to ehailing drivers?

Can't you also skip pickups from the airport? Will you or your vehicle spoil?

So you can see its a matter of personal opinion and not a matter of if someone drives or not

I said I won't carry load . . . It's my vehicle, its my rule . . . It's what I want to do. If I skip airport pickup I will get the one to VI and still make my money won't I?
Good afternoon everyone, please did anyone know how much is corolla 2006 brain box.
They are telling me it's 120k last price please I really want to know the price because I don't want them to duped me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOB1: 1:22pm On Jan 10
TheModerator:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOB1: 1:22pm On Jan 10
donbrowser:

OK sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10
AOB1:

Next time just check jiji. You'll have a rough idea of the price.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 1:46pm On Jan 10
XGhost:

Look who's on the Uber side of life wink wink
Happy New Year my brother
My bro, I factored IJGBs and did some calculations and it paid off. I was doing 5k+ trips in just 2 mins

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 2:13pm On Jan 10
Foreigner12:

Okayy. I no dey group sha. Just steadily learning from him on here.
This thread is no longer what it used to be. It's dead to me. I'm a very selfless person who finds very easy ways to do things I'm passionate about that the average person finds difficult. Ehailing is simple to me and I try to pass what I know. But thread has been overran by I too sabis who only theorize everything and argue with people who practice it daily. So I decided to sever any such stupid arguments and decided to deal with like minds. Best decision ever.

No more updates here. Only results. All updates are on the group. A guy that joined the last group from this thread, netted 380k on bolt in one week. That's more than I've ever done on a single app. Another guy did 155k in a single day. I have never ever gone beyond 125k. These are guys that were tired of the bullshit on this thread and decided to look elsewhere.

It paid off. This thread is now dead. The stupid people that felt they knew it all can't do anything to prop it up. I hope they're enjoying the cruise. If you want updates, come to telegram. It's a new year. Too new to take advise from dolts. You can stay here with them tho. I see they still ask their favorite stupid question - "how much fuel did you use, and how many hours did you drive?"

Come take advice from guys making more money than me sef. Guys with a revamped mentality.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 2:18pm On Jan 10
This is a result of a guy on the group. How many salary earners in lagos earned this last December?

This is net earnings.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 2:32pm On Jan 10
CheerfulGiver:
I'm a very selfless person who finds very easy ways to do things I'm passionate about that the average person finds difficult. Ehailing is simple to me and I try to pass what I know.

Come take advice from guys making more money than me sef. Guys with a revamped mentality.

WORD

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itzFso: 3:36pm On Jan 10
This is the third time I've been begging to be added to the telegram group.. please!!!

CheerfulGiver:
This thread is no longer what it used to be. It's dead to me. I'm a very selfless person who finds very easy ways to do things I'm passionate about that the average person finds difficult. Ehailing is simple to me and I try to pass what I know. But thread has been overran by I too sabis who only theorize everything and argue with people who practice it daily. So I decided to sever any such stupid arguments and decided to deal with like minds. Best decision ever.

No more updates here. Only results. All updates are on the group. A guy that joined the last group from this thread, netted 380k on bolt in one week. That's more than I've ever done on a single app. Another guy did 155k in a single day. I have never ever gone beyond 125k. These are guys that were tired of the bullshit on this thread and decided to look elsewhere.

It paid off. This thread is now dead. The stupid people that felt they knew it all can't do anything to prop it up. I hope they're enjoying the cruise. If you want updates, come to telegram. It's a new year. Too new to take advise from dolts. You can stay here with them tho. I see they still ask their favorite stupid question - "how much fuel did you use, and how many hours did you drive?"

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Askme2020(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10
YeyeGbami:

You never hear say na telegram men mount now
How I fit join the telegram group boss?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Askme2020(m): 4:23pm On Jan 10
CheerfulGiver:
This is a barefaced lie.
Fat big lie... Any driver struggling to pay #25k per week ain't a serious driver and not ready to work.. or just lying to the owner while saving to buy his own car and dump the owners car when his corolla money complete.

Boss abeg add me to the telegram group. My username Na @Askme2020
Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10
Itsrm:

And you don't think it's worth the cost? Something that will save you not less than 3m in fuel cost per annum. Is that not more than the cost of putting another vehicle on the platform?
The wahala be say the station no dey ph, i would have converted mine. More respect boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 5:24pm On Jan 10
ksmart027:

The wahala be say the station no dey ph, i would have converted mine. More respect boss.

It's really sad.

I even had someone ask at that big gas station in Iwofe and they don't sell.

I greet you my oga.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 5:35pm On Jan 10
itzFso:
This is the third time I've been begging to be added to the telegram group.. please!!!

I've replied your mail
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 5:37pm On Jan 10
Askme2020:

How I fit join the telegram group boss?
Send me a Dm for link. Nairaland doesn't allow links posted
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itzFso: 6:19pm On Jan 10
CheerfulGiver:
I've replied your mail

I just checked my mail there's nothing there.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:43pm On Jan 10
itzFso:

I just checked my mail there's nothing there.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itzFso: 6:47pm On Jan 10
[quote author=CheerfulGiver post=127878197][/quote]

My bad.. seen sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (5617) (5618) (5619) (5620) (5621) (5622) (5623) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m), raslim20(m), africo13610(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.