Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729640 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5629) (5630) (5631) (5632) (5633) (5634) (5635) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 3:06pm On Jan 30
Some people are just so stupid and foolish in this life... No sense of reasoning and very indecisive people...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:52pm On Jan 30
Abeg who vex our oga today
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 9:18pm On Jan 30

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty..

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:05pm On Jan 30
Someone will make 10 posts on a thread and 9 of those posts will be to rant or complain undecided Since time immemorial without change cry

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:39am On Jan 31
Hello pilots, can anyone loan me 2m to pay back 2.5m by 31st of may, will be dropping my car original documents as collateral and also my permanent residential address will be revealed...

That's over 6% interest rate per month, should in case I don't meet up with payment by 31st of may, you have right to seize my car and the car is worth over 3m in market now...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31
Omoapena:
Hello pilots, can anyone loan me 2m to pay back 2.5m by 31st of may, will be dropping my car original documents as collateral and also my permanent residential address will be revealed...

That's over 6% interest rate per month, should in case I don't meet up with payment by 31st of may, you have right to seize my car and the car is worth over 3m in market now...

This your collateral is worth the 2 million Naira loan, Car make and type is a determinant factor too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:12pm On Jan 31
GeneralZodd:

This your collateral is worth the 2 million Naira loan, Car make and type is a determinant factor too

He has many cars. We just finished congratulating him on adding another one to his fleet barely a month ago.

He had one before he met djdamian, he paid up and owned the one under djdamian and he purchased another one again after djdamian.

Collateral yapaa bros cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Youngkaro45: 1:08pm On Jan 31
CheerfulGiver:
Go to moove office Maryland mall. They're the only place that can give you a good car for rentals right now. If you can't drive manual that's a bummer.

giveranonymous77@gmail. com

Send me a mail for link to join the telegram group where you questions on other stuff will be answered instantly

Bros you have not added me to the group, I sent my telegram username to you via mail. show....... @...mail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:19pm On Jan 31
Youngkaro45:

Bros you have not added me to the group, I sent my telegram username to you via mail. show....... @...mail.com
Check again or resend the mail
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 6:34pm On Jan 31
Omo make una dey careful with the updated indrive app oo Na by itself it dey update I'm here the stupid thing don cost me 1200 today like this wanted to click I am here ,Na start trip my hand go touch

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 7:23pm On Jan 31
This bolt sef!
Did this trip on Indrive for 11k and it showed 1hr 18 mins then....around 3:20pm

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31
Conner44:

He has many cars. We just finished congratulating him on adding another one to his fleet barely a month ago.

He had one before he met djdamian, he paid up and owned the one under djdamian and he purchased another one again after djdamian.

Collateral yapaa bros cool

Nice one 👍

Nice one ,

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:22pm On Jan 31
Barbiturate:
This bolt sef!
Did this trip on Indrive for 11k and it showed 1hr 18 mins then....around 3:20pm

Ur point being?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BluelightHotel: 7:22am On Feb 01
Y1nka:

Anyway, rush hour is good , picked few trip on my way to office and mostly fair. Except one ugly girl wey I no give face and she rate me 1. lol.

We go again after work hour

NOTE : take work/ rush hour seriously.
. Hi yinka would you like to do airport pick up for me it’ll be about 11pm from the airport though,let me know if you can so that we can talk on the phone.Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:02am On Feb 01
Omoapena:

Do you mind getting from Mfb?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:19am On Feb 01
donbrowser:

Do you mind getting from Mfb?

I don't if they have flexible payment plan
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:34am On Feb 01
Pearl1910:

Ur point being?

It's cheaper on bolt for riders. A trip of 11k+ on Indrive is 9k on bolt. It might not even be up to 9k when U end the trip

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:39am On Feb 01
Omoapena:

I don't if they have flexible payment plan

Let's chat on WhatsApp 0706442831Nine
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Obierika(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01
Omoapena:

Dropping your permanent residential address in this instance is a given and should not even be subject to negotiation or discussion!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:47pm On Feb 01
Obierika:

Dropping your permanent residential address in this instance is a given and should not even be subject to negotiation or discussion!

How many people have permanent residential address? Do u know the meaning of PRA?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:50pm On Feb 01
Barbiturate:

It's cheaper on bolt for riders. A trip of 11k+ on Indrive is 9k on bolt. It might not even be up to 9k when U end the trip

Okay,
1. Trip fare isn't constant on indrive. Rider could have put 6k and drivers will still dive it.
2. Bolt price is just an estimate which would have been more at the end of the trip considering the distance and traffic conditions at the time.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 2:16pm On Feb 01
Pearl1910:

Okay,
1. Trip fare isn't constant on indrive. Rider could have put 6k and drivers will still dive it.
2. Bolt price is just an estimate which would have been more at the end of the trip considering the distance and traffic conditions at the time.

Here comes the Bolt PR doing his job as usual. 😁 The truth is if there is no surge, most times Indriver fare is better than bolt fare whether there is traffic or the distance is long

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 5:12pm On Feb 01
Pearl1910:

How many people have permanent residential address? Do u know the meaning of PRA?

Do not mind him.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:17pm On Feb 01
GeneralZodd:

Here comes the Bolt PR doing his job as usual. 😁 The truth is if there is no surge, most times Indriver fare is better than bolt fare whether there is traffic or the distance is long

This is subjective and not always so.
Vi to Ikeja is around 7k to 8k now without surge.
For this same trip I still get to see Rider's offering 5k or even 4,500 on Indrive.
So what u get on Indrive is completely a function of the Individual Rider.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:11pm On Feb 01
Pearl1910:

This is subjective and not always so.
Vi to Ikeja is around 7k to 8k now without surge.
For this same trip I still get to see Rider's offering 5k or even 4,500 on Indrive.
So what u get on Indrive is completely a function of the Individual Rider.

VI to Ikeja around what time and what is the time estimation? Remove surge on Bolt and bonus as well, you’ll see that piece of sh*t is gone.

The only advantage Bolt has over Indrive is turn around time in trips. Same question I have asked you to upload your total trips and not just income. Mind you VI to Berger on indrive now is above 7k during rush hours, but I don’t run it. You get!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:38pm On Feb 01
pope191:

VI to Ikeja around what time and what is the time estimation? Remove surge on Bolt and bonus as well, you’ll see that piece of sh*t is gone.

The only advantage Bolt have over Indrive is turn around time in trips. Same question I have asked you to upload your total trips and not just income. Mind you VI to Berger on indrive now is above 7k during rush hours, but I don’t run it. You get!

The emboldened is true. The only edge Bolt has over Indrive right now is that they have more riders. Bolt has a lower turn around time rate.

I was expecting Rida to step up the disruption..but I was wrong, Rida has positioned to end up as bottom feeders.. so pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:50pm On Feb 01
northbird:

The emboldened is true. The only edge Bolt has over Indrive right now is that they have more riders. Bolt has a lower turn around time rate.

I was expecting Rida to step up the disruption..but I was wrong, Rida has positioned to end up as bottom feeders.. so pathetic.

Literally if you set out to drive on Bolt, you’ll make more money, but burn more gas, car prone to more damages. While you save more time as you hit target easily with surge and bonus. Energy got charged easily with availability of trips. Cash at hand? Illusion compare to a good day on Indrive.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:55pm On Feb 01
northbird:

I stopped using Rida for now. 6% on rubbish price with unfriendly app. I don’t know why they can’t stylishly copy the indrive model without infringement (if they have to put that into consideration).

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:08pm On Feb 01
pope191:

I stopped using Rida for now. 6% on rubbish price with unfriendly app. I don’t know why they can’t stylishly copy the indrive model without infringement (if they have to put that into consideration).

The Rida app is wack. I'm amazed at the management.. You can't win by being cheap... you are going to attract bad drivers/cars and troublesome riders alike .
I thought profit was the main motive of any business.
How on Earth can they make profit by being cheap? and they want 6%..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jaysharp(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01
Good evening my ogas,
Please how much can be charge for an offline trip from Abule egba to the island. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01
GeneralZodd:

I was just smiling and waiting for his reply on Barby response which is expected. Uche, Bolt , Pearl never disappoint grin. Like Pope have said the other day. Try and have both apps active, no loyalty in ehailing. KNOW WHEN TO SWITCH BETWEEN BOLT AND INDRIVE. Bolt have a way of pegging/fixing fare prices and some drivers won't still know. Indriver on the other hand, have some slavers riders.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5629) (5630) (5631) (5632) (5633) (5634) (5635) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: SHOOPSYN(m), donfortune48(m), dharmie13(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.