Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4730890 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5667) (5668) (5669) (5670) (5671) (5672) (5673) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28
donbrowser:
Juicy

If they actually implement this, people wey don chop blocking go miss bolt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:35pm On Mar 28
cheesy

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:48pm On Mar 28
Omoapena:

With that DS still there, I don't think they will. What will ever make drivers come back to bolt is if they remove that DS and go back to the normal driver rating. Let people choose where they want to go

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:50pm On Mar 28
Omoapena:
cheesy

If not for anything, some of them can be dramatic. I once picked a white woman. She was in a hurry and was asking me to go faster. Na so I dey tear speed, map shows 2nd turning, she said take the first it's faster. As I match brake take sharp right turn, this woman smash head for window. I slow down to even tell her sorry, she said did I tell you I'm not OK?

Just driver faster please. grin
She wan kee me dat day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28
Barbiturate:

With that DS still there, I don't think they will. What will ever make drivers come back to bolt is if they remove that DS and go back to the normal driver rating. Let people choose where they want to go

True tho, that DS is another thing they have to remove from their app...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:31am On Mar 29
donbrowser:

If not for anything, some of them can be dramatic. I once picked a white woman. She was in a hurry and was asking me to go faster. Na so I dey tear speed, map shows 2nd turning, she said take the first it's faster. As I match brake take sharp right turn, this woman smash head for window. I slow down to even tell her sorry, she said did I tell you I'm not OK?

Just driver faster please. grin
She wan kee me dat day

You consume more fuel when you speed too much.
Moreover, it is dangerous. You have to be careful the way you let riders control you.

For me, I don't drive past a certain km. If you don't like it, I will ask you if I should end the trip, and you pay me for the one I've driven.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29
Barbiturate:

You consume more fuel when you speed too much.
Moreover, it is dangerous. You have to be careful the way you let riders control you.

For me, I don't drive past a certain km. If you don't like it, I will ask you if I should end the trip, and you pay me for the one I've driven.

OK sir. Thanks for this tip. I will like to learn more sir

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by harrison24: 3:42pm On Mar 29
My fellow comrades good afternoon. Trust the day is going great. Pls I’m in need of a car for weekly remittance. Pls you can contact me on 08086254540. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29
Kaymaxi2222:
Honda civic 2009 available for HP, engine very sharp ......dm for details
Note 500k down payment required
this is still available
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 5:15pm On Mar 29
The traffic at Eko bridge/apongbon/marina is not good. Plan your movement!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29
can't wait

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:34am On Mar 30
Omoapena:

Wow, this is good news...

They still working but it's like they allowed people use both lanes that day, they are still doing their normal way of allowing people on the mainland to use while going and coming back from work.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cineinfo(m): 9:42am On Mar 30
Gentlelife50:

They still working but it's like they allowed people use both lanes that day, they are still doing their normal way of allowing people on the mainland to use while going and coming back from work.

The minister of works visited that day. I think that was the reason they opened it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godofpossibility(m): 9:55am On Mar 30
Please I needed bolt, Uber or any taxify account for rental
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:58am On Mar 30
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 3:12pm On Mar 30
Dear Lagos Residents,

We're pleased to share that the Third Mainland Bridge will resume full operations on April 4th, 2024, following extensive repairs.

We sincerely thank you for your patience and cooperation, and we look forward to even smoother travels ahead.

Warm regards,
Hon. Sola Giwa,
Special Adviser on Transportation to Lagos State Governor

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 3:47pm On Mar 30
Godofpossibility:
Please I needed bolt, Uber or any taxify account for rental
for sale 15kpa

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 4:22pm On Mar 30
donbrowser:
Dear Lagos Residents,

We're pleased to share that the Third Mainland Bridge will resume full operations on April 4th, 2024, following extensive repairs.

We sincerely thank you for your patience and cooperation, and we look forward to even smoother travels ahead.

Warm regards,
Hon. Sola Giwa,

Finally, Allahu hakbar !!! The kind suffer wey I don suffer on Eko bridge and ikorodu road for the past 3 months, no be small thing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 4:23pm On Mar 30
donbrowser:
Dear Lagos Residents,

Warm regards,
Hon. Sola Giwa,

Finally, Allahu hakbar !!! The kind suffer wey I don suffer on Eko bridge and ikorodu road for the past 3 months, no be small thing

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 5:55am On Mar 31
Omoapena:

Bolt will never stop. Once a trip is being rejected by a lot of drivers, they will continue to throw the request to any available driver no matter how far away you are.

The screenshot below was yesterday. There were worst / longer pickups that I didn't capture.

Except Bolt wants to tell me that it is okay to drive 6km to pick a ride. That time on Gmap may be 25 minutes or more.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TUBLEZ(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31
PuZZyNegro:

Bolt will never stop. Once a trip is being rejected by a lot of drivers, they will continue to throw the request to any available driver no matter how far away you are.

The screenshot below was yesterday. There were worst / longer pickups that I didn't capture.

Except Bolt wants to tell me that it is okay to drive 6km to pick a ride. That time on Gmap may be 25 minutes or more.
Bolt is dead

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:12am On Apr 01
Pilots, pls, which kia product is strong, affordable and fuel economical?

Pls, recommend for me...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yak(m): 9:18am On Apr 01
Omoapena:

Pls, recommend for me...

I think the answer is obviously Rio

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:52am On Apr 01
TUBLEZ:
Bolt is dead

Your DS go don go down wella grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01
TUBLEZ:
Bolt is dead

Honestly!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:03pm On Apr 01
Omoapena:

Pls, recommend for me...

No waste your money oh my gee.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 2:27pm On Apr 01
YeyeGbami:

No waste your money oh my gee.

Kia no good?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:36pm On Apr 01
Omoapena:

Kia no good?

Run!!!
except u are buying it toks or brand new

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:18pm On Apr 01
Pearl1910:

Run!!!
except u are buying it toks or brand new

Ooh, thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:45am On Apr 02
I learnt that our bolt Igbo brothers like angryiboman and cheerful are now added the selling of plantain chips to the bolt hustle.

Tinubu has really done great things just in 1 year

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:49am On Apr 02
Muhammadson2020:

Be ready to go through it again in another 2/3 years time

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:01am On Apr 02
https://www.nairaland.com/8048940/reg-2006-dc-honda-accord#129227248

For those of you with low budget and need a good car for the hustle quickly run here before you hear sold.

Total estimate for minor fixing is approximately 250k max

(1) (2) (3) ... (5667) (5668) (5669) (5670) (5671) (5672) (5673) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.