Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746232 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5669) (5670) (5671) (5672) (5673) (5674) (5675) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03
pope191:

Please drop your office addres. No long talk.

Come to 657, Lagos Abeokuta Express Rd, by U-Turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba.

You have my No. Call me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:12pm On Apr 03
Omoapena:

I loyal boss, abeg, nah this way to success I want make you show me personally 🙌

No the offer is not for you wait for your time it will definitely come
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03
Felicity001:

No the offer is not for you wait for your time it will definitely come

Boss, nah beg I dey beg, I wan dey successful like you.
Show me way, baba show me way.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:41pm On Apr 03
Felicity001:

Come to 657, Lagos Abeokuta Express Rd, by U-Turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba.

You have my No. Call me

Have your number for what? me and you don ever talk before? Maybe for you dream. Menh! Busy out here to have time for your crappy redundancy. Just keep living in your delusional world.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03
pope191:

Have your number for what? me and you don ever talk before? Maybe for you dream. Menh! Busy out here to have time for your crappy redundancy. Just keep living in your delusional world.

Hungry and hate go kill you no worry dey there dey hate... You go hear am... Oloshi!

What's that Yoruba name I gave you again self grin ewu re! grin
Be loyal so people can help your miserable life.

Federal goat...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by raiszy2k(m): 7:44pm On Apr 03
Hello I'm interested in this offer, is it still available?
Pearl1910:
3 Toyota Corollas available for rentals.
100k refundable deposit, TC apply.
40k weekly rentals.
Residing in Ojodu, Akute, Opic, Ogba, Agege, Ikeja, Ketu, Gbagada will be preferred.
Living in a gated compound or secured street is a must.
Responsible and God fearing person.
Contact 08118193788 (WhatsApp only) if interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olatunji67POP(m): 8:05pm On Apr 03
My name is Olatunji, a POP expert. I am into POP and screeding and TV standing 3D artworks and designs.

Please consult me for your POP artworks and designs and you will NEVER regret you did. For superb works and affordable fees, I am at your service sirs and ma'am. phone number:my WhatsApp 07062567817 or 09126213952 07036619751

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:14pm On Apr 03
Felicity001:

Hungry and hate go kill you no worry dey there dey hate... You go hear am... Oloshi!

What's that Yoruba name I gave you again self grin ewu re! grin
Be loyal so people can help your miserable life.

Federal goat...

Your mama nah em be federal goat… you think I have time for your unreal tantrums. Idi*t! If you won face me, face me with some real sh*t. The last time you tried this rubbish? You have a car, but today? You re car-less. I did add one more… tell me who need help now? At no point in life wey e go better for you. For real! Not with this your sneaky attitude.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:29am On Apr 04
raiszy2k:
Hello I'm interested in this offer, is it still available?

No Sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:08am On Apr 04
GeneralZodd:
@Pearl

Una people don open my Bolt Account, after missing Christmas sales and Easter sales. 1 year Ban initially, Later unblocked after 6 months, Na wa O. Bolt really caused me severe pains. But it's all good, it's time to do business on their platform again.

Missing ke. I thought u said Indrive is better. Why will u miss a dead app?
Severe pains how...didnt u discover an app that gave u freedom, peace of mind and wealth?

I cannot understand o, or did I miss something??

You all will just be capping on this thread; Indrive is d best thing after slice bread, this and that, meanwhile behind closed doors, deep down u know the truth.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:25am On Apr 04
pope191:

Lolz...u ask for address, they give u. Now u dey talk say u busy grin
So Feli don sell him Benza cry

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:39am On Apr 04
Pearl1910:

No mind that goat... I be car dealer na if I sell my Benz how e take affect am? Lol...

I say make I help him life him dey form power wuti ontop my money ooo grin

Indint even know why he's so pained... Ooohhh!!! I c... It's frustration because every of his efforts to pull me down has failed God is strongly behind me so he's frustrated he couldn't get me and he will never get me iJCn! Amen!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:42am On Apr 04
pope191:

Your mama nah em be federal goat… you think I have time for your unreal tantrums. Idi*t! If you won face me, face me with some real sh*t. The last time you tried this rubbish? You have a car, but today? You re car-less. I did add one more… tell me who need help now? At no point in life wey e go better for you. For real! Not with this your sneaky attitude.

Let me bookmark this for evidence because if I start with your poor and downtrodden generation now you'll start crying fowl

Hahahah

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:50am On Apr 04
Felicity001:

Let me bookmark this for evidence because if I start with your poor and downtrodden generation now you'll start crying fowl

Hahahah

For which court? You care too much for what barely hold water or of any importance to me. Be fast, it still won’t make any sense. Nothing new, except I’m on incline ever since, while you decline werey.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:36am On Apr 04
Pearl1910:

😂 I no know say e don buy Total station. Tot I’ll see car stand with state of the art cars.

Nah indrive i they do and nah war front. No time for plenty shalaye. Hit hammer on the surface that hurts the most and move to the next one.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:39am On Apr 04
Felicity001:

No mind that goat... I be car dealer na if I sell my Benz how e take affect am? Lol...

I say make I help him life him dey form power wuti ontop my money ooo grin

Indint even know why he's so pained... Ooohhh!!! I c... It's frustration because every of his efforts to pull me down has failed God is strongly behind me so he's frustrated he couldn't get me and he will never get me iJCn! Amen!!

Lol 😂 you sell car take carry Chelsea goal goal 😂 o ma lule las las

Self acclaimed car dealer without CAC. 😂
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 9:43am On Apr 04
Pearl1910:

Missing ke. I thought u said Indrive is better. Why will u miss a dead app?
Severe pains how...didnt u discover an app that gave u freedom, peace of mind and wealth?

I cannot understand o, or did I miss something??

You all will just be capping on this thread; Indrive is d best thing after slice bread, this and that, meanwhile behind closed doors, deep down u know the truth.

Chai !!! pearl you are talking to a whole General like this grin.

Oya come and explain this one

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:39am On Apr 04
I thought they said they're opening the 3mb today (4th), wetin come dey sup again

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 11:15am On Apr 04
Glithronix:
I thought they said they're opening the 3mb today (4th), wetin come dey sup again
Let me co-ask. The thing shock me when I checked the map. Shockn't me? grin
Anyone that used the 3mb this morning should please update the house if both sides are now available 🙏

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 11:32am On Apr 04
I think it will be opened by 12
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 11:42am On Apr 04
GeneralZodd:

How you take make this kind money for this Ramadan season where everywhere dry.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 11:55am On Apr 04
iys really not that hard on indrive..I did this with 67 trips. I also drove on rida last month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 12:02pm On Apr 04
Welz:
iys really not that hard on indrive..I did this with 67 trips. I also drove on rida last month.

You guys are dangerous grin grin grin. So you people see this kind of money on Indrive. Interesting ! e be like say I go port from Bolt to INdrive
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04
you will see more on bolt, that has been established already..but you will work more trips and hours

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:47pm On Apr 04
pope191:

😂 I no know say e don buy Total station. Tot I’ll see car stand with state of the art cars.

Nah indrive i they do and nah war front. No time for plenty shalaye. Hit hammer on the surface that hurts the most and move to the next one.

Agha...feli feli, so u be fuel attendant. Abi u dey sell engine oil for car?? na now I understand when u say u are into car deals plus oil and gas grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:50pm On Apr 04
GeneralZodd:

Lolz....what is this. I make this in less than two weeks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:52pm On Apr 04
Glithronix:

Federal govt said 6th
Lagos State govt say 4th

We go wait till anytime it suits them, we don't have a choice.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:54pm On Apr 04
Muhammadson2020:

You guys are dangerous grin grin grin. So you people see this kind of money on Indrive. Interesting ! e be like say I go port from Bolt to INdrive

So with all these ur bad mouth, u still dey drive?
U dey get mind condemn wetin dey help ur life

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 12:59pm On Apr 04
Pearl1910:

So with all these ur bad mouth, u still dey drive?
U dey get mind condemn wetin dey help ur life
Mumu boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:07pm On Apr 04
Pearl1910:

Federal govt said 6th
Lagos State govt say 4th

We go wait till anytime it suits them, we don't have a choice.
In a nutshell, dem dey take us play ludo. sad
Make dem continue.

Much respect, sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 1:37pm On Apr 04
the bridge is now opened

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:17pm On Apr 04
Bridge is open finally, I can authoritatively state and confirm. The step over has been blocked too, so its not a temporary opening like I experienced last week. No more calculations, ikorodu road go rest now...phewww!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5669) (5670) (5671) (5672) (5673) (5674) (5675) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.